The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Hahaha.. Same when I was driving on the wrong lane and turn suddenly into the highway. Was in a very bad mood when stopped by the traffic police, shown him my Singapore driving license and refuse to speak in Bahasa Indo with them. Kept explaining that ASEAN mah. can use lah... They kept trying to ask me for money which I pretend not to understand anything about Bahasa....hehehe

They gave up after 10 min and signal go go....
For a person who just arrive in a foreign land like Jakarta, this advise won't work. You are a lao chiow, who knows the way like your finger tips but the poor guy who don't even understand the lingo and not even sure where he is when stopped by the police. This advise won't work. Better option stay cool and try to nego your way.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hot Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
hot Pants Disco. Daan Mogot behind Citra Land.

We talk alot of this places and I mentioned a dangerous place that even the local did not want to go there. Was with a friend after midnight, wanted to go to FM boutique htl but they were closed when we reach there close to 1am last week, So went to check up hot pants instead since I was with a local who went there many years back. He was so very reluctant that I hv to force him to join me. Just a short drink.

Reach there and the lane is just behind Citra Land. Not as scary as I thought. Went around and saw Medika, Triple Y but choose the Hot pants instead.

Inside Dark, loud and just like Super or LA Bar but much bigger. The wraitress came and brought us to a table, order some beer and asked for Mummy, was told no mummy and the waitress will bring the girl. So asked for some girls and waited 10 min but none came???? Saw a lady that sat behind us and asked her to join. She came, have a little beer, talk a little, excuse herself for a while and disappear.... Compliant to the waitress whom doesn't seem to care??? It would like 30% full and not so many girls there. And what kind of systems they have I wonder?

Than there was sexy dancing after 1am and I approach the tom boy whom seem to be in charge of the ladies. She came over and we talk for a while. she brought the dancer whom immediately sat on your lap and rock u with just her bra and panties??? Gave her 50k and expected more. She get up and disappear??? WTF, again order another beer, ask the waitress again for girls and still none came?

So pay the bill and left about 3am....

Anybody been there and how the system work??????

hehehehe
CB never bring me......, near my place what.....what excuse now.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangbaru View Post
Hi all,

new to Indo, but recently moved and wish to get to know more... anyone interested to teach a newbie, pls PM me.

thanks in advance
Aku juga orang baru......
Old 10-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Why do we need visa to enter Indonesia? I thought as Singaporeans we are exempted. Sorry for the newbie question.
bro,
For tourist is exempted, all other business you might need a visa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Tks all bros for yr feedback n advice.I dont need a visa to enter Indo, never thought this would be a problem as I am on legitimate business n had return ticket, so dont take any thing for granted, guess Ramadhan is near. had thought abt applying visa on arrival but arent they all of the same feather,may end up paying additional on top of the visa fee..Next time ,was told just stood yr ground, raise yr voice so all can hear n they will back off, just a matter of who wink first as they dont have grounds to deny you entry for legitimate business
Bro,
It is always better to be humble and be low key.
The immigration offices have the right to refuse entry or even detain anyone, for what so ever reasons.

Cheers.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
nop they simply just focused on my friends and they did stop the taxi right behind my friend's taxi..but since the passenger was a local,they let the taxi pass

i really like classic hotel..i went to the one on level 5...i tink the red dresses have the most number of chio gals there...wanted to go for second round but was afraid couldnt shoot haha love the live band as well...they played a lot of requested sounds from the floor...i really wanted to come back to jakarta but the experience of my friends just made me think twice
Come again brother, don't let that incident bothered you. Learnt from their experience. Better still contact the sifu Rainman and cheong with him, sure no problem one. He is the lao chiow here. He speaks the language and knows his way around. I like to be with him. I feel very "safe". But that CB always leave me out of all his joy trip.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Not Activated

If embassy staff is useless and you still want to exact revenge. Write to Jakarta post editor who will take up your story. Be prepared to battle it out, and make sure your wives know you visit Classic hotels.Hope the abv helps[/QUOTE]

Classics is a bona fide hotel and fits the budget. Anything wrong staying at that hotel. Hahahah.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Come again brother, don't let that incident bothered you. Learnt from their experience. Better still contact the sifu Rainman and cheong with him, sure no problem one. He is the lao chiow here. He speaks the language and knows his way around. I like to be with him. I feel very "safe". But that CB always leave me out of all his joy trip.
maybe sumday i can have the honor of cheonging with u and rainman in jkt
Old 10-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A good practise but if you cheong and always come back after midnite, it is advisable to travel with your passport.
Nbzzz why u never tell me this....

Quote:
CB never bring me......, near my place what.....what excuse now.
Dun always complain about others.... look at yourself first. Turtle dun say tortoise slow.

Quote:
Rainman seldom out during the weekend, if he does come out, he will be in a place called "afterhour". As for newbird... he is always busy with his cewekssss...
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Classics is a bona fide hotel and fits the budget. Anything wrong staying at that hotel. Hahahah.
Nothing wrong with the hotel, the problem starts when wifey googled "classic hotel jakarta" and lots of suggested website with cheonging info appear before her.

It is unlike googling for lets say "mandarin hotel jakarta"
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

sammy boy forum is cached in google fyi.
so well.. if you post here and then she come and read.. good game..

so don't be so obvious with your posting with specifics, if need be do it in pm esp if your wifey is the kind that will dig thru a haystack to find a needle.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2012/0...12-my-top.html

2012 guide is out.. don't know how many agree with this but I can see the pattern.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 11-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzz why u never tell me this....

What for, you are always with me what// Anything I can handle for you mah.

Dun always complain about others.... look at yourself first. Turtle dun say tortoise slow.

Turtle can swim very fast you know. Ever try to out swim a turtle while divng, eheheh.

Rainman seldom out during the weekend, if he does come out, he will be in a place called "afterhour". As for newbird... he is always busy with his cewekssss...
NB.... I go to church on Sunday you know.....,where got that type of cewek luck.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
sammy boy forum is cached in google fyi.
so well.. if you post here and then she come and read.. good game..

so don't be so obvious with your posting with specifics, if need be do it in pm esp if your wifey is the kind that will dig thru a haystack to find a needle.
Do you use a nick when you post or you actually use your real name????
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
My pleasure to have you around. I will wait for your return but please come after the Ramadan (starting 19 Jul and ending 19 Aug) give yourself 10 days after the Lebaran holidays for the city to return to life, than come. Good time should be in early September.

Cheers brother.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta's trip

Bro,
Travel hotel is at mangga besar, almost all the blue bird taxi should know it.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread