The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2015, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caught by AV

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
first time heard of this AV police. seriously?
when did you meet these so-called policemen?
Yes. how come they approach for your personal info as they are sure you just done the FJ deal? you can of course deny, unless it is in the famous G area?
Bro, of course its not my first time hearing about AV police.. just first time encountering.

There were CCTVs in the building so I don't wanna act smart and give false statements.. and nope its not in that area, its at a place where you least expect..
Old 06-03-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster

TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu0000 View Post
seems like a scam... got ur details to blackmail u?
Well.. I really hope that's not the case.. From now on I'll be very cautious with any weird phone calls.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
They are either in cahoots or part of the okt gang.

People in this line are mostly doing illegal businesses and most likely they have used yr particulars for illicit means.
I really hope that's not the case.. This week really damn suay sia..
Old 06-03-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
To my knowledge visiting FL is not illegal.... living off the earnings of FL Is,so I don't think you have much to fear bro. they may call you back to testify that there was a money transaction between you and the girl so that she and the pimp will be prosecuted... if I not wrong girl gets sent back and banned from entry for certain period of time...rule of the thumb is always act dumb... say this Dunno that dunno....
My two cents worth...
Good morning bro

Yes that's also what I know. Visiting isn't illegal, pimping is. I just don't wanna have any follow up actions to take as its definitely inconvenient for me.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Good afternoon bros,

Don't know where's the best place to post this.. Anyway, just wanna share with you guys what happened and maybe get some feedback from you guys.

I visited a FL today and left after I was done. As I was flagging for a cab, 2 guys in their "civilian uniform" approached me. They identified themselves as AV police and showed me a pass. Actually, I didn't really take a clear look at their passes but I gave them the benefit of doubt anyway since I was still in the state of shock lol. Got to a back alley to take down a statement with my particulars like name, IC no, address etc. I told them everything truthfully.

If I'm not wrong, nothing's gonna happen to me as they're only after the FLs. Unless the FL is underage which I highly doubt. I really don't want this to affect my family.

3 questions:

1) Will I be called back again to testify against her or whatsoever?

2) I'm sure whatever I did wasn't exactly illegal right? Or at least it isn't chargeable.. So will they ever contact my company about this?

3) Something which is kinda unlikely, but its still at the back of my head.. Is there a possibility where the 2 guys I met were fake AV police? And they're gathering info for scams/frauds?

Any useful thoughts by all bros are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks and have a great day unlike me today lol.
Something fishy. I don't think its police sop to bring u to back alley to take statement. The most they will take down particulars and invite u to station for interview, if they are real police.....
Old 06-03-2015, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Caught by AV

Quote:
I really do hope I don't get called back for whatever reasons.. Its just inconvenient for a married man lol.
Not to scare u but I have a friend whom was caught with a FL during a raid.............after recording his statement he was set free......... A few weeks later a letter was sent to his home to invite him for kopi at cantonment and it was his wife whom open the mailbox ......... juz get prepared and ready............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 06-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once experience AV knocking on my hotel room in G-land. At that point of time, I was with my foreign gf in the room. I open the door and av show me his pass and start to question me about who is this girl.

Another female AV was there, she was inside questioning my gf and I was outside. Av keep ask me if this girl is selling herself ... Blah blah. I keep deny and say she is here for holiday.

My name was taken down and nothing happen after that as there was no clear cut evidence.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

When in doubt you should call this number : 1800 - 255 0000 and not 999 .
Unless the gal is underage. Take a picture of the warrant pass . If the case is genuine the officer would let you take the picture. Never reveal personal info to strangers without proper identification.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

bro, are you attached or married?

if so could be a PI hired by your other half to watch over you and gather evident?

i had a friend dio this trick before.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Caught by AV

Unlikely to be police lei. Even if they approach u on the street in Geylang, I will just tell them no politely. Which eye did they see u bonking the girls? If they have evidence, then ok lor. Else u just falling into their trap
Old 06-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, F**k the 2 guy that stop u.Tell them that here is public place why cannot hang around

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

hope my 2 cents is worth alittle..

Quote:
Good afternoon bros,

Don't know where's the best place to post this.. Anyway, just wanna share with you guys what happened and maybe get some feedback from you guys.

I visited a FL today and left after I was done. As I was flagging for a cab, 2 guys in their "civilian uniform" approached me. They identified themselves as AV police and showed me a pass. Actually, I didn't really take a clear look at their passes but I gave them the benefit of doubt anyway since I was still in the state of shock lol. Got to a back alley to take down a statement with my particulars like name, IC no, address etc. I told them everything truthfully.
- AV now do such practices. if they know that a particular unit/home is under FL usage, they will camp out there. if patrons like us walk out. they will approach and question us to find out intel from us. if suay, they will even ask you to go back into the house to lure the girls to open door. luckily you seem like they get info and release you only. taking down your particulars are their S.O.P. needed to question a civilian. because in case we complain about them, they will have record that they are conducting investigation.

If I'm not wrong, nothing's gonna happen to me as they're only after the FLs. Unless the FL is underage which I highly doubt. I really don't want this to affect my family.

3 questions:

1) Will I be called back again to testify against her or whatsoever?
- if you lucky, won't hear from them again.

2) I'm sure whatever I did wasn't exactly illegal right? Or at least it isn't chargeable.. So will they ever contact my company about this?
- nothing illegal about visiting FL. think they won't even go to such extent to dig out your company, unless you are a suspect of a big OKT syndicate.

3) Something which is kinda unlikely, but its still at the back of my head.. Is there a possibility where the 2 guys I met were fake AV police? And they're gathering info for scams/frauds?
- also would be. maybe from another OKT trying to break the FL's rice bowl. but i think not many OKT got so free to do so.

Any useful thoughts by all bros are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks and have a great day unlike me today lol.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Tengz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, nothing was taken or missing from u right ? most likely they caught the fl that u took and she doesn't admit she's a fl that's why they hold u for an interview or so call statement.

they brought u to the back maybe to avoid the crowd or eyes of the public. it should be fine. this happen to me before too
Old 06-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
hope my 2 cents is worth alittle..
Hey bro thank you for your feedback
Old 06-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengz View Post
bro, nothing was taken or missing from u right ? most likely they caught the fl that u took and she doesn't admit she's a fl that's why they hold u for an interview or so call statement.

they brought u to the back maybe to avoid the crowd or eyes of the public. it should be fine. this happen to me before too
Nope nothing was missing. I was very cautious during the whole thing. Thank you bro for your feedback

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1