The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My secret liaisons

I met a few girls after An but none of them could match up to the service and enjoyment that An had given me . Until I met Euni .

I was working in a firm and one day my boss comes in to the meeting to introduce our new finance assistant . I turned to see Euni and my God was she screaming sex !! Euni was a 26yr old malay girl . Her breasts were heaving against her tight blouse , most likely a 36D cup . She went around shaking hands with everyone . Later on my boss called me to the office and he wanted me to make sure Euni was comfy with us. I agreed and went to talk to her . Euni had just come out of poly and was eager to do things . She had worn a skirt that day and my cock was getting hard as I loved her thighs . White and creamy . She caught me peeking At them and I suppose to be eager she parted them slightly .

One day after work I was leaving the office and was surprised to see Euni still at her desk . I went over and she said was leaving soon . She has worn a tight black dress that day, which made her ass stick out with no sign of panty lines . We left the office soon after and headed down to the nearest coffeeshop to have a drink . Soon we were chatting up and the conversation went to sex . She was talkative and I comment that every guy would be so lucky to have her as a gf or sex buddy which she then replied 'well about you ? Don't u think you are lucky then ' ? This answer nearly popped my zip open as my cock was already screaming for air . So I replied as to what can she do . She replied with a cheeky smile ' for me to find out ' .

We left the place soon after and we took a bus down to her place . Euni suggested coming up to her flat as her parents were out for the weekend . I agreed and we got in the lift . As soon as the door closed I grabbed Euni from behind . Slowly caressing her breasts and nipples . Euni moaned as my fingers tweaked her nippls to semi erect . Her hands found their way to my erection on the top of my pants . She held my budge with a steady hand and squeezed it . We reached her floor and as we exited the lift Euni grabbed my buldge and lead me to the staircase . She pushed me against wall and went on her knees . She unzipped my pants and pushed aside my boxers . My cock sprang out as Euni mouth went all the way down . She retracted her head down and went down again . She licked the top of my cock. Her tongue darted around the tip and soon I was so enjoying myself . Her hands cupped my balls and gave them a light squeeze everytime she went down full length on me . Euni maintained her eye contact with me as her head bobbed up and down . I could feel my cum rushing after about 5mins and I motioned Euni to stop . Euni continued with her strong suction and I came in her mouth spilling my cum . Euni sucked me until I was spent and as she looked at me with that horny look she opened her mouth to make me see that she had swallowed my cum. I knew this was the start of another great experience with her .
Old 12-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: My secret liaisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Her hands cupped my balls and gave them a light squeeze everytime she went down full length on me . Euni maintained her eye contact with me as her head bobbed up and down . I could feel my cum rushing after about 5mins and I motioned Euni to stop . Euni continued with her strong suction and I came in her mouth spilling my cum . Euni sucked me until I was spent and as she looked at me with that horny look she opened her mouth to make me see that she had swallowed my cum. I knew this was the start of another great experience with her .
Please continue your liaison with Euni bro..my erection is pressing hard against my pants liao..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 12-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I pulled Euni up and reached from below her dress . She was wearing a thong . I pulled it down and it was a black one . Not so lacy. I picked it and took a smell of it . Euni smelt warm with a slight musty smell . Euni tried to grab it back but I said this was one of my fetish. After smelling her thong my cock sprang up again . As I bunched up her thong and brought it to my nose it stood like a a hard flagpole which Euni said was great . I turned Euni around and pressed her against the wall and as my cock poked her dress from behind I whispered in her ear that this was the start .

Euni grabbed my cock and led me up the stairs and to her house . She unlocked the door and went in . I had her thong in my hands all the while and it felt great as I sniffed more of her wet pussy . Euni told me to get comfy while she went take a bath . I replied that it was not the case as I pulled Her towards me . Her breasts plonked against my body as my hands went to her ass . My hands crept up her skirt and soon they were squeezing her ass cheeks . I pushed Her against the wall and took her dress up . My cock went up against her ass as she moaned in delight . I squatted down on my knees and started to kiss her ass cheeks . I licked her cheeks and parted her ass . They were so big and nice and fleshy as my nails dug into the flesh .

Euni was clean shaven all the way and as I looked at her ass crack . My tongue went straight to her crack and licked the top . Euni looked down at me and held my head there . Soon enough my tongue was roaming her ass crack giving her much pleasure . Euni stopped me for a while as She walked over to her couch . She took off her dress at he same time and revealed her 36D Cup breasts encased in a lacy white bra . Euni bent over at the couch on doggy as I continued my tongue assualt on her crack . Euni moaned and moaned as my fingers traced down to her wet pussy and fingered her clits . My face pressed her ass cheeks as my tongue went full speed on her ass crack . After fingering her she was wet .

