The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

You described Li as innocent but I wonder how she knew the morning after pill could be bought from pharmacies without a prescription so soon after she arrived Melbourne.

Maybe I was ignorant back then, being much younger in uni, despite being quite active. I was told by an Aussie guy who broke the condom to go to the pharmacy. A bit of relief but the side effects were consistently unpleasant with me though. After some time later, I consulted for the pill which also had some side effects but better than nothing.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
You described Li as innocent but I wonder how she knew the morning after pill could be bought from pharmacies without a prescription so soon after she arrived Melbourne.

Maybe I was ignorant back then despite being quite active. I was told by an Aussie guy who broke the condom. The side effects were consistently unpleasant though, and some time later I consulted for the pill which also had some side effects but better than nothing.
Hmm, I'm not sure about you, Wondergal, but I was aware of the morning after pill at that time, as it was pretty common knowledge for us back in poly already cos of some of my horny GUY friends

Li may have picked up the knowledge from somewhere, I never did ask, so I won't and can't offer any explanations, only speculations hehe. You're right about the side effects though, one of the reasons (other than constantly surrounded by people) we didn't hook up again until days later was cos she felt nauseous from the pill. My LD gf at that time, Bon, was pretty aware of the pill too, when we did some hanky panky in December (will come up). Both were med students though, which may explain some things, perhaps.

FYI, if you visited the pharmacy in Melb Central, all you'd get for asking for the morning after pill is a wink and smile.

just reread your edit. she is a 1987 baby, so 19 at that time. all i can say is...i suspect that she had probably planned to give herself to me but wasn't too confident to bring her plan off so heck care and planned for the morning after. This would imply that what she said to me was a lie though, since that particular bit of dialogue was historically accurate.

hmmm...food for thought
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 06-09-2014 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

[Anyway, checking in for the last time today, time to head out, will check in the forums from time to time, but actual posting will be either tomorrow night or Monday]

I was awoken in the bleary darkness (wait, didn’t we sleep with the light on?) to a great feeling. Somebody had apparently woken up, gone to the washroom, returned and turned off the lights (I found this out later in conversation, of course)….and was giving me a blow job!

I could barely see in the gloom (curtains drawn) but it added to the thrill of things. I could feel fen bobbing on my dick slowly. The feel of her sucking mouth on my dickhead was heavenly! Every now and then, she would flick the slit with her tongue before resuming her bobbing movement. Her lips were kept tightly sealed on my pole as she slurped me in and out.

“Fen, what are you doing?” I asked, a blatantly retarded question but hey in my defence, I was half asleep!

She took a long suck on my cock, making me inhale sharply, and released my upwards-pointing dick. “Oh good, you’re awake. I wanna fuck some more!”

Wha-? Damn this girl was horny. There was one problem, however… “Ehm, sorry Fen, I’m all out of condoms,” I mumbled apologetically.

“Seriously babes, let’s just do it,” she insisted. I was tempted, really tempted. But I was more concerned about catching something more than any real fear of pregnancy.

“Nuh uh, Fen. It’s my principal, no condom, no sex,” I reiterated, feeling sure that she’ll get angry and leave.

“Fine!” she grumbled, and much to my amazement, she went back to sucking me. Wow.

“Let me make it up to you. I’ll make you feel good,” I suggested. She took her mouth off my cock and got undressed again (hey, she wouldn’t have gone to the bathroom naked), and climbed on top of me. Again she surprised me by turning around and putting us in a 69 position. I had expected her to just plant her pussy on my face since she said she was horny.

Refusing to think about what she might’ve been doing in the bathroom, I took a tentative lick at her glistening wetness. Thankfully it was pure pussy, and I dug in with enthusiasm. I flicked at her clit aggressively, pushing a finger into her pussy to “help keep her in position”. Meanwhile, Fen had restarted her attack on my dick. Taking half my dick into her, she had started using her lips to jack me off. I was nearly delirious with pleasure. She had me so distracted I had stopped licking her, and had to use my fingers to maintain the pressure and pleasure.

