The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needsanescape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clubbing party adventures!

HEY BROS & SIS!

Lets start this new thread about all your clubbing and party happenings! Be it in clubs (zouk,phuture,butter..etc) or private parties (home, chalet..etc).

Well let me start the ball rolling:

1) Zouk girl
Few months back went to zouk with just a male friend and the usual drinking by the river TCSS happen. Went in to party at midnight and damn the ladies was smoking hot! tight dresses, skimpy rompers, corsets that squeeze their assets out and of course skirts that barely covers their asses and panties. For the next few hours all we got no girls as we met more friends there. My friends then insist that we call it a night but I refused. Next thing we know he is dancing with this tall girl in tight tube top with C assets and super short skirt. And as for me, I was with this girl in tight figure hugging dress barely covering her underneath. Things got hot on the dancefloor and we got seperated. I bought her outside the riverbank, by then she was damn horny by what happened. I pushed her to a dark constuction site fence and we started french kissing and my hands were all over her; squeezed her beast and reached under her skirt but she didnt reject. Next I reached in and played with her nipples and 'flick her bean'. She was damn wet and we wanted to fuck there and then but she had she freaking period. -_- On the other hand, my friend got quite a handful too himself.

2) Zouk girlS
This was a fresh incident from last night. Bros who saw my posting about clubbing 30/11 will know. Was there with the same friend, and within minutes in the dancefloor, a group of three girls pushed one of their half drunk girlfriend to me and bailed. She was (wearing a loose spagetti an a tight skirt) in a damn high state and we frenched almost immediately after a minute of dancing.
Before this happened, I met this sexy petite girl in a cute blue vintage short dress by the bar and she was...

to be continued?

(Pardon me bros. Just want see the response for this thread as its a long juicy incident)
Old 01-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

lai lai cont!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

would like to hear more too!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
intrinsic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro. i had this one time about 2 years back in zouk. was out clubbing some with some friends as well and was kinda disappointed as the night was ending and was still lonely without accompaniment of any cais. then around the last hour or so dance with this not bad looking girl and we frenched and she grinded me for a super long time. then before the night ended i sent her back, being a gentleman and secretly hoping that there'll be more to be continued with our meeting in the club. when alighted from the cab and walk to the lift i told her, " eh. night still young wanna go chit chat? ". expected her to say no but then she said okay so we went to nearby playground to talk talk.

we sat there for awhile and then we chatted about how often she clubs. does she pick up guys that often etc. then we exchanged contact too. then one thing led to another and we started frenching and roaming around each other. ( never strip cause scared later those old man and old woman wake up early come down do taichi ) . then she unzip my pants and starting to BBBJ me while i rub her boobs and play with her hard nipples. her BBBJ was damn good and took me 5-10 mins before i unloaded inside her mouth and she spit into an empty bottle. then she say tired alr want to go back then sent her up, sextified. heheh. sadly no part 2 with her tho. no loss also lah got free BBBJ. have more stories about clubbing girls!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
lai lai cont!!!
bo support leh bro =(
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic View Post
nice story bro. i had this one time about 2 years back in zouk. was out clubbing some with some friends as well and was kinda disappointed as the night was ending and was still lonely without accompaniment of any cais. then around the last hour or so dance with this not bad looking girl and we frenched and she grinded me for a super long time. then before the night ended i sent her back, being a gentleman and secretly hoping that there'll be more to be continued with our meeting in the club. when alighted from the cab and walk to the lift i told her, " eh. night still young wanna go chit chat? ". expected her to say no but then she said okay so we went to nearby playground to talk talk.

we sat there for awhile and then we chatted about how often she clubs. does she pick up guys that often etc. then we exchanged contact too. then one thing led to another and we started frenching and roaming around each other. ( never strip cause scared later those old man and old woman wake up early come down do taichi ) . then she unzip my pants and starting to BBBJ me while i rub her boobs and play with her hard nipples. her BBBJ was damn good and took me 5-10 mins before i unloaded inside her mouth and she spit into an empty bottle. then she say tired alr want to go back then sent her up, sextified. heheh. sadly no part 2 with her tho. no loss also lah got free BBBJ. have more stories about clubbing girls!
NICE! free BJ. please share your other stories bro. Next time we can club and wing tgt.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

2) Zouk girlS
This was a fresh incident from last night. Bros who saw my posting about clubbing 30/11 will know. Was there with the same friend, and within minutes in the dancefloor, a group of three girls pushed one of their half drunk girlfriend to me and bailed. She was (wearing a loose spagetti an a tight skirt) in a damn high state and we frenched almost immediately after a minute of dancing.
Before this happened, I met this sexy petite girl in a cute blue vintage short dress by the bar and she was almost leaning on me while trying to get a drink. I was surprised as there was so much space around the bar. She asked me to help her order her drink and I got a jug of cranb vodka as a reward. =)

Back to the dance floor with the half drunk girl, she was all over me and got touchy so of course I returned the favour. I caress her small boobs and put my knee in between her legs and she started grinding me like crazy. Her tight skirt went up and exposed her ass and underwear for all the see. It turned me on to see all the bros looking at her and trying to grab what they saw.

Then from no where, the sexy petite girl came into the dance floor and smiled when she saw me. Next thing I knew, one of my hands was getting busy with the half drunk horny girl and the other playing with the petite girl. I was dancing with two girls at a time. both didn’t know each other existed!

Fast forward, I ditched the half drunk as her brother was fetching her back. And it was part two with the latter! More french kissing and fondling of her beast and ass in the dancefloor. One time, I reached underneath her dress and damn she was in a laced g-string. What happened next was nothing much as her friends were damn protective of her and insisted on sending her home instead when I offered.

Anyway, I have the half drunk girl’s contact. apparently she frequents the club and will do ANYTHING when she’s drunk (even if you are a stranger). Pity I never got her to do anything. Maybe shall ask her out to party again.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic View Post

great find bro, nothing beats BBBJ and CIM in a public place. the thrill is thriple the orgasmic.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsanescape View Post
NICE! free BJ. please share your other stories bro. Next time we can club and wing tgt.
haha sure bro. your stories got more juice leh. mine humble humble only.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

anyway, i'll share one short story. this one sadly its a wasted case. here goes :

there was this one time, clubbing with my same group of bros (we usually club together the same group of us), and it was just early in the night, just drank by the bridge and still high from the drinks that we all consumed. we went in early, just after midnight, hoping to chope space so that we dont have to squeeze in with bastards who think that the whole space is theirs. then just happily the few of us just enjoying the music and all when this group of 3 girls came in to our group and we started dancing together. not long later, one of them and my friend left to the bar to get drinks while 2 others was with me and my friend. the one that was dancing with me quite drunk alr so her female friend was kinda bored. she decided to drag my friend to go drink with them instead. so left me and this girl. what can i say - she has huge knockers, nice S-line and nice round buttocks to die for. when she grind me, she keep turning around and throwing me kisses and winks that makes a guy's heart melt. till this day, it was still the best grind i ever had. she then turned over and we started frenching like no tmr while she stroke my dick from outside and i fondled her soft huge boobies. however, her friends came and dragged her back and she said she had to go. i got her name but not her number as she said if we have fate we will see each other again and till this day, im still waiting to see her again.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool happening bunch~
Next time can I join for zouk ? =)
Upz u
Old 05-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They type it like they are the real women hunter instead of the scotshin and lindlum...... While I be keen on joining them next session of clubbing thou I dun go zouk so often nowadays. Have to exchange pointers....
Old 06-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any new plan and adventure today?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Didn't know zouk can be so happening..
Old 07-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 13
kelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant futurekelvin50 has a brilliant future

clubbing girl may have HIV cause of casual sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1