The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Amax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Charlene - My childhood neighbour

Hi bros/sis. My 1st post here. Hope you all will like it.

Charlene was my childhood neighbour. I stayed at the 8th floor and she stayed at the 12th floor. Our parents were like best friends and so, every now and then, we will always go to each other house.

Charlene was my best friend, we used to play catching together, boardgames together and do lots of stuff together. And yes, we will sleep over each other house if we played till too late. All these happens in the 1990's when we were still in Primary school. Our relationship was really strong as we were in the same class for 6years and many classmates will always make fun of us that we are going to be husband and wife next time when we grow old. They always like to call us "青梅竹马".

But we never fell for each other. Maybe our relationship was more like Brother and Sister...

We lost contact during secondary school after her father got a new job in United States. She came to my house, hugged me and started crying... That night, we spent the night hugging and crying.

Nope. No sex. Not even a kiss. Just purely hug and cry.

Fast foward to 2015. I never thought I will get to see Charlene ever again until I got a job at an american bank. On my 1st day, when I was being brought around to introduce to my colleagues. There she was. Charlene.

She was no longer the petite gal I used to know. So much had changed on her. She was wearing a low V cut and showing off her assests. I guessed she must have at least 36D. And yeah,she put on alot of weight. Maybe 80kg. But that doesnt matter to me. Her boobs were the sweetest assests I've ever seen.

But I guess we both couldn't recognised each other after more than 10years... So we just shook hands and said hi...

*Everything started from a simple hand shake*

- To be continued - Hope to have bro/sis support.

**Charlene name has been changed. But her real name is quite close to that**
Old 17-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lookingard76 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Charlene - My childhood neighbour

keep it coming
Old 17-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
erazeratious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice write out in for the beginning keep it coming bro.
Old 17-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Camp here for updates.
Old 17-03-2015, 11:10 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds interesting, american bank summore.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good read. Please continue
Old 17-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting read and looks promising.
Camping for more
Old 17-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Amax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd day at the office, I reached the office early hoping to impress my colleagues. Was 20mins early so decided to go to the pantry and make some coffee.

Just as I was trying to figure out how to operate the coffee machine, I smelled a familiar sweet perfume smell
It was chanel mademoiselle. Just as I was wondering where the smell came from, someone tapped me on the butt.

"Hey Max! Morning!" She said in a bubbly and cheerful voice. The charlene I used to know. She was wearing a white low cut again and a mini skirt.

I was quite surprised she was so open and tapped me on the butt!

"Hey Charlene! Morning! You are really early too."

Giggling again, she said: "trying to figure out how to use the machine? Come let me help you."

"oh. Thanks. That's so sweet of you. Just like your chanel perfume"

"wow. 2nd day only you so fast take notice of me already. Haha. Ok, the machine you need to fill this up with water and press this button here. There you go! "

"Thanks sweetie."

"Hey Max, I'm just wondering. Cause you look like I've seen you before when I was young. Did you used to stay in Yishun?"

"Haha.. OMG! I was wondering about that yesterday too! Remember we used to play catching together and stay over each other place!!?? "

" Omg omg omg! It's really you! I miss you so much! "

And she came forward to hug me like a teddy bear.. Been along time since I hugged her. The feeling was intense! Had a hard on while hugging her and smelling her.

She squeezed my butt again.

" hey dear, really long time no see. I thought I'm never going to see you again. But you ah, see me only squeeze my butt. We in office leh."

She was overjoyed with tears: "People miss you ma.."

Yeah. Me too. I miss you too. Tonight after work you free? Maybe we can go for dinner together and catch up?

Oh. Tonight the guys in the office want to throw you a welcome dinner. I will be there! See you later ok and she pinched my cheeks.

Have I just been sexually harassed? Haha. If everyday in office get harassed by charlene, I dun mind!

- to be continued -

Thanks for the support guys.
Old 17-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Pip123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, 80kg is a lot for a girl. Hopefully she loses weight. Waiting for more.......
Old 17-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

Nice one ts....
Old 17-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
erazeratious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for the next instalment, girls a bit bar bar nice mah.....
Old 18-03-2015, 09:50 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Time for sum actions. Too long, too long ago..........

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2zwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name quite close to Charlene? Charmaine??
Anyway camping for more.
Old 18-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Charlene - My childhood neighbour

Bbw i like!!
Old 18-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1