The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody had an interracial before?

Ex girlfriend is Malay mix PH
Current GF is malay mix chinese. i am a happy man lol.
i'm Chinese
Old 27-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNumber7 View Post
The ONLY reason I mentioned Chinese is that the last two girls I liked happened to be Chinese. That's it. The one that I have my eyes on now is Chinese too (idk maybe it's just because of majority)
I never said I think I'm handsome(I actually don't). I said those same girls whom I had a crush on said so. Also, I'm a student so money is out of the question at this point

Quote:
EXACTLY
I'm indian and I'm quite handsome/fit/fair. I do get complemented by girls that they find me quite handsome but they are not really willing to go out with me!!
Its really demotivating.
I only know 1 chinese-indian couple

thats why i ask my bros here (who have dated someone chinese) to help me out. All my young years are going to waste even though I go SIM and got a lot of chiobu there
FML
Like you said, we're here to help each other.

Perhaps Chinese girls like honest guys.
Old 27-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro honestly, I don't really care that much about bragging, just wanna know what it's like
Quote:
All my young years are going to waste even though I go SIM and got a lot of chiobu there
FML
Quote:
EXACTLY
I'm indian and I'm quite handsome/fit/fair. ...
Its really demotivating.

Quote:
I'm missing out on all the girls that i like. Its killing me lol

Sure, you just wanna know what it's like. But not getting to know what it's like should not nullify the true worth of spending your "young years" pursuing tertiary education, to the extent of "demotivating" and "killing" you.

There are many things in this world that bros here have not had the chance to experience, and not getting to know what it's like.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
LeeNumber7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North View Post
Like you said, we're here to help each other.

Perhaps Chinese girls like honest guys.

Bruh, I based that on what THEY said. maybe I'm considered handsome by chinese criteria, who the fuck knows.
I do stated immediately after that they said it. When someone is gonna compliment you for being handsome, you say "thank you" and not "really, i dont think I'm handsome at all"
its called having manners. Also, if that actually happened it would just be awkward.
Also, like you said, giving the girl, "I'm handsome, are you attached?" look is a dick move.

"Sure, you just wanna know what it's like. But not getting to know what it's like should not nullify the true worth of spending your "young years" pursuing tertiary education, to the extent of "demotivating" and "killing" you"

demotivating, yeap sure
but if you're actually taking "killing me" that seriously, maybe you have a problem lol
Also, i wouldnt call telling the people here that i've had zero success rate with chinese girls "bragging".

Pretty much everything else is (in a nutshell), I have (and had) a girl i like, she happen to be chinese, and it would be great to just get some very general tips from more experienced bros here. Thats all.
not trolling here, asking for advice. Bro, dont be a dick.
Old 20-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loner87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseandude View Post
besides being "yan dao"

must be able to "sian tao"

lastly pocket must have "ang pao"

Haha, u power la
Old 20-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bohochio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've had a French-Viet and a Hispanic girl before.

The key is to hang with the right crowd. I can speak several languages and am pretty well-read and humorous (I think), so I hang out with those who will be impressed by it.

How does it feel? Hispanic girl had dem assets though, and having a girl whispering French in your ear while getting fucked is a huge turn-on.
Old 23-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

when I was studying, dated and bonk mostly malay girls.

I'm chinese now married to a local chinese
Old 23-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me a chinese dude,had a brief FWB time with an indian girl that i know from a social dating apps. She was always good in her bed skills.
But now she has a stable bf and we still meet up as friend.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anybody had an interracial before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
when I was studying, dated and bonk mostly malay girls.

I'm chinese now married to a local chinese
vaxva +14, returned

i wish to have activites with interacial too ^^
Old 01-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have given my seeds to Chinese, Japanese and Brazilian girls before.

Does that count?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
barleymilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinese, Japanese, New Zealand and British.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
EXACTLY
I'm indian and I'm quite handsome/fit/fair. I do get complemented by girls that they find me quite handsome but they are not really willing to go out with me!!
Its really demotivating.
I only know 1 chinese-indian couple

thats why i ask my bros here (who have dated someone chinese) to help me out. All my young years are going to waste even though I go SIM and got a lot of chiobu there
FML
May be you can consider asking the PAP Minister Vivian Balakrishna.
Old 27-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interesting read from all the post....other than from other race, any story to go along with it?
Old 27-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alice111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Senior brothers/sisters, a little help?
Problem with me is that I'm socially awkward, never go clubbing either.
Dont know how to woo a girl (conversationally). for the past few years, several of the girls i like flew by cuz of this(mostly chinese, idk maybe because of majority la).
If any senoir guy/girl, could drop some tips(based on your own experiences), It would be really helpful
When u indian, foreigner, student, socially awkard, better have another fantasy. They no fly by. U just out of their league.
Old 27-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

i have upped girls of different races. and my wife is of different race from me. 7 years married with 2 kids.

the most important thing imho that you need to know - stop looking at race as a factor. if you fetishize the race factor, it will more likely be a hurdle in your pursuit of a r/s with any gal.

if it is a hurdle for them, and they dont want to cross it - then too bad, my friend, it is not meant to be. i experienced this one about 18 years ago. the gal and i got along fine. we r still friends. she knew i was interested but simply cannot reciprocate because we are different race.

for some gals, it's ok to have a casual fling, short term r/s, crush, fb from different race. but once you talk serious r/s, they cower and run. again - too bad, not meant to be, cos for some things its not a hurdle for them, for others it is.

so go out there, explore all gals, and be colour blind. chio can already. if you insist on being specific on looking for a gal of another race, you will face more disappointment than success, cos you cannot get over yourself.

because there is no magic formula for relationships. put in effort is always important, but no guarantee of success.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1