The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
genghajatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

went to Malio club last week ...again

arrive Cjs at 12, the working ladies are the same the last few months I've been there , nothing new or stunning, bump into a few I tried before, all eager to follow me again, reckon give it a miss and head to malio

reach around 1 ish , wanna go malio spa, they say close alreday...hmmm since when it close so early, so head to malio club

met mummy again, she wanna me try her other stable so, here goes again , another 2.25m one, name starts with F***A, super commando,super excellent service, so bros who wanna try just go to the club, turn left,s ee first table on left ask mummy for her magazine ....show the model...thats the one

thsi time stay until 330 am sia after 1st round...music gets better lah, the dancers on display, dont say lah still good..

until wanna go home saw one local 900k one, put on glasses, so sophisticated, cannot tahan , book again, she has tatooos on her body but quite nice....2nd round not so powerful ended with just hj

so summary 3 nights, 1st night malio club, 2nd night go ktv at zen, take same companion as last time, sing for 2 hrs, then tapau back, no party in ktv room co party back at hotel ...5 vouchers in all plus some tips also ,3rd night malio club again after CJ

next trip, around july....hmm always not sure which one to go first, but everytime always end up at malio after 30(cannot make it) ,BATS (ok ok...old fl crowd) CJs ...best of these 3
Old 31-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

next trip, around july....hmm always not sure which one to go first, but everytime always end up at malio after 30(cannot make it) ,BATS (ok ok...old fl crowd) CJs ...best of these 3[/QUOTE]

Bro just make sure it is not the start of the fasting month. Early July to the 20 something is still okay. The fasting month may kicks off on the 29 Jul onwards.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Hi Fellow Bros.

For those of you who are familar with Classic Hotel. I am kind of confused with the number of bonking places there. The last time I went, I visited the Spa at the basement level. But I heard there is still classic bunker, and classic terminal. I tried to find, but can't seem to find there.

Can any brothers advise?
Classic spa is located at the basement. Bunker is the old name for the Club. In the past you access bunker via the spa but with the new renovation, you can access the club (previously called Bunker) also from the Lobby level. Classic Terminal is the low cost joint located on the 2nd Floor where you can get 2 ladies for only 400K rupiahs. The import girls from the spa also operate at the Club. Only the local girls are different.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by khong View Post
Bro Rainman, I tried but perhaps they did not understand or coosed to ignore me. I am hopeless in their language as I did not understand their conversation. I used simple English and body language to communicate with them!
They understand simple terms such as ML - making love, Hand job, blow job. Which are the important phrases. You can also use their local slank, ngewek - which means fuck. Sorry for the language.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
dragonfly got FL?
Dragonfly FL - expensive. Generally more classy (in dresssing only) than the others.
Old 31-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Sparks Hotel thematic massage comes with 18 concepts for you to choose. Ranging from travelling in a train, X-ray Room, classroom to a prison cell. You choose the girl you want first. Then you discuss the concept with her. Wait for her to change to the appropriate attire. Then you are marshalled to the room and she is there waiting for you dress in the theme that you have selected / agreed upon. Damaged is rupiahs 790 thousand.

You can also choose 2 girls, with one playing the doctor and the other the nurse. No problem. But it will be difficult if you choose 2 girls with 2 different concepts. Hard to match.

Soooooooo interesting wan..?!?!???
Dunno why those people i know in Jkt NEVER took or even mentioned such fun thing to do when I was there...
Old 31-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
Dunno why those people i know in Jkt NEVER took or even mentioned such fun thing to do when I was there...
Next time you are in Jakarta. We go together. But not the Puasa month yah.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bro,

Three arrested for attempted taxi robbery
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Fri, 05/13/2011 5:56 PM A | A | A |
Police have nabbed three persons who tried to rob a taxi driver in the Tanjung Priok area of North Jakarta on Friday.

“[The three] were arrested this morning at around 4.30 a.m.,” Tanjung Priok police chief Comr. Ade Rahmat said as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.

The three were identified by their initials as RE (17), JUM (28) and WI (20). They hailed a Indo Taksi at around 4 a.m. in the Mangga Dua area. When they passed Jalan Danau Indah Raya in Sunter, RE used a scarf in an attempt to strangle the driver, Kaswadi.

Kaswadi put up a fight. He attempted to release himself and cried for help. A number of locals then helped free him from the robbers. The residents beat the perpetrators before turning them over to the Tanjung Priok police.

Police immediately arrested the three and seized the scarf and Kaswadi's taxi as an evidence. The three will be charged with attempted robbery.

If they are willing to robbed a taxi driver, we should take from hotel and mall entrance. Taking from the street might not be advisable.
Please be careful, and take blue bird taxi and other reliable taxis.