I delved deeply into her with my index and middle finger and wiggled them inside her soaked pussy. My thumb I tried to rub against her clit. It wasn’t always successful cos she was squirming a lot but it achieved my purposes.

Fen won the race, the combination of her lips and tongue sent me over the edge first. I warned her that I was going to cum, and she moved her lips faster and faster. In seconds, I gasped that I was cumming and she stopped moving, just licking my cockhead. I erupted in her mouth, and she took it all. To this day, Fen is still the only girl (paid for, or fling) that would take my cum and swallow it. She gave my pole a few more sucks after I finished cumming and wagged her ass at me.

I took the hint and started pumping her pussy with my fingers again, able to tongue her clit without anything distracting me this time. I flicked at her little button and wriggled my fingers inside her, in and out, stroke and stroke. I really wish I knew about G-spot stimulation back then or I might’ve experienced Fen squirting that night. As it were, she came hard on my face, mashing her pussy right into my mouth that I had to pull my fingers away in case I broke my own nose. I kept my tongue going as long as I could as she twitched on me uncontrollably in climax.

Finally worn out, I stopped. My tongue was exhausted from all the action. Fen crawled her way around and laid her head on my chest, breathing deeply. We slept together until her phone rang the next morning.

“Hello? Hey, Shan, what’s up? What? You did what? With who? Oh my god, what the hell?” Fen exclaimed. I had a pretty good idea what was going on but put a concerned look on my face as Fen hung up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, playing innocent.

“Shan got drunk last night and slept with Skan,” she said, while quickly finding her undies and pulling them on before her pyjama thingie. “She’s not handling it very well right now, I’ve gotta go, Lost. Don’t tell anybody about Shan yet, I’m not sure how she’ll take it,” she warned me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and running out my door.

Well, that was going to be interesting…

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 06-09-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

btw wondergal, your avatar is damned distracting...in a good way, but distracting nonetheless.

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 06-09-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I took my first ever morning-after pill at around 21 or 22, and it was after a broken condom with a guy, just this guy, that strangely got me really scared. I never got such wink or smile at the pharmacy when buying this pill. I don't think it is a comical matter and the pharmacists are supposed to be as professional as any healthcare providers or doctors.

In Singapore, can morning-after pills be bought at pharmacies without prescription?
Old 06-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
btw wondergal, your avatar is damned distracting...in a good way, but distracting nonetheless.
Haha. Age and time are never a woman's friend. I wish I remained young, slim and fit like my yesteryears
Old 06-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I took my first ever morning-after pill at around 21 or 22, and it was after a broken condom with a guy, just this guy, that strangely got me really scared. I never got such wink or smile at the pharmacy when buying this pill. I don't think it is a comical matter and the pharmacists are supposed to be as professional as any healthcare providers or doctors.

In Singapore, can morning-after pills be bought at pharmacies without prescription?
Ah, I don't mean to belittle your experience, wondergal. Hope you weren't offended.

I can't say for Sg, but in Malaysia can get by going to any clinic, afaik. Thing is in Australia, the clinics don't sell anything, everything is give prescription go buy yourself from pharmacy, so we just went direct and tried out luck.

I agree that the pharmacists are supposed to be more professional, but I suppose it also depends on who is doing the selling and buying. The bloke I bought it from was youngish, and since I was the one who walked in and asked for it, I guess we shared a guy moment. Especially as Melb was a "university city", so I'm guessing with the amount of craziness going on in the various colleges, my request wasn't that isolated. Maybe?
Old 06-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Age and time are never a woman's friend. I wish I remained young, slim and fit like my yesteryears
Contrary to what my exploits might suggest, I don't believe that looks define a woman, or a man. It is true that us guys are visual creatures, but there's no point having a beauty queen for your partner but is essentially empty upstairs, or rude and demanding.