I got Euni to place a leg ok the couch as my tongue continued their assault on her wet pussy from beneath her . Her clits were wet and that made it easier for my tongue to play with tjem . Euni moaned with delight as my tongue licked her wet pussy lips .. She jerked from time to time as my fingers played with her ass crack . Soon Euni was trembling from all the licking and she came as she squirted quite a bit all over my face . She held my head there as her pussy juice made my lips so wet .

Euni pulled away after she came and as I stood up she leaned in for a kiss . She mentioned that her ex bfs or GFS had never licked her that good . Especially her ass crack . We tongue fought for a while as I pulled off Euni bra . Her nipples were brown and huge . I cupped one of her breasts , playing with her nipples. Euni withdrew as she seemed to love me playing with them . Euni hung her head back as I gorged hungrily on her breast . My mouth could not get the whole breast in and my tongue played with her nipple . From one i turned my attention to her other breast sucking them in . Euni hands played with nh erect cock . She grabbed it and as squeeze me hard .

Euni was pushed to the wall and nh cock poked at her ass crack . She turned to look at me with that cfm look . My cock was lubricated well enough wih my own when i was licking her crack and she positioned herself . I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind . Euni moaned and took a deep breath as my raw cock hit her vagina walls . Euni grabbed me by my thighs forcing me to plunge deeper into her love hole. As I pumped Euni in this standing postion my cock kept on hitting her walls . Euni turned and said she wants my cock in doggy . She went to the coffee table and bent over .

As I came over to her Euni could not wait as she grabbed my cock and pushed it into her vagina once again . I grabbed Euni by her breasts as I pumpked my cock hard into her . Euni was constantly moeanjng as my cock hit her G spot over and over causing her to her orgasams .. I could feel my cum building up as Euni constantly grabbed on my thighs forcing more of wet pussy to drench my cock with her occasional squirts .

I told Euni I was cumming soon and she said to come in her . She wanted to feel my sperm fill her lovehole. Euni started to contract her wet pussy even more when my cock slammed her pussy walls . I was coming and as my cum was at the tip I fibgeredd her ass crack inserting my thumb into her . I came and spewed my sperm into her . Euni came at the same time digging her nails into my thighs as she held me there . It was such a relief to release into her warm hole after a long time . As I pulled down Euni turned around and went on her knees to suck my cock . I was so spent . My cum still dripping mixed with her pussy juice as Euni swallowed my cock whole into her mouth.

After we were done we slumped into the couch with Euni head on my lap occasionally licking the top of my cock . Euni looked at me with this spent look as she said she wanted to take a shower now . I said ok and told her I want to see her in some pink panties when she came out of the bathroom . Euni agreed and mentioned that she had some lingerie which she thought was hot . I asked Euni if she wasn't scared to get preg as I had come in her and she said she took pills . I was delighted at that answer and told her we are goi g to be sore after this weekend Sex marathon to which she led me by my cock into her bedroom and pushed me on the bed .

Euni then got her chair and bent over it . Her fingers immediately got down to her clits and she started to masturbate herself . After a while Euni came and she squirted on me . She looked at me and said ' I'm ready for your cock baby. And I will surprise you tonight .
Old 12-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My secret liaisons

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Please continue your liaison with Euni bro..my erection is pressing hard against my pants liao..
Pls enjoy the rest of my encouter bro . Pls do up my points as well if u enjoy
Old 12-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro.

Just to show my appreciation for your story.
No points from me as I seldom post here. and I dunno who zapped me that I need to be in moderation stage. Anyway, keep it up bro.

Cheerios!
Old 12-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pls enjoy the rest of my encouter bro . Pls do up my points as well if u enjoy
Wish I could up you again bro..
But I had already up your points on the 9th liao leh

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 12-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

So Euni went to bathe as I lay on her bed . Being inquisitive I rummaged thru her cupboard and was delighted to find a vibrating dildo among her clothes . She had many lacy pieces and mini skirts . I knew that I had got a happening and highly sexed malay girl .

Euni stopped showering so I closed the door and lay on the bed . She stepped out and whistled to me . She was leaning against the bath door . Her full 36D breasts were hanging firm , and as nh eyes travelled down the lacy pink panties I had asked to wear . She looked ravishing in the pink panties as it matched her full white skin . The lace cut through her skin tracing down to her ass crack and covering her two ass cheeks . She walked to me and went full bodied on me . My cock immediately sprang up as the lace touched .

Euni then hugged me as her breasts heaved on my chest . I decided to speak and find out more about her . She lay sideways as we talked . She soon found out more An as I described our sexual exploits . Euni had those mischievous eyes as she looked at me with that horny face as occasionally she grabbed my cock . My fingers also occasionally twiddled with her nipples making them erect and licking them with my tongue . Euni then said she had something to say as she said she bisexual . I asked Euni if she wanted to bring someone else and her eyes twinkled with mischief . Horny slut she was .

After an hour of talking Euni turned her back to me saying she wanted to rest . I agreed and hugged her from behind . My cock immediately pressed against the lace panties and poked her ass crack . I found it rather hard to sleep as Euni continued to rub her ass against my hardened cock . My hand reached down her waist and to her panties . I felt the lace on the top of her panties down to the back of her ass cheeks . Euni hands reached behind as stroked my cock hardening it . I turned my body so that we were in a 69 position and I was facing her ass.

I buried my face into her panties . The lacy feel immediately had an effect on me as my cock hardened stronger . Euni had turned and was giving me a solid BBBJ . Her mouth covered my whole cock . Going down deep on me . Her tongue stuck out as she licked the tip of pee hole sending jolts of excitement . I reached over as her head went down again forcing her head on my cock . She gagged a little while but with no resistance as her tongue licked my shaft . I peeled open the end of her panties to reveal her ass crack . I darted my tongue around it . Soon I was licking her ass crack non stop as Euni moaned in delight .

I then told Euni to stand above me . She got up and I got ready . I got her take off the panties and squat above me . Her ass crack was so inviting as I licked away . Euni moaned as my tongue darted along her crack . As she was in the position I could lick her crack all the way . Euni was moaning away as her pussy was moistening with her juices which dropped onto my chin . I held Euni thighs and got her to sit on my face . Her ass cheeks plonked down on my face covering my face . My cock hardened even more as I felt so awesome . Euni got the idea and squeezed her thighs even harder forcing me to stick out tongue further as I took breaths of her moist ass .

Breathing was getting harder as Euni was so enjoying herself . My hands reached for her breasts and tweaked her nipples hard and she was enjoying the rough treatment as she orgased on my face . She lifted her ass of my face glistening with her pussy juice as she reached over to my hardened cock to mouth me . She deepthroated me once again a few times as I could not bear but to forge her ass down on my face again . Her panties were nearby and as her ass was coming foen I grabbed it for a smell . Her smell intoxified me as she ass cheeks crashed on my face buring it along with her smell . Euni forced me to right under her ass crack so there was no chance of me breathing . I ate her ass out. I loved her crack so much . Euni orgased again as she rubbed her wet pussy on my chin .

As Euni got up I grabbed her by her waist . My cock was so erect that I needed to just fuck her hard . I pushed her on doggy as I grabbed her hair . I jammed my cock into her as I pulled on her hair . Euni squealed . I took my cock and went to the cupboard and to her surprise brought the dildo out . I took my position behind her again and jammed my cock into her . I fucked hard a few times and then got her to suck on the dildo . I then took it and lubed her ass crack a bit and pushed it into her . Euni was getting fucked in both holes but she didn't care as she moaned and told me to fuck her harder . That was the cue I was waiting for as I took my cock out of her pussy and jammed in into her wet ass .

Euni ass crack was stretched as my cock expanded her . She moaned and said baby fuck me harder !!! Your black cock is so big .. Fuck me please baby .. I slammed her with my cock as the dildo penetrated her from the front . I was on the verge of coming and Euni tightensd her ass muscles . I slipped out my cock and pushed it into her pussy just in time as I clenched her ass cheeks as my cock spewed my sperm into her love hole . Euni tightend her pussy on my cock causing more sperm to spill out . I groaned as waves splashed into her . Euni also orgased at the same time and as I pulled out she squirted a stream onto my body as she held my thighs . We were sweating as I picked up Euni panties and smelled her warm smell . I slapped my cock on her ass cheeks as Euni slumped forward totally exhausted as my cum dropped from her pussy .

She turned and faced me with that horny smile as she said baby I just want you more and more as she watched me take deep breaths of her panties . We slept off soon after .

More true stories coming up between Euni and me . For bros who want numbers I'm sorry as I have lost all their contacts ( unfortunatly ) . Bros who have encouraged me thank you and please up my points if u enjoy reading .
Old 12-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
For bros who want numbers I'm sorry as I have lost all their contacts ( unfortunatly ) . Bros who have encouraged me thank you and please up my points if u enjoy reading .
What a waste bro, Euni is such a gem.
Hope you would be able to meet her again..

Bitcoin wallet address -
Old 12-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Euni and I slept for a few hours . When we awoke it was quite dark . I reached over and found Euni missing . I looked at my watch and it was 11pm . My cock lay flaccid on the bed as I had gushed out two rounds with Euni . I walked out of her room and saw her in the kitchen . She was wearing this towel which wrapped around her top . I went behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist . Euni smiled as she reached for my cock and kissed me . She asked if I wanted to go have some drinks with her friends and I agreed . She asked me to wash up and help her select the clothes for her to wear . I slapped Euni on her ass as I kissed her neck .

Euni : my baby still horny ?? My black cock want to still spill more into me ?
Me : yes baby . We have a lot more to do .

Euni looked at me with those horny eyes again as she stroked my cock . I walked to her shower and did all . In her shower I found a pail where her clothes and lingerie were . In them had this few black , brown and green panties . Euni had a great musty smell and I wanked off spilling whatever cum I had left on them . After showering I rummaged through her cupboard . I picked out this bareback dress . As Euni had quite a tall frame i knew the top of her ass would be shown .

Euni came in and took off her towel . She looked at dress and agreed to wear it . She knew what I was thinking . She asked for bra but I told no. She then wanted to have nipples tape but no doing again . She said she would be wet throughout and that's exactly my thinking . Euni had no choice but to follow my instructions as I refused her requests for a change of dress , panties or lingeire either . We left her house and my cock was erect watching her walk with a pair of heels which accentured her firm ass cheeks . Her bareback dress was ultra mini so much of her legs were shown as well . As we took the lift down I stood behind Euni rubbing my cock against her ass .

Throughout the taxi journey the uncle could not stop staring at his mirror as I had my hands on Euni legs , parting them so that her thighs could be seen . She whispered in my ears saying that the occasional glances of the uncle was making her feel wet . My hand traveled to her thighs and caressed them as Euni moaned in my ears . The journey ended as we reached the club . Euni stepped out and her friends joined us . They were gorgeous in their own right . All hot fuckable girls . She intro them to me . Enda , 31 , fez , 26 especially caught my eye . Enda was a divorcee with a kid while fez was a accounts executive . Euni notices my gaze and got a bit jealous as she whispered in my ear that my cock belonged to her only . Enda came to me and hugged me in friendship . Her stats at 38D-24-32 immediatelg had much pulse racing .

We went to the club and soon drinks flowed as Euni and the rest spoke about how we met and all . Euni danced with me and on the dance floor grinder my cock to erect . She looked at me with that face again and I knew she was wet . My hands found their way to her pussy and could feel her juices streaking down her thighs . The dance floor was so dim and packed as I constantly roamed my hands all over her .. My finger twiddled with her twat as Euni jerked . Her clits were wet and as I finhered her more she was on the verge of coming . I had a strange feeling we were being watched and as I peeled away from her neck and gazed around there was Enda looking at us intently . Enda had the Cfm face as she looked at me . Her lips were parted and a bit of her tongue sticking out . Her hand was at the front of her slit of her skirt . I looked at Enda and stuck out my tongue as I forved her gaze down to her Euni hem of her dress where my finger was bringing her to an orgasam. Enda smiled wickedly as I thrashed Euni clits as she came and hugged me . Enda walked towards us and said she wanted to dance with me .

Euni let go of my neck and Enda stepped in . We danced a bit and as the song grew better Enda started to be closer and closer . She bit my ear lobe and I tjought OMG Euni was going to see this and storm out . But there was Euni looking at us . I held Enda by her waist as I turndd her around . My cock started to grind her. Enda danced brilliantly , sexed up he whole dance floor . Her hand went to my crotch and felt me up . Euni was looking on as she came closer to us . She grabbed Enda by her waist as she started to run her hands all over her . I then knew that Enda and Euni were partners before . They both sandwiched me as one grated her breasts while the other had my crotch . I was on the verge or coming myself so I excused to let them grind each other .

After we clubbed finish it was around 3am . We all bundled out . I had one hand on Enda waist and the other on Euni ass . Fez was nowhere to be seen so we decided to head home . I was sandwhiched in the cab as well as Euni whispered dirty things in my ears . She then whispered that Enda would be coming over to stay the night. Enda looked at me for approval and of course I agreed immediately .

