The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
When boobs become hard to tell if they are enhanced...

Hope some bros who are experts when it comes to boobs can help out with my question.

I have probably squeezed more than 100 pairs of boobs and 99% of the time it is quite easy to tell if a girl's boobs are real or enhanced.

Encountered a situation recently where I could not tell if the girl's boobs are real.

Tried this girl whose boobs are 34D and she claimed they are all natural. I looked at the shape of it, they looked like a really good pair which is very well maintained and they sort of defied gravity a bit as they were not saggy. I thought they were too good to be true but I have seen natural boobs that are this good.

The way she "bragged" and had so much pride about her boobs being big and natural made is very very convincing that they are indeed real.

When the action started and I squeezed them, her boobs were indeed those soft yet supple type. No visible scar marks on the armpits and below the boobs.

However, there is a part that felt interesting - the sides of the boobs at the sides of her chest. I felt something a little hard at the "base" which felt like bones but I was quite sure they were not her ribcage bones.

I suddenly remember another case of a WL in Geylang. In the forum, all the FRs are saying the WL's boobs are big and natural. Yes they felt natural and looked great in shape but I also felt that similar hard "base" on the sides. I thought they were enhanced...

I did some research and I know that there are a few types of implants, the very obvious fake ones are usually done with a method called subglandular, where the implants are inserted above the chest muscle tissues while a 2nd method is done using the submuscular method, with the implants placed below the chest tissues.

I wonder if the these 2 cases are done with the submuscular method.

Any experts here can help?
Old 25-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: When boobs become hard to tell if they are enhanced...

There are only 2 known ways to insert implants. Beneath the boob at the crease and at the areola area. Anywhere else and the incision mark will be obvious. If you cannot find incision marks, there are likely no implants. This does not mean it is all natural. There is a procedure called Breast Filler that is quite popular because it is non surgical. It involves injecting serum, not implants. It will only enlarge it by at most 1/2 a bra size and will last 1-2 years. After that must top up again, like how one tops up air in car tyres.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Btw, incision marks will never go away completely. Ask those who have undergone surgery to show you his scar. Some plastic surgeons can re-stitch it back for a separate fee to make it look nicer but it will never look the same as before surgery.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
There are only 2 known ways to insert implants. Beneath the boob at the crease and at the areola area. Anywhere else and the incision mark will be obvious. If you cannot find incision marks, there are likely no implants. This does not mean it is all natural. There is a procedure called Breast Filler that is quite popular because it is non surgical. It involves injecting serum, not implants. It will only enlarge it by at most 1/2 a bra size and will last 1-2 years. After that must top up again, like how one tops up air in car tyres.
Thanks for the info! Seems like breast fillers are expensive but I am not sure if they cause baseline "hardening".

The first thought that came to my mind is that the "hard" part resembles "hard wire". I know it is a weird description but that was what came to my mind instantly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1