The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future
Re: My sex-capades with my ex

Dear bros, as i promised, here is chapter 2! enjoy and don't forget to up me please!

As I jogged over to the field, I noticed that my ex's class were having PE lessons. To the bros who loves to see shapely long legs shooting out of FBT shorts, you will die when you see this scene. Back in my days in JC, every girl wear FBT shorts for PE. The plus point is that you get to see legs. A LOT OF LEGS. The down side, however, is that since everyone of them are wearing FBT shorts, the fat and stubby ones are on show as well, haiz....

I was putting on my shin pads by the side of the field after warm-up when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to the sight of my ex.

"all the best for training! i'll be waiting for you!"

this comment made me felt really motivated and happy at the same time. this very comment also made me receive a lot of stick from the other lads. Comments like "wah, so sweet, i jealous." and "wait for you go where? i wanna go also leh."... standard team banter stuff. So training started and i lost track where my girlfriend was and before i knew it, the sun had set. Training was over so I went over to the canteen where my ex was waiting for me. It was a wednesday and so by now, the school was practically empty. I sat down besides her, attempted to give her a hug but I was pushed aside. Being wet and smelly didn't help i guess! hahahahaha!

"oi, XXX, wanna join us for dinner not?" my team mates shouted. "it's alright, bros. you guys carry on, i have dinner at home already! see you guys tomorrow!" i replied.

as the chaps moved off, i turned over to my ex. she was busy packing her bag. "what's the hurry? can we chill here for a bit?" i said. she turned around and said "follow me, you smelly boy!" I quickly grabbed my bag and shoved my football gears inside. She led me towards a second floor toilet before whispering in my ear "let's shower together."

i know in my head that the guard will lock the gate in less than an hour's time so i quickly undressed myself and pulled her into the cubicle. The cubicle wasn't big and spacious but it was just nice for the both of us. I found myself staring at my ex's naked body. Her nice long legs, her tiny waist, her perky boobs and that pretty little face. Suddenly, a cold stream of water hit me in my face. My ex turned on the shower while i got carried away staring at her! We soaped each other sensually as we found our hands wandering precariously around the vital parts. My member started to grew as her hand started to fondle with it. I took her face in and kissed her. correction, it was hot frenching. As my finger brushed her wet clit, she let out a soft moan. i carefully slid two of my fingers in to recce the area. From the info I gathered, i deemed that the time was right and i primed my missle for launch sequence. I pushed her to the wall and thrusted in. We continued for a good couple of minutes and I felt it coming. My countdown clock began so I withdrew and got her to contain the oncoming explosion in her mouth. If there's one thing my ex can do really well, that is a really really good deep throat. I saw my member disappeared into her mouth and I let it all out. SHE GAGGED.

We proceeded to wash ourselves clean and got out of the cubicle. I couldn't help myself but my eyes were fixated on my ex as she slipped on her panties and clipped on her bra.

"OI, are you okay? you're like so dazed." she blurted out

i snapped out of it and replied "not okay. girlfriend too pretty and too hot." (quick thinking, aye?)

"hahaha, you and your sweet talking. hurry up get dressed or we'll be locked inside here." she retorted!

A part of me went dead when I saw her boobies vanished under the cover of a t-shirt. the sole consolation was the FBT shorts and the slight shadow of what lies beneath the t-shirt. We went to grab some bite at a coffee shop near her place before sending her to her doorstep. i gave her a hug and a little peck on her cheek. i looked on as she walked into her house, cute ass bouncing as she went up the steps. maybe ZG abit as she took off her shoes, hahaha! On my way home, I KO on the bus. What a tiring day!

School toilet, in the shower.... who would have thought of it? hahahaha, the achievement only dawned upon me when i was home, thinking about my day.
Old 17-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

Waiting for next instalment.
Old 17-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro do continue
Old 16-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Chapter 3

I was busying playing fifa on my ps3 when my phone vibrated. "baby, can you come to the hospital, i think i broke my leg."

I raced down to Changi Hospital where i found my ex, in a wheelchair, with her mom. Her slender long left leg was on show in it's full glory as she was wearing fbt while her equally slender long right leg was wrapped up in an inflatable splint. Apparently, she missed a step when coming down for dinner, took a tumble and heard something crack.

"hey auntie, hey baby.... what did the doctor say?" i asked as i sat down beside my ex.

"Waiting for the x-ray, doesn't seem good though." my ex's mom replied.

It was heart-wrenching to see my ex in such a distress. The pain must be really intense. However, I couldn't peel my eyes away from her legs. The good left leg was such a turn on but strangely, the banged up right leg in the split was making me go into overdrive. The splint starts from her lower thigh and extends all the way down to her toes, leaving her long pretty digits exposed. Those perfectly pedicured toes.....I just want to suck those toes. The thoughts of her beautiful leg encased in a cast is driving me nuts. This whole situation is making me crazy cause I genuinely feel bad for my ex but at the same times i'm excited to see her in a leg cast!

A couple of hours passed. We got her x-rays done and the doctor was examining it.

I can't remember much about what the doc was saying but I do remember he said "Fracture, no need for surgery, full leg cast, non-weight bearing, crutches and 1 month before the next visit."

