The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

hehe badboy.

Well since only one vote, so I guess that will have to do

I'll write some details on my visit. It's not overly juicy like my year, but has some parts.

WIll have to be tomorrow though, knn boss sms to prepare slides for Monday morning meeting. Work on weekend -_-
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 21-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Will there be other stories.
Old 21-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hijikata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you got my vote too. want to know more
Old 21-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightshifter26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One of the best writers so far on sbf! Pls continue writing bro
Old 21-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zzaabbc is Cool - loads of Potential

captivated by it. finished it within a day. your story is full of ups and downs.

hope you're doing well in life now, bro!
Old 21-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute

Good story ..... makes me wanna write again too!

One thing I learnt thus far, you must always make a gal love you more than you love her ..... I am not saying don't love a gal, just that you need to be the one in control and that's what they like about their men. Well, I think that covers a lot of gals anyway. Sure, making them happy each and every time is a noble act but believe me when I tell you this, it's a sure recipe for disaster.

I don't believe in a relationship of equals. Someone has to be the dominant one, the one in the driving seat. I am not saying to disrespect women or to pay scant attention to their feedback, that's totally wrong. I am saying women (I am trying not to generalise but, it requires generalisation) want their men to be in the driving seat at the end of the day (and I am not saying we have to make the decisions all the time, just whenever all else fails, they want to be assured that this here is a man who is able to save them and make everything right or take the blame).
Old 22-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reminded of some similar happenings tho not all the same or as lucky as TS. Same great city, guessed when one is overseas and away from home, inhibitions dropped. many hk gals then were having bfs at home while they were going out with someone in melb...
Old 22-09-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Good morning, guys!

Thanks for the support. I'll continue the story after my morning meeting. zzzz

Thanks gambit88 for the points.

Prettymannequin, I'm afraid the rest of my life has been a boring clusterfuck after another, so not much to share

whizzard, I know exactly what you mean. The last two relationships I've been the one who loved more, and i let the girls dominate the relationship. Regretting it now.

zzaabbc, thank you. Well, my life now, in terms of relationships, suck. I'm totally gun shy after breaking up with a crazy ex. Been single for 2 years and the only sexual companionship I seek are those which i pay for.
Old 22-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

So they day came when I went to Sydney for the 2nd time. This time, I took the train instead of the bus. Nearly same price, same travel time, 10x better comfort. Much recommended for anybody else who’s planning the trip.

I arrived at Sydney between 6-7am, pretty early. I’ve already told Bon not to bother to meet me. She gave me instructions on which train to take to get to her place at Carlingford. I was already pretty familiar with the city itself, thanks to her tour and my night time wandering on my own during the dismal June visit. It was oddly fitting at that time, dead of winter in the dark, cos my “gf” didn’t want me.

I got to Carlingford after breaking fast at Hungry Jack’s in Sydney city (aka Burger King), and sent Bon a text to let her know. Took out a book and started reading. An hour later, she arrived (she didn’t live that far, just didn’t want to wake her so early). I got an unexpected hug from her, surprising since we didn’t exactly have the best of times in June. Exchanged greetings and made our way in her Volvo to her place.

She lived in a nice suburb. Quaint architecture with a huge field nearby. As soon as we arrived, she introduced me to her dog: a mutt named Bobby. He fell in love with me immediately, though I hadn’t quite made up my mind, being more of a cat person. Apparently passing “the test” with Bobby was a huge deal, as Bon exclaimed in delight, “Oh, he likes you! I’m so glad!” I’ve learnt sicne that getting the dog’s approval was important to girls…

Things were a lot more relaxed. Since we’ve made up our minds to be friends, there’s no underlying tension or expectations from each other. I unpacked in her room, where I’d be staying. She’d moved to her parents’ room for my visit. The floorboards were wooden, with a carpet lining that you usually see in offices. Quite a new experience for me.

“Hey, how are you feeling? Tired from the journey?” asked Bon.

“Just a little, it was miles better than the bus ride, I’ll tell ya that,” I replied.

“Let’s grab lunch at a Japanese restaurant to celebrate the end of exams. It’s my favourite!” she suggested. I agreed.

I was going to stay at her house for a week, so I was rather worried about any awkwardness that might ensue. I needn’t have worried. We went to the restaurant and had a good lunch. Conversation was easy and there was a lot more banter going on than previously. I’ve no idea what changed, perhaps it was me, perhaps it was our relationship.

I assured her that she needn’t go through any trouble to find activities for me. I was just going to treat the trip like an extended holiday. We settled down in the evening to watch her favourite series at that time: Dawson’s Creek. It was…boring! Hahaha.

I played with Bobby a lot, and in the evening we took him out for a walk in the field. Bon fixed dinner, and after eating we settled down for more television. Before I knew it, someone laid her head on my shoulder, on the couch. I stiffened in surprise and suspicion.

“Bon, why are you on my shoulder?” I asked.

“I just felt so lazy, Lost. Am I making you uncomfortable?” she asked in return and sat up straighter. I couldn’t tell if she was blushing as she was one of those lucky fair-skinned Chinese with a rosy complexion. Her cheeks were almost always reddish or pinkish.

“No, no. It’s all good, no worries,” I replied. We watched tv, separately, late into the night and then retired to our respective rooms.

It was amusing to me that Bobby couldn’t decide which room to sleep in, as he usually slept with Bon in her room, but now I’m there and she was in the other one. He ended up sleeping in the corridor between our rooms. Hahaha. Cute doggy.

The second day was also spent in a similarly boring but restful fashion. We’ve already shared so much during our online dating in the past that it was easy to be with each other. Things changed after the second day though. The third day, she had to head to uni to do some stuff, and I said I’d stay home and make dinner later.

I was told to make myself at home, probably not the best thing she could have said…
Old 22-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best threads here. I truly enjoyed reading it. Great story. Well-written. Tasteful erotica. Good on you, mate!
Old 22-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more stories ~.~ getting more and more exciting
Old 22-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS, Glad that you'll write out all the good stuff
Old 22-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Thanks for the kind words, 8387.

I appreciate the support, peeps, especially from loyal readers like tallsyn

Okay, this isn't me trying to make an excuse, you know how I am with writing fast.

I just got my computer reformatted and the bloody touchpad can't be turned off. Gonna have to take it back to the shop to have it fixed tomorrow, but I can't type more tonight. I'm sure those who use laptops share this AGONY of trying to type things but your thumb keeps making the cursor move when you brush the touchpad by mistake.

I'm having words appearing on the top of the screen instead of where i want to type already have to correct this post like 10 times. lol

So, I'll be afk until they sort this shit out, hopefully by tomorrow night.

Cheers bros!

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 22-09-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Thanks for the kind words, 8387.

I appreciate the support, peeps, especially from loyal readers like tallsyn

Okay, this isn't me trying to make an excuse, you know how I am with writing fast.

I just got my computer reformatted and the bloody touchpad can't be turned off. Gonna have to take it back to the shop to have it fixed tomorrow, but I can't type more tonight. I'm sure those who use laptops share this AGONY of trying to type things but your thumb keeps making the cursor move when you brush the touchpad by mistake.

I'm having words appearing on the top of the screen instead of where i want to type already have to correct this post like 10 times. lol

So, I'll be afk until they sort this shit out, hopefully by tomorrow night.

Cheers bros!
Download n install touchpad driver. That will solve the issue. No need to bring to shop.
Old 23-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexybiatch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

Hey this is an amazing story that ts has written. Though I joined since 2013, i have issues in upping your point. After being a silent reader for so long I decided to stand up and say kudos to you! Can't wait for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1