Continuation coming up bros .. Please keep reading and enjoying ..
Old 12-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

The women kept silent in the cab as they rested after a wild night in the club . I could not resist having my hand over Euni breasts as I tuned and moulded them . Euni kept squirming in her seat as the uncle kept looking at Enda who had her skirt open as my hand rested on her thigh . We reached Euni block and we staggered towards the lift . We got into the lift and went up to her floor . As we stepped out Euni pushed me towards the stairs . I knew I was in for a treat as both ladies locked their lips . Enda had her hands up Euni dress and was fondling her clits . Euni did the most unexpected as she lifted her dress and took it off !! Euni was naked at the landing and luckily it was 3-4am in the morning with no soul in sight . She flung it at me and looked intently at Enda . Enda caught the idea and she took off her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse . Soon she was clad in her white lacy panties and bright orange bra . Euni whispered sometjing to Enda and soon her panties came off and flung it to me . I caught them and whiffed Enda smell . Enda panties were quite wet and she smelt so great . My cock erected immediately and Euni walked down the stairs . Enda followed her as the two naked ladies approached me . Enda unzipped my pants and took out my cock and led me up the stairs . Euni followed as we walked to her flat .

I was smelling Enda panties and was so taken it nh her warm pussy feel . We got into the flat and Euni pushed me to the wall . Enda locked door and immediately went on her knees to greet my cock . Her warm mouth engulfed my tool as Euni crossed her shoulders to have a tongue fight . As Euni was kissing me furiously Enda deepthroated me . I held Enda head against my shaft as she went down . She didn't complain or pull away she sucked on balls . Euni then also got to her knees and both the horny women took turns sucking on my balls and cock .. Euni had better suction and Enda knew how to use her tongue licking at the pee hole and my balls . Both the ladies licked and sucked furiously as I fought hard to keep myself from coming so soon .

I raised my leg up and placed a leg on Enda back as I forced Euni to my ass crack . Euni squealed as I forced her head up my ass . Enda continued licking and sucking my cock . Euni tongue got to work as she darted furiously around my ass crack . I reached below to squeeze on Enda Orange bra moulding her 38D cups . She reached behind to unhook her bra and handed them to me with those CFM eyes . I put her bra to my nose and smelt her breasts smell . Her panties were still in my hand as both her lingerie combined to send me to ecstacy. Euni came from under me and started to kiss Enda . I walked to her room and pulled them by the hair . They obeyed on all fours as they crawled with me . I lay them both on the bed and ordered them a show as I sat on her a chair and stroked muself . Euni was the passive one as she kissed Enda lightly in her lips . Enda hands found themselves to Euni pussy .

They turned to a 69 position and soon were licking each other furiously . Moans filled the room as both women licked their clits . Enda reached over for the vibrator and stuck in Euni wet pussy while attacking her ass crack . She licked in furiously as she went kk and out of Euni crack . Euni moaned and she came squirting her juices on Enda face . I got in the act and both girls awoke from the bed . I turned Euni over to doggy and started to lick her ass crack . Her pussy juices were smeared all over as she had just came and her knees were wobbly . Enda got off the bed and as I squatted she went under me to receive my cock . She also got in the act of licking my ass crack . The girls were horny to max . I awoke and made Enda go in doggy as well beside Euni . I placed Enda panties on her back as I plunged my cock into her . Her well lubricated pussy made the going in easier as she contracted her pussy muscles on my cock . Euni looked at me with those horny eyes as I piaked into Enda pussy .

I slapped Euni ass as I went ballistic on Enda . I withdrew and stood at euni. Euni held her ass open and i plunged myself in raw . Enda took the opportunity to go behind us and as I fucked Euni she constantly licked my balls . Euni was moaning in delight . I was also in cloud nine as my ass and balls were licked while drilling another . The slamming of our thighs vibrated around the room and the girls were moaning . We then retracted out as Enda lay on the bed . Euni stood in doggy as she licked Enda pussy which was glistening . I continued fucking Euni in her ass . I felt myself coming . Enda exploded in her orgasm again . Just as about I was coming and grunting Euni orgased sending her squirts to my thighs . I removed my cock and as both girls squatted in front of me I spewed my sperm on their waiting faces .

They were coated with my cum , of course Euni receiving more . Euni went over and licked the cum off Enda face . I grabbed Enda panties and took a long smell again . I grunted again as Enda crawlerd to me and licking my balls . My cock was spent as Euni licked off whatever was dripping from my cock . The girls smiled at each other as I continueed smelling Enda panties . I lay flat on the bed and I let go of Enda panties . The two girls came and lay down as our sweaty bodies kept in contact with each other . Euni crawled and lay on my chest , her heaving breasts and Enda rested on my thighs . I pulled Enda by her hair to my chest . Enda lay there as she stroked Euni hair . I then instructed Euni to tell Enda abkht my fetishes . I got up fr the bed and got Euni a pink panties and blue bra and Enda another pink panties and green bra . I got the girls to go wash up and come out in that . I was not done as I wanted some ass licking and face siting .

Both the girls understood and went to bath .
Old 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

I shall continue with my story .

