The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: My latest scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
aiyoh.......... dun say till like this la..... women in 40s are the most horny in bed......
Bro... you sounds sibei experience with 40s women .
so you confirm benefited from it lah. seriously ,women going
into 40s start having different sexual behaviour?

any 40s women here?
Old 09-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bro... you sounds sibei experience with 40s women .
so you confirm benefited from it lah. seriously ,women going
into 40s start having different sexual behaviour?

any 40s women here?
hi naan, from yr nick, it seems tat u shd be 40yo too. well, different things cater to different people. while some of my frds got stuck w younger hang-flwr (china/Taiwan) gers, I personally prefer to local milf/late to mid 40as.

my frds do laugh at me, telling me to change my taste; while I aso laugh at them too. well, these things make the world goes round.

so if u wanna know my experiences, u gotta put some effort n try the experience. in summary, I'd say middle age women are more affectionate, caring n not so childish, though at times these milfs are...... but definitely not asking u to keep buying presents after presents, gifts after gifts. n dun need posh eating places too, HCs will do.......
Old 09-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

After i went back to my room, I saw him still fumbling with the bottle. Being furious with him, I took over the bottle and corked it myself. I scolded him for being useless and he told me he had not drank wine or any form of alcohol before. I thought he was lying to me and decided to test him. I poured him a glass and ordered him to drink it bottoms up. He was eating his burger half way when i ordered him to drink up. He steadily grabbed the glass and drank it up, to my amusement. We continued to eat and soon after, his face was flushed red and i had a good laugh at him after looking at his rose flushed cheeks. I decided to play a trick on him.

After we finished eating, I asked him to clear up the table and cleaned it. I suggested to him to play some games and the loser will have to drink up until we finished up the bottle. He was already half done for after that fateful bottoms up and already talking loudly, he readily accepted my challenge. Boy, he turned evil!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

I actually wanted to play a 5/10 game with him as i thought i would win him hands down but he said he wanted to play a more exciting game instead. He suggested playing black jack and he went out to his table and returned to my room with a pack of cards. He said playing black jack would be fair to both of us as it required luck and he wanted to top up the bet. he suggested the loser would drink up the glass and also revealed 1 of the secrets. I took his challenge and won him a couple of rounds.

He bottomed up 3 glasses of wine and he was already tipsy to the max. He told me many of his dark secrets which surprised me but i did not believe him. He said he had many gfs before and he is not a virgin. And he has a long dick which many gals could not tahan his thrust. All these to me were pure bullshit as i just brushed off as hes drunk. But his luck changed and my luck went down.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic start so far, pitching my tent to support ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 09-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

I lost the next 2 rounds in a row and i had to bottoms up the 2 glasses. Eventually, the bottle was empty and both of us were tipsy by the after effect. I felt warm and dizzy but he suggested to bet on other stuffs. He suggested that we played guess the notes and coins we have in our wallets and purse and the loser will agree to the winner's request. I thought that was a bold move by him and judging the way he was more tipsy than me, i took up his challenge. Guessed I was also tipsy to the fact i didn't think much about losing.

He took out his wallet and I took out my purse. He said ladies first and gave me the chance to guess first. if I guess his notes correctly,then he has to listen to my request, so i guessed that there were just 2 $10 notes in it as i thought an intern would not bring much money to work. Bingo, i was right, he readily showed me 2 $10 notes he had. I punished him by asking him to remove his glasses as i thought he would not see things clearly, but actually i was being fooled, there wasn't any degree in his lens! After he removed his glasses, i took a glance at him and i thought he looked quite handsome( maybe i was tipsy).

