The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Voting against PAP will change sex life

Do the brothers here feel that voting against PAP in the coming GE will improve their sex lives since maybe cost of living will decrease or ar least stop increasing and so we need to work less and have more time to spend with our spouse.
Old 18-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Voting against PAP will change sex life

lmao got link ar nnkc
Old 18-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Do the brothers here feel that voting against PAP in the coming GE will improve their sex lives since maybe cost of living will decrease or ar least stop increasing and so we need to work less and have more time to spend with our spouse.
so if other party is voting in then our sex life will improve? haha..

for me, dun care what party, whether is pay n pay, why pay, or say dun pay, say people pay,.. when the need arise will go to sextify the need.
Old 18-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PAP = piak and piak??
Old 18-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ToyOrgasmic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
cost of living has nothing to do with the ruling party..

it's part and parcel of a growing economy..

Old 18-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
PAP = piak and piak??
Then

WP = why piak
SDP = say dun piak
SPP = say people piak

wad else?
Old 18-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The citizens are too afraid to vote out the PAP.
Especially, the old who are loyal supporters.
Sadly, a small portion of the younger generation are also on the PAP side.

The next question is, when you vote for the opposition party, what do you expect?

I expect a change in the present system and who can table those changes in Parliament?
Old 18-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Then

WP = why piak
SDP = say dun piak
SPP = say people piak

wad else?
Pa Ai Piak
Wa Piak
Some Dun Piak
Some People Piak

Quite same same lah... Who dun AI Piak? Some dun (other do), some do (others dun)

No perfect govt, one finger point at others while four fingers point back at themselves.

Not just the young but even the pre 65ers are disillusioned & politically apathetic already
Old 18-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
devilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

An Adult Video Industry would be awesome
Old 18-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Then

WP = why piak
SDP = say dun piak
SPP = say people piak

wad else?
PAP = Piak And Piak?

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 18-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What rubbish are you sprouting? Have you seen the number of FT in the MRT?
Old 18-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

In fact , with the PAP ... our sex lives increased .

Havent u noticed the influx of PRC whores in the last 7yrs or more ... ?

Old 18-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
In fact , with the PAP ... our sex lives increased .

Havent u noticed the influx of PRC whores in the last 7yrs or more ... ?

Not only prc whore. Many other nationality whore you have never think off, also come here open leg. Open leg not only for whore, many looking for love also open leg for any men that is sgorean. Also, making many gcp open leg to FT. The scene of an innocent local gal with an ang mo is getting more common. So far knowing a whore married a young man here. Gd thing n also a blessing is he does not know her past
Old 18-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Not only prc whore. Many other nationality whore yoy have never think off, also come here open leg. Open leg not only for whore, many looking for love also open leg for any men that is sgorean.
Got so good deal meh ?

Gai siao le ...SIC hor

Old 18-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
TS, if you are a local woman, i would strongly agree with you. Many men nowadays has many pussies for them to choose n their wivies are deprive of sex. The strengthening of wc also make more women suffer, shooting up the divorce rate, lower the birth rate n create more broken families. More women are left on the shelf collecting spider web. Shrewd women happily make use of wc for monetary gain n act victim causing innocent men to go jail. Perhaps maybe this causes poor n pitiful women who really in distress are suffering without getting any help from it. But as a man, this is my opinion only, voting against PAP will deprive men of sex lives. Don't you think on an average, a man can have more than one sex partner nowadays. As compare to previously, many men don't even get to taste a pussy, perhaps 2 to 3 men are going after a plain fat woman. But now, even old men can get a young syt to serve him. Old men living longer n happier, sex makes them healthy, more jovial, more friends, chatting n not lonely. Before the floodgate opens, getting a pussy is like striking 4D. If lucky also can only get fat pussy. After it opens, widely open pussies are hunting down any men as long he has a penis. A man can be pumping a syt now n later pump another model. Pussies are everywhere n men are spoilt for choice.

Last edited by 4getful; 18-02-2015 at 03:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1