The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
My latest scandal

After my late scandal with my boss, we didn't carry on after that as his wife was posted to the same department as us and he had no chance to flirt. Haas!
As such, he was very well behaved and I carried on with my work and spent a lot of time with my bf after work.

However, I was assigned an intern to assist me from 1st october and boy, he is so young, only 20 years old. I am twice his age and can be his mother! haas!
Handling him was easy as he belongs to those nerdy kind but his knowledge in figures and computer has really helped me a lot in my work for the past few days. As we spent more time together, I know more about him and felt that he is not so nerdy after all, maybe just his dressing. He will always ask me about me and my bf and some sex related questions. Initially, I thought he is a virgin but apparently he is not!

and our first brush of scandal happened late in the night when we worked overtime!
Old 08-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My latest scandal

Alright!!

Show the nerd guy what rape is!!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
shiningmirage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshiningmirage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here for TS new story
Old 08-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 14
BowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant future

Pitching up tent.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:00 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Dun bully him, show him your sexperience.

And please share with us more to cums.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theHerring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

show him some tender loving care!! haha
Old 08-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

40s women scandal .......
They say women in 40s is the most horny.... why huh?
is it because they know soon they will wither like dried flower
so this is their last burst ....fuck till no more juice. true?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
40s women scandal .......
They say women in 40s is the most horny.... why huh?
is it because they know soon they will wither like dried flower
so this is their last burst ....fuck till no more juice. true?
aiyoh.......... dun say till like this la..... women in 40s are the most horny in bed......
Old 08-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
XNibbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoawhoawhoa. 20yo here. Means i got chance?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:57 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong, sum women into their 60s still can get wet wet ones.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 08-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

I was dressed in my tight black viscose dress which revealed my full assets. In the day i had a jacket draped over it so it was not too obvious. However, when the night fall, we were rushing reports to be submitted the next day. I removed the jacket and was bending forward to pick up some documents when i saw him ogling at my boobs hungrily.

I asked what he was lookign at and he gave a lame answer by saying he was just looking at my dress. I told him to behave and he obeyed. We continued working until late when he asked for permission to go buy food. I let him go and continued working when my bf called to quarrel with me as i could not meet him up for dinner.

He bought Macs back and he was sweet to buy food for me as well. He asked whether can we take a break and eat first before we proceed to work. After my quarrel with bf, I was already in foul mood and in no mood to work. I asked him to go buy a bottle of wine and off he went.

When he came back, he was perspiring as he said he went to many places to search for a wine and his shirt was wet through. We had our Macs and i told him to pop the wine to drink. He tried to pop the wine when i went to get 2 glasses.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

it would be very interesting if your scandal comes to post his FR as well

" my scandal with my 40 ish hot female boss "

I am interning for this company and attached to a 40 yr old women ...... one night we work OT and she ask me go buy wine ..... kekee
Old 08-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mouse73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a can of green tea and pop corn.... juicy story...
Old 09-10-2014, 12:18 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARPERS View Post
it would be very interesting if your scandal comes to post his FR as well

" my scandal with my 40 ish hot female boss "

I am interning for this company and attached to a 40 yr old women ...... one night we work OT and she ask me go buy wine ..... kekee
Provided if he is a registered samster, otherwise, we will stick with the 40ish lady boss side of the stroy.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more. How I wish I am the intern
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1