The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceman View Post
Yo! Bro. Now you dun want to be pool Master, Casanova liao??!!??

Not he dun want to be a Pool master, it's only that eveytime he tried to be one, then kena PHK by those non master hahaha....
Old 22-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smallsmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros......

I have been staying in Jkt for more than a year, but always goes out with the locals. When you guys have meetings in AH or mahjong... please let me know. I like to meet you guys.. n know more friends..

tks tks...
Old 22-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
Work can never finish one lah. You clear the table today, tomorrow another pile waiting for you. So just find the time to relax and meet up with long lost friend. Also didn't meet you guys for a long time so "kangen" mah.

Walao so many girls to feed. Share the load lah. Then you won't go broke so fast.

BM asked to play pool okay or not we team up like last time. You know I beri horrible with pool always miss the hole.
We are having a small gathering of Expat, about 40-50 pax expected today at my place tonight.... Celebrating the Lantern Festival........

SMS me if u are keen to join..... Starts at 7 till finish....

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 22-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
We are having a small gathering of Expat, about 40-50 pax expected today at my place tonight.... Celebrating the Lantern Festival........

Cheers
Sigh! Miss it again... Now slogging like hell in Sillypore...

Wah lau hoi!!! 40-50 people you call small group ah??? Then you definition of big group is how many people??? LoLzzz!!!

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 23-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

Cheers
Sorry just read your note. Sat I don't usually go into the office. Next time can sms me lah.

Anyway I will be on home leave from 9 - 15 Oct 07. Need anything from Spore just let me know. I will try my best to fulfill.

cheers???
Old 23-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallsmall View Post
Hi bros......

I have been staying in Jkt for more than a year, but always goes out with the locals. When you guys have meetings in AH or mahjong... please let me know. I like to meet you guys.. n know more friends..

tks tks...
Jakarta about the size of Singapore if not bigger. Which part of Jakarta you are staying lah. PM me lah.
Old 23-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Poke_N_Mon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Brothers,

Just had a wonderful but shack weekend man..... got some quick updates...

I went to CJ, Bats and Tiga puluh.... All closes at 0130 WIB except CJ, close at 0230 WIB. Had a chance to stay in 2 different hotels... Redtop Hotel and Alila... Both are four stars, swimming pool..etc. Location is next to MONAS. The prices from the net and phone booking is high... if you got indonesian friends, tell them to check in for you ya... lebih murah... ask for ramandan package deals.

Those bros who want to continue to party after these hotels' joints, can continue at Stadium (close at 0300) or the one next door (for bros who know, stadium is located along a narrow sr from the main road. The place is just further in a building, looks like a hotel at the fourth floor. It closes at 1000am the next day) Both places are disco... typical stadium like place, pitch black....

Found a couple of girls myself... quite fun and naughty... for eca stuff only with one girl for two days.... 5 times man.... shack... More importantly it is free... ha ha... got lucky I guess. She say want to be my pacar, I got nothing to lose anyway....

Bros out there.... semoga berhasil (May U succeed)
Old 23-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Yo Brothers,

Just had a wonderful but shack weekend man..... got some quick updates...

I went to CJ, Bats and Tiga puluh.... All closes at 0130 WIB except CJ, close at 0230 WIB. Had a chance to stay in 2 different hotels... Redtop Hotel and Alila... Both are four stars, swimming pool..etc. Location is next to MONAS. The prices from the net and phone booking is high... if you got indonesian friends, tell them to check in for you ya... lebih murah... ask for ramandan package deals.

Those bros who want to continue to party after these hotels' joints, can continue at Stadium (close at 0300) or the one next door (for bros who know, stadium is located along a narrow sr from the main road. The place is just further in a building, looks like a hotel at the fourth floor. It closes at 1000am the next day) Both places are disco... typical stadium like place, pitch black....

Found a couple of girls myself... quite fun and naughty... for eca stuff only with one girl for two days.... 5 times man.... shack... More importantly it is free... ha ha... got lucky I guess. She say want to be my pacar, I got nothing to lose anyway....

Bros out there.... semoga berhasil (May U succeed)
Old 24-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke_N_Mon View Post
with one girl for two days.... 5 times man.... shack... More importantly it is free... ha ha...

Follow you for 2 days, kena fark 5 times and you didn't pay her anything?
Most importantly, are you from SinKaPo??
Old 24-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Bro BtmMan,,

Of course lah.... orang asli from Sinkapo.... every dog will have its day... well maybe I just got mine... Haha... good luck to you...
Old 24-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro BtmMan,,

Of course lah.... orang asli from Sinkapo.... every dog will have its day... well maybe I just got mine... Haha... good luck to you...
Orang Asli from Sing Chia Poh. Good for you. Free f---k. 5 Times. You are either very desirable or got a PHD that attracted her.
Old 24-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro BtmMan,,

You seems to be very proud of your FREE FUCK??!

My friendly advise....
If you pick them up from some nite clubs or disco, 99% of chances that these girls are FLs and they worked or rather fuck for the money. Well, even if she really likes you due to some reasons, she still need her cash for her transportation, food ect ect ect.....
On the other hand, if girl really doesn't wants to take your money that may mean that she's playing an Investment Game, and you can almost be sure that she'll wants to get her rightful returns, somehow, sometimes...?!!
I've been in this country for more then 10 years and I've never believed in free lunches, just pay for the fuck and free yourself from possible trouble. If she really wants to be your pacar, then she can still be in times to come or rather prove...

blaja....!!!
Old 24-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
You seems to be very proud of your FREE FUCK??!

My friendly advise....
If you pick them up from some nite clubs or disco, 99% of chances that these girls are FLs and they worked or rather fuck for the money. Well, even if she really likes you due to some reasons, she still need her cash for her transportation, food ect ect ect.....
On the other hand, if girl really doesn't wants to take your money that may mean that she's playing an Investment Game, and you can almost be sure that she'll wants to get her rightful returns, somehow, sometimes...?!!
I've been in this country for more then 10 years and I've never believed in free lunches, just pay for the fuck and free yourself from possible trouble. If she really wants to be your pacar, then she can still be in times to come or rather prove...

blaja....!!!
Bro good advise. But this PHD ppl sometimes think highly of themselves. Hope they learn someday.
Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robi_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros!

I'm in Jakarta now. Any place at night to drink and be merry? You know wat i mean. hehe
Old 24-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robi_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros!

I'm in Jakarta now. Any place at night to drink and be merry? You know wat i mean. hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread