The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: My Maids

She was getting hotter and hotter, and her eyes rolled back more as the speed at which she batted her eyelids increased.

My attention on the outside of her vagina continued relentlessly. I kept alternating between circular motions, up and down motions, left and right motions, squeezing, cupping, massaging, pinching. Boy was it getting wet down there. Cecilia's eyelids were batting like crazy as if she were in a hypnotic state. All that was coming out of her was an : en...en... ennnnn sound.

Finally I dove in for the kill, I put my lips around her engorged clit and kissed it, she spasmed like she was getting an electric shock and her fluids gushed out onto the bed and over my face. I did not stop there, but slowly and gently sucked and licked and twirled her clit in my mouth, she was struggling to get away as I could sense that the sensations coursing through her were too much for her to bear. I looped my arms under her bent knees so that I was holding on to the upper part of her silky smooth thighs. I caught her in a vice grip and would not let go as my mouth continued its attack on her clit.

Cecilia was squirming every which way trying desperately to get away from the sensations my mouth was causing, which in turn were overloading her pleasure centre in her brain. She was so aroused that her spasms of her orgasm turned into one long continuous one as I would not let her down from the high. I kept going, kissing her clit, licking it, licking the outside of her vaginal folds, but still never putting anything in.

Cecilia: Sir..... stop... too much... ennnnn... ple...as...eeeeee....

I paid that no heed as I continued on. This is what I love to see, a woman in one long continuous orgasm, the sensations coursing through her nerves, causing her body to arch in ecstasy.

When I finally decided to plunge my tongue into her love hole, she almost but jumped up into the air. Such was her arousal, that everything I did sent shockwaves through her body. I brought one of my hands into play as I tongued her love hole, in and out, swirling around, up and down, my hand was rubbing her clit, non-stop. I wanted to keep this going to not let her down till I came. It would be a long time for her as I already came twice that day, but my little bro was rock hard and crying out for action.

I must have been going down on her for ages till my mouth and tongue cramped, I raised myself for air and continued using my hands to keep her stimulated. I repositioned myself so that my little bro was at the entrance to her love hole and pushed. I slid all the way in like a hot knife through butter.

I started slowly pumping in the missionary position, as I was doing so, I was looking at her face, lost in the ecstasy of her orgasm, her eyeballs rolled back in her head, her eyelids fluttering like the wings of a bee... I started increasing my pace and this brought a new wave of ens... emitting from her.

I then flipped her and got her into doggie position, one of my favourites as I love the view from the back of a woman, the curve of her spine from her neck to her back, all the way down to the small convex curve where her spine meets her butt... and the two globes just waiting to be caressed. I took it all in while gathering the momentum of my thrusts.

Cecilia and I were slowly getting in rhythm, my trust meeting her backwards push of her body, our bodies colliding as smacking and squishing sounds filled the room. This went on for sometime and I flipped her again as I wanted to see her face when I came, I brought myself to the edge quite a few times and stopped just so I could prolong the orgasms I was giving her, I lost count of how many she had, all she could do by the end, was just hang on to me or clutch the bedsheets. I kept pumping and stopping and pumping and stopping till I myself could not take it anymore, increasing my speed to the point of no return.

With a loud grunt, I quickly pulled out and sprayed what was left in my tank onto her sweet nubile body.
Old 25-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2247 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bth liao, watching from page 1 tiil last page. Pcc 2 time liao.
Bro continued. Will upz u.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 18-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS where ru??? Your story got potential.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewe View Post
TS where ru??? Your story got potential.
so sorry, was tied up with family matters.. was so distracted that I could not continue with the story.. I will try and do so now that things are better and am in a better head space.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

With a loud grunt, I quickly pulled out and sprayed what was left in my tank onto her sweet nubile body.

From then on, I would have my own personal play doll whenever I wanted. Cecilia and I got close and I would steal afternoons with her when my parents were not home. It was a great time for me, exploring my growing sexuality with someone close to my age. There were a few close misses when either one of my parents would come home early and we both had to scramble to become "normal". There were two years of bliss for me.

I think in the end, my mum must have had her suspicions and she terminated Cecilia's employment just like that. I left for school in the morning, but when I got back, she was no where to be found. I asked my mum and she said she had sent her home. That night when my parents were asleep, I ransacked the maids room to see if she had anything left behind, and just as I was about to give up, I found it, tucked into the base of the mattress at the corner of the bed, a still wet soaked panty. It is one that I still keep till today. Whenever I think of Cecilia, I take it out from its safe place where it is kept in a ziploc bag and as I replay the scenes in my head, I use it to bring myself to a very strong climax.

Knowing my mum could not manage without a maid I knew one would be coming soon.

Last edited by houses100; 08-10-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Knowing my mum could not manage without a maid I knew one would be coming soon.

True to form, two weeks after Cecilia left, we got a new maid, she was again slightly older than I was at that time, but she was cute and had a great figure also. She resembled something like an asian version of Lucille Ball when she was very young.

Same type of hair style and figure and a similar face but only that she was nice and olive skinned. I don't know why but I have always been attracted to dark skinned girls.

So getting to see that Rosie was very nice and dark, was a huge turn on for me. I know for sure my little bro was trying to signal my attention when I first laid eyes on Rosie. She had a sightly high pitched voice which was quite endearing to me. When she said "hi sir" it sounded like music to my ears.

Initially I was still sad about the departure of Cecilia so after the initial introduction, I did not pay much attention to Rosie. Things all changed when one Saturday afternoon when I was all alone with Rosie at home. I had gone to play basketball in the morning with some friends and had come back for a shower and to change as I was supposed to go and catch a movie with my friends. After my shower I went to change but realized the shirt I wanted to wear was not in my cupboard. With the towel still wrapped around me, I went to see if it was in the finished ironing pile in the maids room.

Rummaging through the pile, I found my shirt. Right next to the pile of ironed clothes, were women's lingerie which I had not seen before, I guessed they would belong to Rosie as I recognised the T-shirt they were on top of as being hers... as usual when we are young, even the sight of women's undergarments can cause great excitement. I took a quick glance around and as I saw no one around, I reached out and tentatively touched a panty that was there. My heart was thumping in my chest as I was nervous anyone could come in anytime. As the seconds passed, I grew bolder and brought the panty up to my nose to sniff the crotch and take a closer examination. Just as I was taking a whiff of the crotch area, I hear footsteps running in my direction. Rosie came charging into the room rushing past me to the toilet. All she managed to say was "excuse me sir". I just had enough time to hide the panty under the shirt I had in my other hand. After hearing the toilet door close, I placed the panty back and went back to my room.

She must have been cleaning the master enusite in my parents room as her T-shirt was wet and it showed me her green bra as the wet material of her T-shirt clung to the front part of her body, accentuating her womanly curves. From then on, I decided to pay more attention to Rosie.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Waiting for more updates! One of the better written stories I've read so far.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back TS. Happened to see this thread and love the story. Keep it up!
Old 09-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
Waiting for more updates! One of the better written stories I've read so far.
Thank you, I will keep trying my best so as not to disappoint.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Welcome back TS. Happened to see this thread and love the story. Keep it up!
Thank you for the support. I will keep going till I finish.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

From then on, I decided to pay more attention to Rosie.

The next few weeks were spent slowly gathering intel from Rosie. I already knew she was from the Philippines, but then got to know the town she was from. She was from Novotas, located to the north of Manila. She was telling me that it is known as the fishing capital of the Philippines.

The interesting part of this intelligence gathering was that she had "run away" from home because she could not make up her mind as to who she wanted to marry. Being the beauty that she was and intelligent (graduated from university as a nurse), she was seen as a prize catch and was being wooed by two different suitors. She kind of liked them both equally and really could not make up her mind, that is why she ended up in Singapore to get away from it all. Sitting there during my breakfast (which was early in the morning before my parents were up) or during the times when I was back from JC then and ravenous, eating the simple maggie mee that she had prepared for me, I slowly got to know this beauty well. I knew everything from her favourite colour: green, to her favourite music: love ballads, even her love for playing basketball as she was on her university team.

Slowly we got to know each other better and during the JC holidays, would find me loitering at home just to be near Rosie. I would always find some sort of excuse just to hang with her. I often could be found sitting on her bed talking to her while she did the ironing, I used to love doing this for a specific reason. The power point was located on the wall where the windows were, so the board was set up so that the chord from the iron could reach the socket. This placed Rosie in front of me, in her day dress or thin T-shirt back lit by the sun streaming through the window, now you all can imagine the shilouette I would have been looking at. It almost left nothing to the imagination. This would give me a real boner just looking at her, which meant that I had to sit in a way I could cover my nether regions so Rosie would not notice.

Being a good catholic girl, Rosie was naive in the ways of men and women, this innocence was again what made this person so alluring.

During one of our conversations..

Houses: Ate (which means big sister in Tagalog) you run away from home to come here, don't you miss your family?

Rosie: Yes very much, but I don't want to think about going back...

Houses: Why?

Rosie: You know lah.. headache, my parents want me to get married and settle down, they perfer me to marry Don, he is a rich mans son, with big family business in the Philippines, but I don't know.. because I like another guy Joseph more.. sometimes.. (and she trailed off looking wistful..)

Houses: Ate sometimes?

Rosie: (with a soft sigh she continued...) sometimes, I miss his hugs.

By that time she had finished ironing.

Houses: I can hug you...

Rosie: No cannot, you are my employers son, will get into trouble you know..

Houses: only if I tell right? (Giving Rosie a wink and a cheeky impish grin)

Rosie: threw a T-shirt in my direction.. eh! Don't be cheeky.

This led to me throwing the T-shirt back at her and we got into a scuffle with me trying to tickle her.. in the process, taking the opportunity I had as I was so close, managing to feel her up, touch some of her bare skin. This sent electric shockwaves running through my brain... in the end we both got exhausted and just sat on the bed side by side. Both panting and breathing heavy, we were both sweating a little as the day was so hot. There I was sitting next to this beauty, our knees touching, her scent wafting into my nostrils like and intoxicating elixir. My mind was racing at a 100 miles an hour.. Then she did something totally unexpected.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
The Crow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Crow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
Thank you, I will keep trying my best so as not to disappoint.
Great story. Appreciate if you could also continue from where you left off in Aunty D...
Old 09-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
Great story. Appreciate if you could also continue from where you left off in Aunty D...
Thanks bro. I will not continue with Aunty D because it is too hard for me to. As stated already before. So sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
Hi guys, so sorry I have not had time to write. My project has been delayed, but worse still, just found out my mum has stage 4 cancer, so busy with family. I will probably not continue this story, but if time permits, I will write another.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Then she did something totally unexpected.

Without warning, she threw her arms around me and started sobbing like a baby. I was so stunned that all I could do was hold her in my arms and keep stroking her hair as the tears from her eyes wet the T-shirt I was wearing.

Houses: "There.. there, it is going to be all right..."

Rosiesniffing..) "How can it be, I am so far from home, working here.. far from my family all because my parents want me to marry someone I don't really love.. "

Houses: "But if you do, you will have a good life and not have to worry about anything anymore.. "

Rosie: (stammering..sniff) " I don't want to marry for money... I want to marry for love."

Houses: ......

Rosie: "But since I came here, Joseph the guy I love has stopped calling or writing to me...I found out that he is seeing someone else. Now I have nothing..."

With that she buried her head into my shoulders and started sobbing uncontrollably again.

Rosie: (between muffled sobs) "Now I have lost him... what am I going to do.. I just thought coming here would help me, but it has made things worse. I don't understand how in just a few short months, he can forget about me and go with someone else.."

Houses: "I am sure he has not right?"

Rosie: (sobbing) "He has.. my sister told me.. "

With that she continued to wail again, her body shuddering against mine as sobs wracked through her body.

All I could do was sit there and hold her and try to calm her down. During this entire time, I was getting more and more aroused, holding her close, her boobs pressed against my body. Have run my hands up and down her back when I was comforting her allowed me to feel her taut body, and her sexy curves and it was doing a number on my little brother. Before I could do anything about it.. there was a tent forming in my shorts...
Old 10-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Before I could do anything about it.. there was a tent forming in my shorts...

By the time Rosie had finished with her crying bout, I had a full mast hard on which I was trying very hard to hide. Because she had her head buried in my shoulder the whole time, she did not see the tent that had formed in my shorts until she stopped crying.

Rosie: (wiping the tears from her eyes and sniffing) oh dear.. I made your shirt all wet.

Houses: (with another cheeky grin) It's ok, I am not the one that has to wash it.

Rosie: (wrinkled her pointy little nose at me) you so bad! But ok ok.. you take it off and leave it and I will wash it.

As I stood up to take off my shirt, I was standing with my pelvic region level with her face. Being an avid fan of basketball and sports at that time, I was quite toned so had no qualms taking off my shirt to show off..

Rosie: (covering her eyes with her hands.. ) eeek! ah...

Houses: (pretending to be blur..) what? what? why eeek?

Rosie: (still covering her face) your thing is up!

As she was trying to point to my penis with one hand while the other still covered her eyes, she made contact. In her upward movement of her had, she contacted with the underside of the head of my penis through my shorts and as it was already rigid and stiff, it wobbled a little. This motion caused my penis head to come into contact with her hand a few more times. In the end, because Rosie was too stunned, my penis head ended up resting on her outstretched finger.

I was loving the sensation through my shorts which thankfully were made of thin material, but it still did not keep me from wanting the warm touch of skin on skin. The moment seemed to last forever as I was savouring it. Finally Rosie came to her senses and pulled her hand away. You could see the red colouring her cheeks.

Houses: Why did you touch me? (pretending to be upset)

Rosie: No..no ...no.. was an accident. I did not mean to.

Houses: Now how?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1