Anyway, time for bed! Long day ahead, Monday is going to look terrible after tomorrow -_-

edit: Thanks 53312 (is that your nick?) for upping.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro, awaiting your next update
Old 07-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Hey guys,

I'm way too tired to write much tonight, but just as well, I get to insert an in-between post without having to think overly hard on how to fit in the scenes. Continued tomorrow!

~~~

That day, I was wracked by guilt thinking about the part I played in Shan’s seduction. It just shows how much alcohol can impair people’s judgments, including me. It was very fortunate for me, that in the end it wasn’t a case of date rape or drunk rape…from what I gathered from Fen later on, it wasn’t that Shan was upset that Skan got her drunk and slept with her. In fact, Shan was upset cos she wanted to sleep with him, drinks or no drinks, and that she had cheated on her bf. So basically, in Fen’s words: Shan was upset cos she was feeling guilty for wanting to, and enjoying sex, with someone not her bf.

It was a big burden off my shoulders, and I resolved there and then to be mindful of my actions. Sometimes, what you do can ruin someone else’s life. As things were, Shan decided to confess to her bf back in Singapore, and to our surprise (okay maybe not a big one), the bf just shrugged it off. He’s apparently been seeing other girls back in Sg, so Shan was “free to do whatever she wished while in Aus”. Needless to say, she broke it off with him. A much bigger shock to me was that she didn’t then hook up with Skan. Ah…who understood girls?

The days went on, pretty much uneventful, until mid-July when some of the overseas students returned to college before the next semester started. It was good to have my bestie (Pree) back again, and she got caught up about what happened with me in Sydney, and the gossip about Shan. Nothing was mentioned about my flings with Fen though…I felt strangely shy to share such things with her.

When some of her ang moh friends returned to college, Pree planned a “pre-semester” party for everyone, coupled with the liquor she and Lawrence bought duty-free on their return flights. It promised to be exciting, with a huge crowd…
Old 07-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

nice update! cont!!
Old 08-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Thanks manure =]

Anyway, the next update or two may not contain any stimulating scenes, but I need to provide some background on certain events. So, here goes!

~~~

Party night came, and the attendance list was surprisingly full: Pree, her two angmoh friends Leanne and Leah (breaking tradition here and using real names, cos seriously what are the odds of two girls with such similar names becoming besties?), Lawrence, Shan, Fen, Rain, Jenn, Gim and of course, myself. Skan was, as usual, nowhere to be found, and I’ve no idea how Pree managed to dig Jenn out of her cave, er, room. There’s also a previously unmentioned girl, Brit, who joined us. She’s one of those girls who has those annoying squeaky noises that should be limited to 4 year old children, and likes to pretend to be innocent. I say pretend cos I highly doubted her actions. Anyway, she doesn’t feature much in my life (thank God) so I didn’t really mention her previously. Moving on…

The party was in Leanne’s room, cos she got lucky during check-in and got a big one. I actually had a pretty big one myself, being a third year, but I didn’t offer my room nor did Pree ask me to, so saves me the trouble of cleaning up haha. We started off with some silly games that I don’t quite remember. Nothing as tacky as truth or dare, but the main game came close. Once everyone was sufficiently lubricated, we started on a game that I think is called 4 kings. A big mug/bowl was placed in the middle a deck of cards spread facedown in a circle. Each card had a different meaning that I don’t remember. If someone drew a king, everyone has to empty the contents of their cups into the middle one, and the person who drew the last king will have to chug the whole lot. If you drew some other card, it depends on the criteria. If you didn’t fulfil it, you’d have to drink. The game is only fun if the crowd is sufficiently tipsy and honest enough to confess embarrassing stuffs. The rules were already written down cos we weren’t supposed to be sober enough to memorise them.

It was pretty fun and innocent at first, as we drew cards that had nonsense stuff like Taboo, where a word is taboo’d and anybody who mentioned it had to drink. Making people drink, having to drink it yourself, etc. A lot of laughter and craziness going on. Then someone had to draw the “Never have I ever” card. The person who draws it has to come up with a topic. Anybody who has never done it can maintain, but anybody who has, has to drink. This is where honesty comes into play.

Pree drew the first one, and it was obvious how much secrets Leanne had trusted her with (Pree drew TWO of those haha), and the first one was: “Never Have I ever….given a blowjob.” After an outburst of omigodidonbelievethis from Brit, Leanne gave Pree a dirty look as she, Fen, Shan, Rain (wtf?!) and Lawrence (double wtf?) drank. I stared at him in amazement.

