The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: My Landlady

Welcum home naughty boy...... Do update more if possible yeh.......
Old 17-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

TS please come back as soon as possible for more juicy updates !!

Buay tahan liao...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 17-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
erazeratious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back bro.....your come back post a bit short can't wait for the next instalment......
Old 17-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

We want threesome
Old 18-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome back, ts! dun keep us wait too long oh
Old 22-03-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back ts. keep the story coming!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 27-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

After classes the next day, I went straight home to take a shower. It was just after lunchtime and I had to get ready before going to Irene's place. Both Uncle and Susan were still at work so there wasn't anyone to change my mind about going there. All kinds of scenarios about what was going to happen filled my mind. I never thought that I would be cheating on Susan with her good friend. But I guess that was all part of the excitement. After all, Susan did treat me as her boyfriend and lover.

After banishing my guilt for the moment, I went out in search of Irene's unit. The address stuck in my mind the moment she told me the day before, and I knew it was really close-by. True enough, I found it within minutes. My heart was beating like crazy as I stood in front of her door. I knocked.

The door opened slightly, and a head peered out before the door was opened fully. Irene stood there dressed even more enticingly than the day before. I ogled at her slim, petite figure as she opened the iron grill gate. She was in a skimpy, almost-translucent white spaghetti top, with her pearl white bra showing clearly underneath. Her shorts were equally flimsy, and I could see the outline of her pinkish panties that she had on.

Without saying a word, she ushered me into the flat and closed the door quickly.

Irene: Do you want something to drink?

Me: Sure...

And off she went into the kitchen. I took the time to take in the view that was her living room. It was easy to tell that she had spent quite a lot of time and money to give it the classy look it had, just like how she herself looked. I had the strange thought that she must have wanted to show off her home as much as she wanted to show off her sexy figure. Irene came back out with an ice-cold glass of cola in her hand. But what I also noticed was that one of her spaghetti straps had dropped off her shoulder!

Irene: This will cool you down in this hot weather.

I took a sip of the drink but stopped abruptly, almost choking, as she slowly pulled down the other strap.

Irene: Do you like how I look today? I have been waiting for you all morning...

Her pearl white bra straps were now in full view. Just a slight tug downwards and her bra would be in full view, revealing some cleavage with that, no doubt. But I didn't date do anything yet, and neither did she. She just looked at me teasingly.

Irene: I hope you are ready to see more...

And with that, she gently took my hand and and led me straight... to her bedroom! Unlike Susan who forbade me from entering her bedroom, there I was in Irene's bedroom within minutes of entering her home. And if I said that her living room was nicely done that, her bedroom would have been twice that if not more.

But my attention was focused back on her soon after exploring her room, as she spun around to face me.

Irene; Why don't you put down that glass for now?

It had barely registered that I was still holding my drink before she took it from my hand, and placed it on her dresser. And that was when the rest of her top got pulled down slowly to her waist. I could see her bra fully now. Then her top got pulled even further down from her waist to her hips, and that made her shorts come right down along as well. Those two pieces of clothing ended up as a little heap at her ankles. The view of her in only her bra and panties was glorious.

As I wished that she would get started on her bra, she bent down slightly, and tugged at her panties on either sides, alternately, till it got low enough to end up in the same growing heap. And I was stunned by what I saw.

At first it was pure disbelief. Then my mind started to try making sense out of it, as it was a sight I was not familiar with! There was... there was no hair down below; she was clean-shaven!! It was just her smooth little clean-shaven pussy!

Irene must have seen me staring like an idiot as she had a cheeky smile on her face (yes, that same cheeky smile). Then she slowly twirled around to give me a full view of her naked bottom half. As her perky little buttocks came into view, she arched her waist so it pointed out even more, making her curves even sexier. Then she stopped at that position and turned her head to face me.

Irene: You like my butt?

I didn't answer. Instead, I took the few steps toward her like a zombie, and planted my hands on that fine, fine ass, giving it a gentle squeeze followed by some caresses. As I was doing that, she twirled around slowly again and so my hands were soon caressing her 'naked' pussy! And that was when she slipped her hands around my waist and tugged my pants (and underwear) down. She had pulled it down just enough to expose my crotch area and buttocks, and left it hanging around my thighs. Then she gingerly lifted my penis in one hand, gently massaging it back and forth, and cradled my balls with her other. My erection came on slowly but surely. And while she was stroking my stiffening cock, I took a quick break from her pussy, and reached my hands for her bra strap. I slipped those off with ease, and proceeded to the back to undo the hooks. Now those took slightly more effort, but came off in the end too.

But then another sight greeted me - unlike the effect of the one when her panties came off, the undoing of her bra made her cleavage disappear! Her breasts were much smaller than they looked with her bra on! That was when I learnt how much of a difference a bra can make! And the expression of disappointment on my face must have been obvious...

Irene: I know I have small breasts, especially compared to Susan, but I swear I will more than make up for it in other ways...

Then that cheeky smile of hers come on again, as she slowly lowered herself, all the while still massaging my erection, till she came face-to-face with it. And with just a glanced upwards at me, as if to get my approval, she started sucking my cock. And because her mouth was so cute and small, the feeling I got was so much more intense compared to Susan!!
Old 27-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

The magic of push up bra
Old 27-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenocomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one ts.. good job
Old 27-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
amex is Cool - loads of Potential

Good one, start to wait for the story
Old 27-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

WOOT!!! nice nice nice~~~~
Old 30-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice write up, ts! More pls

Last edited by tallsynn; 01-04-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I always thought that getting my cock sucked by Susan was the most wonderful feeling in the world, but the feeling of Irene's mouth and lips working it brought
me to a whole new world altogether! She started of slow, getting a measure of what she was working with, and gradually worked up a good rhythm going from the tip to most of my shaft. Because her mouth was much smaller than Susan's, she didn't engulf my erection entirely. I could tell she was trying to, but then maybe she was just saving the best for last. She even worked her fingers on the base to give me that doubly-intense feeling. It felt so good I had to take off my top. And then I had to beg her to take off what was below:

Me: Oh my god, Irene. You are amazing! Please... please pull off my pants, so I can enjoy your sucking even more....

Without answering, she gently pulled it down, without missing a beat on her blowjob, and chucked it on her bed. We were now both totally naked, in her bedroom, at her home, while her husband (and my girlfriend) was away at work.

Irene really worked my cock well and very soon I was all big, hard and slippery. And most of all that initial apprehension and shyness was melting away. I couldn't resist my urge to ask for her clean-shaven pussy:

Me: Oh... Uh... I want... to lick you down there, Irene!

She stopped at once to stare at me, but kept her hand going massaging my cock.

Irene: Why don't you fuck me directly instead?

And with that, she guided me by my penis, as she laid down at the edge of her king-sized bed. She then spread her legs for me, curled up to either sides as if she was squatting, to expose that sweet smooth pussy I had been craving for. Her right hand, which never left my penis, gently but firmly pulled it towards her opening.

The excitement I was going through that time could not be put in words. Never had I expected that I would be having sexual intercourse with this lady so soon! But there I was, feeling the tip of my penis probing around to enter her sacred opening.

I slid in slowly but surely...

She let out a soft long moan of satisfaction... And I let out a grunt-equivalent of that.

My hands instinctively held her at her knees, and my hips took over to start the thrusts of love-making. We both moaned like sex-starved convicts out on parole, as her hands fell back on either sides of her head.

Irene's pussy felt tight and smooth, so each thrust sent waves of pleasure through the entire length of my erection to the rest of my being. And from the tones of her moans, I could tell she has not had this feeling for a long, long time.

I built up the speed and strength of my thrusts steadily, till we reached that eventual clapping sound of my pubic area slapping against hers. And soon, the squeaking of her bed frame joined in!

Irene: Oh god... Oh my god! Fuck me hard... It feels so good!

Me: Your pussy is so tight!

Irene: You like my pussy? It feels good yeah?

Me: It's so good...

Irene: Oh my god, I've never had such young cock before... You can cum inside me if you want. I want your young cum inside me!

Me: But I am not wearing a...

Irene: It's okay... It's safe... Just cum, just cum inside!

It got really intense with all the thrusting, moans/screams and panting that all too soon, I felt the inevitable going to happen. I mustered the last of my remaining urges, and fucked Irene as hard as I could until I burst out deep inside her. The moans that followed were like wild animal grunts from me, and high-pitched ones from Irene. I stayed inside her until everything was released. My hands were still cupped at her knees, and she was still in the same position as she was at the edge of her bed. It was only after everything had ended did I withdraw from her. The feeling was amazing, but the her first words after were even more so:

Irene: That was the best sex I have ever had! Can you stay for a while longer? I want more...
Old 01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Round 2 coming up
Rem to save some cum for Susan
Old 01-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

More creampie for Irene!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1