The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Jalan Besar Stadium MSCP open deck. Once I parked my car there as the decks below were full, then I saw a couple rocking their car
Old 30-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Jalan Besar Stadium MSCP open deck. Once I parked my car there as the decks below were full, then I saw a couple rocking their car
bro sure they r not couple la, they are wild partner

u can try to join hehe
Old 30-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Fabolousinblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by Fabolousinblack; 14-04-2015 at 12:58 AM.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabolousinblack View Post
Need advice bros on fucking maids,

I have a maid...........Should I venture more & be more direct? Think got chance to play with her?
Try slowly to grope her breasts one night while she is asleep, slow and steady massage (she should feel it) and slowly put your one hand beneath her shirt and do the same but this time is skin direct contact which is a total different feeling. Release her bra if possible, if not, just find way and means to fine tune her nipples (by now she should be fully awoke, but may pretend to continue sleeping), and lift up her shirt and do the full foreplay from there. Well, if she were awaken and in shock, and start shouting and slapping you, just help her to call the polis.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Try slowly to grope her breasts one night while she is asleep, slow and steady massage (she should feel it) and slowly put your one hand beneath her shirt and do the same but this time is skin direct contact which is a total different feeling. Release her bra if possible, if not, just find way and means to fine tune her nipples (by now she should be fully awoke, but may pretend to continue sleeping), and lift up her shirt and do the full foreplay from there. Well, if she were awaken and in shock, and start shouting and slapping you, just help her to call the polis.
bro very dangerous advice hehe

i advice is to ignore her and move to other targets, dont shit and eat in same bowl ... others someday she blackmail you ...
Old 30-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolousinblack View Post
need advice bros on fucking maids,

i have a maid. Been with the family for around 2 years. She is indonesian & in mid 20s. Face so so only but has a nice curvy butt & boobs also nice.

Been trying to send signals if able to have some fun with her over the few months.

Usually she likes to leave her used panty in the toilet & i would take them n play with them & purposely place at the sink. Hoping she would realize that i had been wanking on them.

Also had before while she asleep, went into her open door room n touch her legs & breasts area gently. So far no reaction from her but got once noticed she was braless n rubbed her nips. But halfway she moved & i quickly went off.

Most times while she in kitchen n in her tight pants, i would walk past & brush her butt. Think she knows i'm touching her but she no reaction.

N before i had purposely just been in my underwear n walk past the rooms while she was cleaning it n saw she took abit glimpse. But not reaction as well.

Should i venture more & be more direct? Think got chance to play with her?

I did manage to take some pics of her while she asleep. Usually exposing her body or butt abit.
never shit at your own place !!!!
Old 30-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need advice bros on fucking maids,

I have a maid. Been with the family for around 2 years.
Also had before while she asleep, went into her open door room n touch her legs & breasts area gently. So far no reaction from her but got once noticed she was braless n rubbed her nips. But halfway she moved & I quickly went off.

Should I venture more & be more direct? Think got chance to play with her?
Bro, I think the chances of seeing your face on the Newspapers r higher. Don't play with fire.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Bro, I think the chances of seeing your face on the Newspapers r higher. Don't play with fire.
agree, very high

there r hundreds thousands od maids here, why only the home one?
Old 30-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gordonbleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
bro very dangerous advice hehe

i advice is to ignore her and move to other targets, dont shit and eat in same bowl ... others someday she blackmail you ...
I agree bro, ...few scenarios for you to see
1. She is scared and afraid to voice out that you are doing it to her.
2. She loves you but is scared of outcome, that's why she let's you ruba ruba her, and best time is she act sleeping with door open, and no bra.
You can see telltale signs, watch out for em and act accordingly.
3. It all depends on your partner, if she is nice ,to your maid might feel its bad to do it to her maam but she got feelings too.
If your partner is fierce, she might be scared, well you can give solace to her and than rest is history.
4. If it works and you manage to bonk her, the after effects , you gotta face it without hurting anyone. In the end, it's your family at stake.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Fabolousinblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by Fabolousinblack; 14-04-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 30-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for all the advices bro.

Would love to hear more advices from bros. u can PM me as well.

Cheers.
Bro, just ask her la. Ask her to help u.. when she ask help wat then u ask her to help u relief la. Ask her if she has needs like u...
Old 30-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhee_21 View Post
Not all area of the mscp are covered, budget not so high to fully install for the whole mscp.. Only the high traffic area are being installed
I always assume the cctv only install on the entrance n exit...
Old 30-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Yes, my house also hv CCTV installed at HDB void decks and the Deck A1 of MSCP only......not every level.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
yes. you are right. The rest of the mscp area are not covered
Old 30-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for all the advices bro.

Would love to hear more advices from bros. u can PM me as well.

Cheers.
Hi there

Dunno if u married or single.
Either way, still it has big risks to try to fuck yr own maid.
You know the dangers & still you prefer to proceed so I will not advise you against it.

What you have been doing has been sneaking around & achieving nothing.
Why dont you just talk to her when you are alone with her?
Talk about stuff like bf, sex, loneliness etc
Get yr maid to open up more then make yr indecent proposal

In other words, ask directly!50% chance of success!
She either say yes or no.
And u wont get into trouble for outraging her modesty.
Plus if u are married, the maid will probably not make a complain since nothing happened.

The more exciting way is get into her room and start carressing her and even start licking her. Only 2 ways she will react. She may like it and let you have your way with her. Or when she gets awaken & start to "jump" in shock or even try to scream, you cover her mouth & say that if she makes noise, the family will know & she gets sent back. Then proceed to half force, half seduce yr maid into submission.

Please note that this way though exciting is infinitely more dangerous!

Guys, it is a sex forum!
So please give more "interesting" answers la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1