The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Female armpit hair...eradicated??

Armpit index went down again.

On wed morning, took train to mbfc to lim kopi with friend. As I was walking towards the building, saw this really sweet gal with bouncing tits! Her jugs were really bouncing. And she is slim some more. Real stuff.

At the traffic light, I stood behind her and marvel at the side view. Kid you not, it's a D cup. She looks like Elizabeth Li Mei Feng, slim version but same sweetness and jugs.

Suddenly, she swept her hair and I saw some armpit hair! I thought I saw wrongly and took a double take. Indeed, it look like she hadn't shaven for three days! Not stubbles but 3cm long. Was very surprised to see such a gorgeous lady working in town wearing sleeveless and unshaven!

Her friend suddenly appeared and called her. They headed in the direction of Tower 3. With that, I went on my way feeling rather perplexed.

If a gal can spend time doing makeup and dress nicely, why wouldn't she bother to shave? Is it cos the gal is faithful to her bf, knows that she is attractive, and purposely leave some armpit hair to dispel male attention?
Old 10-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A female friend recently admitted that she knew guys have a fetish for armpits. That's why girls like to wear sleeveless. If you ask ten girls why they always wear sleeveless, all ten will give some practical reason, such as the hot weather. Indeed it is true. But u ask them if there is any other reason, they sure say no.

So it is good revelation from a female that they subconsciously like to show off clean armpits. Haven't u ever wondered why even girls who usually wear clothes with sleeves tend to go sleeveless during dates?

Also, the younger generation tend not to admire armpits because they had been brought up in an era in which shaved armpits is a given. For men in their 40s and above, they very appreciate clean armpits for the simple reason that unshaven armpits was the order of the day then. I bet twenty years ago, if a daughter were to shave armpit, the mum would exclaim "Aiyo, why shave?! U want to attract angmor is it? Or go and tiong?" On buses, it was the norm to see bushed armpits. Back then, it was no big deal. But once u saw a perfect armpit, you will get really excited cos it's so rare. Even then, shaven armpits tend to have colouration or stubbles, unlike now where you don't see a trace of stubble.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Female armpit hair... get over the prejudice.

Personally, I like shaven armpits.

In the past, when I happen to see unshaven ones on ladies, it was a big turnoff.

Recently, I have been re-thinking about this issue.

Why am I so shallow? Why do I judge a woman based on whether she shaves her armpit or not?

This preference for shaven armpits is actually a cultural thing. What is considered attractive or not depends on the culture of that time. Such preferences change rapidly over time.

Remember a time when girls with bound feet were considered beautiful in China? Only upper class girls had bound feet, which crippled them but made them eligible for marriage. Slave or servant girls were not allowed to bind their feet and were considered low class. Women with normal unbound feet were considered uncultured and not able to participate in high society.

Today, would you find bound feet on women attractive?

So, I decided not to have this armpit prejudice anymore. After all, there could be many reasons why her armpits are unshaven.

There are many, many more things important appearance and character qualities to look for.

To change her armpit problem would take five minutes.
To change other parts of her appearance may be difficult or require surgery.
To change her intellect may take years.
To change her character and integrity may be impossible.

So, if the girl has many other good qualities but has unshaven armpits, chope her quickly before someone else does.

Don't write off a girl or devalue her because of a small problem like unshaven armpits. As Chinese people say about little, insignificant issues, it is literally a "pi mao" (skin and hair) problem.

Get over it and look for the qualities that are REALLY important.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Re: Female armpit hair... get over the prejudice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Personally, I like shaven armpits.

In the past, when I happen to see unshaven ones on ladies, it was a big turnoff.

Recently, I have been re-thinking about this issue.

Why am I so shallow? Why do I judge a woman based on whether she shaves her armpit or not?

This preference for shaven armpits is actually a cultural thing. What is considered attractive or not depends on the culture of that time. Such preferences change rapidly over time.

Remember a time when girls with bound feet were considered beautiful in China? Only upper class girls had bound feet, which crippled them but made them eligible for marriage. Slave or servant girls were not allowed to bind their feet and were considered low class. Women with normal unbound feet were considered uncultured and not able to participate in high society.

Today, would you find bound feet on women attractive?

So, I decided not to have this armpit prejudice anymore. After all, there could be many reasons why her armpits are unshaven.

There are many, many more things important appearance and character qualities to look for.

To change her armpit problem would take five minutes.
To change other parts of her appearance may be difficult or require surgery.
To change her intellect may take years.
To change her character and integrity may be impossible.

So, if the girl has many other good qualities but has unshaven armpits, chope her quickly before someone else does.

Don't write off a girl or devalue her because of a small problem like unshaven armpits. As Chinese people say about little, insignificant issues, it is literally a "pi mao" (skin and hair) problem.

Get over it and look for the qualities that are REALLY important.
A girl with armpit hair is definitely a guai girl. It shows that she is untainted by superficial norms. Or she must be doing something so important, like working, studying, doing good deeds etc, that she doesn't have the time to shave. Or, she is so thrifty that she doesn't want to invest in shaver.

A shaven girl may or not may be a decent girl but an unshaven girl is definitely decent and wife quality.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Female armpit hair... get over the prejudice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
A girl with armpit hair is definitely a guai girl. It shows that she is untainted by superficial norms. Or she must be doing something so important, like working, studying, doing good deeds etc, that she doesn't have the time to shave. Or, she is so thrifty that she doesn't want to invest in shaver.

A shaven girl may or not may be a decent girl but an unshaven girl is definitely decent and wife quality.
Beg to differ. Some ATB dun shave armpits but they are sluts
Old 25-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Had dinner with a Fwb. Throughout all these years, she had one of the most perfect armpits ever. Totally cleanly shaven. No traces of stubbles.

During this dinner, I caught sight of something unimaginable. 0.3cm of stubbles appearing! Took a double take. Confirm have. She is a babe some more. Doing sales. Always wearing sleeveless. Yet, that day, she showed her fallible side. I asked her if she has habit bathing in the morning. She said she had been waking up late and rushing to work. I nodded my head in agreement; only then did I understand why. Never shave in morning.

But prior to that, I thought she had gone for ipl. Never expected to see an imperfect her. Suddenly, her aura of perfection disappeared and looked just another gal. I chuckled at this odd thought that somehow got into my mind.

Four months ago, went out with another gal. Armpit all ok but she had few strands of long hair at her ankles! At first I thought must be some dog hair got stuck onto her leg. Upon closer inspection, realised she didn't shave the bottom of her legs! And they are like 3 cm long! Needless to say, my dick went from erect mode to hibernation. Wanted to drop something near her ankle so as to draw her attention to her ankle hair but decided it might embarrass her. The next time we met, ankle hair gone. But don't bet against them coming back...
Old 26-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordpiggy View Post
LOLOLOL! i will remember that!

in case i see others... i will inform you... :-)
also a great admirer of pubic hair here, women are hairless "creatures" that little bit below is sexy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1