The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light
Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

These few weeks have been pretty low key for me and i am just sitting around surfing SBF. Reading all the stories, i started to think back about all the flings i had and one particular one keeps playing back in my memory ... THE MEE POK LADY

Shes not skinny llike mee pok, rather she helps out at her family's mee pok stall in Hougang Area.

A Little about "Alice"

Alice is about 40 - 43 years old when i first met her ( never really asked her age and she does look her age . i m not gonna say shes 40s but look 30s ). About 1.63cm , 60ish kgs - fleshy type , shoulder length hair and oooh so fair.

I used to frequest the Kopitiam in her area at least 3 times a week since its near my office. I usually go alone since i have late lunch at about 2pm to avoid the lunchtime crowd. Her stall is usually extremely busy during lunch time and i dont want to queue in this heat. After about 3 months, she started to recognise me as one of her regular customer. I would order the same Mee Pok dry with lotsa chilli and pork lard ( Bak yew pok ) extra ingredients.

Upon seeeing me, usually she just says " Yee Yang " ( the usual ) and i would nod and find a seat. One day, upon serving the mee pok she just sat down infront of me and says she's soo tired, soo hot and sticky .. we started small chat about her business , her customers etc. This went on for about 3 weeks and thoughts of banging her never crossed my mind. Maybe shes just not the type that i would expect to bonk. More like a elder sister / aunty to me kinda feel.

Anyway, as our relationship got better, i got more ingredients in the mee pok too i would go eat my mee pok at 2pm ish and she would sit opposite me and go on about her family life. I learnt that she has a son in the Army and he has a foreign GF ( PRC or Thai ) She married young and her husband is usually staying at his parents home rather then at their matrimonial home. Told me she was very wild in her younger days and now old already time for the younger people to "play" I asked her what does wild mean and she said " aiyah the things now youngster do lor " my son and his GF do at night lor ... those things lor " aunty last time young very havoc one , sometimes 1 night do until no need sleep " she started laffing .. i didnt find it funny but laffed with her to make her feel better Hmmm ... this aunty maybe can upp hor ? "my notti brain me told me" ...
Old 19-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

first camping clearing ground
Old 19-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster (P)

HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

After my meal, we exchange phone numbers. She says next time just call or sms her in advance and she will prepare my noodles for me so no need to queue if i want to come during their peak periods. I went on a overseas trip for4 days after that and on the 2nd day, i received a sms

Alice : Eh young man, long time no see you. After give aunty you number dont dare come already ah

Me : Sorry, i am in Manila now. Will be back on sunday. Monday come find you. Miss the mee pok already la

Alice : Miss the mee pok or miss talking to aunty ? Ok you come back i give you extra mee and meat

since i was stuck in meeting i didnt wanna reply till i got back to my hotel at night. Also since she started the ball rolling i thought i will keep it rolling and see where it goes. SMS all these details is eaier then saying out in front of the persons face in some situations .. at least if get rejected , i wont visit her store anynore mah .. rather then ask / say wrong things in person .. very paiseh and risk the hot soup that is boiling in her wok being thrown in my face

Anyway back at the hotel, i received another SMS at about 8pm

Alice : young man , what are you doing now ? Aunty disturb you ah

Me : no la sorry i was in a meeting earlier with bosses so cannot reply fast

Me : i actually miss your mee pok leh but miss talking to you also la.. you seem very open minded and easy to talk to

Alice : haha yah la, aunty also is fashion and open one mah

Alice : so you miss aunty or miss mee pok ?

Me : aiyah dont call yourself sunty la, you are not aunty level yet .. more like a elder sister type to me

Alice : ok lor i be your jie jie lor

Me : sure ...

Alice : Ok la good night didi , dont disturb you already

Me : which didi you say goodnight to ? haha .. ok la good night

Alice : wah so notti ah you .. which didi you think i say good night to ? big did or small didi ?

Actually very sleep but see this , immediately awake

Me : which one is big didi and which one is small didi ah

Alice : aiyah big didi is the one you always like to hold lor and small didi is you

Me : hmmm i dont like t hold big didi, i prefer people hold for me

Alice : haha only hold ? You will feel secure if Jie jie only hold meh ? maybe give a goodnight kiss better lor

Me : waah .. kiss didi sure i welcome , can i ask french kiss or normal kiss ah ?

