The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tripleshock6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noob here. Can pm the list?
Old 09-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Batar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the hotel bro?
Old 09-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

craniumbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, can i have the list too. Been looking for a 1ic transit hotel for quite some time already
Old 11-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 13-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
313fhtrg is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

heyyy Can pm me the hotel bro?
Old 14-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 16-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 19-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

folatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro! Mind sharing ma?
Old 19-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
All PMs replied.

For $70,, I rather take overnight at $86 for weekdays and also only one ic. 5 hours bs 12 hours. Check in at 3am can leave latest by 3pm. Anyway is just my opinion.
Old 20-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 20-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragoon04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM me that 1 hotel. Appreciate your assistance to all bro.
Old 24-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 27-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1