The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!
>Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

After much contemplating, my GF and I finally thought about sharing our stories with you guys here. Not about any of our closed-door fun times but solely about what we did in the public.

You see, both of us love having a great sexy time outdoors. Be it drunk or sober, we just love the idea and thrill of exposure. And then we thought why not we share our stories here.

So here goes:

PING PONG TABLE

Recently, my GF’s block just added a new ping pong table at the void deck. Everyday whenever we head home, we will always pass by the table. And needless to say, we start to have kinky thoughts.

We were deprived of each other’s company the pass few days as both of us were fairly busy with our own agenda and when we met up finally, both of us were like two raging people. We were very horny.

She was in baggy T-shirt and loose cotton shorts (for easy access).

I stripped her immediately and we warmed up in her room. She went down on me and started sucking and twirling her tongue round and round on the tip of my dick. I moaned in pleasure as she sucked hard.

My fingers ran down from her body, starting from squeezing her breasts, licking her nipples and finally her to her wet pussy. Fingered her till she was really wet and we went on with a couple of different positions. Then she came when we were in missionary and it was then I suggested the ping pong table.

“Okay let’s go”

She put her clothes on but left her bra and panties out. Yes she was braless and pantyless. Her loose cotton shorts barely covered her butt and her pussy exposed. That sight really turns me on even more.

So we proceed into her lift and down to her void deck. It was about 1am that time and there are still a fair good chance that people are walking around as her area is still quite busy even after midnight. But its even more thrilling that way? =P

Anyway she bends over with her hands on the table and I got my dick out. I parted her loose shorts and doggied her hard without warning. The thrill was so unbearable and it really bring sex to a whole new level as from where we are the opposing blocks have a full view of the action. The table caused a good amount of sound but we didn’t care.

Next she sat on the ping pong table and spreaded her legs showing her to me. I did her even harder then till I came and we really didn’t bothered looking out for the surroundings. The feeling was just to shiok.

Then out of nowhere we spotted a couple looking at us and walking our way. BUSTED. Haha we hurried back to the lift and home. Thinking back on how they probably saw us on our outdoor romps really turn us on like crazy.

NEXT: In the Club
Old 27-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

First to support .
Old 27-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Full of hormones and adrenalin flowing when you were doing at the ping pong table. Camping for your next outdoor fun.
Old 27-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil33 View Post
First to support .
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyt View Post
Full of hormones and adrenalin flowing when you were doing at the ping pong table. Camping for your next outdoor fun.
Thanks for the support bros.

Will update another story later on with BF, still need wait quite slow as under moderation
Old 27-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share
Haha maybe? See if you are able to spot bf and I outside next time. That will be a better view
Old 28-03-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Hello guys

My boyf requested me to do our next adventure and it's gonna be quite interesting! Anyway before I begin, heres a brief intro of us (for better imagination)

Him:
24, Chi
183cm, 76kg
Gym built

Myself:
23, Chi
156cm, 47kg
32B
Hips erm..lets just say I do regular squats in the gym
BF says cute pretty type?

This acc is shared and it turn us on sharing our stories so yeah hope you guys love them.
Old 28-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Samster

IN THE CLUB

My boy and I were invited to attend a private event in one of the famous local clubs.

We partied at the DJ deck looking over to the dance floor, people were dancing and grinding and smooching. Under the influence of 2 bottles hard liquor, uncountable shots and super flamming, my boy and I were high and horny as fuck.

I was in a short crop loose spaghetti and a tight bandage skirt. And he bought me over to the dance floor. I grind him from the back while he sneaked his finger into my black thongs, touches my skin and massage my clit. His cold finger made me moaned as it felt fucking good. I couldn't take it and I dragged him behind a curtain area of the club. It was a private event and so no one was there. Or so we thought.

I squatted down as he pulled down his pants -and then he push my head towards his really really hard dick. Hinting for a bj. I was so horny that I grabbed it and gave him a time of his life As I sucked, he pulled down my spaghetti strap, exposing my breasts and steaming nipples.

Afterwards, he bent me down and held my butt up, pulled up my easily accessed bandage skirt and caressed my butts exposed from the thongs. His fingers ran down into my pussy and fingered me hard awhile his other hand was at my breasts, twirling his finger round my nipple. My boy pulled my thongs to the side, entered and thrusted me, it felt so good we moaned too loud and next thing we knew there was a flash and a bouncer shouted at us to get out.

Oops.

But it's okay. We went around the club and found another perfect spot - ONE OF THE BARS - good thing was that it was closed away that night and the cameras were blocked off as the area was meant to be a changing room (hint). He bought me to the corner where the ice box is and pulled my panty down without hesitation. He shove my skirt up and next thing I knew, I felt his rod inside me. The dancefloor was full of people and luckily none came over to the bar.

Both my spaghetti straps were pulled down and exposed both breasts again. He then bought me out to the basin area and he doggied me hard. I was so drunk that I can't really remember the details but I do recall looking at a bunch of people dancing while I moaned. Then I got down on the floor and he did a missionary till we both fucking came.

BUT just in that instant, three guys came over THAT SHOCKED ME as I hurried to pull my skirt down and adjust my spag. My panty was in my bf's pocket. Don't know if they saw anything but it was one hellofa night!!!

Till then!

NEXT: HEAVY VEHICLE CARPARKS
Old 28-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Camping to support as well..

Out-door sex is very song de

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 28-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Any bros out there willing to get us out of moderation?
Old 28-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing of your adventure with us.

Hope to receive more steamy updates.

keep it cuming. How about taking some shots of your adventure n share it as well.

thanks thanks

next upped :
Last up :
Old 28-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Parking myself here for more updates.
Old 28-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Please continue darling..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 28-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongraced is Cool - loads of Potential

Good one, camping
Old 29-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby1 View Post
Nice sharing of your adventure with us.

Hope to receive more steamy updates.

keep it cuming. How about taking some shots of your adventure n share it as well.

thanks thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
Parking myself here for more updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
sexiting..... please continue to share
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Please continue darling..

Thanks all for the replies NO MORE MODERATION! Credits to eddtan1
Advert Space Available