The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

Reminds me of my ns.. but I gotnotime to write lol.
Old 30-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post

Viv "u are so red..."
Ice "so dark u can see? u drunk alr la..."
Viv "you then drunk... ur underwear red..."

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
Old 30-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more...
Old 30-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Crawled out of my comfy bed... Didn't brought anything and dad sent me down to report for my extra. He was making fun of me and telling me this is part and parcel of NS and I should just finish it and learn from the lesson bla bla bla...

Reported to DO (I don't understand why nowadays DO all enciks... Should be those young LT then correct ma...) and he told me to "do what ur FWO told u to do, he had alr informed me..." Wah, encik really a nice person. Hehe.

I went back to my bunk and snored... It was about 0745hrs... So nice, sign extra just go slp... Hehe... HP rang... I picked up the call still blur..

Ice "hello?"
Theresa "ice... U not in sch?"
Ice "I am uh? Whose this?"
Theresa "Walau... Theresa la. U must be slping in ur bunk! Wake up! Lunch time alr... Meet me at guard house now!"
Ice "huh? Eh, why u at guard house? Ok ok wait for me..."

I changed to no. 3 and headed down to find sexy Theresa dressed in old type pt kit (white cotton tshirt, FBT shorts) standing alone at the drop off point. She let down her hair and it looked like those kind of korean superstar wearing sportswear. (I gotta admit our pt kit for gals very Shiok for our eyes).

Ice "eh, what u doing here?"
Ther "I know u feel unfair, we both late then u extra I only lead PT.."
Ice "don't siao la. I joking only. I know u all gals won't hv extra duty one. No female instructors want to stay back with u all also..."
Ther "aiya, I pity u la, mon-fri eat cookhouse. I made this then tot just pass some to u since on the way..." Passed me Tupperware of home cooked food
Ice "on the way? Here so ulu u on the way to where? Wear pt kit jogging at lunch time carrying bento? Don't make sense leh..."
Ther "aiya! U want or not? Don't want I take back!" Her face turned red...
Ice "eh! Want! All the way here le... Aiya. U all the way here alr. Come inside la, show u sat our sch like what one..."

She booked in and 2 cookoo trainees walk around the sch like we owned the place. Other than RPs at the guard house and pass office, we knew the DO should be slping in his own office if not making his rounds at the other base.

As we walked I observed that sexy body and her jiggly boobs kept distracting me from holding a proper conversation... Although no sweet smell but that curvy and alluring bod got the better of me...

Ther "eh, I wanna see u guys stay in what kind of pigsty."
Ice "siao char bor. what pigsty? Every week got inspection one hor. Other than mine is messy all very neat..."
Ther "why ur one messy? I wanna see.."
Ice "I just woke up ma... Eh, gals restricted go to the bunk area leh"
Ther "here also nobody what...."
Ice "oh ya hor... Ok luh... Just show u mine..."

It didn't occurred to me that 干柴烈火, something exciting's gonna happen...

To be continued...
Old 30-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thingshappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doing it in camp, how many will ever have that luck?
Old 30-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nfiaker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The backstory is as exciting as the fucking stories man. Keep up the good work iceman!
Old 30-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As we were walking to the bunks, just behind the cookhouse and pull up bars, I suddenly got nervous... I didn't know what was going to happen and why the hell this babe is so curious about men's bunk.... Is she leading me on or am I thinking too much? Wtf my cock wanted to pierce through the zips of my pants!

The moment we stepped into my bunk I felt a sense of comfort, it felt like I just reached home and I could be at ease. I sad on my bed and leaned back...

Ice "so this is our bunk... Tiko sleep above, that's fatty's bed and above him is SK's bed..."
Ther "wow, it's not like BMT... So much more personal room..."
Ice "yup! It's pretty comfy, best thing is can use laptop and mobile broadband..."

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes briefly. Theresa plopped beside me and shocked me...

Ther "comfy? Lemme try!"
Ice "... Eh..."
Ther "hmm! Not bad! Firm but still comfy, can bounce!"

This demure looking and usually calm and sensible woman started rocking my bunk bed like a child! I was to stunned to react to anything and just laid there staring at her bouncing boobs (even in sports bra!)... Her hands holding the bottom of the top bed while bumping my bed with her knees. The springs were creaking and her loose clothes were flipping up and down, waving me to take action...

