The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Nice story, TS!!!

Just curious, why are u taking trains when u have a sports car???
i didn't have sports car. I had a nice comfy sedan...

sold off alr after so many years
Old 19-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, any new updates? Been waiting for your continuation
Old 19-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
She's too emotionally unstable.
But such girls tend to give the best sex. They love us more than we love them. We are the center of their lives. I think emo girls can be good wife material. Just give them a few more years to mature as a person.
Old 19-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha. I served my ns in round, short and fat too. At first I was wondering what the heck is CCC. Then I realised...ahhh!

CCC has the most female sia. Their female instructors damn chio too. During my time in the training base, there were 3 chio ssg - Steph, Audrey and one other Chinese name I can't remember. Damn envious of CCC!
Old 20-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
malcolm81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CCC? Cilivian Conversion Course?
Old 24-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very sorry for the late late late update.

I've been pretty busy and tied up with work lately and haven't really took much train rides.

Will try to post an update soon one of these nights.

Stay tuned!
Old 25-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post
Very sorry for the late late late update.

I've been pretty busy and tied up with work lately and haven't really took much train rides.

Will try to post an update soon one of these nights.

Stay tuned!
Miss you miss your stories! Come back soon. x
Old 10-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Miss you miss your stories! Come back soon. x
I'm back! I'm back!

I'm gonna post the USA half of my adventures soon!
Old 10-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welome back.... cant wait for more to come...
Old 11-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

3 months before flying off to USA, I used the chance to pack all the stuff I thought i'd need for the next 2 years of my life. I decided that it would be a clean start for me and a chance to shun from the negative reputation and terminated my sg line.

So off i went to USA for the detachment and started to look ahead. Things went well for me. I've gotten recognized for the works i've done and amazingly being earmarked as a "high-flyer". There were lots of attention, I started to love the lifestyle in USA.

Work was contained to working hours only. Everything was convenient and value-for-money. The holidays were always on Mondays or Fridays and we had overseas allowances to spend! The long holidays were always spent with close cliques to places like LV, SD, LA and all the touristy places...

Anyway, i got to know many new faces, out of which, a particular married woman - S was one of the closer ones in our clique. I didn't thought much about her initially until the faithful day....

This MILF has a super cute face and an average body with huge melons! Of coz nobody really was into her since she's married - but without kids. She was a few years older than me and always exude that motherly loving aura.

I was preparing the aircraft for the following day and it was getting late into the shift. S was sent by the shift I/C to assist me in anyway she could. She booked out the tools and came over to help. We both worked tgt before and were under the belly of the aircraft.

S: "you know, you look really handsome from this side while you're working on the aircraft, in full concentration wearing your uniform"
Ice: "thanks! but this side only ah?"
S: "hmmm... not only this side la, i'm sure any side also handsome... hee"
Ice: "thats very nice of you! thanks, but i won't treat you krispy kreme just for that!"
S: "chey! i also nv say I want KK.... haiz....."
Ice: "why the sigh? gonna finish alr, don't sian ok?"
S: "it's not that la.... nvm.... nobody knows, it's ok..."

I was puzzled and didn't thought too much about it.... I was too busy trying to complete the job and didn't paid too much attention to her. We kept all the tools and returned everything. Drove S and some other colleagues home (we all stayed in the same building) and got into the shower...

The door bell rang, it was profusely ringing by someone... I wrapped myself in tower and opened the door...

S: "urgh! no wonder you're not picking the phone! quickly get dressed! we need to go back!"
Ice: "huh? what happened?"
S: "aiya! tools missing la!!! quickly go!" <- FYI if you don't know, tools missing is extremely dangerous, all tools must be accounted in case the tools are lodge in some of the aircraft systems.

S barged in and tried to push me to my room for me to get changed... She accidentally stepped on my towel and both of us fell... I was naked on my bum while her hand was on my groin facing me....

Ice: "WTF!?!?!"
S: "Sorry sorry!! I didn't mean to..... omg..."

S blushed and turned around... I blushed and quickly scampered into my room and got changed.... When i got out I saw S's face blushing but her anxious look turned into a cheeky smile...

Ice: "let's go.... damn it...."
S: "no need alr la! they called and said they found it lying in the office..."
Ice: "what!!!"
S: "yea lor... made me so worried... but I discovered something new today!"
Ice: "huh?"
S: "you have a nice body! yum yum!"
Ice: "WHAT!?!?!?!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Old 11-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Wtf she damn sneaky hahahahah. WB asshole! Truly missed you. x
Old 11-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Desperate measures just to satisfy sexual pleasures
Old 14-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

S's face turned kinky and in a way kinda scary with a little lust. I was stunned and didn't know how to react... The 6 years older "auntie" didn't came across to me as someone I'd be tgt with but you'll always never know where or who life brings you...

S: "eh, since saw alr, lemme see some more leh!"
Ice: "WTF!?!?!? Are u crazy?!?!?"
S: "so rude for what? Shy meh?! Or I'm not good enough for you?!"
Ice: "eh, I don't mean that but don't you have a husband?"

Omg, that was the turning point.... It opened a huge can of worms......

S: "Haiz......... Long story.... But I think my husband don't love me at all... After this detachment I'm probably gonna go back to divorce him...."
Ice: "ouch... I'm sorry, I didn't meant to touch your raw nerve..."
S: "it's ok, u didn't knew anyway..."
Ice: "erm, but still not appropriate for you to say those things to me leh..."
S: "young man, you don't seem like a virgin, why so shy? You're an adult, I'm a grown woman, we have our own needs and we can have some good clean fun, if you know what I mean..."

S's cheeky smile actually attracted me, her logic and reasoning actually got me sold... I didn't even thought about the husband so many thousand miles away....

Ice: "erm, why don't we start slow, let's go for dinner first, I was scared to shit when I heard the lost tools and now the hunger is kicking in..."
S: "sure! My treat! Apology for viewing your Crown Jewels!"
Ice: "omg! Can you not mention that ever again?! It's so damn embarrassing!!!"
S: "hahaha! You're so damn cute!"

The 2 of us made our way down to the car park noisily, joking about some of the colleagues and their crazy antics... It seemed like we really had sparks and chemistry between us...

Without thinking I drove us (15mins) to a romantic seaside restaurant, the weather was perfect (16 degrees) and the sun was setting while we stared out to the Pacific Ocean (hint hint to where we are!).

The mood was oh-so-right... After the scrumptious dinner we had a little stroll on the beach and that was how it happened....

S: "thanks for bringing me to such a romantic place! I really enjoyed the dinner and this view!"
Ice: "welcome! But I didn't bring you here on purpose or with any motive..."
S: "awww, c'mon! Don't be shy! If you're afraid of my good-for-nothing husband, don't be. He don't even care to bring me to anywhere, thats why I'm here for 2 years and not a fucking phone call from him!"
Ice: "hmmm... Why did u guys got married in the first place?"
S: "damnit ice, it's our parents and a stupid pub night... We got dead drunk and crashed at his place.... The next morning we were both naked in his living room and his parents walked in on us... There's not even love and I was just barely 18?"
Ice: "holy crap! You're quite active aren't you?"
S: "that depends on who's asking eh? Heee!"

She grabbed my crotch and nibbled my ear and I let out a soft moan in shock....
Wtf!? Is she so horny!? Is that why she Joined RSAF? My mind just malfunctioned after being caressed by this unexpected woman...

Things soon got pretty heated up, grabbing became rubbing, both our bodies started to dance and we were dying to enter each other's bodies. S suggested that we drop by a motel nearby to avoid any colleagues spotting us... We got into the car and drove to the nearest Best Western....

To be continued......
Old 16-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love horny uniform gals :P
Old 26-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, please continue ... don't keep us in suspense ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1