The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

My dear fm also, wear bra underneath uniform unlike others gal staff who wear one more dunno tube or Simi Lanjiao underneath uniform. Seeing fm bra make me crazy, her collar opening always bigger than others though still difficult , I try to bio when chance come
Old 25-11-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I was training Muay Thai few years back there were few hot ladies in the evening class,their sweaty smell is a big turn on for me,
Provided they are not bad looking or at least average i guess. Come on let's be honest if its a lady that is over weight will still be turn on by the sweaty smell?
Old 25-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so happy to hear that you all got so many eye candy!! hahaa once in a month the admin for some dept come to my office den i will usually see she ZG, she always dress in shirt with only three button on.. should to have a deep v ti see her cleveage
Old 26-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Provided they are not bad looking or at least average i guess. Come on let's be honest if its a lady that is over weight will still be turn on by the sweaty smell?
Yes, absolutely. Must at least have nice face or nice body. Best if both. Otherwise major turnoff.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Imagine you had a fb from the same office. For some reason, the relationship stopped. But she is still working and sitting next to you everyday. How do you feel?

This is what happened to me ....
Old 03-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Imagine you had a fb from the same office. For some reason, the relationship stopped. But she is still working and sitting next to you everyday. How do you feel?

seems like you are going to tell us some story here
Old 03-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I can understand that. It happened to me and guess what her new fb is my good friend whom I brought along when we went drinking.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
seems like you are going to tell us some story here
Had a 5-year relationship. Both of us are married but she is 10 year my senior. She was really hot, wild and deprived. The relationship stopped because she said she felt guilty. But I m still seeing her everyday in office ....
Old 03-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
I can understand that. It happened to me and guess what her new fb is my good friend whom I brought along when we went drinking.
Poor thing .... Must feel betrayed.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
manzhondancivic is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, one thing i learn is that i will tell myself is no more office romance..
I just gotten out from one.. A relationship with a beautiful divorcee milf 13 years my senior..thinking back i was the one who did not give her d attention n affection she needed and she realised that i was only playing with her now no chance for mw t all. I deeply regretted now thinking off finding new werkplace..
Old 03-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a 5-year relationship. Both of us are married but she is 10 year my senior. She was really hot, wild and deprived. The relationship stopped because she said she felt guilty. But I m still seeing her everyday in office ....
Still seeing her everyday in office? How is the feeling? Not weird and awkward?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

It's not easy if u still see each other at work everyday.
Golden rule, never eat and shit at the same place
Old 04-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Still seeing her everyday in office? How is the feeling? Not weird and awkward?
No. It was ok. Told her I still have desire for her. She said she understands. So I continue to look at her zg openly and change in front of her when no one around. She is fine as long as I don't touch her.

Maybe this was because she had many men before. She knows how men is like. Plus she had an affair with her ex boss just before her marriage but continue to work for him for years after that.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

One of my younger colleagues, in her mid-20s, like to come to my office and talk. She like to dress in tight white long sleeves blouses and sit in front of me, and lean forward and put her breasts on the table top. As she talk and move her arms, her bra will move and pull up and down, and her breasts will gently move and sway. Seeing her breasts like that every day makes me crazy. One late evening after most of the people have gone off, finally convinced her to come round, and gave me a really fantastic BJ.
Old 26-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
One of my younger colleagues, in her mid-20s, like to come to my office and talk. She like to dress in tight white long sleeves blouses and sit in front of me, and lean forward and put her breasts on the table top. As she talk and move her arms, her bra will move and pull up and down, and her breasts will gently move and sway. Seeing her breasts like that every day makes me crazy. One late evening after most of the people have gone off, finally convinced her to come round, and gave me a really fantastic BJ.
After reading ur post, i've been polishing my table top every morning n patiently waiting for some breasts to park there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1