The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

wonder what's gonna happen.. maybe your wife will be in her pantyhose this time.
Old 29-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Facing the floor of the hotel lift, My wife shook her head as she chided herself 'What are you doing here?" Biting her bottom lip as she looked to the mirror inside the lift she brushed her hair and adjust the hemline of her one piece dress. Heart pounding she panted in anticipation, chastising herself once again for giving in so easily.

When she reached the floor, she went to the room as indicated by Shan and knocked. Shan opened the door and she went in.

Shan was standing there with a smile on his face. Handbag taken from her hands and tossed aside, she went weak at the knees, panting as he took her in his arms and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. Lips parting to admit his exploring one, my wife melted once again in his strong muscular arms.

Her black dress unzipped and taken off, it is now lying upon the empty chair, Wearing a black bra with thick cups she could only stand there and pant nervously as Shan pushed her bra up to bare her breasts. Tossing her head back and closing her eyes, she shivered as her black lover took a sensitive nipple into his mouth and began suckling. She shivered in both pain and pleasure as Shan alternate between both breasts.

Black bra unhooked and tossed to the floor, She lifted her hips to assist him in getting the panties off her. Clenching her thigh muscles, she felt her love juices flowing as her lacy black panties were being pushed down over her trim hips.

Naked and lying widespread upon the hotel's queen-sized bed, clad only in her 2" heels she watched her black lover getting out of his clothing.

Left heel peeled off, she shivered and curled her toes as Shan teased her toes with his wet tongue. Then her right heel was peeled off and tossed to the floor as he slurped at her curling toes, then taking them into his mouth. My wife reached orgasm by his slurping.

Shan's hands started caressing her legs and spreading them apart, She quivered as the he went up and proceeded to eat out her juicing pussy.

“Ahhhhh………..ohhhh… “came her gasp as Shan's hot mouth covered her sex and his tongue swiped the length of her gash. She is being eaten alive for the first time!!!

Shan eagerly lapped up all the honey that she was feeding him while climaxing in his mouth. “Ohhhhh, Shan…ahhhh……” he heard her pant out in a mind-shattering orgasm.

Giving my moaning wife a deep passionate kiss, feeling her pointed tongue come up to meet his, Skipper leaned into her and started to grease up his thick cockhead at her pussy.

"Shan, you must wear condom"

Shan proceed to take the third condom from the 12 pcs pack and wears it.
He started to took aim and push into my wife pussy. Her cuntlip flowering open under the relentless pressure of his thick cock and on top of her well lubricated pussy, the journey were made simpler.

Shan leaned further into her and slid even more of his cock into her. He tongued her ear and whispered “oh, Love, I missed you so much, I need your body"

Arms and legs wrapped around each other, they fucked with wild abandon, like animals in heat. Ohhhh . .I cumminggggggggggggggggg!” my once faithful wife cried out.

Slicing in and out of her,making sure he is thrusting her hard, once again, his long boner was buried all the way into her. She was so into it that he asked “Is it better than with your husband ,dear?” My wife did not answer.

He stopped at that instant, felt her tense as she processed what he had said, my wife clutched at him and arched on up to get him to resume fucking her. Again she tried to get him restarted, then she pleaded “Don’t stop ………………please don’t stop!”

To torment her into answering his question, he asked her again,

“Tell me dear, …………..tell me! Is this better than with your husband?”

My wife knew she needed it, and she surrendered,
“Yes …………………Shan ....................…………………yes, it’s better! Just make love to me, I need you”

Hearing that, having totally conquered her, Shan then gave her what she was wanting from him, a good hard fuck! Not being gentle, he hammered her, the slapping of their naked bodies echoing throughout the room.

Minutes later, he had her crying out again “Yes I am cumming ……………… …………..yes ………………..ahhhhhhhhhh ………….arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Holding her tight, clasping her hips Shan felt his cock throbbing, he announced “I’m cumming …………………..cumming for you, dear!”

Laying on the hotel bed, both took a rest from the exhausting session. Shan have something in his mind. He wants my wife to blow him. He pulled my wife up, guided her hand to his semi hard cock and start pumping.

“dear I want you to blow me”. He lowered her head to his bottom.

“Lick it for me, dear!” she heard him pant out from above.

To please her lover, she parted her lips and immediately began lathering the pulsating cockhead with her extended and rapidly flicking tongue. She was ecstatic and quite please upon hearing him moan out loudly that,

“You’re so fantastic, dear …………………you’re a good cocklicker ……………….now suck it!”

Clamping her hot wet mouth over the pulsating cockhead and gobbling up another three inches, she heard her lover groan from above

“Ohhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ……………………….suck me, dear …………….ohhh, suck me with that hot mouth of yours! Ohhhhh, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bobbing her head up and down, going down on her lover, my wife looked up to see the pleasure she was giving him. Faster and faster she went at it, loving to hear him moan in pleasure as she gave him head, then she knew that he was near once his hands clasped upon the back of her head and Shan began fucking her face. “Ohhhhh ………………….ohhhhhhhh ……………………oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh ………………….” “stop honey, I want to cum inside you again.”

Wearing a new condom, she allowed him to move her legs into the position that he desired of her. With his hands on her ankles, she found her pushed back that her feet were flat on the bed with knees bent and being spread wide. She panted out as Shan’s thick cock sliced into her slick slit, then she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deep into her.

“Oh, yesssssss ………………….fuck meeeeee …………………fuck me, Shan ………………………..fuck meeeeeeeeeee!” she cried out in desperation.

Total 3 times of wild love making that day, with my wife on all four for the last session, my wife got Shan to do her ‘doggie’ style”. Nothing turned him on more than seducing a once faithful wife, making her his mistress, having her beg him to ‘fuck’ her good.

‘If only her husband could see his beautiful and faithful wife right at this instant!’ he smiled to himself as he speared his throbbing cock up into her pulsating slit.

Even more enjoyable was calling her intimately as he cocked her, panting out “Oh, my wife! Squeeze your legs like that …………squeeze that tight little cunny of yours ……………………..oh, yeah …………………….oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh ………………that’s it, my sexy wife!”

For my wife, this was the kind of fucking that she desperately craved for, ever since Shan seduced her during the dinner and showed her just how great fucking could be. She knew she needed him, and she was not sure how future will behold, she tries to please Shan” oh….Shan, my loving husband, makes love to me, make love to me, and make me a real woman!!!”
Old 29-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Bravo Bestman. Looking forward to more episodes.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
james3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, make me hard one when I read. I m also planing some fun for my wife. I have the same feeling too that my wife having sex with another girl with she love.we both are 40. Because I having a thyroid cancer, after taking medicine need to distance for 6 week. She high sex drive which normally min twice a week and during sex she will purposely sit as cowgirl to expose her breast Will our window is open usually morning. Yesterday while I m sleeping
beside , she was watching korean show诱惑 .half way through my sleep, hear a soft moaning noise. I'm surprise to see my wife is masterbating herself which she never done it since our married. Her moan became louder. Me look so helpless . What should I do..............
Old 29-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
ragz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterragz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story la bro... good writing skills you have... steam steam after reading your stories...haha
Old 29-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shutupyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3333 View Post
Great story, make me hard one when I read. I m also planing some fun for my wife. I have the same feeling too that my wife having sex with another girl with she love.we both are 40. Because I having a thyroid cancer, after taking medicine need to distance for 6 week. She high sex drive which normally min twice a week and during sex she will purposely sit as cowgirl to expose her breast Will our window is open usually morning. Yesterday while I m sleeping
beside , she was watching korean show诱惑 .half way through my sleep, hear a soft moaning noise. I'm surprise to see my wife is masterbating herself which she never done it since our married. Her moan became louder. Me look so helpless . What should I do..............
'James, just mind fuck her will do, or mastrubate for her. When u start to involve another man, there will be no turning back. there will be always better manhood then you. unless u can stay letting ur wife cheat on u, with or without your permission.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
james3333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have received some request by few bro out there.
once selected will contact asap
Old 30-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3333 View Post
have received some request by few bro out there.
once selected will contact asap
Bro, safety first and IMHO married men will be less sticky
Old 30-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro, just upped u
Btw size is not everything and Indians no bigger than chinese
Old 30-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls dont stop here.......
Old 01-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After 4 hours of illicit mating, Shan and my my wife took a long rest, still embraced in each other's arms. The two lovers kissed passionately with tongues teasing and dueling with each other's.

"Dear wife, let's stay for the night. I want to make love to you until tomorrow"

" I would love to. I want you to make passionate love to me but tomorrow I need to work. Mr Guna will be back to office"

"But I still want you"

Not to disappoint Shan, my wife bj him to end the day. He managed to shot his load to her sexy body.

My wife went home and Shan text ML telling her, his progress. ML told Shan to wait her new command.

Monday, with her employer back, everything went back to normal. Shan came in just to inform his brother what he need to know during his absence. He looked at my wife but just exchange smile. During lunch ML got to know from my wife that I extended my oversea stay and my wife still alone for one more week. ML happily texted Shan telling him the good news and our home address.

For my wife, after the one week sex life with Shan, she think it should be the right timing to stop. She thought Shan understand that and will leave her as she knew both of them are married.

As my parents still taking care of our kids, my wife went back home alone after work. After dinner, she took shower and changed into a sexy skin color negligee before going to sleep. And she heard the doorbell.

Picking up a matching robe, she tied it and went to answer the door. Who will come so late? She wondered. She was surprised to see Shan from the door hole.

She opened the door.

"Shan what are you doing here?"

Shan went in and hugged her. Telling her how much he missed her. He kissed her passionately. Knowing what Shan intended to do, she tried to remind him, this is our home.

" l know, but I know he won't be back for another week"

He continue to kiss her. Nuzzling her tender neck, then nibbling her ear, he used his wet tongue to trace the inner outline of her ear. Knowing she cannot fight him, she embraced him for another deep passionate kiss.

Wanting to tease her and taunt her, wanting her hot and horny for him, he whispered in her ear" you like me to make love to you, don't you? Think how bad are you if I make love to you on your marital bed, a bed you shared with your loving husband. Show me the room"

My wife pointed to him and Shan lifted her in his arm and both continue to kiss and Shan moved them to our room direction.

Once inside, he threw her on our bed for mating time. Robe untied and removed to the floor. Seeing her in a sexy negligee, Shan was impressed. The chest area are covered by flowery lace and the rest are very transparent, showing her boy shape. He pulled the strap over her shoulder and start sucking her nipples. Oohhhh... Shan. She panted in nervousness. Kissing both nipples, my wife arched up to feed her. Wanting him to suck more.

Shan start to undress and my wife removed her negligee and her panties. Reminding him about his condom, Shan took one foil and wears it.

Soon they were joined together as only a husband and wife should be, thrusting each other. My wife wrapped her long sexy legs around him as she begged" oh Shan, yes... Ohhhh... Fuck me. Fuck me hard". Fucking her on our marital bed, Shan thrust with much intensity making sure he fills her hole completely.

After the first session, Shan laid down and took a rest. My wife start to tease him by sucking and licking his body. Licking his nipples, she teased him by biting it. He cried in pain, happy to see his reaction, my wife then proceed to lick his body lower and lower and finally aim for his cock.

With her hands, she play with his balls, enjoying his expression. After a few stroke, his cock was hard again. Telling Shan, she want to take the lead, she cowride him. My wife helped him to wear a new condom.

Since this is the first time she tried, she adjusted herself comfortably, making sure her pussy can enter his cock. Halfway entered, slowly she humped, hearing his pleasurable moans. "Dear so good, ride me! Ride me more"

Sensing she can enter all, my wife started to push deeper and start to thrust him. Shan's hands moved to her waist guiding her to him with each thrust. When he knew she can managed, his hands started to play with her nipples sending my wife waves of orgasm.

After my wife fuck him hard for a long 20 minutes, his withholding power was magnificent as he can hold himself from cumming. Leaving my wife in countless orgasm. My wife increased her push and our bed rocked actively. Finally" wife, you are so great, I am cumming now, arghhh!!!!" " hubby, me too, I am cumming!!!"

Shan and my sexy wife ended their first coupling on our marital bed with 69, both licking and cleaning each other sex organ before fall into deep sleep embracing each other like loving husband and wife.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Dun Stop Mybestman. double thumbs up.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
sexynympho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

loving it , nice story
Old 03-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

The alarm rang at 6 am, and my wife woke up, and she was surprised that a man was on the bed with her. Then she recalled the event yesterday. As she was about to get off from the bed, Shan hugged her tightly, asking her to take a day off. Rejecting his request, she tried to break away but Shan tickled her and both played for a while before my wife proceeds to the washroom to get prepared.

Shan then surveyed our room, looking at our loving wedding photo, hanging at the wall. My wife looks so sweet and hot in the simple but stunning wedding gown. His cock throbbed, looking at the photo and thinking back how he managed to nail my wife on our own marital bed. He went to our dressing cupboard, ignoring my clothes; he checked and surveyed the dressings of my wife. He saw a drawer and opened; inside contains the inner garments of my wife. Choosing a skin color panties, he took it and inhale. And he likes the smell.

He saw some nylon pantyhose in different colors and surprised to see a set of sexy black garter belt with suspender. He took it out and checks the material. He chose a pair of matching bra and panties. Then he went through her dresser and found a blue dress. The dress is a one piece with short sleeve and the top are in black transparent type, slightly above her chest. The bottom just stopped few inches before her knee. The dress is usual for casual outing with me and not meant for work.

When my wife came out, she was surprised that Shan already picked her dressing for work. And she became more surprised that Shan managed to find her garter belt and suspender. She cannot recall the last time she wears it.

“Dear, you will look hot in this. Let’s wear this to work”

“But, the dress are short and transparent at the top, beside my garter can be seen if the dress hemline rose up”.

After much persuasion, my wife obliged. She put on the bra, minus the strap, to avoid being visible when wearing the dress. She wears her matching black panties, and then proceeds to put the suspender and finally the garter belt, making sure she clips it properly. She parade in front of Shan and she was so hot that he wanted to take my wife there and then. He went over and starts to caress her body in the enticing garments and my wife moaned.

“Dear, I bet all the men on the street will want to fuck you seeing you in this”

They continue to fondle each other and finally my wife needs to stop or else she will be late to work. She wore the dress and checked herself in the mirror. The hemline just covered the top of her nylon stocking. Any extra movement, her garter belt will be visible.

When she arrived, she got a lot of lusty stare from male colleagues and some clients. Some openly flirt with her. ML was happy seeing my wife changed from a prim and proper woman to a bitch. She knew her plan was heading the right direction. One of her office regular client, Mr. Chong, an old man in his late 50s came and he was pleased with what he saw. He asked my wife come down to his car on the pretext of getting some document but he wants to have a look at my wife sexy legs .He tried to get my sexy wife to bend down, and he caught a few glimpse of her garter belts and also the top of her hose.

My wife enjoyed what he asked and glad that Mr. Chong enjoyed his view, something that my wife hate if it happened previously. Mr. Chong invited my wife for dinner and openly offers to go hotel with her. My wife just smile and rejected him. Shan sent messages to my wife flirting with her, telling her, he will be there when she went home.

ML tried to test my wife. “Madam, you are getting better and better, how’s life?”

Annie: I am fine. Thank you.

ML: just glad to know you enjoy your life now. Whatever you do, just enjoy it. Care for dinner today since your husband not back yet?

Annie: I can’t, I need to visit my kids (she lied)

My wife rush home after work. She bought take away and when she arrived, Shan was already waiting at the car park. Once inside the house, both locked in passionate kiss. Shan’s hand wandered into her short dress and touched her soiled panties and her garter belt. He moved her to the living room and then to the sofa.
Looking into her eyes, Shan asked, “did my baby naughty today?”

“oh….dear, Mr. Chong peeked at me and offered to bring me to hotel.”

“so dear, do you want to with him and let him fuck you?”

“yes, “

“say louder, dear”

“yes, yes, I want, I want Mr. Chong to fuck me”

Shan lifted her blue dress to expose her panties covered pussy. Still in her garter and suspender, he proceeds to lick and eat her pussy. Shan hold her nylon covered legs, making it in V-shape and ate her pussy hungrily. Arching up her bottom, she is feeding him as much as she can.

“Shan…is so good, don’t stop, ah….”

Soon he had my wife shuddering uncontrollably in orgasm.

Still laying at the sofa, Shan start to get off from his clothing, with my wife helping. And then she felt fingers fumbling on the hook on the back of her dress, and seconds later there was no doubting that the sound was that of the zipper of her blue dress being pulled on down by him. Left only in her bra, and garments, Shan have no intentions to take if off, he pulled her panties down, left it dangling half way, wearing a condom, he started to slam his cock into her.

“Shan, yes, ohh……ahhh….”

Shan started to rock her and fuck her passionately on the sofa. With my wife fucked herself back onto the lengthy black cock.

“You enjoy being fuck by Mr. Chong, don’t you baby?”

“yes, fuck me Mr. Chong, do it to me.”

Both started to role play, imagining Mr. Chong fucking her. My wife start to imagine being brought to hotel and fuck by Mr. Chong violently and she start to fuck back at Shan and increased her speed.

“fuck me Mr. Chong, don’t stop, oh…..”

She reached boiling point and about to cum and Shan knew he will cum soon and both increased the speed and both scream in ecstasy. Oh……!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

After recovering from the fantastic fuck, both went into the shower together. Both naked, Shan start to apply shower gel to my wife tender body and start to touch every inch of her. My wife let out approving moans. She turns her back to him and let Shan to caress her breast from behind, licking her ears lobe. Shan play with her breasts and nipples, applying pressure to her. My wife took his cock and started to pump it. Both petted heavily in the shower, and Shan moved his hand to her pussy and start to massage her pussy. Both started to use their hands to fuck each other. They cummed the same time.

Then my wife turns to face him, and used her breasts to massage his chest, and pussy rubbing his cock. Both start to move slowly, making sure they are in contact as intimate as possible. With breast pressing breast and her pussy molding his cock, they maintained such action for a long time until they are hot and ready for next session.

“Dear, let’s fuck again” Shan told my naked wife. She nodded.

He lifted her from the shower stall, head over to our marital bed. Positioning her at the edge and laid her down, he proceeds to wear a new rubber and insert his cock into her again. Looking into each other’s eye, Shan start to make love to her, slowly, but intimately. Never before he knew, love making can be so erotic. He knew in the past, he only fuck his wife, never thought of taking care of her need. Now he knew the joy of love making, where both enjoy the feeling of it. My wife put her hands behind his neck, making slow love to him, while Shan put his hands behind her waist, encircle her, and hump her slowly.

My wife moan softly,” oh….oh……” gently, but erotically.

Both sexually hunger souls; make love for a good 20 minutes, Shan pumping my wife slowly and eagerly. When she about to climax, she let her long trim legs wrapped around the pumping black butt and cried in delight with Shan joining him. Shan stay for the night again. And he intended to stay for the rest of the week.
For the remaining days, the routine continue, with Shan picking some hot and sexy clothes for my wife to wear to work. Mr. Chong visited her office everyday to ogle at her sexy body. My wife just teases him, allowing him some up skirt view or some glimpse of her creamy cleavage. When she reached home, Shan will be waiting and they will fuck in every possible location in our home, from living room to the kitchen table and the hall way leading to our room. They have so much sex that they never think of anything else.

With me due to back on Saturday, Thursday ML called Shan.

ML: Did you have a good time?

Shan: yes, thanks for your help

ML: is time for me to tell you what to do.

Shan: ok, what can I do to repay you? Name me a price.

ML: I don’t want your $$, I want you to knock her up

Shan: huh??! Are you crazy?

ML: I am not. I am serious. Don’t disobey. Remember I still have photos and videos of you two having fun. Imagine if your brother or wife saw it.

Shan: but they will know eventually, if she got pregnant

ML: don’t worry, she will only know one month later. Tomorrow is your last chance. After tomorrow, get out from her life. She won’t dare to put the blame on you when she realized she is pregnant one month later.

The next day, Friday, Shan waited my wife back from work. Once inside our home my wife hugged him and both embraced like lover. Shan started to kiss her.

“Dear, today I know will be our last day here. I know I won’t be able to own you. Last 2 weeks was the best thing happened in my life, I can’t ask for more, but I still have one wish, I hope you can grant me”

Annie: what is it, dear?

Shan: I want to own you, I mean completely

Annie: what you mean? (Confused)

Shan: I mean I want to own completely, without rubbers. I want to make love to you bare. I promised to pull out in time. By doing you bare, I will know I own you completely.

My innocent wife, do not want to disappoint Shan. She agreed. Both walked into our room. Once in, my wife strips in front of him. She pulled out her tucked in blouse. Start to unbutton it, revealing her red bra. Next to go is her pencil skirt, leaving her in smoky pantyhose and red panties. She went over and pulls his shirt over his head. Shen then helped him unbuckle his belt, pull his zipper and took off his pant. She proceed to unclasp her bra, freeing her pointed nipples. She guided his hand to roam her nipples, shuddering from his tender touch. She proceed to stroke his massive cock.

Looking into each other, they kissed, tongue teasing each other. Shan start to touch he moist panties. My wife moaned. She wants him inside her, but she want to cherish this ultimate coupling. She started to lick his nipple, trying to please him. She pushed him to the bed, laying and my wife started to lick his chest. Slowly she went further below. Stopping at his cock, she teases the cockhead, applying saliva and licks his cock hole.
“oh….so nice baby, don’t stop” Shan panted. My wife comply to please her man.

After spending considerable time servicing his cock, they shift position, and lock in 69 position, with Shan licking her wet slit, eating all her juices while my wife suck on his cock. Both moaned and groaned earnestly. “Dear, I want to own you now”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1