The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My secret liaisons

Euni squealed with delight as my cum dropped from her eyes and nose . The vibrating egg made her body jerk as she struggled to keep her orgasmms from hitting her . I knew that Euni could not hold on as she came another time wetting her panties even more . I went behind her and pulled out the vibrator from her ass . Her ass crack looked so delightful . Euni grabbed my hair and pulled me to her panties . I took a strong breath. She smelled great . Her wet juices had completly soaked her panties . I pulled them down and held them in my hand . Euni body was trembling as egg pushed her to another orgasm . She groaned in excitement .

I told Euni to go change into a new pair of panties and bra . I wanted her to show off her body to people outside . Euni was delighted with that and she went to her room . I got her to wear a mini skirt and white shirt . Inside a yellow panties and pink bra . She looked so yummy after changing and washing her face . We stepped out and went towards the lift where her neighbor came out . I switched the vibrator on to high . As she struggled to contain the egg which were stimulating her clits and talkin to her neighbor . Her neighbor had his eyes transfixed on her breasts . Her pink bra was so obvious . Her yellow panties peeked from below as his cock steamed from this young horny girl . Euni came and she looked at me as she squirted inside .

Her juices ran down her legs as she walked away . As we walked away from her neighbour I caught her ass cheek and squeezed them . We went towards the stairs when I ordered Euni on the stairs . I peeled open her legs and ordered her panties off . She took it and flung at me . I whiffed on her juices and instructed her to masturbate herself . She begged me for my cock to suck on and was declined . Euni had no choice but to masturbate . As she stroked her clits we heard footsteps coming down the stairs . Euni looked at me and I told her to continue . As the uncle turndd around I told her to stop .

He had a clear view of Euni white thighs before she closed them . Euni was turned on even more as she saw his eyes filled with lust for her body . Euni needed cock . I unzipped my cock out and she gleefully grabbed me . She started to blow me hard . I didn't want to come so quickly and held her head to control her . I pulled out as I was nearing . Euni was told to put back her panties . The egg was turndd to normal mood vibrating lightly in her . I knew Euni had tuned into a woman who craved for cock and sex ..
Old 17-01-2015, 04:59 AM
Samster

ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Euni looked at me and told that she wanted to call Enda over . I thought about it a while and agreed . I placed a call to Enda and asked her to come over . I instructed her to wear something real sexy . Enda readily agreed . Euni was ecastic . She needed some lesbian action as her libido had increased ten fold . Euni came to me and hugged me tight , her breasts heaving as she bit my ear lobe . Euni was horny . She needed cock. Euni whispered that she wanted my cock in her . I said if she behaved well she would be rewarded .

Enda made it to her house in no time . I got Euni to answer the door . Before she could open the door I got her to strip to her bra and panties only . I wanted Enda to strip in the corridor . I switched the egg that was in Euni to high . As she flung the door open I went and stood behind Euni . I was clad in boxers only . My erect cock poked her ass . Enda had worn a transparent dress with no bra. This had caused her nipples to stand erect . Her red lacy panties were so visible . I told Enda that she had to make me horny . I instructed Enda to strip to her panties before she would be admitted to the flat . Enda immediately took off her dress and stood clad in her lacy panties only . I grabbed Euni by her hair and told her she should follow Enda example . Euni immediately took off her bra . I slapped Euni on her ass and switched the vibrator to high . The two women grabbed each other thru the gate as Euni struggldd to contain the vibrations . My cock circled her ass crack and in a matter of time Euni orgased and squirted .

I got her to open the gate to admit the horny Enda . I took to the couch and instrxuted both girls to make out in front if me . Both women started to kiss each other passionately . Their hands roamed their bodies as Euni went down to suck on Enda huge 38D cup breasts . Enda moaned as Euni caught her nipples between her teeth . I watched intently as I stroked my cock . Both girls lay down on the couch and went to a 69 position with Euni above . Euni immediately took to licking Enda wonderfully shaven pussy as Enda attacked Euni ass crack . I switched the vibrator to high . The actions of Enda tongue on her crack as well the vibrator made Euni near another orgasm . I walked to the ladies on the couch .

Euni came again and she squirted her juice onto Enda face as she moaned her umpteenth orgasam for the day . I pulled off my boxers and circled Euni ass crack . She was so wet all over . I pulled off her panties and whiffed it . Her juices had completly soaked her panties . I loved the way Euni smelt when she had been wearing the panties for some time . I took hold of Euni waist and drilled my cock into her ass crack . Euni moaned as my cock hit and widened her crack . Euni turned and told me to fuck her hard . I pumped Euni hard in and out . Her ass was still so tight despite having a dildo so many times . I grabbed Euni by her hair as i pulled and pumpked her from behind .

Enda was enjoying as our sweat and juices fell on her face as she licked Euni from under . Occasionally she would reach her tongue to my balls and lick them a bit . I would also retract from Euni and feed Enda my cock for her to suck . Enda gobbled me hungrily . She would then insert me back into Euni . I fuckef Euni for a while and I could not hold on any longer . I pulled out and ejaculated all over Euni ass crack . Sperm flew directly at her crack as it dropped off . Enda licked the sperm off Euni vagina lips. I held Euni waist as I came as much as I coild . We held each other to Euni bed where we collapsed in a heap as we were so worn out . Our sweaty bodies mashed against each other on the bed . Euni Was allowed to take out the egg from her swollen pussy . Enda was on my left and Euni on my right as she hugged me tight . Her sweaty breasts hung from my body , her nipples still erect and still her hands on my cock . I could not believe my luck having caught these two horny babes .
Old 17-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Samster

When we woke up it was already past two . The two women were on my arms . Euni hand was still on my cock and her breasts on my chest while I had Enda curling up to me with her breasts heaving with every breath she took . I nudged Euni awake . I told her that I wanted some sex . Enda woke up as well and smiled looked at me with her horny eyes . Told both girls to go have a bath and get changed into more nice lingeire . Both girls dragged their feet off and proceeded to take a bath . As they finished Euni came out in a pink lacy stockings and Enda in black lacy stockings . Both girls knew what I wanted as I had not done anything .

Enda came over , walking with that slutty walk . Her ass swayed from side to side as her stockings covered her endless long legs . Euni stood by the door as she stroked her twat and licked her fingers . Enda straddled on to my face with her ass facing me . Her bubble butt came in touch of my face . Enda had a sexy ass . Her cheeks were So big . I leaned up and started to gnaw at her ass cheeks . The feeling of her soft ass was great . Enda lifted her ass up and proceeded to squat over my face . Her ass crack was directly above my face . I stuck out my tongue and began to lick her area around her ass crack . I loved her shaven crack and began to lick her . Enda shivered as my tongue darted around . Euni walked over to us and leaned forward to have Enda kiss her lick her wet pussy lips .

Enda was throughly enjoying my tongue giving her oral action . She then proceeded to rub her ass cheeks on my face before sitting on my face . Her ass covered my face in whole as my nose and mouth faced her crack . I was in heaven as she mashed her crack on my face . The feeling of her ass jolted me in excitement . Euni had just came and proceeded over to my erect cock . She crossed over my body and lowered herself down on me . She began to pump herself lifting up and down on my raw cock . Each time her ass cheeks hit my thighs it emitted a piak sound . Soon the two girls were enjoying themselves as both moaned aloud .

Euni pumped herself harder as my fingers clasped her ass cheeks . Enda had mashed herself thricw on my face and in the process came once squirting once . My face was covered with sweet pussy juice . Enda then beckoned to Euni . Enda sat one cheek in my face while Euni sat the other cheek . Both girls now had me face sat as they held each other . I was completly enjoying myself . I got Enda up and wanted her to pump herself while I santed Euni ass crack to lick on .

More to come ....
Old 17-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Smile Re: My secret liaisons

Euni squatted above my face .. Her ass crack was so delicious to look at . Her ass cheeks were big and ripe like a fruit . I massaged her ass from below . Euni looked down at me . Her face had the horny look as I massagrd one cheek at a time , grabbing them . Enda in the meantime had climbed over my body and was inserting herself down on my cock . She moaned as my raw cock pushed its way into her warm lovehole . Enda rocked away as my cock started to hit her walls . Enda loved doing that as it hit her walls and especially her G spot .

Meanwhile my tongue had gotten to work on Euni ass crack , licking it furiously . I loved Euni crack , clean shaven with no smell . Her pussy juices would flow down and drop on my face adding more excitement . Euni moaned as my tongue hit the right spots . She loved it when my tongue darted around sending jolts Thru her body . I got Euni to insert the vibrating egg into her pussy and switched it from time to time from slow to high . This caused Euni knees to buckle especially when I pushed it to high and smashed my face wih her ass cheeks . As Euni face sat me her pussy vibrated again as I pushed the speed to high , making her clits throng even more . Euni came and as squirted she rose up allowing her sweet nectar to drip on my face . I loved her juice licking every bit that came down her ass crack .

Enda had rocked herself to two orgasms and began pounding my cock in cowgirl style as her ass stuck out . I reached and grabbed them forcing her to slow down her pace . As she came down I upped my hip so that it hit her G spot hard causing her to moan louder . I wanted to finish off in Euni . I got up and got Euni in front of me in doggy and Enda went under me to lick my balls . Her tongue went straight for my balls , one at a time making me feel tingling sensations .

I ploughed my cock into Euni pussy . I picked up her wet panties and held it to my nose . Her juices and strong smell made me pump her harder as my cock drove into her . Enda continued licking my balls and ass crack as beads of perspiration and juices and pre cum mixed dripped on her face . I was coming as the overpowering smell of Euni panties drove me to a heightened state of no return . I leaned forward to grab onto her breasts which were swaying from the rocking motion . I squeezed them as I came , spewing my cum into Euni . Euni squealed as felt hot sperm flood her lovehole as she grabbed my thighs and push into her deeper . I forced myself to ejaculate more into her , seeding her twat with my cum . I knew Euni was going to be pregnant wih my child but I didn't care about that . I tweaked her nipples violently as the remains of cum dripped into her and as the vibrating egg pushed her to another orgasm and she let all go on Enda below . Enda had a great time licking whatever cum that was spilling from Euni mixed with her juice . I let go of Euni and got her standing with me as she grabbed onto my cock and made Enda suck me dry . I held on to Euni waist as I grabbed on to her right breast . I felt Enda tongue on my peehole . I was spent again .

I suggested that we take a break . I told the girls of my plan to go out for a drink later at night . I wanted to see Enda being groped by guys . When she asked if Euni was going to be there I said no and held Euni closer to me saying she would only serve my cock and me from now on ..

Euni looked at me and smiled ..

Bros please enjoy my stories and comment . Up my points if u like what u read so far . Thank you
Old 17-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tony cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can use post some of the panties with juice wet of theirs . All the bro here would love it with some pic
Old 17-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony cool View Post
Bro can use post some of the panties with juice wet of theirs . All the bro here would love it with some pic
Hi bro I would love to but as mention at the start this is a recollection of all the girls I had last time which was quite a long time and don't have their pics or ctcs . Sorry bro
Old 17-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

We slept right thru the noon . We were all exhausted . i knew that I had found a place in Euni heart by saying that I rather have her by my side instead of sharing her with others . She had hugged me before we slept off . When we woke up I found my face between her breasts . My body was facing her and my cock wedged tight between her thighs . Enda was behind me and she also hugged me with her hand on my crotch .

I sucked on Euni nipple a bit and she woke up . A smile crossed her face as remembered what I had said before we dosed off . She cradled me in her arms as i lightly sucked her breasts one by one . Enda soon woke up as well and said she was going to have a shower and get dressed for our night out . I stopped sucking on her breasts and kissed Euni lightly on her lips . Euni hands went to my cock and started to stroke me . Her hands never left my cock until I was erect . I turned to give her some oral but Euni stopped and said that she was wet already and wanted me to enter her immediately . Euni got on all fours and guided nh cock into her . I neither slapped her ass or anything as I fucked her slow . Euni moaned as I pressured her ass crack from behind . It was like having sex with her than fucking her like my sex slave and found the feeling to be great . After ten minutdd of pumping I released my load into her for the umpteenth time . Euni fell on the bed and I lay beside her . She turned to me and mentioned that she had not taken her pill to prevent her pregnancy . I caressed her hair from behind and told her not to worry . I was determined to keep Euni for a long time .

After bathing Enda came out . She looked at us and knew that we had another round . She told us to faster get ready . Euni and I went to shower together . When we came out we were greeted by a sexy hot and slutty looking Enda . She had bunched up her hair , her Long dress had a slit that reached up to her hip which revealed ber long legs . Her breasts were screaming to get free as the bra constrained them . A pink lacy panties greeted everyone who castes their eyes on her as the dress was transparent .

I will be continimf later with my story .
Old 17-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Steamy bro, please continue..

Love Euni, horny babe

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Thanks to bros who have commented . I shall continue ...

Enda was a sight to behold . She came up to me and hugged me . Her perfume scent coupled with her breasts squeezing my chest made me get a terrific erection . Enda put her hands on my towel causing it to slide off and she took hold of my cock . Euni slipped off her towel and caressed me from behind . Her nipples were taut and hard as she shivered in the aircon. Euni went to her cupboard and told me to select her clothes . I rumagged thru and found her an ultra mini skirt . Her blouse was I got her a buttoned shirt . A pink thong and purple lace bra and she was done .

We were out of he house in no time and I wanted to bring them to a dance club where the attention they would get would be tremendous . As we walked in the club I held Euni by the waist as guys stared at her with lustful eyes . Her shirt had two top buttons undone and her 36D cups wrte clearly visible . Euni said she felt so raped by all the guys in the club . Enda meanwhile had seated herself on one of the high chairs and her slit fell apart revealing her long legs up to her hip . Her creamy white thighs made all guys gasp along with her panties which was clearly visible wih no attempt of her to cover up .

Soon drinks and music flowed . Enda came up being asked to dance by guys . Euni on the other hand had her hands around my neck as she dangled her breasts by my face . I had my hands on her rounded ass occasionally poking a finger at her crack from behind . Euni was approached by a group of guys asking her to dance with them but was met with a refusal . Instead she got Enda to carry on without her . Enda was led to the floor where she got her hips gyrating to the music . The guys wrte all over her , as she was sandwhiched from time to time . They took hold of her hips as dirty dancing became normal . Not that she minded though as she sensually rubbed her ass against their raging hard ons . Euni meanwhile had her thong slipped off and put them in my pocket . She came and stood in front of me taking my hands to cover her waist .

Euni was horny aeeing the attention that Enda was received form all the guys . Enda was being man handled on the floor as more guys stole a dance with her , cupping her breasts or pushing the slit to one side SK that they could finger her . Euni turned and looked at me with lustful eyes and I knew she wanted more attention . But this was a test for her to see if she could keep her legs open only for me . Euni went to the ladies a while . I thought she would fail my little test as she returned later without her bra . Her taut nipples stood erect .

But she came over to me and sat on my lap . I looked in her lustful eyes as my hands wandered up her thighs . She asked if I wanted her to join Enda so that my fantasy could be fulfilled . I replied that she could do what she wanted - her choice to make . Euni then took hold of my hand and thot she was going to drop it out of her skirt . Instead she took it and led me out of the club !!

That would be the last I saw of Enda as we made our way to a nearby hotel . As soon as we got in our room Euni dropped to her knees and unzipped my raging hardon . She engulfed me full as her hands cupped my balls . Her finger traced back to my ass crack and tickled me . I brought Euni to the bed and started kissing her all over . The remaining buttons came off super fast to reveal her heaving breasts waiting to be sucked . I bit her on the neck a few times as on her breasts turning them to Crimson red . Euni moaned as my cock wedged between her legs drove her crazy . I turned Euni around and went licking her nape of her neck and all the way down to her ass .

Euni moaned asking me to go down on her . She parted her legs as I peered at her wet pussy glistening wih her juices . I slurped Euni from behind . My tongue got most of her juice as I darted up poking her ass wih my tongue . Euni went on doggy so that I could get her ass full on . I loved it when Euni was horny as she accommodated me in whichever way possible . Her fingers reached her wet pussy tweaking her clits . The rubbing got faster as my tongue darted faster around her crack leading her to her orgasam . I jammed my mouth on her clit stimulating them with my tongue and Euni came . She squirted in my mouh as she held on to my face mashing her ass cheeks .

Euni collapswd forward as her orgasam drained her of energy . She looked at me seeing my raging Hard on was sanding like a flag pole . I went behind Euni and as I hugged her my cock slid into her wet pussy . Her breasts were cupped by my hands as my fingers tweaked her nipples . I pushed into her deeper as her pussy strechdd to accomodate my full length , spooning her from behind . Sweat appeared on her back and mixed with mine as I slid in and out of her . Euni then took hold of my cock and slid out . SHe went on doggy . Euni knew what I was thinking . She took hold of my cock and slid back into her ass crack . I pushed into her deep as she yelped . I pounded Euni from behind clutching her waist and one hand on her breasts . She rocked herself as I neared my end . I slid out of her ass and pushed myself deeper into her wet pussy . I pumped Euni hard as I screamed her name . Euni looked at me with her lustful slut face grabbing nh thighs and demanding to fuck her hard . I came ... I released my sperm into her as I clutched her waist tight . Fuck she was hell of a horny woman as she held my thighs pushing herself deeper . I came for a half a minute as we collapsed . Euni looked at my eyes as she clutched at my cock pleading for more to seed her womb . We drifted into sleep as I hugged her from behind , my cock stuck in her wet hole , cum dripping out with her love juice .
Old 17-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Wink Re: My secret liaisons

I woke up at around 12.30 am . I looked over and saw Euni sleeping soundly . My cock still embedded in her swollen pussy . Her hand phone buzzed and I slid myself out of her and got her phone . It was Enda calling . I guess she must have seen us leaving . As I looked over tk Euni curling up like a sex bunny I thkhght to myself why should I just be contend with one woman when I could have Enda as well who craved for cock as well. I msg Enda to tell her of my location and said that Euni was sleeping soundly . She msg back with her pic . Two guys behind her holding her waist erotically . This woke my cock up and I knew I had to have her tonight . I woke Euni up and said I was heading down to the store for some drinks . She mumbled something and drifted off to sleep again obviously tired from the day of sex she has had .. ......
Old 17-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

I met Enda at the hotel entrance . Her face flushed and all exicited from the groping and the attention she had received . Her slit had been pushed many times and now hung loose exposing her creamy thighs and lace panties . A white guy was holding her by the waist and whispering most likely dirty stuff into her ear . I asked Enda as to where she was headed and she said the guys wanted to book a room in the hotel and I was invited !! So we walked and got our room . Her partner paid and we walked to the room . She hung from my arms and told me not to let her be wkth the ang moh man thru the night . I whispered to her saying that Euni was in our room and she didn't know I had sneaked out to meet her .
Old 18-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

We reached our room as I held on to Enda waist . Enda heavenly big breasts were her major attraction not mentioning her curvy waist . Once in the room she pushed the ang moh guy to the bed . He seemed more drunk than anything . I was already thinking of how to pump Enda . I decided to not involve myself in the action with the two of them . I wanted Enda all to myself . Enda finished bathing and she came out to find that the ang moh had fallen asleep !!

I motioned to Enda that we should leave quietly instead of waking him up . Enda who had came out only wrapped in a towel agreed as she dropped her towel and began putting on her dress . I took her bra and panties and held them away from her . She didn't mind anyway . So we left and went down to the reception to get our own room . While at the reception Enda asked me as to why I didn't want to wake Euni to join us and I as my had squeezed her ass cheek I told her that k wanted her all for myself . Basically I wanted to have sex toys for myself . Enda slapped me playfully on my arm mentioning my appetite for sex was big enough for both of them . I told Enda I would rather have my actions speak for itself .

We got our keys and proceeded to the room. Once the room door shut I held Enda by her waist and began to kiss her soft lips . Enda hands grabbed onto my crotch as she stroked my erection from outside my pants . Her fingers expertly unzipped my pants and fished out my erect cock . She gasped at it standing hard for her . My fingers pushed her slit open as I fibgeredd her clits . Enda suggested moving over to the bed . We kissed our way there as Enda climbed on me . We moved into a 69 position as my tongue started to flick her clits sending her into moans . Enda took me whole in her mouth, using her tongue to flick my peeehole .

Enda was one hell of a cock sucker as she expertly used her tongue mixed wkth occasional deepthroats . She would them travel her tongue down to my balls where she would suck them in own by one . By that time I could not bear the excitement any longer ( and also in case Euni got up to find me not there ) . I positioned Enda on doggy . I pushed myself deep knto her wet twat . I had come many times today but founded myself on the verge of ejaculation again as I pounded her from behind . I came again sending my sperm knto her . Unlike Euni whom pregnancy was an issue I didn't worry abkht Enda as she had tied herself in the womb after having her children .

We collapsed and I told Enda I had to go back to my room in case Euni woke up . Enda seemed disappointed that I will not be spending the night with her but I told her this would soon not be a problem as most likely Euni wljld be pregnant soon . I slipped on my pants and went to my room . As the door creaked open Euni woke up bleary eyed . I made it seem I jad just come out of the toilet as I dropped my pants there . Euni asked me to come to bed . I looked at Euni as her ripe breasts hung down . I climbed into bed with her as she leaned on me . I soon drifted to sleep as Euni caught onto my crotch .
Old 18-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

When Euni woke up she hugged and kissed me . She had a marvelous time . We fucked like rabbits thru the day and night . I had come in her many times. She stroked me a few times and I woke up . The horny slut wanted more . She kissed and bit me on my neck leaving her mark on there as she travelled down to my shaft . She licked the tip and flicked me there harder as she looked at me with those horny eyes . She wanted me again . Her tongue travelled down to my balls and cupped them . She sucked on one tightly . Her mouth refused to let my ball go as she used her tongue again . Euni knew what I loved the most as she went below my balls .

Her tongue travelled further down. My ass crack lay at the mercy of her flickering tongue as she held my ass cheeks apart . Her tongue started to dart around sending me jolts thru my body as I ruffled her hair , groaning in excitement . Euni knew she had me right as she fingers went to my nipples squeezing them . I so loved the way Euni sexed me up . She was one hell of a sex toy . I grabbed her head and pressed her to give me further excitement . Euni spread my ass crack as she lapped my insides with her sharp tongue . Fuck I was in heaven as I felt her wet tongue brush my insides .

I was so turned on as my cock erected to full force my pre cum leaking as Euni expert hands stroked me . Euni returned up and swallowed me full going deeper while maintaining eye contact with me . She looked so damn horny . I got Euni to come on me in 69 . Her wet pussy , glistening with juices . I licked her juices up as I got to work . Her breasts hung down as her nipples , taut with excitement tickled my chest . I grabbed her breast and moulded them as my tongue licked her continously . Her clits had become swollen as my tongue wrapped around them sending her to more sexual moans . She grabbed my hair pulling me to her ass crack . She loved my tongue around her crack as I retuned the favor by darting around .

Euni spread her cheeks as she rose and squatted above me . I simply loved this horny slut as she knew my fetishes . My tongue darted around her crack as my hands worked moulding her breasts and nipples . Euni was moaning heavily as my tongue worked her to an orgasam and as she came her juices splashed out on my face she sat on my face . Her ass completely covered my face . I pushed her further down by grabbing her thighs and mashing mh face completely . Euni ass drove my to heightened sexual appetite as my face was covered by her ass . My cock standing hard like a flag pole had pre cum leaking all over as Euni reached over .

She stood up and moved her wet pussy over to my cock . She inserted it into herself and rocked herself back and forth . Euni ass stuck out as she pushed heralded to another orgasm . Euni was moaning heavily as my cock repeatedly hit her G spot . Euni came once again and her juices ran down my length of cock in her . Euni started to hump my cock as she went up and down . Her juices coated my cock and slid in and out easily . I stopped her and pushed on doggy as I gripped her ass tight . I slid my cock back into her pussy and started to fuck her hard . Euni clutched the bed sheets tight as my cock slammed into her pussy . She looked back At me and urged me to fuck her harder .

I stood up . Grabbed Euni by her waist as I drove my cock into her from standing . This made my cock go deeper into her . Euni moaned loud . I fucked her hard as I pulled on her breasts . Grabbed her shoulders and pushed more into her . I was on the verge of spillin my cum out . Euni grabbed my thighs as dug her nails into my thighs . I came !! Spilling my cum into her Euni grained as she came again , pushing my cum out . She was a sight to behold as her juices mixed with my cum spilling out in a creampie . Fuck I had came into her again . Euni remained on doggy as more cum spilled out runnin down to the bed . I collapsed on her back , beads of sweat from my forehead as our sweaty bodies hugged each other . Her shaven pits sweaty as well .

Euni turned over and said that what had started as an affair was turning into something more for her as she wanted me to spend more time with her . She said that she could be my sex toy and more and she wanted me all for herself . What's mote I had seeded her so many times without her taking the pill . I nodded my head and she clutched me tighter . She thought I was all hers . Little did she know I hsd Enda as well . I had never been satisfied with one pussy and this was no different . I wanted both the sluts . And Enda friend , Fez was interesting my libido as well as Euni had showed me photos of her .
Old 19-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Smile Re: My secret liaisons

Soon enough Enda and I started to meet more often . Euni had always got me going while in the office . I pumped her raw and always coming in her . So one day Euni calls me and says that all three of them - Enda and Fez and her wrte heading out . I was to tag along as well . We met at Starbucks for coffee . Enda in her usual revealing attire - low cut blouse that showed off her ample breasts and a short skirt with no panties to reveal her long legs . Fez came in a short denim skirt with a tight fitting blouse . I had always wanted Fez as sex with Euni was coming to be a bore .

So as we sipped on our coffee my feet were tangled with Enda . She had real long legs and we played with our toes and of course oblivikus to Euni who constantly hung on to my arm . So at one point Fez excused herself and went to the loo and as she came back she saw what was going on under the table as Enda had her leg up mine , caressing my crotch . She looked at me with a sly smile . Fez had my number so she msg me saying I was being naughty with my babe being there . I looked at her and she was slyly smiling at me giving a naughty look .

We took a cab and headed to our usual hangout for drinks and as Euni held me tight my eyes was all on Fez as she danced away . So at one point Fez headed to the toilet and I saw my chance and excused myself from Euni . I caught up with Fez and caught her hand . She turned to look at me . She then grabbed me by the waist pulling me close to her . Her breasts , a 34D cup plunged against me . We kissed passionately as Fez had her hands slipping down my pants to grab my crotch , stroking me from outside . I whispered in her ears saying that I wanted her tonight and she asked about Euni . I told her that I would make an excuse to head back now and she could wait for me at a nearby hotel .

So the plan was devised and as I came back clutching my stomach . Euni came and asked what's wrong and told her I had bad stomach and would be leaving now . We headed out with the other two girls and I sent Enda and Euni off in a cab as they stayed close by . Euni kissed me bye and I turndd to Fez . We got into a cab and directed the driver to a nearby hotel . I was delighted as when in the cab Fez turned to me and started to kiss . My hands went to her thighs and prised them open . I pinchef her inner thighs causing a red mark to appear . As the driver fidgeted in his seat as he looked at the his mirror . Fez had worn a black panties and as my hand went up further her skirt pushed up as well . My Finger prodded her panties aside to reveal her shaven pussy and fingefed her clits . Fez moaned in my ears that I was making her wet .

More to come ....
Old 19-01-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

We reached the hotel and Fez pulled me in as she adjusted her skirt . We got our room and headed up the lift . Fez was horny and pulled me to lean for a kiss . Her leg wrapped around mine as her delectable lips closed in on mine . My hand groped her breasts moulding them . As we kissed my hp buzzed . I took It out and saw that it was Euni . We rushed to our room and after we entered I told fez to keep quiet a while I pretended to say that I was home . Fez got to her knees and unzipped my pants to start stroking my erect cock . I was still talking to Euni , sweet talking her as i looked down at Fez . She had her hand wrapped around my cock , stroking me hard . Her horny face looking at me spelling words to put down the phone . I bade Euni goodbye and off my phone . Fez was pulled to her feet and I pushed her against the wall .

I held her hands up and took off her blouse revealing a half cup black lace bra . My hands made their way to her arm pits caressing them slowly as I traced her hands to her palms . I pushed my body onto hers from behind as my erect cock poked her skirt . Her hands immediately reached behind to cup my balls as I had my hands back at bed pits . I turned Fez around and started to lick her arm pits . She squealed as my tongie made their way around . She clutched my hair as my hands made their way to her breasts . Her breasts were well rounded and firm . She unhooked her bra to reveal brown aerols and her nipples waiting for my mouth .

I moved from her pits and got a breast in my mouth and sucked in . Fez was on a high as my tongue rounded her nipple while sucking on her breast . Her breasts were huge and her nipple standing taut as I pinched her other nipple . Fez backed me onto the bed . I lay flat as she strip teased herself in front of me . She was quite a dancer as she looked at me with that horny look as she twirled her nipple and pressed her breasts . She turned around and had her hand on the wall as the other undid her skirt. Her full panties came in View Covering her well toned ass . Fez used a finger to lick and play with herself as I continued on stroking myself on the bed . Fez beckoned me wkth her finger , pointing me to her ass .

I went on my knees clutching her ass cheeks from behind . Fez lay flat on the wall as I pressdd my mouth against her ass . My hands caught hold of her panties and pulled them down to reveal her slightly brown ass cheeks . I kissed them while introducing my finger to her Inner thighs . Fez caught my head and mashed it against her ass cheeks . I bit them causing another red mark . I got fez to bend over as I spfead her ass cheeks . Her shaven ass crack came into view . She wiggled her ass at me as I prodded it with my tongue . Fez caught my head and made me go along with how she wanted . She controlled when and how she wanted me to lick her crack both frlnt and back .

Fez got a leg up on the bed facing the mirror as she looked at me under her furiously licking her wet pussy . Everytime I licked her clit wrongly I was made to start again . Fez was dominating me which made me want her a lot more . Fez got me to go on doggie as she made me lick her toes and whine . She caught my neck and said that she wanted me to make sure she was satisfied before she would think about pleasuring me . I looked disappointed and was rewarded with a slap on my ass . Fez was my dominatrix as she held me on the floor on my knees as she controlled my licking . Fez came as I did lick her for a period of time .

Fez said that she wasn't satisfied and will not be suckkng me today . The only thing fez was doing for me today was to give me a hand job . I stood up as she bend over in doggie on the bed . I was made to masturbate in front of her and as I came I shot my cum out on her ass . We left after that .

As we headed home i felt strange that the difference in sexual action between Enda and Euni and fez . Although I got my way with tbe other two Fez made me feel so used . I was Dwrerminf to break her resistance as I wanted all three girls as my toys to play with .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1