The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
extinct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Waiting for your part 3.
Old 22-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
GreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, it is good that u have recovered. The rest are bonuses
Old 22-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
llcn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 22-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
This is very good story! TS keep it up...
Thanks support, story with the nurse lasted just awhile. Maybe will continue a new story after the nurse incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Wa LAN... Move to here..
Support ... NanGe Ps continue yr OppA Haona style ~(^ー^)ノ
If she's Hyuna, die also no regret..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
Bro, you really are up to no good...hahahaha...but then, it's no choice as you and her are fated...:D
Yah, really coincidental de, the 1st 10days nothing happen. aLL started from urine test.. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
after surgery also must disturb the nurse! cannot win u ley... :D
Is she disturb me 1st.. hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for tio liak part .. :D :D :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by extinct View Post
Waiting for your part 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMenthol View Post
TS, it is good that u have recovered. The rest are bonuses :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcn View Post
Please continue bro!
Thanks support from the rest..
Old 22-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Nadia was off next day, no choice.. Have to watch tv myself whole day.. Eagerly waited the next day til she back.

She was on night shift again too. When i saw her, we made eyes contact and giggled abit. My medicine time was up, she came and gave me as routine.

Suddenly whispered,

Nadia: " I'm wearing a black bra, you wanna see? "

I was pretty shocked at the sudden change of attitude from her. But well, happy at the same time. But there was too many ppl walking around, so theres nothing we can do too until about 2am!

I pressed the bell, and asked to go toilet to shit.. haha, Nadia pushed me to the toilet again. This time, i had a GREAT GREAT GREAT view of her boobs! I never had tits fuck in my life before at that time, she gave me a superb tits fuck, that's why from then i'm loving this NOW.. hahahaha

A long and good 5mins of tits fucking, and i blasted all over her boobs.. SUDDENLY...

Another nurse with a sweet voice, i names her Sheila, asking if Nadia was in here, quick witted as she replied.

Nadia: " Yeah i'm here, the patient have trouble getting up, i'm giving him a help. You need anything? "

Sheila: " Nahz, just asking if you want coffee. "

haha, after Sheila left.. We continued our business.. How can i let her go so easily with just 1 shot.. Without cleaning up, i pushed her head down to BBBJ me, regardless if i'm soft. Anyway just blow til hard.. Slow, sensual.. The great teasing of licking my 2IC's head, tongue sticking out. Alternate changes of ball sucking with the " POP " POP " sound like. Filled the toilet with her soft moan, my hands are grabbing her breasts hard, she likes the way i'm grabbing it hard. As there's only 1 position i can have, had no choice though. Nadia seems tired with kneeling, but still willing to continue to suck it til.

aaaaaaAAAAAArrrrrRRRRRRRgggggggGGGGGGGhhhhhhHHHHHH HHH!!

With a soft moan i let it out...

This time deep shit trouble liao..

I think it's Sheila voice,

Sheila: " What the hell are you both doing in the toilet! "

DIE LIAO!! CHAM CHAM CHAM... Quickly clean the mess, and the Nadia, pushed me out of the cubicle, exclaiming that i having hard time to pass motion, and all sorts of question.. Not admitting of cause, but Sheila talk to her in malay, which i don't understand.. After which, i know of, is she didn't admit though. well.. hahahaha

The next day, Sheila who somehow caught us, draw up my curtain.. And asked me some questions.....
Old 22-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 13
Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!Peon is one of the Best!

Here slow ley. just catch up with the preview. haha.

-=On Secret Mission Only=-
Tio Curfew
Old 22-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Nnkc... So exciting...
Haona bro.....U make Long Er marika。。。 U banyak Boleh

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 22-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peon View Post
Here slow ley. just catch up with the preview. haha.
Copy paste nia ma... hahaha.. Now going to write my part 4..

The next day, Sheila who somehow caught us, draw up my curtain.. And asked me some questions.....

Sheila: " I knew what both of you did last night! How is her blowjob, is she good? My ex bf was snatched by her just because she has bigger boobs than me! I can even blow better than her! "

ME: " How good are you?! "

Sheila: " You want to trick me huh! "

ME: " I'm not, you praised yourself to the extend that you're better BUT in actual fact, NO ONE knows as there is no comparison AT ALL! So Nurse Sheila, please kindly go away and do not disturb me! "

It seems my words had agitated her greatly, Nadia wasn't around to save me either.

Sheila: " I think you need to have your bathe now, get up, let me push you to the toilet and SHOW YOU what's a REAL blowjob! "

It was 6.30am, and i've not yet recovered fully from the 2 shots Nadia gave. Damn, but well, let's see what she can do instead.

Sheila is slightly older than Nadia, same hometown. As far as i known of, Nadia seduced her BF once, publicly seems friends still, but privately a very deep grudge.

Standing off with about a C cupper boobs, or maybe big B i think. Enough cleavages for me to see, she stripped down to her lingerie when we are in the handicap toilet again. Without hesitaion nor any foreplay, she went on her kneels, and started sucking. VERY VERY VERY SLOW! Slow licking, tongue flicking, with her hands grabbing my balls massaging them. Her eyes are always in contact with me, my 2IC was at it's MAX size now!

DEEP THROAT! She shoved her mouth in slowly down, my whole 2IC gone, in her mouth. I thought that's GOD DAMN IT! My 1st time experience, abit choked, but she forced her way down, til her lips reached my balls, and something amazing happened! Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth to do some flicking actions. WTF! At the moment i really went heaven, and forgot my surname.. This action carried on for sometime whenever she got choked abit, she released and returned for more. No hands involved at all, except massaging my balls.

This is a NON STOP DEEP THROATING ACTION til i cummed! Yes, in that deep thoat position! Shot right into her throat, the feeling was fucking awesome! I must teach my GF when she came back.

Sheila pulled out,

Sheila: " Now WHOSE better!? "

I had to please her first for more BBBJ in future, so gotta think of some good response instead! No words were given, i moved myself forward and at the sake of tasting my own sperms, i frenched her hard! Few seconds of silence, i whispered,

ME: " You're FUCKING AWESOME! Suck me more PLEASE! "

She smiled and dressed back her attire, and help me wash up..

Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...
Old 22-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Nnkc... So exciting...
Haona bro.....U make Long Er marika。。。 U banyak Boleh
KNN, when i write, i also haldway hardon.. Think back liao also fucking shiok lor.. hahahaha
Old 22-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haonan ge ge, pls....continue...
Old 22-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

wahhhhhhhhhhhh 30days of heaven!
Old 22-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

- Some Guys Have All The Luck - Rod Stewart
Old 22-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post

...Just when Sheila pushed me out of the cubicle, Nadia was standing there at the corridor...
i guess tarma next?

kekeke
Old 22-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
i guess tarma next?

kekeke
There's no TARMA.. But some troubles handling the 2 nurses.. I almost ran out of sperms to give them..
Old 22-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNN, when i write, i also haldway hardon.. Think back liao also fucking shiok lor.. hahahaha
Hahaha, if if ... Touch words.... nurse most of them r verY wild & chio bu too. Haona! U verY top Kong le 〜(^ー^)ノ
Quote:
There's no TARMA.. But some troubles handling the 2 nurses.. I almost ran out of sperms to give them..
OppA, 不用客气哦! BKK u easily 5 shots... This one close one eye la
龙儿:"猎人!快点!快点!快点叫南哥继续写咯!"

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1