The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
ppmkkj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old friends, new discoveries

Been a member for donkey years, but never really contributed. Had a recent encounter that prompted me to share and 'give back' to this community.

J has always held a special place in my life. She's not classically pretty, but clearly attractive. More importantly, when you like a person, you think she's the most beautiful thing alive. She is a very small sized girl, which I like very much. I guess she was what you would call a high school sweetheart. While we were never an item, there was a very brief period when it looked like something might happen. Unfortunately, fortune was not kind, a series of events took place, and eventually she relocated to UK and got married and had a boy there. But I guess it is true that the memories you obtain when you?re young stay with you the longest.

We kinda lost touch for the next 8-9 years. Until she contacted me and we caught up again 6 years ago.

I can't recall how we managed to reconnect. It could have been facebook, which is the most likely suspect these days. Anyway, she told me she was going to take some time off for herself and spend a week back in SG without husband and child, who would join her subsequently for the rest of the trip. We arranged to spend a day catching up since we hadn't seen each other in such a long time.

Back then, I was a swinging single bachelor, seeing a few girls, and also had a fb (best I ever had!) whom I saw regularly. It didn't cross my mind at all that anything could happen, and I really thought it would just be a catch-up.

We had a very relaxing day together, had a very nice brunch, went for a massage (separate rooms!) before we headed back to my place to chill out. We were chilling out on my bed, just talking about old times and old friends. Thinking back, I cannot believe it didn't even cross my mind to try anything! And so the day passed uneventfully... I had an event early the next morning so I drove her back to the hotel early.

Let me know if there's any interest in continuing...
Old 04-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mybimmer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st camper. Ts, please continue.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old friends, new discoveries

Ppmkkj,
Sounds promising, please carry on.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Keep it coming.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent with tibits and beers for more updates !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 04-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

A couple of days later, we decided to catch up over dinner again. This time round, I noticed something different. Her husband and son had arrived, but there was something bothering her.

After dinner, we headed back to my place to hang out again. We had some drinks and were just lazing on my sofa. I don't know what made me do it, but as she sat up at one point, I reached out and gently massaged her shoulders, just on one side.

She tensed, then relaxed and slowly leaned back against me, letting out a sigh at the same time. I moved my hand up to her neck and the massage turned into long caresses. We were so close by now she just turned her head and locked her lips against mine. She was the most voracious kisser I had ever encountered. Her hunger was apparent, as she turned her body round, grabbed my head and really went for it!

It didn't take me long to recover from the shock of her reaction, and I was soon moving my hands around her small petite body, first on the outisde of her t-shirt, before I slipped my hands in and gently caressed her around her waist. This made her gasp...
Old 05-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

Suddenly, she pulled back and said "I can't do this, I'm married." I guess I should have stopped then, but I was too caught up in the moment - this was the first woman I ever loved, the one who got away, and she was sitting here in my arms. I kissed her again, and her resolve crumbled as she threw herself against me and pushed me down on the sofa. She later shared with me that things had not been going well, and she had hardly had sex with her husband in the 7-8 years that they'd been married.

I was letting my hands roam free now. All over under her shirt, caressing over her bra, down to her leggings, firmly groping her cute pert butt, letting my hand stroke gently up her inner thigh, before I softly rubbed the outside of my hand between her legs. That drove her crazy, and she started to hump against my hand, my thigh, anything she could get contact with...

I suddenly pushed her off, got off the sofa, and in one swoop, carried her off the sofa and into my room. If I was going to do this, I should do it right! And comfortably!
Old 05-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

I suddenly pushed her off, got off the sofa, and in one swoop, carried her off the sofa and into my room. If I was going to do this, I should do it right! And comfortably!

We continued attacking each other on my bed. She was a study of contrasts. Everytime I tried to remove a piece of clothing, she would resist, but at the same time, she would moan, gasp, and hold me tightly against her while trying to hump me.

Eventually, we managed to get her shirt and bra off. She was a nice A cup, and there before me were the juiciest, plumpest nipples I had ever seen. Now it was my turn to go crazy as I savoured her nipples and breasts... They were delicious as I slowly blew air on them, kissed them, tease them lightly with my tongue, before I let my control go and sucked them ferociously. She was literally bucking under me now, pushing her hips as far up at me as possible.

My clothes had been removed by now, and all that separated our bare bodies were her leggings and panties. She was holding on to my cock, rubbing it up and down, gripping it tightly in her little hands, as if in a conflict of what to do with it.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, taking my time to indulge and savour her beauty, her scent, her taste.

The leggings turned out to be a real struggle. She was clearly conflicted between keeping them on and taking them off. With my persuasive abilities, which included a lot of caressing, nipple sucking, kissing and rubbing between the legs, the leggings came off. Once the leggings came off, the panties were hardly a resistance.

It didn't help her modesty efforts that she had soaked her panties through. When they came off, she was wet, sticky, slippery and extremely vocal whenever I made contact. Her pussy lips extremely thick and luscious. I had never seen a woman so wet and horny before...
Old 05-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Let me know if there are still interested campers out there... also appreciate it if you could up my points if you have enjoyed so far...
Old 05-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Camper! I enjoy your story very much! Keep it up!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 06-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute

deleted...

Last edited by hungten; 06-03-2015 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 06-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

It didn't help her modesty efforts that she had soaked her panties through. When they came off, she was wet, sticky, slippery and extremely vocal whenever I made contact. Her pussy lips extremely thick and luscious. I had never seen a woman so wet and horny before...

There was nothing I like more than cunnilingus, so naturally, I dove for it. She didn't let me though. At that time, I thought it was because she didn't like it. I would find out later that she absolutely loved it, but was conscious that night since it was our first time, and she was an absolute mess down there.

I was disappointed, but undeterred. I now had access to her bare legs and I was slowly enjoying them, showing them the appreciation they truly deserved. She was starting to lose control, rolling around, bucking her hips, moaning and gasping...

Since I couldn't have dessert, I naturally moved to the next step. As I started to move up along her legs, I put first 1 knee, then the other, between her legs, keeping them open. She was holding on to my arms on either side of her small frame, looking at me in anticipation, but at the same time mouthing the words "No"...
Old 06-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

I positioned myself over her, and very slowly moved forward just so my cock would touch her pussy lips. They were so wet that there was almost a natural suction force that drew me in. I was hovering on the outside, and it already felt so good.... so hot and wet. My plan was to tease, but I didn't know if I could hold on myself. There was no need to though, because before I could react, I felt J's heels tighten on my back, her arms went around my shoulders, and she practically shoved herself onto me.

To this day, I have never forgotten that sensation. I have never ever experienced a pussy that was so tight. I've had a couple of gf's who were virgins, but this was a totally different experience. It was so tight, hot and wet inside. I knew instantly that I was not going to last long, esp with all the buildup from before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1