The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future
My sex-capades with my ex

Keen eyed bros would know that i posted the stories in another thread but i feel that i'm not getting enough feedback for posting there. I'm opening up this thread with my story to get feedback from like-minded bros. I love to write a story or two but the lack of feedback is rather disappointing.

So please spare a minute or 2 to read the stories and let me know what you guys think about it!! THANKS!!

Chapter 1: Lecture time

Back before I enlisted, I was in the same school as my ex. In fact, I got to know her while in school. Oh well, no point going into the details and let's dive straight in!

Although we're in different classes, we'll be in the same lecture hall at times. Lectures are boring. BORING AS HELL. I'll get so bored that I'll text her to meet me outside. Normally, we'll just walk around school or go chill in the canteen before going back into the lecture hall. However, I felt kinda adventurous that day. We often dirty text each other and fucking is pretty common either at her place or my place.

me to her: "the lecturer is killing me. i guess he's making you dry as hell meet me are the staircase and i'll make sure you're hydrated."

her reply: "don't mind swapping the pen for your cock. i'll catch you after i finish with copying this part of the notes."

i stood up and got out of the hall and she followed after a short while. so we were at the staircase when i pushed her to the wall and started making out. my hands were all over her boobs. for a petite girl, her bust is pretty sizable! as i was grabbing her boobs, her hand slid under and started to rub my cock, through my pants. leaving one her on her left boob, i traveled down under with my master hand and rubbed her through her fbt shorts.

stupid girl, wear fbt shorts under her skirt. so many layers!

by now, we sat down on the stairs as i pulled down her shorts and put it aside. i rubbed her through her panties and gently pinched her nipples. she let out a soft moan. suddenly, we heard the door to the staircase opening! we quickly ran down the stairs and hid underneath it.

ex: "we're so dead."
me: "shh..."

she sat down, leaning against the wall as the footsteps got closer. My fingers slowly lifted her panties and started touching her clit.

ex: "not now!"
me: "shh..."

i rubbed her in a steady pattern as i stretched out to see who it was. a figure moved towards the exit as i slid my fingers inside her pussy. she let out a soft moan as the figure walked out. the door slammed shut, allowing me to turn my attention back at my ex. she was crazy wet now and my cock is throbbing. i withdrew my fingers and plunged my face in. my tongue made contact with her wet and warm pussy. It wasn't long before i stuck my fingers back into her.

my left hand felt left out so i started unbuttoning her blouse. one button at a time, i got to see more and more of her bra. black lacy bra. the sight of that drove me crazy as my left hand reached around her back. with one swift pinch, her bra came undone. the moment is right as i stood up.

ex took my cue and started unzipping my pants. i was wearing my favourite smiley face boxers. she gave me a wink when she saw it and pulled it down. as my boxers dropped to my ankles, her mouth began attacking my throbbing cock in one swift move. she began sucking.

sucking consumed a few minutes before i felt like exploding. i took my cock out. i turned her around and plunged my big ticking time bomb into her pussy. i started thrusting as she starting moaning.

me: "not so loud eh!"
ex: "i cannot... mmmmm.... control....mmmmm"

each thrust made me inch one step closer into the penultimate explosion. the countdown timer started. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.... i whipped out my cock and stuck it into her mouth, all the way in and exploded inside.

at this moment, i noticed that she was juicing as well.

me: "well, this sure is more interesting that lectures!"
ex swallowed and replied: "how to concentrate now? OH MY GOD, my skirt got stained! you see la! fuck me so hard until i also cum!"
me: "if you wanna do it, do it good." *winks at her*

i helped her to put on her bra before zipping up my pants and made my way back to the hall.

me: "catch you after soccer training."
ex: "i must wait for you until 7 plus?" *pouts*
me: "one must learn to wait for good things"
Old 12-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: My sex-capades with my ex

Good start bro, please carry on
Old 12-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping....
Old 13-10-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -130 / Power: 0
Fosters Fosters

Thx for sharing out such a engross amaze story , do update please
Old 13-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

new student reporting
Old 13-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light

nice ..... keep it up
Old 13-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
Nanamto Nanamto

pitch tent and camping
Old 13-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn...such a nice starting...waiting for more !
Old 13-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
sillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping.. Subscribe to this thread
Old 13-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
alanmeng21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice story bro
Old 13-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
JamesHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice story, keep going please
Old 13-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue as soon as you can.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story. Pitching tent here
Old 13-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Appreciate the support and comments but pardon me for jumping the gun. I wish that supportive bros and fellow bros who enjoyed the stories to please up my points for my efforts here please. Thanks in advance to bros who up me!

Chapter 2 will be updated tomorrow morning!!
Old 13-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Sexism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very nice....camp for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1