“Nabeh, I lost a bet in NS la, don’t ask,” he told me. My mind…was blown. Hahaha.

I wasn’t the only one shocked. Jenn was staring at Rain as if she doesn’t know her, and Rain was red in the face, either from the alcohol or embarrassment. That certainly was an eye-opener. The next “never have I ever…” was” …had a 3some”, which resulted in Lawrence and Fen drinking. Heh. Third one was drawn by Pree, “…had sex with a member of the same gender”, again with an eye on Leanne. Poor girl….

“Fuck you, Pree,” she remarked as she downed her glass. Everyone was laughing. The last one never did came up, but the 4th king was drawn by Gim, and the diminutive Korean boy had to down a huge jug of random mixture of alcohol and mixers.

I noticed during the night that Jenn hardly drank, unless forced to by the game. In fact, she wasn’t that big of a participant in the events, which made me wonder why she joined it in the first place. She was dressed prettily, as usual, and I had trouble taking my eyes off her with the amount of alcohol in me, but never did I forget her obvious dislike of me, so I didn’t try to flirt. Instead, I spent my efforts flirting around with Fen and teased Rain.

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe I somehow annoyed her more than usual, but at some point during the night, Jenn snapped at me as I was talking with Rain, “Why don’t you just leave her alone? You’re so annoying, just go away!”

Shewasn’t that loud, but the people around us noticed and stopped to stare. Rain was looking distinctly uncomfortable.

“Jenn, I have no idea what I’ve ever done to you. Maybe I owe you from my past life, maybe I accidentally took the last piece of something you wanted. I accept that not everyone will like me and I’m not an extremely likable person. But usually I deserve to be disliked. I’ve done nothing to you. If Rain doesn’t want me to talk to her, she’s a big girl, she can tell me or give me short answers instead of having long conversations with me. So why don’t you tell me, what exactly is your problem?” I snarled back at her, my temper rising.

Jenn glared at me, her face angry. I didn’t want to ruin the mood of the party, everyone was stopping their conversations and watching us. I stood up abruptly, and told Pree that I think it’s best if I left so as to not ruin the atmosphere. I said goodnight to everyone else, and left the room. Outside, I clenched my fists and stalked off to the common room angrily. My temper has always been hot, so I felt like I needed to destroy something. Of course, I didn’t actually destroy anything…

I shot some solo pool in the common room, often hitting the balls so hard they bounced back from the hole they were supposed to go into, which made my anger worse. Soft foot steps pattered into the common room and I didn’t notice who it was until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hey, Lost. Are you okay? I’m really sorry about what Jenn said earlier,” came Rain’s timid voice.

I forced a smile at her. “It’s not your fault, you don’t have to apologise for her. I’ve no idea why she’s so against me,” I muttered.

“Please don’t hold it against her, she’s usually a really nice girl,” said Rain.

“Hah! Yeah, sure she’s nice. As long as it’s not me,” I groused. “Anyway, don’t worry, I’ll cool down after awhile. Just as long as I don’t have to see her again tonight.”

"Okay, I just wanted to check on you and make sure you’re okay. Don’t think too much, alright? I’m going to return to Leanne’s room now,” Rain smiled at me and left. Well, at least someone cared enough to come check on me, I guess. I finished off my “game” against myself, and went back to bed. To compound my list of issues that night, I had an email in my inbox, from Bon, telling me she missed me in the subject header. I deleted it without reading…
Old 08-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Where I am it's called Kings Cup or Circle of Death. Pretty good game.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

hehe glad you know it, prettymannequin. It was pretty fun, but need a good crowd. If you have unsporting people, just becomes lame.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Life went on. I avoided Jenn as much as I could to avoid any other drama, and spent my time flitting around my Aussie mates and my Asian friends. The semester started and I concentrated on my studies.

I have not been returning to college for lunch for some time, since I found it too troublesome and cold to walk back just for lunch, so I ordered takeaway sandwiches from the kitchen that I could take out with me in the morning. One day, I decided to return for lunch and saw Rain, who was unexpectedly walking back with Vijay! Hmm, not her usual company, but I didn’t give much thought to it. Just walked past them with my headphones on loud and gave a wave.

