The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caught by AV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
dear TS, 1st and foremost, the FL that u patronized was probably nested in a private residence ie: service apartment, condo, hostel, landed property etc. so, they need to harvest enough evidence that there are illegal activities ongoing in a premise, before they can file for search warrant, cater the right amount of manpower, and/or have the presence of a high ranking officer (who's virtually search warrant on foot) to carry out their task.

your cooperation with the boys in blue, doesn't guarantee u're off the hook. they can request your presence as witness, or if the case is big enough & necessary, subpena you to court as witness.

but don't be too quick to celebrate, everything has a cause & effect. if there's no demand, there's no need for supply. technically, they can assrim you properly by charging you with aiding & abetting, bcos u willfully supported the activity by patronizing.

so always play safe and be tactical.

if the FL gives u non tactical directions such as stand in the middle of an open place so she can spot u, or, make u wait in front of the gate for prolonged period... she's making u visible to everyone.

sg is a safe country, it's so damn safe bcos u don't know who's the surveillance. it could be the idling taxi or lorry or van nearby, it could be the buff hunk with earphones jogging past, it could be the overweight uncle reading newspaper under broad daylight, or the middle aged bloke chain smoking at fixated spot (bear in mind, we're multi racial society, so the potential can be anyone of any color).

perhaps many have found chemistry with a few selected FLs, but be reminded if u're spotted, they'll just be watching your movements, frequency of visits, and duration of visit each time.

it's not worth risking everything to visit a hot FL that's likely gonna garner high patronage. the more ppl going in & out of a residence, is naturally flagging for attention (c'mon, CNY is over, how many visitors can there be on a normal day?). even if there's no surveillance, the neighbors would surely blow whistle at some point.

the current operation style of all OKTs have become so predictable, it's becoming effortless for the boys in blue to carry out their tasks.

it's already so obvious that one stable after another have since been clamped down. yet, the remaining stables r repeating the same system and taking a queue number for the boys in blue to come knocking.

and by the way, based on their pricing scheme, there's no tangible benefit of patronizing FLs. for the same price, just visit a legal house and leave all the worries behind.
Thanks bro for the feedback.. Either real police or not.. Its still troublesome and really suay to kenna.. Kenna fraud by fake police also sian.. Kenna called back by real police for whatever reasons also sian.. Sigh.. 犯太岁..
Old 07-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, so in what case would the IO not summon the people as witness? Do they only submit witnesses if the OKT wants to dispute?
Old 07-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
if she's employee of the establishment, she has no reason to go with anyone to hotel. cos its quite obvious she's prostituting. though prostituting oneself isn't really criminal, but, investigations can cause quite a deal of emotional highs & lows.

if she's not employee of the establishment, legit age & consenting without transaction. depending on the mood of the officers, she may or may not be issued "go home" letter with immediate effect.
bro thanks for the reply. but this ktv gal is obviously working in ktv under social visit pass for 30 days. this means illegal. eveń if caught at hotel and upon knowing she works in ktv illegally, she will be repatriated. am i right?

Last edited by 3someking; 07-03-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Caught by AV

It is really scary patronizing the FL now given the risk as elaborated by samster, Ah Phah.

Considering the ever increasing damage that one has to foot in engaging FL, the many reported incidences of bad and hurried services by the FLs. and more importantly the risk of being caught with your pants down by AV, it is really not worth the while to patronize FL in the current situation.

As suggested by many brothers in this forum, better to play safe to visit the legal houses.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
goren11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If im not wrong, there should at least be a female undercover as well following them.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Louis1111111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Might be just some Tom dick Harry sent be people from legal house to intimidate bros to engage FL..
Old 08-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goren11 View Post
If im not wrong, there should at least be a female undercover as well following them.
There were only 2 men.. 1 Chinese 1 Malay..
Old 08-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goren11 View Post
Female officers are needed only when they decided to raid the place and make arrests of female subjects...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 09-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Couple of days ago an online syndicate was busted by the AV..... anyone know which stable was that?
Bro,Randomly surfing $$$$$boy.org the other day, seems like some of the Vietnamese stables' websites were down. You might want to check.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun24 View Post
Yeah, so in what case would the IO not summon the people as witness? Do they only submit witnesses if the OKT wants to dispute?
doesn't matter if defendant wanna claim trial or not, DPD is entitled to bring prosecution witness to the stand. if u refuse, they can request court to issue subpena.

once u're in the picture, very hard to get out of the picture.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro thanks for the reply. but this ktv gal is obviously working in ktv under social visit pass for 30 days. this means illegal. eveń if caught at hotel and upon knowing she works in ktv illegally, she will be repatriated. am i right?
social visitors r not employed by anyone. technically, 2 consenting adults going for a quickie or 1 night stand isn't exactly unlawful. but the proceedings can still be very complicated & distressing.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 09-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
It is really scary patronizing the FL now given the risk as elaborated by samster, Ah Phah.

Considering the ever increasing damage that one has to foot in engaging FL, the many reported incidences of bad and hurried services by the FLs. and more importantly the risk of being caught with your pants down by AV, it is really not worth the while to patronize FL in the current situation.

As suggested by many brothers in this forum, better to play safe to visit the legal houses.
once upon a time, it was very economical to visit FL instead of WL. but based on current published FL rates, it doesn't make any sense to even try. maybe once in a blue moon, there'll be some that offer less than $100 per hour, but they're considered the "masters category", or put it bluntly "over the hill".

it's also noticeable that many insane enough to price themselves $120-150 an hour. if they really consider themselves to be models, they should just stick with modelling. who knows, maybe some rich tycoon would offer them thousands for a pop.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 10-03-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

If they are real police, they would not ask you to go back ally. They have the right and talk to you infront in broad daylight.

Police have their warrant cards. See the singa logo... should be in hologram. Like some other brothers say, if in doubt, ask for their particulars as well. There are no rules saying you cannot ask for their particulars and check. See their reaction. If they do let you do so, they are likely to be real ones. Then cooperate with them. There is nothing wrong finding FL.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go report police lah, they will investigate for you
Old 11-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If they are real police, they would not ask you to go back ally. They have the right and talk to you infront in broad daylight.

Police have their warrant cards. See the singa logo... should be in hologram. Like some other brothers say, if in doubt, ask for their particulars as well. There are no rules saying you cannot ask for their particulars and check. See their reaction. If they do let you do so, they are likely to be real ones. Then cooperate with them. There is nothing wrong finding FL.
Bro thanks for your feedback. I thought of all these after the incident. Was just kinda in a state of shock when this happened so I didn't do all that at that point of time.. So far so good.. nothing yet.. hope there's nothing to follow up~

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1