My ex was devastated as the prospect of not being able to walk around freely for at least a month killed her. I followed her into the casting room while her mom went to settle the hospital bill.

She was in slightly better mood after the whole situation sunk in abit. The nurse came into the room and took off the splint. My ex winced in pain and there were major bruising on her broken right leg. As the nurse positioned her leg to apply the cast, my ex gripped on my hand really tight. The nurse rolled on a stockinette over her entire right leg. I got a peek of my ex's blue panties as the nurse pushed the stockinette all the way up her delicate smooth thigh. Next, she bandaged her leg with a soft cotton padding. It makes the inside of the cast comfortable. My ex got to choose the colour of the cast tape and she chose hot pink. The nurse rolled the casting tape on and when she pulled back the layers to reveal her beautiful toes, I almost couldn't take it. I am having such a hard on the whole time!

I wheeled my ex into another room when she's fitted with crutches as she cannot bear any weight on her broken leg for the next month. She didn't need much training as she had used crutches previously before for a knee surgery. (If you bros wanna know that story, let me know!!)

As I had school the next day, my ex's mom gave me a ride home. On the ride home, i got the chance to be the first person to sign my ex's cast. I wrote "lucky break, get well soon!"

When my ex came back to school, she became the centre of attention. The prettiest girl in school hopping around on crutches with this hot pink full leg cast. Her cast was filled with signatures. I don't have soccer training as the season was over so we went to her place after school. After a long tiring day, I threw my bag and collapsed on her floor when we got inside her room.

"SO TIREDDDDDD...." i groaned

"How can you be tired when i've been using crutches for the past week!" my ex shot back

She took off her skirt, revealing a black fbt inside. The cast was so high up her thigh that the fbt covered the top part, only revealing the end of the cast at the sides with the slits. I haven't see the upper portion of the cast since that night in the hospital. She leaned the crutches against the wall and hopped over to her bed. The sight of the cast is driving me crazy.

"Baby, I miss you." my ex muttered

"but i'm here." i replied

"you know what i mean" my ex said is a rather teasing tone.

I stood up and said "but i don't wanna hurt you! just look at your leg!".

"i won't feel a thing, see!!" she said as she knocked on her cast with her knuckles.

She leaned over and pulled me over. I stood beside her bed as she started to unbuckle my belt. I leaned in to kiss her while taking off my shirt. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy black bra. She unzipped my pants and rubbed my cock, which is already standing at attention. I pulled down her fbt shorts and i got to see the leg cast fully. It starts at her toes and goes all the way up her thigh. For someone with a cast fetish, this is pretty much the holy grail. i took her knickers off, unhooked her bra in one swift move and started to lick her toes, GOOD LEG FIRST.

I sucked the poor digits on her broken leg next and she started moaning. We kissed as she went for my cock. Her long fingers enveloped my shaft and started caressing it. I proceeded on by servicing her sweet pussy with my tongue. After a couple of minutes with the pussy, she put on a cap for me and I took her legs, placed it on my shoulders. The movement caused some discomfort for her broken leg as she grimaced.

"baby, you okay?" i asked

"keep going." she replied

I think this slight pain thing is enjoyable for her. i thrusted into her and the action rocked her broken leg again and once again she grimaced in pain. I don't know why but the sight and the touch of the cast is turning me crazy on. We changed position and i got her into a good spread. One hand on the thigh of her stiff casted leg and another on the smooth left thigh and we worked hard. Pumping hard and fast, her face had an expression of both pain and enjoyment. Although i have always had a cast fetish and dreamed about having sex with a girl in a leg cast, I never thought it will be so good! I worked hard at the position and my cock was primed for explosion. I exploded with one last thrust and my ex moaned so hard. I withdrew my cock and saw juices flowing out of my ex's pussy.

We both cleaned up and lay side by side on the bed.

"laser, that was insane. Wow...." my ex said

"just trying to make you feel better!" i replied, attempting to hide the fact that the cast is making me crazy. "How's the cast so far?" i asked

"it's better than expected! other than the pain, i'm enjoying the extra attention i'm getting!" she chirped. "i'm dead bored shuttling between school and home, i feel like a prisoner. I wanna go out!"

i was taken aback by this unexpected reaction. I could only muster: "one step at a time, i don't want you to aggravate your injury."

my ex got up gingerly and said "i can walk on it already! let's go on a date, please!". She tried to take a step and expectedly, pain shot through her leg and she lost balance. I shot caught her with my arms and held her tight against me.

"bring me out. I'll use the crutches!" she said while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

*BONUS PIC to be included if the response is good!!!*

TO BE CONTINUED!

thanks for reading this! appreciate if you can give me any form of feedback! thanks bros!
Old 16-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

carry on please, bro
Old 17-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update TS, support you
Old 17-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bar Kut Teh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep up the good stories
Old 17-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Laser, support your thread. After your description, I'll go nuts for hot girls w/ cast. 😍😍😍
Old 17-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
ZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eagerly waiting for next instalment.
Old 17-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dodobird2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support la bro !! camping for more
Old 17-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Blow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to behold

camping for more.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story TS!! Waiting for more and of course your BONUS PIC!!
Old 25-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like I found some good stuff!
Old 26-11-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
happyday00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyday00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1