Much to my surprise, Rain caught up to me in a run. I tugged my earphones out and smiled at her.

“Hey, Rain. What’s up?” I asked. Since she ran to me, I thought she must’ve had something to say to me.

“Hey, Lost. How’s it going? Nothing much really, I just didn’t like to walk back with Vijay,” she explained. I raised an eyebrow, and asked her why.

“I don’t know, it’s just that he makes me uncomfortable, you know?” answered Rain, shrugging.

“Maybe he’s just being friendly,” I said, just making small talk. Rain gave a non-committal “hmm” and we walked back to college making small talk about random stuff.

The incident passed from my mind after a few days. I’ve noticed, though, that Rain didn’t have Lawrence to cling to anymore. This was strange as they attended the same classes. Frankly speaking, I’m a very kaypoh person, so I was really dying to find out. The answer came to me without any special efforts from me though. A week after that, Rain approached me and asked about my schedule. I shared it with her, no harm in doing so. She said that we had some overlapping times, and was it possible that she walked with me.

“Of course, it’s not a problem, Rain. But I hope you don’t mind me asking, why do you want to walk with me? I thought Lawrence was your usual bodyguard. If you hang out with me Jenn might get pissed off at you,” I teased her, the first time I alluded to the party incident with her friend.

“Don’t mind Jenn. Really, she’s a nice girl once you get to know her (me to self: yeah right!). Anyway, Lawrence told me he didn’t want me to follow him to uni and back to college anymore,” she said, getting a little pink in the cheeks. I must’ve looked puzzled, as she continued. “He said I was cramping his style.”

Ah…Lawrence was in hunter mode and having a girl hanging on to him would give people the wrong idea. Heh, the sneaky bastard. Still, I was kinda shocked that Rain actually needed someone to walk home with. She should learn to be more independent…

So we started walking to uni on the days we started classes at the same time, and back to college when our lessons ended together. I noticed on the days that we don’t travel together she looked rather pale during the meal times. I was getting a little concerned. I didn’t want her getting overly attached to me either, to be honest. Walking together so often gave me increased interaction time with her without being glared at by her best friend. Without the shadow of Jenn, I was able to form a more accurate judgment of character on Rain.

Although she looks like a little girl, Rain was by no means a total innocent. She doesn’t pretend to me innocent either, unlike Brit, but she is very timid (not to be confused with shy). Everything scares her: taking public transportation alone, meeting new people alone, sleeping in the dark (no, I’m not kidding), bugs, sudden noises, etc. I was amazed at how a girl like this could survive. No doubt the parents must have hoped she’d learn more independence by sending her out to Melbourne on her own. Luckily for her, she met Jenn. Underneath all that scaredy-cat behaviour though, was a very cheeky and intelligent girl whom I didn’t mind crossing verbal swords with, since I like to tease people a lot.

The following week, I finally figured out what Rain’s problem was. We don’t usually travel back together on Fridays, since my class finished earlier than hers. That day, I was late leaving the lecture room as we had some questions for the professor. After the discussion, I packed up and decided to take a different route home. My faculty was on the Elisabeth side of UniMelb (for those who’re familiar with the geography), and it was a straight walk back to college from there. I decided to cross the campus over to Swanston, just to get a change in scenery.

As I crossed the Law faculty on my way to Swanston, I caught sight of Rain, standing in the field/garden at the Law faculty, talking to Vijay, who looked agitated. She didn’t look very comfortable and was looking down with her shoulders hunched. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked over, sure that Vijay must be scolding her for something college-related. Neither was aware of my approach.

“…-‘re so uptight? You Hongkie girls are all the same, think you’re too good for the rest of us. What’s so good about you, huh?” I caught the disjointed sentences coming from Vijay.

“All I want is for you to go out for a few drinks with me, Rain. There’s no need for you to run off every time you see me like I’m some kind of leper. What the hell is wrong with you anyway?” he went on.

