The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
plpl is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Clubbing grinding stories~~

Hi Bro and SIS,

any grinding stories that you have encountered so far in club?
Old 27-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
plpl is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Clubbing grinding stories~~

any bros? any special type of girls u target in club?
Old 27-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to hear more too
Old 27-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Would really love to hear it from TS though.
Old 28-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Grinded and touched but no success.
Old 28-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
amex is Cool - loads of Potential

Did that in club, but after sometime abit sianzz
Old 30-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Going down now..will update FR

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 31-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Grind until she is now my OC.
Old 31-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Grind until she is now my OC.
Champion.
Old 31-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fingered a gal i often went clubbing with @ the edge dance floor with me leaning on the pillar and her face facing me, moaning amidst the loud music. that was 10 years ago
Old 31-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Grind lor... Grind chiken frank until become ba chor nowadays... Where got charbo to grind ....
Old 31-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

one way is to wrap some toilet paper on your brother before grinding so that you don't wet your pants with cum... my girl used to wear satin dress for clubbing and did the slow 'twerk' on me with her bubble butt. but only if we managed to get a less crowded and dark corner (only managed 2 times so far). she would swipe her hair to one side and turn her face to sweet-talk me on the other side.

when i feel almost cum i will let her know and she would kill me with a innocent CFM look + beh tahan moan + quicker twerk and made me cum in my pants. the 2nd time a group of friends seemed to notice us so we never try anymore...

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 01-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

About 8 years ago I was in a night club in Prague.
Started dancing with this cute blonde girl, wearing jeans and a tight top to show of her ample breasts.

We were drinking and dancing away, so I went in for the kiss, and she frenched me back, we were making out for a while.
Then she took an ice cube from her drink, and put it in her mouth and kissed me, and transferred it to my mouth.

I started grabbing her breasts and ass on the dance floor, and she was getting turned on.

I slid my hand down the front of her pants, a she was so wet, I slid a finger in her wet hole, and she started biting my neck, and grabbing my hard tool.. Then she pulled my hand from her pants, and then sucked my finger, mean while she put her own hand in her pants, and got her finger wet with her pussy juices, and slid it into my mouth.

At that point I knew it was time to move the fun back to my apartment.

That was the hottest dance floor experience I have ever had, and I have had quite a few good ones around the world..

Damn I miss Prague.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
BrandonNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
one way is to wrap some toilet paper on your brother before grinding so that you don't wet your pants with cum...
i hate cumming on toilet paper and getting it stuck to my dick head. worse when it dried off. imo, not a good idea.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonNg View Post
i hate cumming on toilet paper and getting it stuck to my dick head. worse when it dried off. imo, not a good idea.
yes, and toilet paper is not the cleaning type of wipe around. It is often made with low grade recycle paper.

Keep the wieners clean bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1