The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
ppmkkj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Old friends, new discoveries

To this day, I have never forgotten that sensation. I have never ever experienced a pussy that was so tight. I've had a couple of gf's who were virgins, but this was a totally different experience. It was so tight, hot and wet inside. I knew instantly that I was not going to last long, esp with all the buildup from before.

From that moment, she knew what she wanted and she wasn't going to let me go. She may have been under me, but she was in control, practically in the driving seat, as she drove herself onto me again and again. Hard. It was a totally new sensation for me and I was doing my best to hold on even as I fucked her relentlessly. It didn't help that I had gone in raw so the sensation was even more intense, even hotter, even wetter, and I could almost feel the ridges of her pussy walls grinding against my cock as I pistoned in and out.

I was coming. I knew I couldn't hold on for long. I knew she wasn't coming yet, though she was having a hell of a time, I barely had time to tell her I was coming before I pulled out and unloaded all onto her belly button. I can't remember when I had come that much, but the intensity of my orgasm reflected the passion and pent-up lust.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Samster

I was coming. I knew I couldn't hold on for long. I knew she wasn't coming yet, though she was having a hell of a time, I barely had time to tell her I was coming before I pulled out and unloaded all onto her belly button. I can't remember when I had come that much, but the intensity of my orgasm reflected the passion and pent-up lust.

That moment was an awakening though, for her and for me, as if we were just roused from a drugged-out state of lust. It was late, and she needed to go, esp since the husband and son were now in town. She didn't get her release, and I was sorry, but I could tell the moment had passed for her. She took a shower, then I sent her back to the hotel.

When I came back home, her sex was still all over my bedroom. She had left stains on my bed, and the air was heavy with her musk. I felt like an idiot for only making a move so late. If I had done something earlier, we could have had a whole day of adventure and exploration! She texted me later in the night to say that after she went back to the hotel, she hid in the toilet and came 3 times, just thinking of what we had done that night...
Old 08-03-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

As I'm a first time writer, I would appreciate feedback, if any. Too long, too drama, too much detail... please let me know.

Also, any upping of points would be much appreciated.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppmkkj View Post
As I'm a first time writer, I would appreciate feedback, if any. Too long, too drama, too much detail... please let me know.

Also, any upping of points would be much appreciated.
bro, its just nice the way it is. upp-ed your points.

well, i'm not going to start the round of saying who's right and who's wrong. even if you were to give it a miss, chances are she would have found another close friend to release her frustration with.

just wondering, how well do you know her husband? is her husband a nice person?
Old 09-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Old friends, new discoveries

Definitely bookmarking this thread. TS do please carry on.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue: )
Old 10-03-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Jazp, I hardly know the guy, only met him briefly a couple of times. To be fair to him, I only know her side of the story. Then again, she's my friend, not him, so I'm still more likely to stand on her side...

I do believe what she's told me - that for some reason, he just does not desire her so they have not been intimate in many years. Eventually, he left her for someone else...
Old 10-03-2015, 04:20 AM
Samster

And on with the story...

I didn't see her again that trip. We kept in touch, through emails and chat. We learnt a lot more about each other, at least the aspects of each other that we never knew before.

At that time, I had a fantastic fb whom I was meeting at least twice a week. Even then, my own drive was so high I would still DIY on top of the regular action I was getting. Somehow, the encounter with J had awoken a passion that had been buried deep inside. Chatting with her brought out the beast in me... in most of our chats, I would almost always get dirty, and describe to her all I wanted to do to her, which then made me so horny I had to finish myself off after.

It was sad that we could not see each other more often, but these were the cards life had dealt us, so we play with whatever hand we have...

I did not meet her again until 4 years later. But I was also married by now...

Last edited by ppmkkj; 11-03-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good writing, ts
Keep it up
Old 10-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

I did not meet her again until 4 years later. By this time, she had gotten divorced. But I was also married by now...

