The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrNiceGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Babes at bank branches

Wa you go around bio ah
Old 07-04-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
Wa you go around bio ah
I was at my customer's place. So went to have Katong Laksa for lunch.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i noticed alot of dbs/posb rslp managers are wearing tight-hugging dresses nowaday.. n another plus pt is that cos of the fraud atm incident, they are now coming out more from their cubicles to answer customers' queries...
Old 17-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

go checkout CitiBank at Jurong East.. the lady at the counter is quite chio, fair with smiley eyes.. if i remember correctly, her name is HuiLing ...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 17-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
go checkout CitiBank at Jurong East.. the lady at the counter is quite chio, fair with smiley eyes.. if i remember correctly, her name is HuiLing ...
Good tip bro; may need to go there tomorrow itself to open an account. You have even provided the name as well. I'll just say that I will only open account if she attends to me If she's not around, no go. If she's in, then, there will be opening....and perhaps other kinds of "opening" when follow up action is taken

Thanks & Cheers
Old 18-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

hahahh bro Rasta, Counter gal probablt dun provide this account opening service.
Only direct you to the RM.
I think I seen a Citibank RM smoking at Vivo most recently. Shoudl try that branch, might be nearer! Best of Luck!
Old 18-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Good tip bro; may need to go there tomorrow itself to open an account. You have even provided the name as well. I'll just say that I will only open account if she attends to me If she's not around, no go. If she's in, then, there will be opening....and perhaps other kinds of "opening" when follow up action is taken
bro.. she is a counter girl so will just attend to the next person in the queue... unless u let the others go first until she is free.. but that would be kind off obvious liao.. hahaha.... maybe it is a good way of getting her attention..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 15-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 15
inspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bump up old thread.

Parkway UOB, can seat while waiting for queue number. The seats are facing the cubicles where all those sales ppl are waiting. Being sales ppl, their attire would be short and tight skirts, very easy to zao geng.

Very high percentage of hits =)
Old 15-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of this girls are very hot in their office wear. Skirt so tight and short and with those heels. I just feel hardon always.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I think I need a new RM. My current one is male
Old 16-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Once I was served by Cheryl Desiree Chan at Citibank couple of years back. Kind of stoned because I was not expecting to be served by, well an actress
Old 16-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Once I was served by Cheryl Desiree Chan at Citibank couple of years back. Kind of stoned because I was not expecting to be served by, well an actress
She was a part time bank teller? Or a part time RM?
Old 16-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
Some of this girls are very hot in their office wear. Skirt so tight and short and with those heels. I just feel hardon always.
how about those that wear only pants?
Old 16-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
i noticed alot of dbs/posb rslp managers are wearing tight-hugging dresses nowaday.. n another plus pt is that cos of the fraud atm incident, they are now coming out more from their cubicles to answer customers' queries...
Dresses aside, I find those managers rather old ... lol Citibank and OCBC usually more CAI
Old 16-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy69 View Post
Last Fri, as I was early to pick up my CO to knock off from work at Bishan, i drive around to kill time and end up at Braddell. So park my car next to HDB beside Braddell MRT. Need to draw $ so went into POSB bank there. While queueing in the e-lobby, those where ATMS are inside the branch, 2 staff came out trying to lock the door. I guess they must be working O.T. coz it's already coming to 10pm.

When i took a second glance, one of the staff is a SYT. Tall, long hair, pretty face, wearing office wear with quite short skirt. Nice slender legs. and she squat down to lock the door as the lock is at the bottom corner. I simply love locksmith who build lock this way. I will check the brand and use them in future. Yum yum.. really enjoying looking at her. luckily the guy in front of me took quite a long time to withdraw money. Usually i will curse and swear man... She took quite a while to close it and walk out. Manage to see her face. Sui... I will visit the branch again during open hr to update all of you.

Any bro who are nearby can check it up. Any other bank branches also got such sight?

What color is her panties?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1