Okay, this didn’t sound like an RA lecturing a student. I had a feeling I knew what Rain was feeling inside. She must have been terrified!

“Hey Rain, hey Vijay! How’s it going man? Rain, what are you doing here? I thought I asked you to meet me at Koko Black (a chocolate boutique where the best hot choc in the world is served, imho) when classes ended?” I interrupted, striding towads them and giving Vijay a friendly wave.

Rain looked like she was about to cry in relief as I put my arm around her shoulders and drew her close to me. Vijay’s expression changed immediately as he choked out a greeting at me and told me he had to go. I held on to Rain as I watched him leave.

“I caught the tail end of that, are you okay, Rain?” I asked, releasing her and looking down at her face (I’m 6 feet tall and she’s maybe 5’4 or 5’5). She didn’t say anything, just bit her lip and looked very red in the face.

“Okay, talk to me when you’re ready. Let’s go home, shall we?” I put my hand on her backpack and steered her to walk with me. We were on Swanston street and nearing St Hilda’s college when she finally spoke.

“Lost, can we go to Koko Black’s?”

Ah, damn. Me and my big mouth. I suppose my wallet could take this expense (I was still suffering financially from the Sydney trip). Rain looked like she might burst into tears at any moment and I reckoned she could do with some chocolate therapy.

We walked back down Swanston and crossed into Lygon to Koko Black. Found some seats and I was going to sit opposite her when she stood up and hurried over to sit next to me instead. A little disconcerted, I gave her a look that she didn’t see, and we made our orders. We sat in companionable silence for awhile, sipping our beverages.

“So, are you going to tell me what that’s about, Rain?” I asked nonchalantly, when I saw her looking better. Silence ensued. I guessed I should mind my own business.

“He’s been trying to hit on me since the Christmas party,” Rain spoke up, breaking the silence. “I’ve told him that I wasn’t interested many times, but he kept on pestering me. Now that Lawrence doesn’t allow me to follow him home, I’ve tried to take a different route when I don’t get to go with you. He somehow saw me today and grabbed my arm and kept on yelling at me for not going out with him.”

I was flabbergasted at this revelation. I mean, why would Vijay pick on Rain, of all people, to try to ask out? It wasn’t that she was ugly, far from it…Rain was pretty adorable, just that she looks so childish at times. There were plenty of well-endowed girls in college that Vijay could choose from. And obviously Rain hadn’t reacted well to his advances either…

“He kept on telling me he knows how to give me a good time and how to make me feel good. I just don’t like him at all, Lost,” Rain sniffed.

I wasn’t sure what to do at this point, so I just patted her on the back and told her to relax, everything will be alright.

“How did you know I was there today, Lost? Thank you for saving me,” she said suddenly, after a lull in the conversation.

“Eh, I didn’t save you on purpose. I’m no Superman to know when Lois Lane is yelling for help, you know?” I joked, hoping to cheer her up. It worked, she giggled a little. “I just decided I wanted a change in scenery today after I left class late. Was fated to meet you,” I continued.

I chose the wrong word to say, obviously, as Rain beamed at me and hugged my arm tightly, the same one that was holding my cup and causing me to spill some of my drink on the table.

“You’re fated to be my hero, Lost!” she said (playfully? Seriously?), still hugging me. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed as she noticed my spill and hurriedly took the serviettes and cleaned up.

I was still digesting her reaction and decided to take it as a playful joke. “Yeah, Rain. That’s who I am, you can call me Fateman! Just don’t drop a letter and call me Fatman, please,” I quipped. She giggled some more and grinned at me.

“You’re so funny, Lost. That’s why I like hanging out with you. Never a dull moment. Hey, thanks for saving me, Fateman, and for keeping me company. This is my shout, alright?” she said as she called for the bill. I objected and we made the typical Asian “wrestling” to decide who would pay the bill, but she won, with the waitress watching us with an amused expression.

She paid up, and we left for college. I tried to convince her along the way to report Vijay’s actions to the Head of College, but she didn’t want to so as to not cause extra issues. I remained unconvinced, but respected her wishes. I did, however, decide to keep a closer eye on things….

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 09-09-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1