The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Rollzoyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Me and friend's wife

Nice sexperience, waiting for more
Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
stanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

part 9

Stacy wedding gown is a modify custom gown which is shorter (Knee length) and a bare back gown. As stacy speak tears continue to run don her cheek as she cuddle into my arms

As they get dress mark was sitting in the arm chair we have in our walk in wardrode in view and giving instruction of what's is to be wear and what is "not".

C & B has drive into the drive way and honk for mark to open the front door.

As they enter Stacy realise they are he bestman when they get married and upon entering the living hall chris threw a small bag on the table and proceed with the food and wine awaiting for the girls to enter the picture.

As the 3 guys was chatting about business and slipping wine the girls appear walking down the stairs in their costume and this bought a lot of wooooo and waaaaaaa from the 3 howling wolves....

As they settle themselve around the guys it was orvious that both christine and winnie fancy mark and pauline sitting ben and chris with joann. Ben took out some small bags of white powders and dare anyone to start the ball.

Seeing this then she realise that it was going to be a cocaine sex party.

With that he also saw the guys eating some tablets as the girl sucking on the powder soon all was high with the music enhance to the feel as all starts to get touchy..... Ben was the most horny as he grab pauline butt cheek and carssing her breast through the thin shirt and twisting her nipple. Maybe to the effect of the drugs they were moanning loudly with every touch and ben slowing undress her and with that he make her lay down on the table besides the food and slowly ben spread food like pasta , cream pie and pouring chocolate on pauline breast and also pussy with that spread he slowly lick and munch from breast to pussy and the gross part is as he reach the pussy area he took more whip cream and spread it on her pussy and ass area and start licking it and with his hardon he ram pauline pussy hard when she least expected and this make her gave out a loud scream and instead of stopping he fasten his pace and twisting he nipple as he fuck the hell out of her....as he prepare to unload his first load he took meat and unload his load into pauline pussy but the unfinished ben with the effect of the tablet he was still as hard as before he unload he carry pauline to the floor area and let her on her fours and spread more whip cream on her ass and on his own cock as well and as you know he was not going to be gentle with her as he speak dirty before he force his way into pauline backdoor.

Ben: hey bitchy how was it just now did i torn your pussy (as he continue to finger both her pussy and ass.
Pauline: Ermmmm ahhhhh
Ben: (he grab her hanging breast real hard) hey bitch i am talking to you so speak up as he continue grabbing her breast hard that it left reddih finger print on her breast.
Pauline : Yes it was so shiok i want more.....

Hearding that ben position his cock just outside her ass and with warning his pump in her ass in 1 hard and fast move and instantly pauline all fours soften and she fell on the carpet face down but ben was not done with it as he continue to ram her ass with her laying face down for a good 10 mins before unloading his second load into her ass with that you could see the satisfy face f ben as he sit beside pauline using his finger to dig on her pussy and let her lick clean the finger.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

stanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstanley77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 10

Mark was happily having cock suck by Christine and Winnie and at the same time sipping red wine from the wine glass ... With both ladies hunger for his cock this boost his ego as he talks dirty to the ladies....

Mark: the only job for you ladies today is to satisfy we three and if a good job is not done next maybe we will get some dirty bangla give u all some treat of Bangladesh banana..

As he speak he push Christine head down onto his full hardon cock to deep throat her she gag as she slowly engulf everything... And Winnie also high was sitting in the single seater fingering herself and moan loudly as she satisfy herself. Mark seduce by the sexily dress in his wife gown...

As he slowly walk towards Winnie with his hand on Christine hair dragging her as she crawl in her fours ... Mark uses his hardoncock to slap Winnie face and insert into her mouth as he face fuck her while Christine lick his ass rim...

Hearing that my cock is getting hardon and Stacy in my arms feel it and start stroking and massage my ball while I twists her nipple ...

Stacy: I so sad telling you how my husband cheat and you get a Hardin hearing it and get horny.. (showing sad face)

Me: with a lady with such big boobs in my arm telling me sex stories I could have fuck u a few time if tolerance level is no good.

Stacy : guys are the same.... When they want to do something to you sweet talking their way through and if sweet talk does not work they will say those not nice things...

Me: ok ok u continue your talking and I do is just massage you boobs and listen unless u get horny... Haha

Me : one question ? Since you are willing to give in to mark when in the end he does not want to have sex with such a gorgeous you ..

Stacy: it was one fine afternoon in office when I was clearing my email preparing to enjoy the weekend work free when mark walk to behind me and whisper something in my ear which I found it unacceptable that I slap him...

Me: what did he say.

Stacy : he say out that 2 of our japanese customer is interested in me and they are willing to give us more business if I am willing to spend the weekend with them in their hotel room. I delcine and feel that he does not respect me a bit as his wife ...and if they need girls he could pay and get whores to do the job but instead he offer me to them ... Meaning I am worse that whore cos I am free...(tears again start dripping fr her rosy cheek)

Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one will up you when my power returns, now still moderated

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future

TS ur story powerful, my little worm oridi sleep quite long ago after read through my bird wake up become snake....hahahaha

Keep cumming..kum xia..
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

good story! camping here for more.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 05-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

oh ... so tis stori is abt revenge .....
Old 05-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Me and friend's wife

Nice story. waiting for more
Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

...camping!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Part 11

Chris was the most steady as he as taking things slowly not rushing as he french Joann and carassing her breast and fingering her step by steps bring her into the feel ... but he is also the most prevert as he make joanna finger his ass as she suck his cock and no only that he also wants her to lick his ass rim and insert her tongue into his ass. Chris also took out a huge rubber vibrator with remote control as he place 1 side into her pussy and the other into her ass.. with that it also bring her to another level of lust which she squirt after squirt.. Chris slowly undress Joanna leaving her in the knee length socks and place his dick at the entrance of her ass and in 1 swift move he slip his whole dick into her ass and she scream loudly with a mixture of moan and pain with his steady pumping joann was having a organsm of her life ... When he was about to shoot his shoot his load into a half fill wine glass and demand joann to finish up a wine(Imagine trqack of chocolate residue with soerm in wine)....

With the effect of the drugs kicking in and the crazy sex they are having , all the ladies is moaning with a sense of lust in the air.

While Winnie is riding mark in a cow girl position and Christine also in a reserve riding position with pussy fill with juice as mark paint her like a motor transmited painter making her squirt wetting Mark face in no time.. Mark make them on their fours side by side as mark take turns to pump Winnie and Christine pump 3 soft stroke and 2 hard stroke each....

The frenzy continue for the next 1 hours till all slump into sleep as without clean up......
Old 06-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
atlarg is Cool - loads of Potential

great stories... camping 4 more. got fotos??
Old 06-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
atlarg is Cool - loads of Potential

great stories... cMPING 4 MORE. got fotos.??
Old 28-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Sorry this are all from Stacy which I put it into post so there is no foto

Part 12

As her tears continue to roll down her cheek I kiss her on her forehead and ask her why did she get involve with Alan and Rick .

Me: how u get involve with them

Stacy: there was once I stay late in office and the Aircon was working hence I took off my my jacket only leaving me in a tube top and as I was concentrating on my work I never realise that my white tube is slowly soak with sweat and slowly turning transparent and when alan return to office to grab some thing he left behind and when he realise I was in office alone he came over to my office to ask if I am alright as out office is damn stuffy with the Ac .

Conversation between Alan and stacy

Alan looking at her breast) so late haven go back?
Stacy : need to finish up the contact and send to xxx by today so Bo Bian have to stay.

Alan: u need me to get u a cold drink .. I can see that u are sweating a lot

Stacy: ( then she realise her tube is so transparent that it is showing her Nu bra and maybe of the heat she decide to tease Alan out of michevious ) ok lor please get me a cup of ice water as u can see I am sweating like hell

Alan: ok lady boss

As Alan step out stacy purposely pull the under part of her tube and start fanning with a piece of paper and when Alan return he was stunt to see the semi exposé breast of Stacy and he stand there staring till Stacy broke her laughter

Stacy : Haha Wei never see before meh and somemore nothing to see ...

Alan : errrr I never realise u got such big breast till you bra cannot cover half of it

Stacy : u need to be so straight or not I am still your boss Ok?(act angry)

Alan : sorry here is your drink and I will take my leave

Stacy : see Liao now want to go off

Alan: no la I scare stay here I nose bleed

Stacy : cheeky guy boss also tease

Alan: never do anything only say ma and now after office hour Liao

Stacy : k la but can you do me a last favour before u go back?

Alan: ok what is it

Stacy : I need to go toilet and the toilet on our floor is under maintainane so can u accompany me to the one on the upper floor

Alan : ok let's go

As the walk the stairs up the light was off due to building energy saving mode so it was get dark and as they walk up Stacy slip her steps and fell towards Alan as he manage to grab her before she falls down but due to the sweat one her Nu bra drop but due to the darkness only she knows and not wanting to let Alan know she decide to just put it into her pocket and act like nothing happen and hope Alan never realise then she reach toilet and put it back on but due to busty figure once they step out of the stairway Alan immediately realise that something wrong is as one side of her breast is showing a perky nipple and Alan was staring non stop at it....

When Stacy realise she ran toward the toilet and as she ran the Nu bra drop on the floor making her more shy and Alan pick it up and joke about it.

Alan : boss your jelly drop ( giggling)

Stacy: you idiot (grab and walking quickly towards the toilet)

Stacy: can u hold the main door of the toilet open cos is creepy inside but she must stand outside while holding the door

Alan: don want la later the guard come thought I am peeping then I will be famous and brand as a pervert

Stacy : ok la then u come in with me and u stand inside and wait for me but u cannot peep

Alan: wa lau u in the cubicle how I peep

Stacy : ok ( she step into the cubicle with Alan out keep talking to her)

Alan: ( decide to play a trick on her) I go toilet for a while later I come back ( purposely on off the toilet light and open and slam the door acting like he went out )

This frighten Stacy ( undress off her top to dry her sweat before puting back her Nu bra) as she dash out with her tube and Nu bra in one hand and another hand trying to cover both her bust. But what she see is Alan stand just outside the cubicle with mouth open widely

Stacy : u asshole la know I frighten and u still want to disturb me ( too scare till never realise she is not dress)

Alan: u u u have such big neh

Stacy: ( quickly run into cubicle) shouted u better don tell anyone what u see if not I will fire u

Alan: ok ok I will not tell anyone but to be frank you have such nice (.)(.) and it look soft and nice to feel ( feeling horny and start to talk dirty) if can lick you nipple it would be shiok ... And it is so big also can breast fuck also can . So many way to play with such big breast you hubby is so blessed...

With the compliments and dirty talk from Alan Stacy too get a bit horny as she gentlly squeeze her breast inside the cubicle... But not wanted to let Alan hear her moan she cover her mouth with her tube. And no reply from Stacy Alan decide to climb and see from the cubicle beside and what he see turn him hardon instantly..........
Old 28-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 28-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Part 13

Alan quietly watch as Stacy with her head tilt back and eyes close shewas squeezing her own breast and slowly lifting her skirts exposing her already soak gstring as she begin rubbing her pussy ... Just as things was getting heaty Alan phone ring and Stacy open her eye seeing Alan watching her from the cubicle beside and she quickly sat up trying cover her breast with one hand and straighten her skirt with the other hand...

Alan: (speaking more boldly) u so cruel ask me accompany u come toilet and u DIY inside and I stand out outside alone.

Stacy: you can also do it outside ma

Alan : I am doing it now while I watch live show haha but now enough I want to go find a china lady to release Liao bye bye you continue enjoy in there.

Hearing that he is leaving Stacy quickly put on her tube with her bra and dash out of the cubicle not wanting to be left behind in the toilet.. But after what Alan have seen he have bad ideas in his mind during the way down to the office Alan quietly walk behind and did a fake fall taking the chance to grabbing Stacy breast in the process and he apologize saying that that was unintentional and after steadying herself stacy dash to the office and put on her jacket as Alan step into office Stacy could see the tent that was pitch by Alan hardon.

Stacy :  intentional or not u know it yourself

Alan: told u not intentional but to be frank it feel just like what I have imagine soft and firm( hehe)

Stacy : idiot eat my tofu still dare to comment so much

Alan: k la I want to go find china lady to release Liao if not tonight cannot sleep

Stacy : why must it be china girls other country cannot meh

Alan: cos china lady is similar to u ma big breast and cute when I fuck her I can imagine is u

Stacy: please don compare me with this ladies I am of a upper class

Alan: ya I know u are of a upper "class" I saw that upstairs hahaha too bad for my phone to ring if not can see longer sure got better things to see

Stacy: u better don tell anyone of what u have seen if not I will fire u

Alan: (feeling more bold) why not let me see it again so that I have the perfect image to imagine when I go find china girls

Stacy: u help me finish up the proposal and maybe u will show u a little bit

Saying that Stacy forgotten that Alan previous position was a contract drafter before he move to sales. Within 45 mins he have the proposal done and send out to the customer... And Alan saw stacy asleep on the office sofa evil ideas creep in as he quietly move and squatted beside Stacy and slowly striking his hand from her waist to the butt curve. But Stacy a light sleeper herself was waken by that and quickly sit up and question what is he trying to do.

But instead of explaining Alan grab Stacy breast and this move stunt Stacy and Alan grew more greedy sitting himself beside Stacy and whisper into her ear...

Alan: I have done the job u gave and I want to claim my reward now

Stacy: I saw maybe let u now touch now tat u have grab my breast we are tie

Alan: ( continue to whisper into Stacy ear) I know you husband is having a affair outside and u must be lonely judging from what u have done in the toilet u must have have been ignore for quite sometime...

Stacy: who say 

As she speak Alan was massaging Stacy shoulder and slowly to the waist area and continue to talk dirty to her.

Alan: you must be wet now ( squeeze Stacy breast with one hand)

Stacy: mmm can u promise whatever happen her stays here

Alan : I promise........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1