My humble two cents.
Old 31-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
BobGuccione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to Jakarta for the 1st time, in fact first time in Indonesia for me and will be staying at Pan Pacific. Any recommendations to

1) get a nice massage and happy ending - Alexis, Malioboro?
2) get a FL for the nite, ie come back to my hotel room

had a quick look on the net but there is so much info, hard to separate the good from the bad

Cheers,
Bob
Old 31-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Respectable seniors in JKT thread

I wish to find out more about Club 36.

Hows the "entertainment" value in temrs of gals and damages

Is it comparable to Alexis and Malioboro

Txs senior bros in advance o
Old 31-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jeremytan83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

staying at the hyatt any nice massage place around. will be my first time to the capital
Old 01-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
Dunno why those people i know in Jkt NEVER took or even mentioned such fun thing to do when I was there...(
Cos you never chio Pak your compass needle only at Riau Islands
Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Respectable seniors in JKT thread

I wish to find out more about Club 36.

Hows the "entertainment" value in temrs of gals and damages

Is it comparable to Alexis and Malioboro

Txs senior bros in advance o
Club 36 is located next to Hotel Jaykarta. A very popular club with many local Chinese patrons. Its always crowded on Fridays and Saturdays. Club 36 is famous for her Thai PR and dancers. The place is also a karaoke cum disco joint. Drugs such as estacsy can be easily obtained there.

Prices are reasonable, there is an entrance fee to the disco but if you are going to the karaoke you don't need to pay the entrance fee. Just tell the Lady PR at the reception.

There is a live local band that kicks up local favourites and occassionally some western hits. Quite good band actually, if you appreciate the local pop songs.

Showtime starts from 10pm with the Thai PRs gyrating on the bar top. Sexy dancers next 30mins and then the band takes to the floor. Entertainment is non stop and as the night gets warmer the crowd gets hotter. Many young chinese syts also patronise this club but always accompanied by their boyfriends. So don't think of picking any one of them up.

There are many local girls but these are the karaoke girls which can also be booked to accomany you at the disco. There are no rooms for any ST, if agreeeable you negotiate and bring the girl back to your hotel. Unless you are in the karaoke room, then you can do you business in the toilet behind close doors. The stake is high. The girls usually ask for 2juta for ON.

Cheers and enjoy.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Cos you never chio Pak your compass needle only at Riau Islands
Don't like that lah pak SBY 1. You know Riau Islands also very hot place, mah.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Not Activated

[QUOTE=BobGuccione;5988373]I am going to Jakarta for the 1st time, in fact first time in Indonesia for me and will be staying at Pan Pacific. Any recommendations to

1) get a nice massage and happy ending - Alexis, Malioboro?
2) get a FL for the nite, ie come back to my hotel room

You are staying at Sari Pan Pacific - Jl Thamrin.

You are not so far away from the Kota District. A short taxi ride in a Bluebird (about 15000 rupiahs) brings you to the heart of the red light area in Jakarta. First stop should be Malioboro Spa. Tell the cabby and in no time you are there say 15mins away from your hotel. Get into the spa and change to the massage attire in the locker room. Go after 5pm and jump into the hot pool and enjoy the company of the sexy dancers in the warm waters. The come on at about 5pm. Price of the massage is about 300k rupiahs. If you want a happy ending it may cost you between 100 - 200k rupiahs. I would suggest you forget about the happy ending. After the hot pool, dry yourself up and go to the spa lounge on the 2nd flooor. Over there things are very happening. Sexy dancers every 30mins and some of them can be booked for ST at a price of 1.3juta. Local FL lined the floor and you can take your pick. 800k for a ST. If you prefer foreign imports, plenty of China Mei mei to choose from. Thai, Vietnamese, Kazahks and Spanish girls also available at 1.75juta for a ST. Thai sexy dancers cum models are also available at 2.25juta for an ST. Next you can visit the Malioboro Club at no additional cost. You need not pay for the entrance fee again as you have just patronised the Spa. Keep your receipt as evidence. The Club is a very good joint to relax. Nice music with female DJ and the pretty sexy dancers starts from 9pm. Only problem not all the sexy dancers are available for ST. Local girls are priced the same as the Spa. Different groupm from the spa. Local models are also available at 2.25juta for a ST.

Alexis is much further away. It may take you between 40min to an hour to reach from your hotel and that depends on the traffic. Prices, more expensive by about 100 - 150k. Quality of girls about the same as Malioboro.

If you want an FL for ON, try CJ Bar in Hotel Mulia. The FLs are very much younger than those at BATS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread