The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
There's no TARMA.. But some troubles handling the 2 nurses.. I almost ran out of sperms to give them..
Ran out of sperm ? No worry down right here bros have lots of to supply all u need is to call us
Old 23-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wilson80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Camping here for more.....
Old 23-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Hahaha, if if ... Touch words.... nurse most of them r verY wild & chio bu too. Haona! U verY top Kong le 〜(^ー^)ノ

OppA, 不用客气哦! BKK u easily 5 shots... This one close one eye la
龙儿:"猎人!快点!快点!快点叫南哥继续写咯!"
Yeah from the past til now, alot nurses quite pretty and chio de.. Heng is last time still young.. Arbo if at my current age, i think will KO.. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Ran out of sperm ? No worry down right here bros have lots of to supply all u need is to call us
If can passing baton, 100% sure caLL you all.. haha
Old 23-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
llcn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! cat fight!!!
Old 23-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haonan ge, please continue, below hard liao. if they are ok to share please remember xiao di.
Old 23-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken View Post
Haonan ge, please continue, below hard liao. if they are ok to share please remember xiao di.
LOL!! That's 8 years ago, they did not give me thier contacts for further sexual enjoyment! But 2years later from the day I was discharged, I met Nadia again at a pub though. And I do believe that after me, maybe still have some other lucky brothers? If ever have any, and happen to see this thread, please admit! Hahahaha
Old 23-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...

Nadia: " Is that a REVENGE!?! "

SheiLa: " I gave a BETTER blowjob than YOU! Ask HIM!! "

DEADMEAT! How to answer Nadia, can anyone teach me for fuck sake!
My Mediacorp acting genes is up!

ME: " My thigh feels abit pain, can push me back to the bed and call for the doctor.? "

Both of them went silence and Nadia pushed me back.
Sheila went off, not sure going where though.

Nadia: " Is her blowjob really better than me? "

ME: " She forced me, i told her i like you. She went into frustration and ordered me to go toilet, and stripped my pants, without single word, she suck me hard and furious and NONSTOP! "

Nadia: " I'm sorry my dear to land you in such trouble. But you're having fun too huh. I heard your moans too! "

ME: " How to not moan when i'm about to cum.? You are just awesome Nadia, i don't like her! Can you give me a blow tomorrow instead? "

Nadia: " No, BUT i want it later! See you in the night! "

Really DEAD! Where on earth can i dig my sperms out later for her!
I was really moody on then. Thinking ways to rid Nadia off for tonight.
Oooooo~! I quickly SMS my buddies, ( dydy0809, and n3o1984 ) and some others to visit me for the night. At least can delay some hours to replenish..

Super steady my buddies, they came. Good food and drinks, hahaha! Machiam chalet! Nadia have been peeping at my ward constantly to check. The moment visiting time passed, she came in and rid my friends off. No choice that my friends had to leave. haiz, haven't recovered leh.. Blink Blink, eyes contact made with Nadia. But this time, i said i wanted to go watch TV. She gladly pushed me over, after she placed me there, she went out to settle her paper work, and ask me be nice not to wander around.

Usually can watch TV til about 11-12am then all must go back sleep. Suddenly Nadia came in, locked the door and off all the lights and TV too. Pushed me to a blind spot where even if someone peaks in to check, also can't see. Sheila has knocked off too by then. We started to french slowly, carresing each other slowly, my hands were already all over her boobs.

Nadia: " FUCK ME! "

ME: " I scare my thigh will be in pain, if i used too much strength! "

Nadia: " Let's try! "

WTF! She already prepared the condom, machiam premotive. But i just felt that she's using me to spite that Sheila, maybe thinking if she fuck me 1st, she win it. But never care, just fuck her! hahahaha. Blow me hard first, else i don't fuck you!

Went down immediately, sucking off at her best condition, trying to perform like a BBBJ GODDESS, enjoying while looking at her. I though of something BAD!

ME: " Can i video it down? "

Nadia ignored me and continue blowing.

Ignored again!

Nadia: " OKIE! Next time can? "

hahahaha, gonna ask my sister to bring my camcorder tomorrow!

Hard as a rock now, she helped with the CD and ride on me, slowly as we go, as i really scared to injured my thigh. Slow, but passionate frenching, tongue tied, deep in each other throat. My hands pressing her tits HARD, she loved it. With a soft moan, she letting through our interlocked tongue, i forsee her cumming soon.

ME: " I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR FUCKING FACE! "

Nadia got up, removed my CD and start sucking hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Within seconds, i held my 2IC, shooting RIGHT all over her face.

ME: " Lick me clean now! "

Nadia licked me real clean, occasionally sucking my 2IC awhile. After which she went to wiped herself.

ME: " You said i can video tomorrow, don't break promise! "

Nadia: " As you wish! "

Secretly pushed me back to my ward....
Old 23-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
tipster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertipster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow bro!!! I wished I had a ton of points for you!!
Old 23-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipster123 View Post
Wow bro!!! I wished I had a ton of points for you!!
Hahahaha, dosent matter. Just hope you enjoy reading..
Old 23-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I chanced upon this thread from the NTTL lover TS Haonan, the story is damn good hor. Must support liao!
Old 23-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

ME: " You said i can video tomorrow, don't break promise! "

Nadia: " As you wish! "

Secretly pushed me back to my ward....

So bro, tmr episode will be just a link to your vid to narrate ur story...

no mosaic-ing the faces pls... kekeke

Old 24-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha, dosent matter. Just hope you enjoy reading..
Always enjoy true story, you lucky fella

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Dam hornY..got video cam some more
tonight dragon canT sleep ...... Jialat....

Must learnt OppA Haona styles

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cocacola2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just hospital nowadays comes with special service also...
Old 24-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
michi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1