The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Just for knowledge of interested bros, the 30 are:-

01. Ms Valerie Thean Pik Yuen - Presiding Judge
02. Mr Ow Yong Tuck Leong - Assistan Registrar
03. Mr Eugene Tay - AR
04. Mr Wong Sheng Kwai - AR
05. Dr Colin Tan Boon Chwee - AR
06. Mr Kevin Ng - AR
07. Ms Sharon Lim - AR
08. Ms Suzanne Chin - AR
09. Mrs Regina Ow-Chang Yee Lin - AR
10. Ms Lee Li Choon - AR
11. Mr Edgar Foo Mau Peng - AR
12. Ms Shobha Nair - AR
13. Ms Tan Shin Yi - AR
14. Ms Josephine Kang - AR
15. Ms Wong Li Tein - AR
16. Ms Sandra Looi - AR
17. Ms Lynette Yap - AR
18. Ms Miranda Yeo - AR
19. Ms Joyce Low - AR
20. Ms Cheryl Koh Mei Chen - AR
21. Mrs Michelle Solomon - AR
22. Ms Yarni Loi Teck Yi - AR
23. Ms Masayu Norashikin - AR
24. Ms Nicole Loh - AR
25. Ms Angelina Hing - AR
26. Ms Lim Choi Ming - AR
27. Ms Janice Chia - AR
28. Ms Scully Kimberly - AR
29. Ms Geraldine Kang - AR
30. Ms Khadijah Bte Mohammed Sim

The Women's Charter is now in a stronger and more advantageous position to screw the male species. Good luck for those guys involved in divorce proceedings from now onwards, you'll need a miracle to have a fair trial.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Hi bros,

Need some advice, have been thinking of divorce with my wife of 6 yrs. we have a hdb for 5 yrs where our cpf contribution is abt 60% me, 40% her. During down payment her contribution more as I started working later than her.

In my case, is there an option whereby I can choose to keep the flat, me top up whatever contributions she made over the years?

We have a 2 yr old girl too but I'm not fighting for custody as I think it's already bad for the child and therefore dun wan to traumatise my daughter further.

Just an estimate, how long would the divorce proceeding take?

If I declare that I'm having an affair would it hasten the procedure?

Would it leave me in an unfavorable position for the divorce proceeding?
Before I start....
Where will your child stay? Once your divorce is final, her life will be broken... without a roof, it's literally a broken home. And she is 2 years old, the age where her memory is up and running.

Yes you can propose during mediation to keep and the hdb and refund everything that your wife has paid. You may use CPF, Cash or Loan that you may obtain. Once you go to court, it's unlikely the judge will rule in your favour for you to keep the flat even if you refund eveything as long as your wife has objectons, or based on the above conditions that you stated in your query.

Yes of course it will speed things up if you declare you have a affair and yes it's unflavourable for as you lose almost everything. i.e. even the mediation judge won't side your proposal for hdb above, not to mention if you go to court.

In any case, if you committed adultery or she suspects that you committed adultery, her lawyer will know what to do.... and the methods are sometimes unethical, so be prepared for the worst.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Before I start....
Where will your child stay? Once your divorce is final, her life will be broken... without a roof, it's literally a broken home. And she is 2 years old, the age where her memory is up and running.

Yes you can propose during mediation to keep and the hdb and refund everything that your wife has paid. You may use CPF, Cash or Loan that you may obtain. Once you go to court, it's unlikely the judge will rule in your favour for you to keep the flat even if you refund eveything as long as your wife has objectons, or based on the above conditions that you stated in your query.

Yes of course it will speed things up if you declare you have a affair and yes it's unflavourable for as you lose almost everything. i.e. even the mediation judge won't side your proposal for hdb above, not to mention if you go to court.

In any case, if you committed adultery or she suspects that you committed adultery, her lawyer will know what to do.... and the methods are sometimes unethical, so be prepared for the worst.

My daughter has been staying with my in laws ever since my wife finishes her maternity leave, occasionally we bring her home during our off day since both of us are on shifts n it would be not practical to bring her home everyday as we would wanted to.

I know it's bad for her to grow up without a father so the next best thing is for her to continue to stay with my in laws where she will still be loved n well taken care of. It may sound as if I'm abandoning her but this is what I truly believe is the best arrangement I can do for her with minimal disruption to her growing up years.

As for the flat, if I can't keep it then it's no choice then. As I would not want to trouble my parents by moving back with them, as I'm only 30, so I can't buy a flat under the Singles scheme. I wanted to keep my flat as I hope sometimes I can bring my daughter home to a place where she is familiar with.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

In any case, if you committed adultery or she suspects that you committed adultery, her lawyer will know what to do.... and the methods are sometimes unethical, so be prepared for the worst.[/QUOTE]

Her lawyer will know what to do.... Bro may I curious to ask as in do what? Any examples that you may share?
Old 06-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Her lawyer will know what to do.... Bro may I curious to ask as in do what? Any examples that you may share?[/QUOTE]

Screw you jialat jialat with the womens charter.

Not that I want to say bad about you..... but are you really going to abandon your family for a WL? Sorry to be harsh but in my eyes a HFJ singer is a WL
Your child may be only 2 yr old now but how will she react when she finds out the reason for your divorce when she grows up...... I think she's gonna hate and curse you for the rest of her life.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Her lawyer will know what to do.... Bro may I curious to ask as in do what? Any examples that you may share?
Screw you jialat jialat with the womens charter.

Not that I want to say bad about you..... but are you really going to abandon your family for a WL? Sorry to be harsh but in my eyes a HFJ singer is a WL
Your child may be only 2 yr old now but how will she react when she finds out the reason for your divorce when she grows up...... I think she's gonna hate and curse you for the rest of her life.[/QUOTE]

Bro, since when did I mention that I'm abandoning my family for a WL? Where did I specifically mentioned I had an affair with a WL too? U do not know what problems I have with my spouse so I hope u show a bit of respect by not jumping into conclusions. Cheer
Old 26-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Marco_Polo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I mean why dont we guys set up a "BEWARE" organization? Like giving talks to youngster male regarding the effect of getting married and going thru divorce. Set up talks to schools to warn them what will happen if they divorce.

Till now from what i see all stuff have been done thru "AWARE" and thats really benefits for us guys who genuine having problems? i myself also facing many problems with my divorce.

Currently now having my 2nd court date regarding maintanance. Judge ask me to produce my pay slip cpf income tax everything. Maintanace own is few thousand. and i cant pay due to lost of my job. from 3-4k to 1.2k per month.

Any bro can give me any advise on this?
Old 20-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

OTYL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
i have to bloody agree of this. 10 years ago (wow i just realised its been that long) i engaged a "famous'" female lawyer specializing in divorce case (she is now an MP in Sengkang/Ponggol)

she screwed me left and right, charged $7000 but bill came $10K for a fcuk job done. Gave evidence of ex-wife committing adultery. Can You Believe she said it WON'T work in court ? i called the case to be closed early as ex-wife was pretty ok with my idea. Close case + 40K cash + joint-custody + child support $400

What ever the scenario, DON'T engage a female lawyer, there is a particular lawyer who is pretty good. can't remember his name but he IS famous. He committed adultery and got away with it __o.O__

Anybody knows who is this lawyer can Pm me?? My wife is the kind who only treat me like a money tree, took more than 500k of my money without asking me. I have been going out with WLs recently and she has photos of me kissing and holding hands and now she is trying to screw me up big time and threaten me everyday but don't want to divorce. I am really really stressed up now. Please help me
Old 21-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTYL View Post
Anybody knows who is this lawyer can Pm me?? My wife is the kind who only treat me like a money tree, took more than 500k of my money without asking me. I have been going out with WLs recently and she has photos of me kissing and holding hands and now she is trying to screw me up big time and threaten me everyday but don't want to divorce. I am really really stressed up now. Please help me
Even having the best of the best lawyer is not going to help you as the Family Court is a charade and wayang circus. Dun waste your money on lawyers and go think of ways to hide it before she & the courts milk you dry..... sad to inform you but the WC is gonna screw you real bad.

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R !!
Old 22-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I know two women divorce lawyer. Once screwed up my case and left the firm.. Another represented my ex-wife and she was professional and while presenting a fairytale to my ex-wife, she remained realistic on the norms and was discussing with my lawyer right in front of me how to end it as the proceedings were dragging for the wrong reasons then.

Anyway, proof of adultery as we saw from movies and tv dramas actually requires a bit more than just some photos, emails, phone history, hotel bills, etc..
1. Items obtained illegally are not submissible as evidence. So if you stole some nake wefies even if it's of your partner and a third party having wild sex, that's not going to help.
2. 6 months validity. Any evidence older than six months at the point you file for divorce, bye bye, they are trash.

and the list goes on.....

Most lawyers can pull out of their drawers a laundry list of expenses that they will submit during mitigation to claim maintenance from the man... Imagine a couple earning $4K in total, the woman's lawyer can pull up something like $3K a month worth of expense required to bring up a child (without any form of tuition) hoping that the man will buy it, then start the negotiation to bring the price tag down. That aggitates the man and will knock him off balance and sometimes agree to a lower price that is still way too high. This is standard practice. The worst comes when the man's lawyer is the usual divorce lawyer that will provide simple advice and wait for the man (who have no idea what is the norms for maintenance) to make a decision. Mine was good in this and told me all these and not to give him and simply play the waiting game to go court instead. But he screwed up on other areas so no lawyer is perfect.
Old 22-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I know two women divorce lawyer. Once screwed up my case and left the firm.. Another represented my ex-wife and she was professional and while presenting a fairytale to my ex-wife, she remained realistic on the norms and was discussing with my lawyer right in front of me how to end it as the proceedings were dragging for the wrong reasons then.

Anyway, proof of adultery as we saw from movies and tv dramas actually requires a bit more than just some photos, emails, phone history, hotel bills, etc..
1. Items obtained illegally are not submissible as evidence. So if you stole some nake wefies even if it's of your partner and a third party having wild sex, that's not going to help.
2. 6 months validity. Any evidence older than six months at the point you file for divorce, bye bye, they are trash.

and the list goes on.....

Most lawyers can pull out of their drawers a laundry list of expenses that they will submit during mitigation to claim maintenance from the man... Imagine a couple earning $4K in total, the woman's lawyer can pull up something like $3K a month worth of expense required to bring up a child (without any form of tuition) hoping that the man will buy it, then start the negotiation to bring the price tag down. That aggitates the man and will knock him off balance and sometimes agree to a lower price that is still way too high. This is standard practice. The worst comes when the man's lawyer is the usual divorce lawyer that will provide simple advice and wait for the man (who have no idea what is the norms for maintenance) to make a decision. Mine was good in this and told me all these and not to give him and simply play the waiting game to go court instead. But he screwed up on other areas so no lawyer is perfect.
It's all a charade....... do you know why outsiders are not allowed inside the courts bar room? Even as guests of the SCs or CJ..... because that's the place where the lawyers discuss their cases and the ways to screw their clients so both sets of lawyers can benefit. Whatever else they tell their clients is bullshit...... although I am not a lawyer...... I am fortunate enough to hook up with a female lawyer as my FB.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Bros...i'm checking on behalf of a buddy of mine....does a guy has to lose much by divorcing his wife who is going to serve a sentence of at least a year for commercial fraud... it's a white collar crime though...

or is the guy expected to remain faithful for that one year ....they don't have any kid and their relationship isn't loving in the first place..
Old 29-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Bros...i'm checking on behalf of a buddy of mine....does a guy has to lose much by divorcing his wife who is going to serve a sentence of at least a year for commercial fraud... it's a white collar crime though...

or is the guy expected to remain faithful for that one year ....they don't have any kid and their relationship isn't loving in the first place..
no different from normal divorce.

question is, how is he going to divorce her? consider her sentence period as part of separation? going the "unreasonable behaviour" route would be challenging.

However, you should ask him why he wants a divorce in the first place? His wife made a mistake in committing the crime, but did she do anything that created such an impact in their marriage that warranted divorce? If he is simply bored or affected by peer pressure due to her sentence, imho, he should wait, continue to love her and help her though this difficult period.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a question my china wife and I r marry for abt 6 month and she have an affair, u found out and we go our own way. Along the years I still renew for her, her permit and etc. Last yr something happen she was depot back to china and since then we did not contact anymore. I want to divorce wif her nw but am unsure hw shd I go abt doing it.

Marry - 2011
Separated end 2011
2012 - 2013 extend visa
2014 - depoted back to china

All the while unless is abt her visa if nt we dun contact and nw she is back in china there is no way I can contact. Can I put divorce on my own using tis as a reason and hw long will it take to process.

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 05-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA23 View Post
Have a question my china wife and I r marry for abt 6 month and she have an affair, u found out and we go our own way. Along the years I still renew for her, her permit and etc. Last yr something happen she was depot back to china and since then we did not contact anymore. I want to divorce wif her nw but am unsure hw shd I go abt doing it.

Marry - 2011
Separated end 2011
2012 - 2013 extend visa
2014 - depoted back to china

All the while unless is abt her visa if nt we dun contact and nw she is back in china there is no way I can contact. Can I put divorce on my own using tis as a reason and hw long will it take to process.
You extended visa for her as a spouse for LTVP? If yes, separation starts from 2014 if you both agree, or you would be considered making a false declaration to ICA all these years.

You should consider unreasonable behaviour instead. Consult a lawyer.
Since you are going to divorce, you would need a lawyer. Just consult one, and consultation will be free if you engage him/her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1