Alice : notti didi .. go and sleep la. Come back Singapore then say

With this, i know shes on the hook liao .. cant wait to go back SG and see what happens.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro hw old is she nw ? is she still sellin in hougang ? i grow up in hg since young can tell mi more detail abt her bo ? im a milf lover too. maybe can try my luck wor.
Old 19-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mee pok aunty not bad...still open minded to play around.
Old 19-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow camping liao many stay in hougang going to msg u . ALso maybe can add a poster recommendation from SBF wahahahhahaa joking

Pls to update.
Old 19-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster (P)

the next 2 days will be interesting to see where this exchange will go. Nex day , i woke up and saw a sms sent at 4:30 ish am

Alice : Good morning Big didi and small didi

Me : Good morning Jie ( 8am )

I didnt receive any response until about 11am

Alice : sorry ah, busy , too many customer today

Me : its ok , you wake up so early

Alice : yah la, i always wake up about 4am so can start work mah, not like you good life can sleep

Me : but you sleep early too mah

Alice : yes la if not how to wake up so early

Alice : maybe thats y my husband dont want stay with us lor, because i wake up early and disturb him sleep

Me : oh , how long have you all been living apart

Alice : More then 4 years already

Alice : talk to you when i free la ... now got many customer again.

Me : ok

our conversation was periodic ... maybe one sms to say how busy etc every 1 hour kinda thing which i wasnt interested la. Around 6-7 pm which i guess is her free time, the smses were more consistent and frequent

Alice : I go home already. In bus now

Me : ok, how was you day ?

Alice : tired lor, maybe want to go massage at my house there

Me : good idea ( i was thinking maybe that was a hint but i didnt wanna use the cliche " i massage for you lor line " and lets see what she wants instead .. if she BTH she will say it " you massage for me " instead whch to me is more thrilling)

Alice : You leh ? you got go massage in Manila ? The young girls there very open and hot one leh

Me : No need la , our office got masage person come and massage while we work one - ( which is a fact )

Alice : Wah so good , i also want to work there

Me : we cannot afford you la, you go massage is man or lady press you ah

Alice : Lady la, if man. wait i cannot take it one. i will think funny then at night cannot sleep

I found out more about her relationship with her husband and their sex life. She got married young due to shot gun marriage. When she was younger, she even had a 3 some with her friends in M'sia. Our conversation soon revolved around sex and how many times she do it etc. I will continue the sms sequence

Me : so when was the last time you cum during sex

Alice : wah so long ago already. My hubby usually shoot finish he will go back his parents home and we only do it 1 month 1 time and also i must ask one

Alice : he sometimes shoot when i sucking him or when he put inside and move few times he shoot liao

Alice : all men the same one la, only know how to enjoy and dont know how to let the woman enjoy.

Alice : he also very lazy one, always ask me suck already then sit on him and make him shoot. very sian one

Me : wah like that he like a king man ! haha

Alice : yah lor thats y i say you all only know how to enjoy mah ...i dont enjoy lor

Me : hehe no la i prefer both enjoy then can see your shiok face then i also shiok ma

Alice : you say only la

Me : true mah .. when was the last time you do with your hubby ?

Alice : Monday lor

Me : wah that means next time is next month hahah

Alice : yah la ... unless you want to help jie jie lor

Me : sure when i come back sure help you until you cry for help

Alice : really ah, dont make happy. Maybe its you cry for help leh

Me : we will see, when your hubby shoot when you suck, do you get angry ?

i wanted to test water to see if this lady really open and hungry

Alice : No lor, just swallow. I like to suck cock one but hubby dont like because he say religious reasons and dirty

By this time i am already quite excited and cant wait to immediately fly back and shove my dick into her mouth ... Immediately , I made arrangements with travel desk to have my flight amended from Sunday to Saturday. Next plan would be to try and see if i can get a date out on sunday .. if not then monday also can ( most of these stalls are closed on monday as there is not pork delivery on monday or something like that )

" Mr XXX " your flight has been amended sir. Your flight details sent to your email. Wah song ! ok back to SG on Sat .. will SMS her and see if can book sunday
Old 19-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster (P)

please dont ask for her stall address etc - yes i believe she is still operating in hougang but i m not sure if its at the same place

will try to upload some of her MP3s which i recorded next week after editing over the weekend
Old 19-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mortar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for moar!
Old 19-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adding mee pok into my favourite
Old 19-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fling with a Mee Pok selling Lady

I long time never each mee pok liao
Old 19-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Usually OL or SYT wz gigantic boobs..Nw is mee pok lady...

Wat a breath of fresh air...Gd one TS
Old 19-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 19-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

great story bro !!

i also have this urge to up this auntie stall helper selling fishball noodles in my neighbourhood
Old 19-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more Mee Pok...

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1