The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartfetish View Post
recently invited my colleagues for dinner at my place
main purpose was to invite this ah lian MILF type lady in her early 40s.

I purposely add laxative inside her food only with hopes she will need to fart and shit in my house.

My plan work and she had to use the toilet so i direct her to my master bedroom one.
Once she finish her business, i go inside and enjoy the aroma of her delicious shit and imagine her farts will smell that nice too

felt like i strike lottery when i found some wet shit stains at the sides of the toilet bowl. i used some toilet paper to wipe them and keep them in a ziplock bag.
everyday since that day, i will sniff the ziplock bag with her shit smell and masturbate. aaah heaven.
This is fucking legendary. I must give you an award or something. Another level of perverse! But thanks for sharing bro ! Made my day

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
This is fucking legendary. I must give you an award or something. Another level of perverse! But thanks for sharing bro ! Made my day
thank u for ur kind words
Old 26-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikadrian83 View Post
The most memorable thing that I've done is squatting down masturbating and shitting at the same time, feeling horny then after shit the anus expanded and the moist feces make the anus wet and I immediately put my penis in the anus hole feeling shoik and orgasm at the same time
did u remember to put on a condom? Jubilee 50
Old 27-03-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 19
Pikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
did u remember to put on a condom? Jubilee 50
Thank you bro, yes I will remember to put a condom on

Bros n sisters here,can upped me if possible.Thanks.Will
return favour asap.
Points will be given everyday
No zapping coz i believe in make love n peace.

CHEERS!

Current Upped list-Empty
Old 27-03-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Pikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to all

I remember one pervert incident I love , that is asking a fL for her farts after every session I will book another then arrange for her to store her farts then release when I meet her for another session sitting on my face and fart on my face love it very erotic and I paid her $20 for each fart ^__^

return favour asap.

CHEERS!

Current Upped list-Empty
Old 27-03-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ArisWester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long story short....go fuck yourself...
Old 27-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikadrian83 View Post
The most memorable thing that I've done is squatting down masturbating and shitting at the same time, feeling horny then after shit the anus expanded and the moist feces make the anus wet and I immediately put my penis in the anus hole feeling shoik and orgasm at the same time
Is it humanly possible? When I read it initially thought that you did it on someone who had just finished doing 'big business'; but then it's also unhygienic.

Old 27-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Simply amazing where u can put your KKJ into your own anus hole! Your KKJ must be super long and flexible and both co-ordinated really well, awesome!
Thank you

return favour asap.

CHEERS!

Current Upped list-Empty
Old 29-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Damn, after staying in hostel for so long, one fine day I decided to get to try something new.

So I was dumping my clothes into the washing machine, and i happen to see a black strapless bra and a white lacy panty on the floor. Without hesitation, I immediately picked it up and stuff it into my pocket and pretended nothing happen. Whew heng no one was around, I walk back to my room and start to experiment with it

Here are the treasures:

Damn I am such a freaking sicko
Old 30-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro, I feel like trying things like these too, especially when people leave their bras hanging outside. But I'm afraid I'll get caught

One of the pervert things I've done is walk around one random block avoiding cameras, and pull out my dick walking around. (I know it's illegal as it's counted as flashing but I've mended my ways)

Btw to all the bros, like you happen to walk around your neighbourhood and you happen to see this cute/pretty girl zaogeng accidentally and you saw her bra, then you purposely tell her the colour you saw? Anyone tried this?
Old 30-03-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 18
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Damn, after staying in hostel for so long, one fine day I decided to get to try something new.

So I was dumping my clothes into the washing machine, and i happen to see a black strapless bra and a white lacy panty on the floor. Without hesitation, I immediately picked it up and stuff it into my pocket and pretended nothing happen. Whew heng no one was around, I walk back to my room and start to experiment with it

Here are the treasures:

Damn I am such a freaking sicko
Any pictures of your experiment results?
Old 30-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

ooookkkk just read about a guy here putting his kkj into his own ass.

fark how could this be possible??? Went online and check... and it does seems possible, but with a lot of practise. WTF??!!

here's one of the many links avail online:

http://www.lpsg.com/16258-putting-yo...dick-in-6.html
Old 30-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Good morning bros, had to wake up early for lessons, so I decided to do some exercise to start the day on the right note

Old 30-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Good morning bros, had to wake up early for lessons, so I decided to do some exercise to start the day on the right note

lucky to find such nice treasure...btw items alraedy after washing or unwash when u found them?
Old 30-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
ilovethismuch87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sniffing friends or in laws used panties without their knowledge is awesome. Get a scent of their pussies.

Also cumming in their toothbrushes and shampoo is erotic too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1