The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
My Melbourne sexcapades[Completed]

Recently, a friend of mine returned from Australia and bought me gifts, things and food we don’t usually get in Malaysia. The taste of it brought my mind back to the times when I went to Australia for my degree after completing my diploma at NYP Singapore…

We international students were asked to arrive a few weeks before the semester starts at uni. I was one of the first to arrive and settle in in the college that I picked for my accommodations. First thing that struck me was that wow, we get single bedrooms! Woohoo, privacy! This was at a phase of time when I had just undergone a makeover of sorts, and I was full of confidence and ready to take on the world, and girls of course After all, it’s an ang moh country!

I already had a long distance gf whom I knew from online chats, but she was in Sydney and I was in Melbourne. Of course, I had planned to make a visit during the break (for our first meeting) but hey, we’ll see what happens in the meantime.

That first night, the seniors of the “international freshie welcoming committee” took us out for a tour of the city. It was damn cold. With me there were some Singaporeans, 2 girls and a guy, a few fellow Malaysians, 1 guy 1 girl, and a smattering of others from Indonesia, South Africa and India. Everybody was shy shy, except me and the Sg guy,Lawrence, who’d gone through NS. Making friends was slow initially, as the girls all kept their mouths shut and hard to make any real conversation. I ended up chatting with the seniors more than my own batch.

Eventually after a few days, people started opening up, and more international students arrived. I’ll just give a brief desc of them as intro la. Only the key “players” who will be involved in my sexcapades over the next year.

Lawrence from Sg, cool guy who is more out-going. Well built but a bit short. Has a charming way of speaking.

Fen, chinese girl from Sg, fresh from JC. Very slim, pointy pixie face. Sporty-chick, doing finance

Shan, indian girl from Sg, apparently knew Fen before. Medium built, nice figure with nice golden skin, doing vet

Li, chinese girl from Sg, very fair, and seems always sick. Studying medicine.

Pree, indian girl from My, super tiny, like small kid, but damn big knockers. Doing Vet

Skan, indian guy from My, drinker and amoral sob but cool guy.

Jenn, chinese girl from HK, omg gorgeous face. Petite girl.

Rain, chine girl from HK, cute small-girl look, like kid sister.

And of course, my gf at that time, Bon, HK migrant to Sydney, a little plump but not fat, with D cup boobs, studying medicine at Sydney.

I’ll get into the meat of the story in my next post .
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 05-09-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

Hahahah defs camping!
Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Student days! Memories. Looking forward to reading more of yours, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Okay, here's my first "meat".

I will say that almost everything I type here happened, ALMOST. There will be some historical inaccuracies, after all, this happened back in 2006. But I will endeavour to be as honest as possible.

So after the initial settling in period, the local students started coming in. We had a college O-week where they took us around the city and introduced us to various parts of the campus. The nights of O-week basically comprised drinking and games involving drinking.

After the first night of O week, most of the quiet and nerdy Asians who joined the college stopped participating in the activities. It was down to Lawrence, Skan, Fen, Shan and myself. The others were more bookish/quiet or in Pree’s case, just didn’t really care. (Found out later Pree is pretty much a party animal).

The second night’s events was booze bus. The seniors booked a mini bus that went around Melbourne city and fed us with those cheap wine-in-a-bag stuff. You’ve gotta know, the legal drinking age in Aussie is 18, so most of these kids don’t ever get to legally drink until now. Other than the seniors, Lawrence, Skan and myself, most of the kids just turned 18 and went nuts. We bar-hopped between bus stops, and carried on drinking in the bus. This was a huge ice breaker of course, and pretty soon everyone was soon “best friends” with each other.

I wasn’t not much of a clubber while in poly, so when some of the bars we hit featured dancing, I was reluctant to try, but got dragged by Fen and Shan to keep them company with Lawrence. I got a feeling that Lawrence fancied Fen a tad too. Soon we were joined by the angmohs and with the aid of social lubricant, I was soon the life of the party (or might’ve been the alcohol, I dunno lol). Had a nice time grinding with some of the local gals and even felt some of them up. Was fun.

Third night of O week was game night. We were asked to split into pairs, one boy to one girl. Fen chose Lawrence and Shan hurried to choose me, because we still didn’t know the others that well yet. I would’ve wanted to pair up with one of the aussie girls I danced with previously but, oh well. Then the seniors split us up, the girls go with the girl seniors and us guys stuck together. The game was part of the step to determine the O week king and queen. The seniors will note down points for participation and all that nonsense. The objective of this game is that the guys must maintain poker face. No laughing, smiling, noise making or what not. Whatever the girls do, have to sit there and take it. The ones who last longest get points. We didn’t know what the girls were tasked to do yet. Mind you, we’ve all had a bit to drink by this point, keeping to O week tradition

The seniors made the guys sit down, then the girls came in, each to their chosen partner from earlier. The games begun…and what games!!! The girls had to give the guys lap dances. Whichever girl who got their partner to react would win points. Shan was wearing jeans, and they wrapped around her shapely ass very nicely indeed. Didn’t feel like she was a novice at this as she gyrated and teased me with her ass in reverse cow girl position, bouncing it around, without touching me. A lot of the guys were out of contention after just 2 minutes, laughing too much cos the girls weren’t that good. And once someone laughs, it gets infectious.

Lawrence gave out a loud moan as Fen sat on him and started wiggling her ass on his lap…so he was out too. Haha, lucky I have good poker face, just maintain impassive while Shan teased me. Think she was too shy to make contact. After 10 minutes, only 12 guys survived, including me. Then the seniors stopped the game for awhile and said if the girls don’t get their guys to react in another 5 minutes, they will be considered to have lost the challenge.

Shan took this personally and started making contact, first she danced on the edge of my knees, then gradually move inwards and soon she was literally bouncing her tight ass on my cock. Although my face had no reaction, my cock was already rock hard. She paused for a minute when she felt my hard-on then turned around to face me, planting herself fully in my lap and starting a back and forth movement that was heavenly.

“If you let me win, I’ll make it worth your while,” she whispered in my ear.

I blinked at her. Girls can be soooo competitive about things like being the O-week queen, it seems. I grabbed her ass and grinned at her, and with that, I lost. I got a quick kiss on the lips and one last grind on my cock before Shan got off me and received high fives from the girls. In the end, only one guy survived the challenge, but the final 12 all won points haha.

I thought that maybe the kiss and grind were my rewards, I was still relatively inexperienced. I’ve had one previous steady back in JB, but we only got to third base. So I was surprised that night when I got a call on my room phone (yes, we had phones that can call other rooms for free and to make international calls home, but need to pay the college for that), from Shan asking me to go to her room right after we got back from the games and further drinking.

“Hey, Lost, come in before anybody sees you!” she whispered when I knocked on her door. I stepped into her room, wondering what was going to happen.

“I promised I’d make it worth your while, and I always keep my promises,” she told me. The nice guy in me wanted to say it’s okay, don’t worry about it, but I remembered I wanted to enjoy myself in Australia after my makeover.

Shan pushed me onto her bed and straddled me, putting her groin against my rapidly hardening cock and started to gyrate her hips. I groaned in delight at first but the jeans on jeans friction soon made it a little painful. I told her about it and she smiled at me, got off and unbuckled my jeans. She peeled mine off, then hers, revealing a cute pair of pink panties. I could see a wet spot in her cameltoe. She climbed back on and started riding me with my cock against her pussy. Soon, she was starting to moan as well and closed her eyes in pleasure. I took the opportunity to reach up and grab her boobs. They weren’t huge, but made a good handful. I kneaded her through her bra and she rode me until she shivered and collapsed on top of me.

I wasn’t quite done yet though, cos my dick was still hard. Gave her a few moments to recover then I started kissing her and slipped my hand under her shirt to find her breasts. She resisted at this point and pushed my hand out.

“Lost, I have a boyfriend, I can’t have sex with you and I can’t let you feel me up,” she told me, quite seriously.

What the fuck? Is she such a cocktease? I thought to myself.

However, she dispelled that worry as she slid her hand into my briefs and released my pole.

“Don’t worry, Shan will take care of your needs,” she purred softly in my ear as she started stroking me. It was my first competent hand job, my ex-gf didn’t know how to give it and I was too shy to direct her. It felt wonderful and it wasn’t long til I blew my load under Shan’s expert hands.

She got up, found some tissue to clean up, and put my dick back inside my briefs.

“It’s getting late, Lost, I think I’ll call it a night, alright? And not a word to anyone!” she told me.

Sensing my dismissal, I dressed and left her room quietly.

Not bad, already had my first encounter in my O week, I wonder if I could get into Shan’s pants eventually though…

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 02-09-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

by the way, i tend to include as much details as i could remember, but if you guys feel that i'm getting too long-winded, please do comment and i'll improve my writing!

cheers for the support!
Old 02-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Good story.

Write however you feels like it. Just continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 02-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story... maybe i will share my experience next time.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Hello bros, this will be my last reminiscing post for today, will post more as time allows, I have a lot of stories and encounters to share from my year in Melbourne. Just don’t wanna overflood in one go

Here goes…

Well, O week ended, not too eventful other than that I got to cop a few feels of some pretty ang moh chicks, and established a reputation as one of the most sporting Asians in the group. The Aussies usually complained that the Asians tend to stick together and don’t mix, so give a bad impression. Shan didn’t win O queen, unfortunately for her. It went to a white girl who, rumour has it, actually slept with a senior. Seriously? All this for a name on a plaque (every year there’s a new O king and O Queen) and a bottle of JW Black. The guy who won O king was an Aussie dude who got so drunk on a few nights that he: A, Fell asleep outside the corridor cos he couldn’t find his room key, which was in his pocket; B, got so drunk he played drunk cricket in the corridor and fell down the stairs and broke his leg on Night 5; C, got drunk on final night of O week and danced with crutches on.

Things settled down after the crazy week, and Shan behaved as though that night never happened. We hung out as friends, strictly platonic. Soon, as it usually happens, people devolved into cliques. Shan, Fen and Lawrence are one clique with another Indian girl (literally from India). Pree used to hang out with Skan but after a month started sticking to me (fellow Malaysians ma) cos Skan wouldn’t stop hitting on her despite her having a bf back home, she also befriended a couple of local freshie girls. Li, Rain and Jenn got into a gang (nerd clique!) with a few other Asians that didn’t feature earlier in the story. As for myself, I tend to fly solo a lot, so I flitted around between groups and also with the Aussies, cementing my reputation as a sporting bloke with the locals. Skan was rarely seen, I’m not sure what he was up to after O week, maybe had some friends outside of college.

Pree and I had a very strictly friend relationship. Some nights she will hang out in my room if she’s bored and talk about our lives in Malaysia, or her problems with her bf. As a guy, I couldn’t help but check out her massive knockers (on her less than 5 foot frame) when she comes hanging out in some thin t shirt and short shorts…but we basically friendzoned each other. A lot of gossip popped up, of course, since we always hung out in each other’s rooms, but whatever la…I didn’t care.

Apparently I was such a good friend and gentleman that Pree actually recommended I tutor Li in one of her tougher subjects. As I mentioned, she was studying medicine, and some of the modules crossed over with what I studied back in NYP (digress a bit: after finishing my poly diploma, I was fast tracked to Uni of Melbourne’s final year for degree, so skipped the first 2 years). In fact, I was majoring in two of the modules she had trouble with, so in the end I tutored her in both.

Li is a very quiet girl, and very musically inclined. I feel that she took the wrong course, but nobody makes money from Music, I guess? She’s always pale, and gives the impression that she’s sick all the time. Also very soft-spoken. We started our tutoring relationship one month into the semester, so by the end of March, I’ve gotten to know her quite well. She has a brother back home and her family is pretty well off. Lives in landed property in Singapore. Her dad’s sick, so she’s always worried about him and no appetite, that’s why look sick and tired all the time. She wasn’t brilliant, but neither was she stupid. I think I managed to help contribute to her understanding on the two modules I worked on with her.

We had a short Easter break in our studies, and I thought it’ll do Li some good to forget about lessons for a week and just relax. Fen and gang were planning a trip to sight see in other parts of Victoria, and I pushed Li to join them. I myself didn’t, cos my family is poor and I couldn’t afford to go out on trips with people. I think almost all the Asians I mentioned other than the nerd clique were joining the trip (and obviously I wasn’t going too). When the break came, LI surprised me by cancelling her participation at the last minute, and asked me to join her in her room for awhile. So I went…

“Hey Li! I thought I told you to take a break? Too much into lessons liao la you. Later become bookworm and nerd, nobody wants you,” I teased her.

“Duh, you see my face got people want meh?” she replied, not really joking. Now, Li is not an ugly girl, but she’s pretty average. She is slim, slightly larger than A-cup but won’t touch B (got shape la at least lol). Won’t turn heads and won’t invite second looks.

“Aiyoh, don’t be so hard on yourself la, Li. You so smart and have good figure, no need to worry about people don’t want,” I tried to comfort her. A bit of white lie la…it’s not like she’s fat or downright ugly, slim = good figure, right? Haha

“Really meh?” she asked, but looked more cheered up. “Anyway, I didn’t ask you to come to talk about lessons la. I also need a break. Just thought a bit bored, and Rain and Jenn don’t want to hang out, so call you lo.”

