The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Caught by AV

Interesting topic.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatt...p-geylang.html

http://everythingalsocomplain.com/20...by-merlion-tv/

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/f...titutes-jailed

You can read the above news.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

If I bring ktv gal back to hotel, I am in the wrong also rite?
Old 06-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

ooo visiting fl in the infamous area is scary now ...
Old 07-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TonyStarkMK8, anything happend to you thus far?
This happened to me recently too. However, I was approached only by 1 guy.
I gave him my particulars and signed on a form reading something about witness. Was it the same for you?
Old 07-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Just pray that they r not scammers who use your particulars to do other things such as borrowing from loan sharks.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun24 View Post
TonyStarkMK8, anything happend to you thus far?
This happened to me recently too. However, I was approached only by 1 guy.
I gave him my particulars and signed on a form reading something about witness. Was it the same for you?
Nope nothing so far.. Yea that's what kinda happened.. Anything happened to you?
Old 07-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Just pray that they r not scammers who use your particulars to do other things such as borrowing from loan sharks.
Hmm I don't think loan sharks are so stupid to just lend anyone money with those particulars? They don't even have a copy of my IC..
Old 07-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Damn.. Did I really kenna those fake undercover cops?
Old 07-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Nope nothing so far.. Yea that's what kinda happened.. Anything happened to you?
Nothing as well. Mine was quite recent thou. Hopefully, everything stays status quo.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dear TS, 1st and foremost, the FL that u patronized was probably nested in a private residence ie: service apartment, condo, hostel, landed property etc. so, they need to harvest enough evidence that there are illegal activities ongoing in a premise, before they can file for search warrant, cater the right amount of manpower, and/or have the presence of a high ranking officer (who's virtually search warrant on foot) to carry out their task.

your cooperation with the boys in blue, doesn't guarantee u're off the hook. they can request your presence as witness, or if the case is big enough & necessary, subpena you to court as witness.

but don't be too quick to celebrate, everything has a cause & effect. if there's no demand, there's no need for supply. technically, they can assrim you properly by charging you with aiding & abetting, bcos u willfully supported the activity by patronizing.

so always play safe and be tactical.

if the FL gives u non tactical directions such as stand in the middle of an open place so she can spot u, or, make u wait in front of the gate for prolonged period... she's making u visible to everyone.

sg is a safe country, it's so damn safe bcos u don't know who's the surveillance. it could be the idling taxi or lorry or van nearby, it could be the buff hunk with earphones jogging past, it could be the overweight uncle reading newspaper under broad daylight, or the middle aged bloke chain smoking at fixated spot (bear in mind, we're multi racial society, so the potential can be anyone of any color).

perhaps many have found chemistry with a few selected FLs, but be reminded if u're spotted, they'll just be watching your movements, frequency of visits, and duration of visit each time.

it's not worth risking everything to visit a hot FL that's likely gonna garner high patronage. the more ppl going in & out of a residence, is naturally flagging for attention (c'mon, CNY is over, how many visitors can there be on a normal day?). even if there's no surveillance, the neighbors would surely blow whistle at some point.

the current operation style of all OKTs have become so predictable, it's becoming effortless for the boys in blue to carry out their tasks.

it's already so obvious that one stable after another have since been clamped down. yet, the remaining stables r repeating the same system and taking a queue number for the boys in blue to come knocking.

and by the way, based on their pricing scheme, there's no tangible benefit of patronizing FLs. for the same price, just visit a legal house and leave all the worries behind.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 07-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
To my knowledge visiting FL is not illegal.... living off the earnings of FL Is,so I don't think you have much to fear bro. they may call you back to testify that there was a money transaction between you and the girl so that she and the pimp will be prosecuted... if I not wrong girl gets sent back and banned from entry for certain period of time...rule of the thumb is always act dumb... say this Dunno that dunno....
My two cents worth...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Good morning bro

Yes that's also what I know. Visiting isn't illegal, pimping is. I just don't wanna have any follow up actions to take as its definitely inconvenient for me.
depends if the IO is in a good or bad mood. there r several sections & sub-sections. depending on the facts presented, can also become twisted into aiding & abetting.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 07-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
If I bring ktv gal back to hotel, I am in the wrong also rite?
if she's employee of the establishment, she has no reason to go with anyone to hotel. cos its quite obvious she's prostituting. though prostituting oneself isn't really criminal, but, investigations can cause quite a deal of emotional highs & lows.

if she's not employee of the establishment, legit age & consenting without transaction. depending on the mood of the officers, she may or may not be issued "go home" letter with immediate effect.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 07-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
if she's employee of the establishment, she has no reason to go with anyone to hotel. cos its quite obvious she's prostituting. though prostituting oneself isn't really criminal, but, investigations can cause quite a deal of emotional highs & lows.

if she's not employee of the establishment, legit age & consenting without transaction. depending on the mood of the officers, she may or may not be issued "go home" letter with immediate effect.
thanks for sharing bro, ups +7 and happy weekend
Old 07-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
flamingwaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello and good day!
I have some questions that are slightly related
Do AV also clamp track down MLs? Is ML xtra svc counted as illegal here?
Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1