The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Hershey12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Dangerous Affair

Thx guys for the comments. Bro Acidicavex, I do okay with the ladies. Not to boast. I'm just confident I guess✌️😄
Old 14-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing will up u once regain my power,
Old 14-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershey12345 View Post
Thx guys for the comments. Bro Acidicavex, I do okay with the ladies. Not to boast. I'm just confident I guess✌️😄
Lol steady swee pls contiune whenever there is new happening
Old 14-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
No offense u must be sibey stylo milo... handsome for your gf subordinate to give u a bbbj in public on the 1st neeting .....
hahaha i thought so too. must be sibei yandao and very sweet tongue then can have such first encounter. The woman on the other end must also be keen to play too.
Old 14-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thx guys for the comments. Bro Acidicavex, I do okay with the ladies. Not to boast. I'm just confident I guess✌️��

Yap...confident is the word...and women can sense it in a man...

Agreed with bro unsung80...it takes 2 hands to clap...Yvonne is a player...

Good start bro...while reading...recalling my encounter as well...

Please update whenever you have another sexsation session with Yvonne again hor..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 14-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Thx guys for your support. Really appreciate that. When you wanna cheong, confidence and the way u carry urself is very important. Trust me when I say looks are secondary. Woman are more interested in you if u display a confident personality. Never be afraid of rejection and striking out.. Treat woman with a bit more respect at the start n u will be surprised how fast the clothes will fall😀
Old 14-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thx guys for your support. Really appreciate that. When you wanna cheong, confidence and the way u carry urself is very important. Trust me when I say looks are secondary. Woman are more interested in you if u display a confident personality. Never be afraid of rejection and striking out.. Treat woman with a bit more respect at the start n u will be surprised how fast the clothes will fall��
RIGHT on bro...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 15-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dodobird2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good advise bro ... hope to see more updates
Old 15-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Hey guys, decided to take a break from work and contribute some more updates about my sexperiences. So, as mentioned in my last post, things just got steamy between me and Yvonne. Shared with u guys my first sexual encounter with Yvonne. Here's the continuation...

The story left off whereby i had exchanged contacts with Yvonne. Although I had her contact, i was in no rush to contact her even though I kept thinking about her. I always believe in letting women taking the first step n contacting me. I do not want to show any sign of weakness or desperation. I want Yvonne to call me. To beg me. To want me. A tip to all guys out there cheonging, women will be more curious and sustain a longer interest in you if you pretend that she's not the only woman in ur life. I am already in a committed relationship with Cheryl so there's really nothing much I'm missing in bed if u get what I mean. Days passed and still no sign of Yvonne but I refused to give in. I have the confidence to know that she will come around eventually. True enough, about two weeks later, I received a whatsapp from Yvonne. Took my time to read it and replied 10 mins later. Here's how the convo went on to the best of my memory..

Yvonne: Hey hey.. Rmb me?
Me: Not really sure. Do i know u from somewhere? (Pretend i forgot abt her)
Y:Wa power la u forget about me so fast. Yvonne la
M: Yvonne? sounds familiar. From where?
Ysent me a selfie) Rmb now?
M: ohhh sorry.. Ya ya now i rmb.. The pic definitely helped lol. so whats up? How are u?
Y: nothing la. Never heard from u so I thought u may have got my no wrong
M:No la, sorry been busy with work. really need a break.
Y: yea me too. Cant tahan alr. I applied for 2 days leave. need to recharge.
I was like thinking y is Yvonne telling me all this? is that a hint? i still decide to tease her pretending i didnt catch the hint.
M: wa so good. Go relax la. pamper urself
Y:i on leave also no use. nothing to do..haix
M: aiyahh go out lor with ur bf or frens lor. Sure can find things to do one
Y:My bf is overseas on work assignments. So thats why i lonely lor..
By now, u guys will have realised that she wants me to spend time with her and just thinking of seeing her again and bonking her made me have an erection. She's definitely a player and just wanted some cock to satisfy her sexual needs. I was thinking y play so hard to get and i wasnt going to let other guys benefit from her horny state. So my little head took over and said,
M:Really ah? U want me to accompany you anot? But u have to book an appt with my secretary and pay me haha(teasing)
Y: hahah.. if u can acc me, i will find some other ways to repay u
I was like wa jackpot liao. But still played it cool..
M: haha u sure anot? My pay high u know lols. What u wanna do?
Y: not sure leh. Feel like staying indoors gg to rain aniwaes u wanna come over?
M: Ur hse? okay txt me the address. Be there in 2 hours.
Y: okay

I received her text stating her address and realised its only a 10 min drive from my office. So I took my time, went to apply urgent leave for next two days and start to make my way there. Throughout the journey, i was alr fantasizing about Yvonne. Once I reached her apt, I called Cheryl and said that I will be out of town for two days on an urgent work assignment. I dont want my time with Yvonne to be interrupted. Cheryl naively said, 'ok babe, take care of urself. Will miss u loads. Love ya.' She has no idea that im gg to cheat on her with her surbodinate. AGAIN. Changed my phone to airplane mode and went up to elevator to Yvonne's apt.

Oops sorry guys to 'potong' steam. But I gotta go. If u guys like what u hv heard so far and would like me to continue, pls lemme know. I will continue if there is support from fellow samsters here. Trust me the next section will be exciting Once again, I have to remind my stories are all real life accounts so I have to apologize if its not up to ur liking. Just sharing. Will appreciate if u guys can up me too. thx guys and happy cheonging
Old 15-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: A Dangerous Affair

Quote:
I always believe in letting women taking the first step n contacting me.
I do not want to show any sign of weakness or desperation.
To beg me. To want me.
Oops sorry guys to 'potong' steam. But I gotta go.
Right on bro...
I beg you...I want you...
To continue ASAP...

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 15-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

continue your story bro.. thanks.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

nice writing bro, keep going!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 19
hydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud ofhydrogen has much to be proud of

nice... D&D 1st prize
Old 16-11-2014, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If only I have such luck.. More continuation soon TS!!
Old 16-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice affair..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1