It was his turn to guess and he guessed it wrongly and i also guessed wrongly for the next few rounds, same goes for him. However, he guessed i had 4 twenty cents correctly and i was stunned. And his request?
No not sex but he wanted me to dance for him. I felt weird but perhaps alcohol kicked in, i danced in front of my subordinate!
Old 09-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

I just simply danced without any music and he wanted me to danced more sluttily, which i also did not know why I listened to him. Soon i was swaying my head sideways,hair moving from left to right and using my table as a support, I bent forward with my bum shoved up high. I continued dancing and that stoked up his emotion and he came by to dance with me by hugging me tightly at my waist while rubbing his crotch against my bum. I tried to remove his arms but discovered he does have strong arms. He hugged me tightly from behind,gyrating against me and head lying straight on my shoulder. I thought he fell asleep on mu shoulder but he wasn't. He slowly moved me towards my table, using his bodyweight, pushed me forward onto my table. I told him to stop but he said he was too steam to stop. As i could not struggle off his strong hold, he pinned me me down on the table as his hands groped my bum. He went into under my dress and groped my bare bum and told me "its so smooth boss".

I told him to stop but he told me he had been having a soft spot for me since his first day. He asked me to enjoy as he can make me very happy. I said no way please stop his nonsense and i thought he did when he let go of his arms around me. But he did not, he used his left hand to pinned my head onto the table and he shouted into my left ear"u thought u r very fierce to me and i am scared? i will show u who is the boss". i was thinking he was drunk but trying my best to raise my head but i couldn't. His right hand went under my dress again and he pulled down my thongs out of my dress and halfway down my thighs!!!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Any pixs to show?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 10-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Waiting for more..
Old 10-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Pastaty Pastaty

nice story...waiting for more
Old 10-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
After my late scandal with my boss, we didn't carry on after that as his wife was posted to the same department as us and he had no chance to flirt. Haas!
As such, he was very well behaved and I carried on with my work and spent a lot of time with my bf after work.

However, I was assigned an intern to assist me from 1st october and boy, he is so young, only 20 years old. I am twice his age and can be his mother! haas!
Handling him was easy as he belongs to those nerdy kind but his knowledge in figures and computer has really helped me a lot in my work for the past few days. As we spent more time together, I know more about him and felt that he is not so nerdy after all, maybe just his dressing. He will always ask me about me and my bf and some sex related questions. Initially, I thought he is a virgin but apparently he is not!

and our first brush of scandal happened late in the night when we worked overtime!
How I wish I can have a scandal with u. Hehehe
Old 10-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
How I wish I can have a scandal with u. Hehehe
dun think anyone here stands a chance........ TS has too many admirers beside her.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Utopiak Utopiak

Camping......
Old 11-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hunkyripples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
I just simply danced without any music and he wanted me to danced more sluttily, which i also did not know why I listened to him. Soon i was swaying my head sideways,hair moving from left to right and using my table as a support, I bent forward with my bum shoved up high. I continued dancing and that stoked up his emotion and he came by to dance with me by hugging me tightly at my waist while rubbing his crotch against my bum. I tried to remove his arms but discovered he does have strong arms. He hugged me tightly from behind,gyrating against me and head lying straight on my shoulder. I thought he fell asleep on mu shoulder but he wasn't. He slowly moved me towards my table, using his bodyweight, pushed me forward onto my table. I told him to stop but he said he was too steam to stop. As i could not struggle off his strong hold, he pinned me me down on the table as his hands groped my bum. He went into under my dress and groped my bare bum and told me "its so smooth boss".

I told him to stop but he told me he had been having a soft spot for me since his first day. He asked me to enjoy as he can make me very happy. I said no way please stop his nonsense and i thought he did when he let go of his arms around me. But he did not, he used his left hand to pinned my head onto the table and he shouted into my left ear"u thought u r very fierce to me and i am scared? i will show u who is the boss". i was thinking he was drunk but trying my best to raise my head but i couldn't. His right hand went under my dress again and he pulled down my thongs out of my dress and halfway down my thighs!!!
haha...nice story! This bring back sweet memories of my supply chain manageress ...looks decent but a tigress inside..
Old 11-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happen next??I m very interested to know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1