Euni and Enda went to bathe as I rested on the bed . I was waiting eagerly for the two women to come out in their respective lingeries that I had picked for them . Although I was worried that I had spewed my cum into Euni I could not resist her . She was sexually turned on . Her 36C cup breasts were huge and I loved her ass as well . Enda was equally sexed up and she was a great milf . Her 38D cup breasts and her ass crack were so lovely .

The shower stopped and both ladies came out . My darling Euni first emerged in her lacy pink panties and bra . I beckoned her to come over . I turned her around to see the lace caught up in her ass cheeks . The feeling of lace turned me on big time . Euni sat on my left thigh and hugged my face closer to her lace bra . She pressed my face to her bra cup knowing thats what I loved so much . True enough my cock sprung up as the lace caught my face . The feeling had always had a big effect on me . Enda walked seductively to me . Her hands went to her breasts as she approached me . This Milf was such a turn on . Enda stood in front of me and bent over . I leaned forward to press my face on her ass cheeks . She grabbed my head and pushed me into her lacy panties . Her bra could not fit as she was wearing Euni bra . They were spilling out . I grabbed Enda after feeling the lace on her panties . Beckoned her to sit on my other lap .

Euni and Enda , two busty malay girls sitting on my laps . Both huge breasts were strapped in their respective bras . My cock had already sprung up and both women took turns fondling and squeezingn on my balls lightly . Both women pressed their breasts against my face . I undid their bras . Their huge breasts hung out . It was such a beautiful sight to see . Their breasts like ripe melons . Their huge nipples were erect . I held Euni by the waist as my mouth closed over her breast first . I sucked on it like a hungry baby . Euni moaned in delight as she clutched my hair . My mouth withdrew and my teeth caught her nipple . Lightly biting on it Euni was getting soaking wet in her panties . Enda looked at me as squeezed her breasts together . Enda unhooked her bra and my mouth immediately attached her breast. Enda had big nipples and I bit them lightly first before sucking her breast . I then alternated between sucking on both women breasts . Both Euni snd Enda wrte so turned on as they grabbed my head from side to side urging me to suck their breasts .

Happy reading bros and I shall be back ....
Old 12-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Euni and Enda had got so turned on that I was feasting on their breasts . Occasionally Enda would lean forward and suck Euni delectable lips . Euni in turn would place her hand on Enda panties and try to finger her from the outside . Euni could not take it anymore . She went to knees and took my cock in her mouth . Enda remained on my thigh as I bit her on her breasts leaving her red marks on them . I sucked on Enda long nipples and she constantly moaned while pushing Euni head to deepthroat me . Euni took this in her stride as she loved cock . It was like Euni was born to suck on cocks . Enda crossed her other leg over and tied her knees around my waist . I had her breasts full on now as I sucked on them . We kissed and below her Euni was having the time of her life . I had enough .

I lay on the bed and instructed Euni to stand above me . Euni knew this was their time to enjoy more . Euni took off her soaked panties and dropped it on my face . I instinctively took them and held it to my face . When Euni was soaked her pussy juices made her have such a musty smell . My cock further sprang up . Enda who was stroking my cock remarked that it was getting so hard now . Euni wasted no time as she squatted above my face . Her ass crack was at the tip of my tongue . I attacked her crack from below . Enda had got off me and took off her panties for me to smell as well . My tongue darted around Euni ass crack sending her into enjoyable moans . Enda climbed on me and inserted my cock raw in her pussy . As she rocked me Euni sat directly on my face . Her ass cheeks suffocated the life out of me as she rocked herself . Euni and Enda leaned over and kissed each other . I was hitting Enda continojslt on her g spot as she rocked hard on my cock .

Euni had me suffocating for breath as she held her ass cheeks on my face . Within seconds Euni orgased first as she squirted . Much of it landed on Enda body with the rest dripping down her wet pussy and onto my chin . Euni finally got up a bit as she looked down on me with her satisfied face at my juice soaked face . I could not bear as I held Euni to come crashing down on my face . Her ass cheeks slammed heavily on my face . I could not describe the way I was feeling as her pussy juices was making my chin and face even more wet . My hands reached her nipples and I tweaked them hard causing Euni to convulse even more . Enda rocked away on my cock . She turned to slam down on my cock reverse cowgirl as it hit her g spot more . After a few up and down Enda screamed as she came heavily .. She rocked my cock a few more times .

Euni then got off my face as I stood up and grabbed both women hair . I pulled Euni to stand and bent over . I slapped her ass cheeks . Enda was made to go on her knees and I pinched her nipples hard as Euni had turned me on big time . I slammed my cock straight into Euni ass crack Z .. Enda was forced by my hand to lick on my ass crack while I rocked back and forth slamming Euni in her wet ass crack . Euni and Enda mosned as they looked at me with their horny faces . I got Enda to to the bed and threw her on doggy . I placed my leg on her back and fucked Euni royghly . Euni was screaming begging me to fuck her harder . I took out and slammed Enda also as well alternating between their two ass cracks and pussy . I soon came and spilled my cum into Euni lovehole seeding her with my sperm . Enda squeaked as she took hold of my cock and plugged her pussy as well as Euni came from behind to please me by running her finger along my ass crack . I mustered enough to spill some cum again into Enda as well .

Both girls and me were sweating heavily after this round . Euni curled up on my left and Enda on my right , their heaving breasts resting on my chest as both cupper my balls . What an exciting sex round as we slept off .
Old 12-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

I woke up the next day . Enda was gone . Most likely left early in the morning . Her wet panties were rolled up and left by the side of the bed . Euni was lying to my left lying on her side . Her ass was such a lovely sight . She had worn back her panties and as I looked at them the inevitable happened thai my cock hardened . I snuggled up to Euni and pressed my cock against the lacy panties . As my cock rubbed her ass Euni stirred . Her breathing got heavier as I pushed my cock to the inside of her panties . The lace was turning me on more and more . Euni moaned as my cock eventually rubbed her ass crack . I so loved the lacy feel against my bare cock . Euni wanted to turn around but I kept her in that position .

I withdraw out and turned so that my head was facing her ass cheeks . I parted her thighs and started to kiss them . Her thighs closed on my head forcing it on her right thigh . She kept me in the headlock at the thighs . I bit her thighs leaving bright red marks . The slut was horny in no time and as she released me she brought me up to her naked breasts . I plunged my mouth on her mounds sucking and biting her breasts . I sucked on her nipples as Euni pulled off her panties . My hand immediately went to her pussy where I fingefed her wet clits . Euni was moaning as she pushed my head down to her pussy . I slurped her wet pussy with a lick while tracing my finger around her ass crack .

Euni was enjoying the attention as she brought my cock level to her mouth . She sucked me in whole as her tongue darted around my pee hole . She pulled my ass to forcing my cock to deepthroat her wet mouth . Euni was clearly enjoying herself as she alternated between my cock and balls . She moaned in delight as o slipped two Fingers into her wet twat filling her love hole . Her panties being nearby , I grabbed it and smell her musty smell over and over again as I tongue fucked her wet pussy . Euni could not stand this as body shivered and she shot a steady stream out on my face orgasing in the provess . Euni then got up .

She immediately got down on doggy as she looked AH me with that horny face . She wanted my cock badly as she grabbed it . She then stuffed it into her wet lovehole . Euni was so lubricated as I slipped in without any effort . I pumped her hard from behind cupping her huge breasts . I grabbed onto her hair as I pilled and fucked her hard . Euni moaned in pleasure as my cock fucked her hard hitting her wet vagina walls . Euni was asking me to fuck her as she continously looked back at me . I grabbed Euni arms behind as she was lifted off the bed . Her body convulsed as her back was at my mercy . She kept on with the pressure on my cock as we fucked hard . I grunted as I came again . I grabbed her waist while releasing her hands , dug my nails in them as I spewed more sperm into her lovehole . Euni turned and my cock slipped out her wet pussy as sucked me hard . She licked off the juice mixed with cum down her throat .

We knew after two days and continuous hard fuckingg we were spent . I had come many times into Euni and she had not taken her pills either . I could not care less as I had only wanted her to be my fuck toy which she was proving she could be .

Euni would prove to be a memorable fuck for time to come in months we had great sex . Her dressing changed as well as she became more daring to wear real revealing clothes . More stories to come
Old 16-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Do please continue writing.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Euni as mentioned became more daring in her dressing. She would purposely wear a tight blouse to work . Her shirt pressed to her body and her breasts would be screaming to get free . Many a times Euni and I would head to a stairs to have a quickie . She would often wear skirts to work which meant easy access to her pussy . There was this one session I rmbr ever so clearly .

Euni met up with me on the train to work . The train was so packed . Euni stood in front of me . Her skirt was way above her knees . As the train became more packed her ass was backing into my erect cock . Euni was very aware and she became more turned on . The train stopped moving a while and Euni beijg the horny slut she is started to move her ass in a round moving manner . Her ass rubbed furiously against my erect cock sending me the great feeling . She leaned over as I hugged her from behind and said into my ear that she was so wet below . She could feel her juice escaping her panties and run down her thigh .