“Orh, nobody to hang out then only call me, is it? Not bad, I’m your last choice,” I teased her.

“No, no, not like that la!” she blushed. “Actually, I wanted to ask you something also.”

I looked at her and waited. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, so I wasn’t sure what she wanted. Later ask me do assignment for her, I’ll sian.

“Lost ar, thank you for helping me all this while with my lessons. I have learnt a lot from you. Think without you I’ll be failing. I dunno how to repay you,” she said to me, eyes still looking at the floor.

“Silly girl la you. I never ask for repayment also. We’re friends what,” I replied. Actually, I’m always a sucker like this, that’s why a lot of “friends” like to make use of me.

“I know, that’s why I know you’re a great guy. Thank you wor,” she said again, biting her lip.

“Then, you ask me to come here is to say that ar? Hahaha, funny lar you. Call me can already me, make me walk here some more,” I replied, smiling at her.

Suddenly, she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

“I’mreallyattractedtoyou,” she said out in a rush.

Eh? My mind sibeh blur. I just stood there, shocked. She felt my hesitation and immediately un-hugged me and put her hands over her face.

“Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to burst out like that. I’m such a loser!” she said, and to my horror she started crying in front of me. Wadafuq? What’s a bro supposed to do in this situation, eh? I took her in my arms and hugged her. Actually, she’s not the first to confess feelings to me, when I was in Sec 3, got a sec 2 girl confess, and that time I panicked and ran away. *LOL*

“Shhhh. Don’t cry, Li. I’m just, really surprised,” I whispered to her while still hugging her and stroking her hair. She kept hiding her face and sniffing. I held her for a long time until tired then I nudged her to the bed and made her sit down. I tried to let go at this point but she finally uncovered her face and hugged me tightly again.

“I understand if you don’t feel the same way towards me, Lost. I just wanted you to know my feelings, no pressure on you. I’m content to just be friends with you,” she sobbed.

Still utterly bewildered, I hugged her back and stroked her hair again.

“Don’t be silly la, you took me by surprise, that’s all. You gotta give a guy some time to digest this kind of info you know,” I spoke to her soothingly. At this point, nobody but Pree knew about Bon.

“Haha, you’re right. I really must be silly. Sorry ler, Lost,” she sniffed but smiled (finally!) and let go of me, wiping her eyes. I grabbed some tissue from her desk for her and let her clean herself up.

“You okay, Li? Don’t be upset, alright?” I asked her.

Li nodded at me and stood up to let me out of her room. Before I left, she pulled me into another tight hug and kissed me on the cheek.

“Thank you, Lost. You’re such a great guy!” she said in my ear and then closed the door.

I didn’t know what to do at this point. I wasn’t sure if my long-distance thing with Bon would work out, we fight a few times a week online. My keyboard must hate me from how hard I type to her when I’m angry haha. I was open to the idea of flings (like with Shan or some angmoh chick), but Li was investing her feelings, so my moral compass warned me to not lead her on.

I went to talk to Pree after that. She didn’t sound too surprised that Li confessed her feelings to me. Apparently, she’s been talking about me to Pree non-stop. Duh. I asked Pree what should I do, I don’t feel comfortable to lead Li on.

“Lost Lost Lost, you’re such a nice guy lah. Don’t think so much (as I said, Pree is a party animal, and turns out very open minded). Anyway, Li is going through hard time now with her family, so just give her support, okay? Don’t ditch her aside, later I don’t know what will happen,” she advised.

Okay lor, since people advise like that, I will follow it. I behaved like nothing’s changed between Li and myself, and she always found opportunity to hug me, or lean her head on me during lessons. In public though, she behaved normally and didn’t indulge in any PDA. It seems not even Rain or Jenn knew about it.

All this would change when my birthday came up later on in the month…

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 02-09-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
moscowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story there
Old 02-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Fapatron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, excellent writing skills! Can't wait for more installments!
Old 02-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Good story there bro.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Studying in Aus.....brings back excellent memories for me as well. Keep it up. Waiting for your next update....
Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Thanks for upping me, bro zeusfist.

I'll write some more, don't worry. One of my pet peeves is people write then leave the story halfway...damn sian.

Just gonna take a break for today
Old 02-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good story, camping here dude.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

camping in here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1