She let go of her hands, left hand landed on my right shoulder, right hand supporting her body and her boobs hanged a few cm away from my face...

Ther "have anyone told you anything about me?" She asked me in a seductive voice, smiling with motivated eyes.
Ice "errr.... No? What thing about u?"
Ther "then it's fine... You don't have to know... Do u know how popular u are in our CCC vocation?"
Ice "me? Are u kidding? I'm just a *vocation here* lowly CPL... The pilots and WSO should be more popular right?"
Thee "lemme tell u, the CCC gals have been eyeing on you since the first day of AOP (1st week of RSAF) and u were so irresistible to a lot of us. Ur fav Vivian is one of them..."
Ice "zhun bo? Hehe, didn't know I was so popular...."

I was thinking no wonder ytd Viv acted like she had PMS and I didn't replied all her SMS! At this point of time I lost my focus on ther and rmb my hp and Vivian. I tried to get up but realized I'm blocked by ther'a boobs...

Ther "another person that really fancy you is here... And I'd like to have u..."
Ice "I don't have condoms her gal... This is training school.. What if get caught?"
Ther "the better! Close the windows and lock the doors! I let u do raw but pls don't shoot inside, we're not official... Yet..."

Wow! I can't believe my luck! Thank you daddy and mummy for giving birth to me with a handsome face! 2 raw fucks in less than 24hrs. We closed the doors and windows and started making out... She was aggressive, always on top and trying to control me... I never felt so out of controlled before... She took off her tops in 1 fluid motion as if she had rehearsed this a thousand times before and I immediately felt like I was hypnotized as my hands reached to grab those amazing babies...

My stop reached! I'll continue later tonight! Have a good weekend!
Old 30-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
londobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

u r the real iceman?
Old 31-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

nice story bro! pls continue!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by londobell View Post
u r the real iceman?
yes, my real callsign is iceman. But there are many icemen in various sqns so i'm not afraid to let ppl know that =)

i'm not the superhero iceman though, i'm also not a cold hearted idiot who treats ppl coldly, just to clarify...
Old 01-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Just like a reflex action, my hands just went straight ahead to grab those titties... It really just blew my mind! Soft and tender, her skin is so smooth and just so silky. There was a contrast between her tits and chest area, showing that she frequently go for sun tans in her bikini...

She slowly unbuttoned my no. 3 and used her weight to press me down while i tried to take control of her. Those tits just kept distracting me like i'm a hungry baby searching for the breasts to suck... Really amazing boobs that I cannot resist... I couldn't hold a boob in one hand and it kept 'overflowing'...

I pulled her downwards and sucked like there's no tml on the hardened and tasty nipple while theresa undo my belt and pants, the way she moans softly was enough to make me cum... This demure looking woman was actually so wild! So strong and her body is OMFG great!

She pulled down my underwear and teased my hardened rod with her fingers... Up and down, spirally round and round with her index finger... WOW!!! MIND BLOWN!!!! I really couldn't take it anymore and used my strength to turn her over... The bunk bed shook as I position her right leg on the bottom of the top bed and squeeze my dick into her pussy under her tights and FBT shorts...

I rammed her firmly and noticed her pleasurable expression, biting her lips and clenching my bedsheet... Rocking the bed away with creaks, I continued to lick her massive milk jugs... OMG it really felt like heaven... I swear that it was the best fuck ever in my whole life (sorry to my gfs after that but yea...)... Right hand squeezing her left boob, left hand behind her back pulling her neck down with every stroke of my cock into her pussy...

My tongue continued to rubbed her left nipple and sucked hard... Her kitty moan really really awesome, bringing me to cumming point.... The sore on my dickhead from last night really helped me last a little longer but in the end I succumbed to her feminine cry and we reached orgasm together...

OMFG!!! I CAME IN HER!!! CCB!!!!

I was so shagged that I left my dick in her pussy and our sweaty bodies just fall naturally in place, hugging each other...

Ther "why u cummed in me? I tot I told you not to?"
Ice "i'm sorry, I'm really tired and I couldn't control, your body is too irresistable... I will take responsibility..."
Ther "... I didn't want u to take responsibility... now the gals will kill me..."
Ice "i'm sorry... really sorry..."
Ther "we'll talk about this later... let me rest..."