We could not do anything much of course . There were so many guys ogling Euni at that point . Her blouse had buttons and they wre stretched to hold in her 36D cup . Her pink lacy bra contrasted with her white skin and more guys were looking at her . Euni of course loved the attention she was getting and didn't attempt to cover herself . She even took off the top button of her blouse and this revealed the top half of her big breasts .

When our station arrived I knew I could not work anymore . Euni sex appetite had grown ten fold and she needed cock today . I called in my office and said I'm heading to the doc . Euni was ecastic and she pulled me in for a kiss . Her hand went straight for my crotch and squeezed on my balls . We were in public and Euni didn't care that many people were actually walking past us . We walked around for a while and were holding each other closely . She insisted that my hand remained on her ass . Euni wanted is to go her house so we had to wait for her parents to leave .

We went to a nearby park to sit for a while . Once I sat down Euni sat in front of me with her skirt wide open . Her creamy white thighs reachig all the way into her vagina turned me on big time . Euni held my hand into her skirt to feel her up . Euni was soaked . Her lacy panties wrte wet with her juices . I tickled her clits for a while and Euni hugged me tight . She moaned into my ear begging me to pull off her panties . I ignored that as I wanted her sexual appetite to reach their highest today . Euni hands went to my pants and unzipped me . Her hand reached my crotch and started to massage my cock . My pre cum was leaking and used her finger to run the top of my pee hole as she looked me into my eyes with that horny slut face .

I withdraw my hand and brought it to her mouth where she licked her own pussy juice . I knew we had to get to her flat immediate . So we went to her flat . Once we reached Euni flat my hands were squeezing her ass . We entered her house . Euni threw her bag one side . I made Euni bend over her sofa as I pulled up her skirt . She was wearing my fav pink lace panties . I knelt down to smell her panties . As she had been wet she smelt so sexily . Her front of her panties was practically soaked . I stood up as her hands reached and unzipped me I decided to have it rough with Euni today .

I held her skirt up and slapped Euni on her ass cheek . I said that she had been naughty today for showing her breasts to the public . Euni moaned and said she was sorry . I replied that today I was going to be her master . I rubbed Euni on her clits again which made her squirm . As I held her hair I smacked her ass again . Euni clits were throbbing sending jolts of ecstscy thru her body . This continued for a while as I alternated between smacking her ass and rubbing her clits .

I pulled off my pants and boxers and stood in front of Euni . I held her head firmly as I teased her with my cock . Euni hands went to her pussy and started to masturbate herself. I lowered Euni head to my cock and plunged my cock into her mouth . I pressed her head lower down till she reached my shaft and held her there a while . Then reached over her back to violently slap her ass again . Euni moaned more as she was enjoying the Deepthroat I was forcingm her head as well as the rough action . In addition she was furiously flicking her own clits and was nearing her orgasm . Euni came and she squirted more juice into her already soaked panties .

My hands reached over and inserted a finger into her ass crack while continuing with her deepthroat . i stood with a leg on the couch to ensure she rimmed my ass clean . Her little tongue darted expertly around my crack . She even opened my asshole and licked the insides which made me feel so great . Euni pleased me so much that day . But we had more time that day and it was only 10am . I wanted Euni to be my sex toy .

I stood up and instructed Euni to hold still . I ordered Euni to pull down her panties and I took the vibrating egg out of my pocket . Euni eyes widened when she saw it .. I got her turn around and bend over . Euni begged me to push in my cock into her and she got a two slaps on her ass cheeks . I inserted the egg into her pussy and got her to pull her panties up . She did that and I switched it on to high speed . Euni Shook with delight as the vibrations sent her delirious . She came again and her juices leaked from the side of her panties . I leaned back and started stroking my cock as I switched the vibrations from low to high .

I ordered her to get the vibrator out of her cupboard . She took it and gave like a sexed up kitten . I inserted the dildo Into her ass and instructed her to go on doggy and masturbate her ass with that . This got her even higher as beads of sweat poured from her forehead . Euni was grappling with the dildo as the egg masturbated her clits to another orgasam . Euni was so high as she came and came . I stroked my cock to her delight in front of her face and she grabbed it into her mouth . I fucked her mouth in a rough fashion but she didn't care as her orgasam came and came .

I felt myself coming closer . Her sexed up state made my own state come up to such a heightened state . My cum was at the tip of my cock as she blowed me with a hungry mouth . I held her face there as I pumped my sperm out . My cum flew as they hit her in the face . My cum dripped all over her as she stuck her tongue out for some cum . Euni was delighted . She pulled me to her as I finished off and sucked me harder . I was spent . But not finished as I pressed the vibrator to a high speed level .

I wasn't finished with Euni for today ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1