The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Took the red dress LB a year ago, she's a looker, but a let down in service. Rushed job, dead fish during FJ and cannot change position.

Here's her TS dating link: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Ainah_rashid

No need to wonder why she's always available with no customers taking her.

I took Aina and it was great for me. Yes, a little rushed but could French and could change position. Great view fucking her in doggy coz her ass is 👌

To be fair though, she tried to quote me $100 a few months back. I think I wrote about it here. This time I took her for the usual $40.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Any bros interested in heading down next week to take Kat and Hazel together? Not sure if they charge extra for group sessions, makes me miss the Thai LBs..
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Any bros interested in heading down next week to take Kat and Hazel together? Not sure if they charge extra for group sessions, makes me miss the Thai LBs..
I'm tempted to try honestly..lol. The last time i got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I'm tempted to try honestly..lol. The last time i got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.
Is Diamond in this batch? Or is Diamond and Hazel the same person?

Because I took this LB once that called herself Diamond, but from some bros' description, might be Hazel also.
Old Today, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

Quote:
which day are you thinking of going bro. and what happens during the group sessions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1