After a few minutes of rest, I cleaned up the area. Thankfully we used towel on top of the bedsheet if not sure stain the white bed.... It was stupid and funny as we tip-toe naked to the showers... We made out as we showered and I started to finger her pussy and sensually rubbing her body... I turned her around and held her close to my body as we let the shower rain on us.

Right hand spooning her, left hand stimulating her clit... Her moans made me harden again... Coz my dick is banana shaped, I can't get to her pussy from that position. She asked me to fuck her again and pulled my dick into her pussy... I'm not sure if anyone of you experienced this before but the pain of 3 times in short breaks really hurts..

This time round my fucking motion really slowed down... Every stroke in and out was a numbing and aching pain at my dickhead... Although it is still hard but in that position I couldn't really enjoy the fuck... I pulled my dick out and turned her towards the shower. Bent her down and held her hips...

Started to ram her from behind as I hear her moan with every stroke... That's more like it.... Squeezing her butt cheeks and fingering her clit every now and then... I lasted very long.... Really other than ache, not much feel... Theresa shivered quite a few times everytime I rubbed her clit and I'm quite amazed that she still wanted more...

In the end I pulled out my dick and she knelt down... She slowly turned to face my balls and swallowed my dick!! OMG! Her tongue rubbed my dickhead and the suction was sensational! Withing 3 or 4 strokes everything exploded into her mouth! I really wanted to fall onto the floor and just lay there.....

She looked at me with her sultry eyes and smiled... spitting out my cum and letting it flow over her body... WAKAOZ!!! So fucking sexy...I told her I gotta rest and entered the other shower room..

Ther "why u don't want shower tgt?"
Ice "you too sexy liao... when i see you my dick stand... very pain alr..."
Ther "hahaha! what logic?! is like tat one meh? I wanna see!"
Ice "eh eh eh... no pls... let's bath finish and get ready... I haven't eat ur bento..."
Ther "oh ya... ok ok, bath clean clean oh?"

After we finished showering we wrapped ourselves in 1 towel and peeked out the toilet to check if any RPs were patrolling around... Made a dash into my bunk and she changed into her clothes while I just wore my PT shorts. We lay in my bed and cuddled...

Ther "y u so bad? cummed into me?"
Ice "er... sorry but really ur body is just too amazing... couldn't control..."
Ther "your mouth so sweet uh?
Ice "i'm telling the truth... that was the best sex ever..."
Ther "chey... sure or not? guy like u confirm had alot of times b4... so tell me the truth, do you like me?"
Ice "eh... like! but we just knew each other not long only right?"
Ther "so u saying I cheap?" <- I HATE IT WHEN WOMEN DOES THIS.... NB, trap me...
Ice "No no... I mean, we should get to know each other better... I want to get to know u better..."
Ther "haha, so cute.. what if i tell you i'm alr attached?"
Ice "can't be, if not you won't come to me right? then ur bf?"
Ther "... my fiance is overseas... he's also from RSAF... 2 years in USA..."
Ice "what!? then we? then how?"
Ther "that's y i tell u don't shoot inside... haiz..."

OMFG... what the hell is this? I suddenly become a third party....

Ice "gal... u gotta sort things out with him before u come to me... if not will be unfair to me... I really like you, u have amazing body and all but i can't be in a relationship with u if u already with someone..."
Ther "i know... actually my feelings for him lost alr... I'd like to break up with him..."
Ice "wakaoz... u using me as excuse to break off with him?"
Ther "eh.. don't say till like this... haiz... sorry... tell u what, we give each other a try... since u like my body so much and I like you too, we go underground for a few weeks and try?"
Ice "like that also can? what if the rest finds out?"
Ther "let's just be careful..."
Ice "hmm... okie...."

I got myself a gf during my extra duty... what a joke... underground relationship somemore... The worst part is I cummed in her.... Stay tuned for the outcome...
Old 02-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
Khoo268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for more...
Old 02-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Don't want leh I like Vivian HAHAHA.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG!! fucking interesting sia!!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Don't want leh I like Vivian HAHAHA.
i'd like to get to know u first b4 i let u know more about viv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1