The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 16
LogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to all
Re: Caught by AV

Few years ago, I was caught by AV and the area was like lorang 20plus. There is a hotel and below selling duck rice and hokkien Mee (if those lao Jiao know where I talking about). That night was a weekday and the coffee shops on 1st level are all closed which already doubt how come the whole coffee shop was closed. I engaged a FL inside the dark lane, bring her up the hotel and register undernmy name. An hour later, after finishing my bath I got a very strong feeling maybe AV is in action so I immediately ask the FL to dress up and go. Once we open the door and walk to the staircase, saw two plain cloth police office walking towards to the first room of the hotel. I thought can escape by sneaky walk past them but was caught by another two officers downstairs of the hotel. So SOP one room all guys and the other room all girls. Heard alot crying from the girls side And the AV took all of our IC and interview one by one. By the time I thought should be calling me since I am the last 3 person in the room which those infront of me have already released. The joke came up. My surname is A but the AV was calling who is Mr B. No one response even myself since I am MR A. So the AV cames toward me and ask mi are you Mr B and of coz I say no suddenly the AV look so surprised and reply me say if you are no MR B then whose 11b is this (I already Ord but try to use 11b see whether can be release faster thought we need to report back camp by 2359). I was so shocked when I saw that the 11b belongs to my friend due to previous night we went Lan gaming and accidentally took back wrong 11b. I thought this time sure deadend to me. One of the AV say call Provost but luckily another senior AV give me warning and ask mi change back the 11b with my friend. All my particular was recorded even my mobile number. Few days later after release from that scenes, the senior AV called me and ask whether the 11b exchanged back and I say yes. From that day onwards, no news from the AV. Consider I m damn lucky to escape for using a 11b not belong to me
Old 12-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just want to ask the bros here, if i ever get caught with FL in condo or private apartments, do i admit it is paid sex or unpaid sex?

also, when statements have been noted down, how long are these statements kept? my worry is that will these statements one day be used against me in future court cases? are these statements considered a "bad record".
Old 12-03-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
Few years ago, I was caught by AV and the area was like lorang 20plus. There is a hotel and below selling duck rice and hokkien Mee (if those lao Jiao know where I talking about). That night was a weekday and the coffee shops on 1st level are all closed which already doubt how come the whole coffee shop was closed. I engaged a FL inside the dark lane, bring her up the hotel and register undernmy name. An hour later, after finishing my bath I got a very strong feeling maybe AV is in action so I immediately ask the FL to dress up and go. Once we open the door and walk to the staircase, saw two plain cloth police office walking towards to the first room of the hotel. I thought can escape by sneaky walk past them but was caught by another two officers downstairs of the hotel. So SOP one room all guys and the other room all girls. Heard alot crying from the girls side And the AV took all of our IC and interview one by one. By the time I thought should be calling me since I am the last 3 person in the room which those infront of me have already released. The joke came up. My surname is A but the AV was calling who is Mr B. No one response even myself since I am MR A. So the AV cames toward me and ask mi are you Mr B and of coz I say no suddenly the AV look so surprised and reply me say if you are no MR B then whose 11b is this (I already Ord but try to use 11b see whether can be release faster thought we need to report back camp by 2359). I was so shocked when I saw that the 11b belongs to my friend due to previous night we went Lan gaming and accidentally took back wrong 11b. I thought this time sure deadend to me. One of the AV say call Provost but luckily another senior AV give me warning and ask mi change back the 11b with my friend. All my particular was recorded even my mobile number. Few days later after release from that scenes, the senior AV called me and ask whether the 11b exchanged back and I say yes. From that day onwards, no news from the AV. Consider I m damn lucky to escape for using a 11b not belong to me
Hahaha for a moment I thought you were trying to crack a joke here! But well glad you're alright. Thanks for sharing bro
Old 12-03-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
just want to ask the bros here, if i ever get caught with FL in condo or private apartments, do i admit it is paid sex or unpaid sex?

also, when statements have been noted down, how long are these statements kept? my worry is that will these statements one day be used against me in future court cases? are these statements considered a "bad record".
For me I declared as paid sex. I don't wanna lie about it as it is not wrong to engage a FL.
Old 27-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

some very informative details here
Old 27-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
amex is Cool - loads of Potential

Make me scare to chiong leh like that
Old 27-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tangosake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, chiong also will kena... sian
Old 27-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post

Why is there a need to admit in the first place?
Old 28-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tangosake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think sometime if dont admit they might call your family and tell them you find fl?
Old 24-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Esher is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys , i just need your advice. I am in a bad situation now. I engaged a Fl from the internet from a agent. I dun know if he has a registered company or he just doing it by himself. My guess is that he is a independent pimp. I heard that he was caught by AV and is currently undergoing investigations. I have booked 3 gals from him previously over a 3 month period. Out of the 3 gals , I keep in touch with 2 of them as we exchanged numbers previously. One of the gals called me today and told me that she was called down to cantonment for interview 2 days ago so i called the other gal that i knew and asked her if that was the same case with her? And she said yes. The problem is, the third gal i booked for this pimp didnt have any ID on her when we met and she tole me she was above 18 and the agent also assured me that she was 20.

Now I am worried if AV can track the customers of the agent? And also if the gal was under 18 (touch wood) will there be any implications on me.

And what will happen next? Can the keep the agent under their custody for more than 48 hours? Or do they have to charge him within 48 hours....

Can anyone shed some light please. I'm kinda worried now.
Old 24-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Yes. Can track customers depending on hw you bk
No dun nd charge in 48 hrs. Anyway that's nt really yr concern.

Live yr life normally n dun b paranoid.

BTW which pimp. Haven't heard any kenna recently.
Old 25-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Esher is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro sadfa, wat do u mean by depend how u book? Cos I book via watsapp and I'm sure they have the agent's phone . From your knowledge , do the AV always go for the customers or their main concern is the agent ? If they were to interview the gals and the gals were to give their statements, will they be able to track the customers ? I am super paranoid , can't sleep , can't eat , can't do anything .... Can somebody help me with some answers Pls . Thanks guys.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esher View Post
Hi bro sadfa, wat do u mean by depend how u book? Cos I book via watsapp and I'm sure they have the agent's phone . From your knowledge , do the AV always go for the customers or their main concern is the agent ? If they were to interview the gals and the gals were to give their statements, will they be able to track the customers ? I am super paranoid , can't sleep , can't eat , can't do anything .... Can somebody help me with some answers Pls . Thanks guys.
As long as the FL you engaged is not underage..... nor are you part of the pimp's operation but was merely a customer....... there's nothing to worry about.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esher View Post
Who's the pimp?

If u keep focussing on the ger's statement, you're like guarding your main door but backdoor, windows, side door, basement wide open.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

veri good thread, n advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1