The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Voting against PAP will change sex life

Old 14-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Old 15-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...urned-rat-hell

THE RAT UTOPIA EXPERIMENT THAT TURNED INTO RAT HELL

In 1962, John B. Calhoun, an American ecologist, set out to study the affects of overpopulation by trying to create a utopia for rats. The quarter acre enclosure proved itself a perfect place to foster a rat population by providing endless food, water and bedding. However, as space dwindled, the rat paradise quickly became a violent, inhospitable wasteland.

To start his experiment, Calhoun turned an old barn into a rat paradise that provided sufficient amounts of food, water and bedding and was disease and predator free. He then added five pregnant rats to start populating his rat city. The rodents bred quickly thanks to the stress-free environment, which in turn made each rat’s personal slice of paradise smaller and smaller.

As space began to disappear with every newborn rat, unwanted contact with other rats became more problematic. Calhoun believed the rat population would reach roughly 5,000 given the amount of space in the enclosure. Instead, the population stopped at around 150. The halt in population growth was due to the rats not having enough personal space. With nowhere to flee or hide from others, the rat utopia was starting to grow violent and unhappy. According to Edmund Ramsden in an article titled The Urban Animal: Population Density and Social Pathology in Rodents and Humans:

Violence quickly spiraled out of control. Cannibalism and infanticide followed. Males became hypersexual, pansexual and, an increasing proportion, homosexual. Calhoun called this vortex “a behavioural sink”. Their numbers fell into terminal decline and the population tailed off to extinction. At the experiments’ end, the only animals still alive had survived at an immense psychological cost: asexual and utterly withdrawn, they clustered in a vacant huddled mass.

As paradise slowly gave way to hell, the rat population continued to fall because nearly all of the newborn rats were eaten or died shortly after birth. Even the rats that were saved from the enclosure and introduced into new environments with healthy rats were so emotionally damaged that they forgot how to socialize.

Calhoun’s experiment would go on to be cited nearly 150 times per year in countless other journals. Despite backlash over its results, the study also elevated Calhoun’s name to rival that of Freud and Jung in the psychological community

*Article first appeared on http://modernnotion.com/strange-rat-...rs-population/
Old 15-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...#1#xtor=CS1-10

Singaporeans sick and elderly pack Johor Bahru nursing homes

In a quiet private estate within Taman Johor, a 30-minute drive from the Causeway, there is a large two-storey bungalow with high ceilings and a lush garden. At first glance, it looks like a typical suburban residence. But it is really a nursing home, and Singaporean Andrew Tan is one of its residents.

The house is part of a cluster of 10 bungalows within the estate, making up the City Heart Care Nursing Home. "There are computers for me to check my Facebook page, my own TV to watch the news and I can even go to the coffee shop outside for noodles," said Mr Tan, 43, who is paralysed from the chest down after a car accident 20 years ago. His family, who lives in Singapore, sent him there as his ageing parents no longer have the strength to care for him.

After visiting more than 10 nursing homes in Singapore and Malaysia, the former electrical technician, who is single, chose City Heart Care as "it does not feel or smell like a hospital". "I also have my own room, which means I have privacy when my diapers need changing," he said. He is one of a growing number of infirm Singaporeans who have been admitted to nursing homes in Johor Baru, where prices can be as low as half those in Singapore.

Mr Tan's family pays $900 a month for a two-bedded private room. A similar room in Singapore would cost more than double. The growing influx is convincing major nursing home players to expand in Johor Baru. Singapore company Econ Healthcare Group, which runs eight nursing homes here, opened a 57,000 sq ft, four-storey home in Taman Perling this month. The 199-bed centre is a 30-minute drive from the Causeway. Spring Valley Homecare, believed to be Johor Baru's largest nursing home operator, with 210 beds, recently bought an 8,000 sq ft piece of land in Johor Baru.

Its Singaporean-Malaysian owners want to build a three-storey, 84-bed home by the end of the year. City Heart Care is also looking to buy more bungalows. Said Econ group executive chairman Ong Chu Poh: "There is potential in Johor Baru because of lower land and labour costs, which mean lower fees." Three residents from Econ's nursing homes in Singapore have already moved over to its new Taman Perling home. At Spring Valley, more than 40 per cent of its 150 residents are Singaporeans, compared with a fifth five years ago.

At City Heart Care, the number of Singaporeans has doubled in the last two years to make up 20 per cent of its residents. Affordability is the key pull. Nursing home fees in Singapore range from $1,200 to $3,500 a month. This is before government subsidies of between 10 per cent to 75 per cent. But those with per capita household incomes of above $2,600 do not qualify for these subsidies.

[email protected] [email protected]
Old 15-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...#1#xtor=CS1-10

Singaporeans sick and elderly pack Johor Bahru nursing homes

At City Heart Care, the number of Singaporeans has doubled in the last two years to make up 20 per cent of its residents. Affordability is the key pull. Nursing home fees in Singapore range from $1,200 to $3,500 a month. This is before government subsidies of between 10 per cent to 75 per cent. But those with per capita household incomes of above $2,600 do not qualify for these subsidies.

In Johor Baru, nursing home fees start from $600 a month, making them attractive to middle-class Singaporeans. Mr Frankie Ker, director of Spring Valley, said most of his Singaporean residents come from the "sandwiched middle class". He said: "If you are poor, the Government will look after you. If you are rich, you can afford three maids to look after you 24 hours. If you're middle-class, it's tough." Spring Valley offers basic, spacious open wards for $600 a month.

Those who prefer more privacy can pay $900 for a two-bedded room in City Heart Care's bungalows. "Singaporeans are very price-sensitive and will bargain for even $20 off," said City Heart Care's Malaysian owner, Mr Jeremy Yeo. Econ's homes target those with higher spending power, charging up to $2,500. Besides offering single rooms with attached toilets, it has barbecue pits and outdoor exercise gardens. Still, its fees are up to a third lower than its Singapore rates.

The space crunch in homes in Singapore is another reason more are heading across the Causeway. There are 10,000 beds now and the Health Ministry is pushing to increase this to 17,150 by 2020. Work on seven new nursing homes began this year. Operators said demand for nursing home space here will only grow, given Singapore's ageing population, creating a spill-over effect across the Causeway.

For some though, being in Johor can be a more lonely experience as the hassle of crossing the border deters some families from visiting, said operators. Retired labourer Seow Teck Beng, who has been living at Spring Valley for three years, sees his children every three months. "I miss them," the 89-year-old said.

Operators said that they try to encourage family visits. Econ's Mr Ong said: "Singaporeans can combine the visit with weekend shopping. Johor Baru is not that far away - it's like an MRT trip from Jurong to the airport." For Mr Tan, who said he is now good friends with the Indonesian staff at City Heart Care, Johor Baru has become a long-term choice. He gets visits from his family several times a year, but he said: "This is my home now."

[email protected] [email protected]
Old 15-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

[Aljunied Residents] PAP vs WP.. who done a better job for your estate in town management?

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...t-4966817.html

[NEWS] Jailed for distributing flyers critical of government policies

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...s-4994801.html

The identity of AHPETC audit issues flyer distributor identified

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...d-4994089.html
Old 16-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Old 26-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Old 26-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Old 27-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Old 27-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
TS, if you are a local woman, i would strongly agree with you. Many men nowadays has many pussies for them to choose n their wivies are deprive of sex. The strengthening of wc also make more women suffer, shooting up the divorce rate, lower the birth rate n create more broken families. More women are left on the shelf collecting spider web. Shrewd women happily make use of wc for monetary gain n act victim causing innocent men to go jail. Perhaps maybe this causes poor n pitiful women who really in distress are suffering without getting any help from it. But as a man, this is my opinion only, voting against PAP will deprive men of sex lives. Don't you think on an average, a man can have more than one sex partner nowadays. As compare to previously, many men don't even get to taste a pussy, perhaps 2 to 3 men are going after a plain fat woman. But now, even old men can get a young syt to serve him. Old men living longer n happier, sex makes them healthy, more jovial, more friends, chatting n not lonely. Before the floodgate opens, getting a pussy is like striking 4D. If lucky also can only get fat pussy. After it opens, widely open pussies are hunting down any men as long he has a penis. A man can be pumping a syt now n later pump another model. Pussies are everywhere n men are spoilt for choice.
what do you mean by causing innocent men to go jail?
Old 27-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tangosake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha ts is creative siah
Old 08-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)