The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Was not intending to write anything, as i'm really lazy about going and thinking back. But a coincidence that i was writing some memories with this nurse that i actually encountered, so decide to make an extension to here and share. Whether believe or bot, it's up individual..

I remember 8years ago i was in hospitaL. A very busty and chio malay nurse came in, named her Nadia ( Fake name ) pulled up the curtain and said,

Nadia: " Doctor need your urine for test.. "

I told her that i can handle myself, and called for her later after done.

Nadia: " No, you can't, sorry because i have to wash and clean your penis for hygiene purpose, so and i've pull the foreskin out, as not letting the urine in contact with your skin. "

I was like WTF! GOT SUCH PROCEDURE MEH!! No choice, she pulled my skin down and started washing, up and down, up n down, machiam slow HANDJOB!

Suddenly i got feeling and started to have hard on.. DIE!!! Then she giggled and continue lor!!!!

ME: " Hey nurse, if you gonna continue to do this motion, i gonna really get fully erected, and might caused sexual harrasement and inconvenience to you. "

Nadia: " It's very natural and common, but I've no choice. It's my duty to wash it clean for hygiene purpose. "

By that time, i'm fully erected liao.. Don't know what went in mind, i actually said the following words....

ME: " Now you got me in this shape, and i can't urine now for you, UNLESS you are kind enough to help me release? "

Nadia went into daze, and stared at me.. I was like, knn siao liao, what if she shout for molest or sexual harrasment, sure go jail or smth..

Out of unexpected surprise.

Nadia: " I'm giving you a minute, if u can't shoot, then by hook or crook you must give me your urine.. "

Shiok liao lor... I almost 10days no cum at all.. 1 min sure okie, she starts to HJ, within the min, cant do anything also, i just managed to grab her boobs. And of cause i think within the min, i really cummed, she help washed again, and i quickly urined.

I never thought this would actually happen, sibeh drama right...?

There's part two the next day morning..
Old 21-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ♥♥ mY Memories with a NuRse~! ♥♥

Ok bro which hospital are u in ?
I'm going there to do a urine test
Old 21-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Ok bro which hospital are u in ?
I'm going there to do a urine test
Privacy lah, can't say any info out. I was bed ridden for 30 days due to bike accident. hahaha..
Old 21-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
Privacy lah, can't say any info out. I was bed ridden for 30 days due to bike accident. hahaha..
Ok please continue as I have nurse fetish
Old 21-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i guess most guys would imagine that as well
Old 21-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

keke...... nangege shifted his av serial here...

but here the development slower than the other side... macham watching soccer on miotv, speed lag leh... kekeke..

waiting for 2nd lead actress in ur 4th instalment...
Old 21-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
GreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No wonder they say 大难不死,必有后福.
Old 21-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro, din noe you got such a story to share since you are a senior here for so long.. Pls continue. Support support!
Old 22-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
i guess most guys would imagine that as well
Yeah defintely, having some affairs at some places.. Office, work place, etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
keke...... nangege shifted his av serial here...

but here the development slower than the other side... macham watching soccer on miotv, speed lag leh... kekeke..

waiting for 2nd lead actress in ur 4th instalment...
Decided to post here better instead there ma.. LOLz~! The 2nd lead actress was really a extra bonus for me, the 2 nurses seems to argue over something, but i didn't ask..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMenthol View Post
No wonder they say 大难不死,必有后福.
I had a very severe bike accident, that landed me 30 days. Very sad, but some shiokness too. haha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Wah bro, din noe you got such a story to share since you are a senior here for so long.. Pls continue. Support support!
Everyone had past stories, but alot didn't share. I was lazy to share actually.. Lazy to write...
Old 22-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Samster

It was the 11th day at hospital...

Here's a short one on the next day after the incident.. Usually for those who can't go to bathe himself will have nurses to help cloth wiping on the bed.. As usual for me, but this time on the very next day after she help me HJ, Nadia came into my bed. Mine was a 4 bedded, but no other patient except me.

But it was 2 nurses as usual, so thought no show.. Just about they started to help me, another ward pressed bell. So the Nadia asked her junior go instead, in my mind knn she must be up to something sia.. The moment the junior nurse went off, I sat up and pull her neck down for some frenching.. But she pushed me away!

Nadia: " Hey don't be naughty in the early morning! "

Hmm, does that mean night time can naughty? Haha.. She continued her wiping and slowly cleaned up my groin area.. Quickly enough I'm having hardon again. Again I teased her to gave me a HJ.. She was very smart to reply,

Nadia: " Yesterday i've no choice but to help you, today no more! "

My mediacorp hormones acted up, I stared her with my most pitiful face and keep tugging her side skirt, seemingly begging in silence.. After minutes, she gave up! And asked if I want to go shower in toilet. That time I can't walked as I had an operation on my thigh, need wheel chair.. Woohoo, she pushed me to toilet. Went into the handicapped cubicle.. I then grabbed her down sitting on my lap, abit pain cause operation ma, but must tahan...

Grabbed her boobs, and without mins, stripped her down.. Super fucking horny Nadia gets, started to blow me.. But I couldn't resist the horniness within me, within awhile I cummed all right into her mouth, and she swallowed, sticking her tongue out!

Oh great! We started to chat while she bathes me. From there I knew that she is late twenties, a slightly more experience than juniors, came from Malaysia.. I even asked that if she gave HJ to others too. She shyly said once few mths ago, to a young chap like me. But that guy threatens her to complain due to an injection, she poked wrongly and hurt the guy.

She said that I asked her politely, thinks I'm a good guy.. Hahaha, speaking by then, I had another hardon.. I hinted her, asked me why I strong.. Knn 8 yrs ago I so young, energy alot mah.. She was down on her knees and start BBBJ.. Playing her boobs, soon enough, I cummed into her mouth..

End of part two, she pushed back to my bed and she knocked off from night shift..

I continued my part 3 later i wake up.. The day when we got caught when she gave me a HJ.. LOL!
Old 22-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

This is very good story! TS keep it up...
Old 22-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Wa LAN... Move to here..
Support ... NanGe Ps continue yr OppA Haona style ~(^ー^)ノ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 22-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you really are up to no good...hahahaha...but then, it's no choice as you and her are fated...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

after surgery also must disturb the nurse! cannot win u ley...
Old 22-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for tio liak part ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1