The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomchick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zaogeng experiences in school

Hi all
New here, so might as well start with a new thread. I know there are already many of such threads out there, but might as well...

Anyway, this thread is all about zaogeng. Nothing but zaogeng. I was quite a perv in my school days, so just wanted to dump them all here I shall start with the one of the most turn-on experiences to date...

It was during recess when I struck gold. As usual, I was on the lookout for some good stuff to see when I spotted her. She was in sec 4 while I was (I think) sec 2. You know those benches with a beam below to rest your feet? Yes. Her sweeeeeet thighs were spread really open and propped up onto the beam. She ate her noodles like nobody's business while all the guys got a free show! Since she was facing the sunlight, everyone could see every detail of those sweet, brown panties. They somehow bulged out with the (what's it called?) pad showing through the cloth. Her soft thighs paled in comparison to the horny panties. Really a raging boner for the rest of the day.

Hope that the brudders will support me with my first post and thread
Old 27-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
uniforms is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Zaogeng experiences in school

No wear shorts?
Old 27-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomchick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope. Only her panties seperating me and her vagina...
Old 30-08-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

My secondary school also. After assembly, walk upstairs, just look up, can see lots of upskirts. Pity that time, us guys not tactical, so the girls knew our game and try to cover up as they walk up to class.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Deaddrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchick View Post
You know those benches with a beam below to rest your feet? Yes. Her sweeeeeet thighs were spread really open and propped up onto the beam.
those benches are the best
many happy memories
Old 30-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchick View Post
They somehow bulged out with the (what's it called?) pad showing through the cloth.
my favourite
Old 30-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

probably this is the my most happening zaogeng in school.

i dont know why but some of my class ah lians they will change to the pe tshirt behind the projector screen just before pe lesson.

one fine, good, beautiful, blissful day, the projector screen somehow just give way, 2 ah lians in black and pink bra with halter neck strap. those days it seems that ah lians must wear halter neck style, not sure why. free show for the whole class but then they dont give a damn.
Old 31-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

My experience was the during the PE lessons, some of the girls will change in the class with the doors and windows along the corridor close.

However, they did not bother to check the movable panels between our class and the one next to ours.

There are some gaps here and there and if you peep through, you get some pretty good views.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 14
KimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant future

TS got any more story from you ?
Old 01-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
cosmicgate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes when girls sit cross legged when wearing shorts. The best part is their legs are spread out pretty well so sometimes you can nearly see the opening. Damn shiok
Old 01-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spermshooter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My best zaogeng experience in secondary school was when my teacher bend down and I saw her nipple slip for a good 5 mins ! She was abt 24 years old at that time and I can still remember it was darkish red in color!

But my 1st nipple slip was in P6. During PE, a classmate was recording the scores and when she bend down, saw her nipple, it was pink and her breast was pointy like a lemon. These were the only zaogeng experience that I remember from my school days .
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

best zg for me during sec Sch days.

sec 4, go library. one of my class mate was
librarian for tat day. I borrowed book and she
bend down to look for my library card record
in a drawer. I hav a great view of her down blouse.
loose bra, small developing boobs, PINK nipples.
took her about 5min to find my card as she searched
the wrong box at the start. sadly at tat time
only have those HUGE big brother hand phone
and no video taking function.
but until today cannot forget tat view, I almost
forgot to breath
Old 02-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

every pe lesson has lots of zaogeng opportunities.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my contribution:-

You know there are days when the school decided to have a spring cleaning and all class are to come back on saturday to do house keeping??? Those typical old school class room usually have cupboards at the side of the room where we keep our workbooks. There are a few class flowers in my class and i was stand on the cupboards wiping the windows when i looked down , there is one chio one squeezing the mop and her downblouse was in full view..... showing milk while bra cups and her breast .......

Still can recall the incident till now
Old 19-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
LuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud of

I don't have such luck because I com from an all boys school.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1