The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neilnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My secret liaisons

Continue TS..
Old 27-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: My secret liaisons

I told Enda that Shel and her friend , Iza were coming over now . She seemed a bit unhappy that more girls were joining us as she had thought she could Have me all for herself . The other two girls were over in a flash . Shel called me from the lobby and I went down to pick them up . When the doors opened my cock went erect immediately . Shel had worn this tight fitting transparent mini dress which amplified her firm ass . Her pink panties could be seen clearly from a mile away , the lace cutting into her ass bottoms . She ran and hugged me and her short dress hemmed up her legs causing her panties to be flashed to fhe while lobby . My hands went immediately to her bottom squeezing her ass . Iza came up and she was in a mini skirt . Iza had lovely lips and a 34C cup . Her brown nipples were a stand out as she didn't wear a bra . Her first intro to me went well as she grabbed my crotch and asked me if I had enjoyed the video and her wet pussy .

We went to the lift and Shel hung on to my neck smooching me . Iza got into the act as well as she rubbed her breasts against my arms . I caught Iza by the waist and held her close , taking in her fragrance . Her hand dived into my shorts and grabbed my hardened cock . Her thumb rubbed against my pee hole as she teased me . I broke free from her kiss and pushed Iza head to Shel . The girls knew what I wanted to see as the hugged each other . Shel hands went up Iza skirt and fingered her thru her panties . Iza moaned as her hands went to shel breasts squeezing them . I could not wait to get to my room and so I devised a plan .

I told the girls that the one who could be the most daring would get most attention from my cock . Shel immediately pulled down her panties and threw at me while Iza had her bra out . As the door opened Iza tore more of her short dress to reveal her panties . Shel would not be undone as undid her zip ah the back of her dress and let the straps fall to her arms. Shel was practically naked now at the corridor as her huge breasts peeked out . She looked at Iza with a smirk and I said shel had won . To my delight shel didn't bother pulling up her straps and continued walking to the room with us . As I smelt Shel panties we arrived at our room . Shel being the horny slut that she was pulled down her dress and stepped out while looking at me , biting her lips at the same time . I stared at shel as rubbed her hands all over her body whispering to me to feel her wet pussy lips . She pulled Iza to her and kissed her hard . I knew tonight was going to be super exciting
Old 27-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: My secret liaisons

We three bundled in the room where we were greeted by Enda who was by the window in her lacy body suit . Shel went up to her and started to smooch her . Enda followed suit by hooking up Shel thighs and kissing her back . Iza strode over and hugged me from behind while having her hand in my shorts fondling my cock . She licked my earlobes as my hands roamed her thighs . The other two girls were having a great time and Enda was on her knees by that time licking on shel wet pussy . It was so erotic looking at the two girls enjoying their sexuality as shel grabbed on to Enda hair urging her to bring her to an orgasm . As shel hooked her leg higher Iza went on her knees and started to lick Shel ass crack . As the two tongues wiped shel dry she could barely contain as she neared her orgasm . The girls would occasionally stop to smooch each other under Shel and then continue their assault . Shel exploded as she squirted as Iza tongue poked at her crack again . Enda bore the brunt of the squirt as she licked the juices .

I strode forward to the girls and wrapped my hand around Shel whose knees were buckling from her first orgasm . Enda continued to lick on shel wet lips that were soaked with her juices . Iza had pulled down my shorts to reveal my extremely erect cock which sprang up . Soon all attention was on me as the three girls sucked on me . Enda began licking my length with shel under me giving my balls action . Iza licked my pee hole and constantly deepthroated me sending me to ecastcy . Soon the girls changed position as enda did what she did best - AR .

Enda tongue explored my ass again as her sharp tongue poked around . I needed some action so I grabbed shel by her hair pulling her up . As she stood o bent her over the chair and drove my cock into her . Penetration was simple for Shel as her wet pussy lubricated my cock . I grabbed onto her huge swaying breasts for support as I drilled her . Iza came by my side and I started to suck on her breasts . Her brown nipples were taut and erect through constant stimulation as she moaned . Enda came to my left and smothered my face with her tits begging me to suck on them .

I took turns sucking on both girls as I took a breather from fucking Shel . The three girls then went on doggy , one beside each other . Enda first then shel and Iza last . The three girls started to play with their clits as I stroked my cock looking at the sluts . I decided to fuck Iza forst so I went behind her . Her clean shaven pussy was so delicious looking as I held by the waist and drove my cock in . Shel decided to be cheeky and went above Iza . Her ass crack directly at my face as my tongue licked . Soon both girls were moaning and Enda came behind me . She started to rub her breasts against my back sending me to higher heavens . I was on the verge on exploding as I struggled to contain my excitement . Soon all three girls were moaning and the room was filled with the smell of Sex as the orgy continued .

I took out my cock and stood up and started to fuck Shel . After a few pumping I came . Sperm spurted into Shel as the excitement of having three Malay girls was too much for me . Enda grabbed on to my cock from behind and slowly stroking it , urging more cum out . I withdrew my cock from Shel as sperm dripped out . I got Iza to suck and lick me clean as I grabbed on to her hair and shoving my cock into her mouth . Iza cleaned me up and sucked me hard urging more cum . I was panting and sweating heavily as the three girls took turns on my cock . The three girls proceeded to the bed and lay down hugging each other as they took comfort in themselves . What a fuck !!
Old 06-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Bro ts..updates pls..the story of this minahs are amazing..true sluts..
Old 07-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope to see Iza gets fuck too..XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1