So she was in town for a week, no kid, just on her own to unwind. We didn't make firm plans to meet, but kind of fell into it one day - I managed to knock off at a decent time, and she happened to be around my office so she met me at my office building. We weren't planning on dinner, just some pre-dinner drinks. We went to one of the nearby hotel bars - nice place, not too flashy. understated, and importantly, not too crowded.

We'd been friends for such a long time it didn't matter that I hadn't seen her in 4 years. We just chatted as if we had last met up just last week. It was fun. And to keep it fun, we stayed clear of topics that would have bothered us, e.g. our marriages.

As the evening wore on, we became a little more comfortable with each other. I was starting to be a little more touchy feely, letting my hand linger at the small of her back, gently caressing her slightly exposed skin around the waist peeping out from her t-shirt. She in turn touched my thigh and left her hand there a little more than she needed to. Overall, a little naughty, a little flirtatious, but didn't seem like it was going somewhere.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice write up TS.

Reminded me of my own encounter. Old schoolmate, left sch, met up 20 yrs later at my place, 2 bottles of red wine, went to bed, touch touch, and them ended up being my FB until recently when she found a boy friend. Still miss her super BJ.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Eventually, it looked like the night had run its course, and we were going to leave. After picking up the check, we walked out into the lobby. As returned a corner, she turned round to say something to me. I don't know if it was the lighting or the buildup over the night - but I just stepped forward, held her face, and kissed her. I could hear the moan from her throat as she kissed back enthusiastically.

We just frenched away in a corner of the lobby - it was a kiss that brought back memories from 4 years ago, and had stayed pent up over this time. It was long. And nice. I indulged.

Suddenly, 2 young girls walked round the corner and saw us, "And then he said..." They stopped in their tracks, partly because we were in the way, partly because they could see what was going on. That broke the moment of course. We stepped away for them to pass. When they did, so had the moment...
Old 14-03-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

Lauhuu, how long was she your FB for? You're lucky!
Old 14-03-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

Suddenly, the restroom door opened and 2 young girls stepped out, "And then he said..." They stopped in their tracks, partly because we were in the way, partly because they could see what was going on. That broke the moment of course. We stepped away for them to pass. When they did, so had the moment...

"We should go...." she said. All I could do was to re-adjust my by now very hard cock, and start to walk to the carpark.

"Where to? Back to hotel?"

"Yup. It's getting late."

As I looked at her, I began to lament all the unfinished business, from the moment we shared 4 years ago, to the kiss that just happened... And I just went for it. I gently and firmly held her head, and kissed her again. It got hot and heavy very fast, and we were soon devouring and my hands were subconsciously starting to roam. As my right hand came to rest on her left breast, she found the strength to grab my hand "Not here... too public."

I was at the point of no return. I pulled her and almost ran to a nearby hotel. She kept saying she needed to go back to her own hotel soon, but her body was telling a different story as her legs took her with me with hardly any resistance.

I secured a room while she waited in the lobby. It probably took only 10min to check in but it felt like forever.

As soon as I got the key, we went straight for the lift. Ironically, after all that passion we were displaying on the main road early, we were very restrained in the lift. All sign of restraint disappeared the moment the hotel door closed behind us.

We started kissing from the door all the way to the bed. This time, she no longer stopped me when I rubbed my hands up and down her body, slowing down as I passed her breasts, pressing a little harder so I could feel those wonderful nipples below the bra...

"Ohhhh.... that feels good" was interspersed with "We really shouldn't", even as she pulled my hips into her and ground her pelvis against mine....

I gently pushed her down onto the bed, leaned in, and kissed her again. My hands slid upward under her shirt, making contact with her flat soft stomach, which felt hot to touch now.

"Mmmm..." was all she could say with my mouth over hers as my hand came up to the bottom of her bra and started to push it up over her breasts...
Old 14-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppmkkj View Post
Lauhuu, how long was she your FB for? You're lucky!
Nice work TS.

She was my FB for abt 2 yrs. I guess I have been lucky once in a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1