The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sexmayneact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cambodian Chicks

Hey peeps, just wondering if any bros has had similiar encounters with Cambodian girls. Have had encounters with Cambodian girls and I must say the sex with them is realy wild n crazy. Somehow find them very very horny who gets wet very easily. Wondering if any bros had similiar encounters want to share experiences? Or if you guys dont mind i can start off by sharing mine too.
Old 13-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodian Chicks

Please share.
Old 13-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please go ahead.
Old 13-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,any pice if their neh neh and pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I went on a 1 month trip last year to Thailand Cambodia Laos Vietnam.

I feel that Cambodia has the most busty ladies

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 14-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I went on a 1 month trip last year to Thailand Cambodia Laos Vietnam.

I feel that Cambodia has the most busty ladies
If they have boobs like those shown on ur avatar i wouldnt mind making a virgin trip there very near future.
Old 14-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hpbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I been there 10 time liao Cambodian chick normal only.
Old 14-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wahbambam is Cool - loads of Potential

I find Cambodian Chicks looks a lot uglier than Viet Bu or ATB.

They seem to have manly features, eg. rectangular or squarish faces.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Hi bros, I will post my first experience with this 28 yr old Cambodian FL chick by the name of Sue that I picked up in a bar at Orchard Towers. Was having a stressful day at work, so decided to head down to OT for a few drinks on my own. Was into my 3rd or 4th drink (cant quite remember) when saw this girl playing pool kept looking at my direction ( I always purposely sit near the pool table coz love to check out the girls when they bent over the table showing off their yummy asses n cleavage when playing pool)

Being the gentleman or rather buaya I was, smiled at her n thats when she asked if she could join me, which I said ok ( cant really say no espto someone who was looking in my direction while the others were busy with their ang mor clients) We spoke for a while the usual stuff, whats your name, where you from etc. Thats when I was plseantly surorised to learn she was from Cambodia as that was my very first encounter with a cambodian girl in such places.

It was then that she asked me " Want to go to hotel". Wasnt exactly that very horny plus thd price she quoted me was also $300. Was about to say no when I thought to myself "not always I get to see cambodian grirls. Plus this one she herself approached me. Not sure ifi get the chance again....so y not right?!"

That was probably the best choice i made in terms of such matterz as it was worth every single cent! One of...no no actually THE BEST sexperience i ever had in my life. Period!

Hope the preview was interesting enough. Part 2 coming up!!

Ps: Also appreciate if bros could up my points just for me to come out of the negative territory. I got zapped badly for an innocent post that I put up with no ill intentions. Now i cant even upz for other bros for their solid posts n threads.

I will continue to Part 2 regardless of bros upz my points or not. Just hoping some bros would be nice enough to help me get out of negative territory :-D Will return thr favour!
Old 16-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Ok bros.. Here goes part 2 of my encounter with Sue.

After we agreed on the price we left the pub and proceeded to get a cab. As the pub was on the 4th floor, we had to take a lift down to the ground floor. Once inside the lift, what she did next shocked me! She just started Frenching me. I was totally shocked but returned her kiss. Wah ho sey, Frenching with complete tongue action. Her tongue was like literally all over my mouth. We immediately stopped once the lift reached ground floor (lucky nobody entered the lift throughout and we were the only 2 in the lift!)

Once we were at the taxi stand I decided to have a puff first but she insisted for me to smoke after reach hotel so I was like OK. She was like holding my waist n bum while waiting for taxi, and few minutes later we got a cab. Got in n told the driver to take us to the hotel. Once inside the cab, I decided to be a bit naughty seeing how wild n open she is, so decided to stroke her thigh a little. Didn't expect her to respond as most girls I tried with are normally very restrained inside the taxi as got the taxi driver. But she instead started nibbling my ear, and stroking my thigh too. Decided to be even more kinky n slowly slid my hand through her dress to feel her panties. I was expecting her to push my hand away but instead she allowed me, and even reached forward to French me. Fucking shit we were Frenching away in the taxi while my hands were feeling her pussy through her panties.

Part 3 coming up!! Do upz my points if you bros like what u r reading so far. The juiciest part is yet to cum!
Old 16-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 23
willy12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So far, out market do not have an cambodian chicks yet. Maybe some OKT should bring in.
Old 16-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Cambodian Chicks

You sure mine friend? Within this expensive city are countries of national. How are we going to fush them out? GL is the good place to look see and a local average Chinese guy fits the bill.

Mine tour back into 2011 saw couples of strange/ interesting stuffs. Anyway mine time is over, mine friends disagree although. I stick with cheap WLs at PT maybe one day i would put mine ass down the line. Again!

Behind the lanes of GL, walk around if possible with another local man. Make sure the people hear the local accent, we are no Malaysian shits. Offers will come usually by OKTs. Back then much offers were Thai girls.

The best night is btw Mon to Friday, the darker the better this people are known as night people with reasons. While we are in the morning sunshine, we do the correct things. That will be.

Whatever we encounter post it down. A good thing is this gen of sex workers practice safe sex. Still we trust nobody. Play well and remember your missions.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Thanks to the bros who upped my points! Out of negative territory now. Much appreciated

Will post part 3 soon!
Old 20-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Sorry bros been busy so couldn't update this. Well here is the juiciest part 3!

Once we reach the hotel and entered the room, immediately continued frenching again like 2 animals trying to eat each other's lips. Lol. After a few mins of frenching non stop we started to undress one another. As we both got butt naked, I was expecting her to lead me to the shower or ask me go shower (SOP mah!) but surprisingly she just sat down on the bed and started playing with my dick while I was standing facing her. After giving me a bbbj, I climbed on top of her and started nibbling her all over and fondling her boobs and we continued our frenching (yes I know she just blew me off and now I am frenching her. Haha)

After making out for a while she told me she needed to pee. So as she went into the toilet, I followed her inside too as I always had this thing for watching hot girls take a pee. So I stood beside her while she sat on the toilet bowl peeing away and guess what?! She leaned her head down and started sucking my dick while still peeing! I don't know somehow I just find it so kinky that someone is sucking me off while she is peeing.

After peeing went back to the bed where she capped me and asked me to fuck her while she lay on her back. Fucked her in that position for a while, at first slowly and then slowly pounding her more and more hard. We frenched again while I was fucking her, our mouths all over each other's mouth while I pounced her.

After a while changed position to doggy and started pounding her while she was screaming something in Cambodian. Haha. But somehow she prefers to be on her back, so we changed position again. Fucked her real good, and decided to try my luck so asked her if I can cum on her body. Expected a no but...she said YES!! Ho seh! Ripped off the condom and proceeded to shoot my cum on her belly. Fuck!!

We then went to shower together and I took a cab back.

This is my FR summary

Name: Sue
nationalty : Cambodian
Boobs : Average (B cup)
Gfe : 11/10
Bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 10/10
Dmg : $300 excluding room
Extremely horny and pleases to the max. Worth every dollar!

Hope you guys like my FR and experiences. Do upz my points if you like my sharing. I got 1 more experience with another Cambodian too!
Old 20-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

TS your session was for how long ? Is it overnight ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1