The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
angelbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upskirt experiences~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
you should ask the guys not me lolzzz
I think the feel should be great. Hahaha.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear View Post
Quote:
hmmmm ya of cos tried before lah but not all the time to my husband only
It's nice to know tat there are at least these 2 young ladies here who do not really mind to ZG to guys n in fact loving it. Tot tat women r always annoyed when they notice guys trying to peep at them ZG n would give the guys perverted looks...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ra1nmaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

It's nice to know tat there are at least these 2 young ladies here who do not really mind to ZG to guys n in fact loving it. Tot tat women r always annoyed when they notice guys trying to peep at them ZG n would give the guys perverted looks...
It's selective. If a man leers, probably they'd be offended. If a man glances appreciatively, they're more likely to feel flattered. And it especially helps if the guy glancing is good-looking.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra1nmaker View Post
It's selective. If a man leers, probably they'd be offended. If a man glances appreciatively, they're more likely to feel flattered. And it especially helps if the guy glancing is good-looking.
Very well said, bro ! ..yes, tats quite true...but still believe tat majority of ladies out there would not like to zg to guys n would feel offended by their unwanted attention, judging from the thick layered material of the dresses or clothes tat they wear n the way they sit wif their legs closed up tightly tgt...

Old 15-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Just last friday, my colleague and I were asked to go over to the loading bay to check on a Myanmar worker complaining about stomachaches. My colleague and I were wearing those loose knee length dresses.
While on the way there, out of the sudden a strong gust of wind blew, at first was alright, we managed to press down our dresses, but kao! The wind hamsap or what, blew again, the again continously! My colleague and I were like Marilyn Monroe, busy trying to press down the dress. It was embarrassing, but we end up laughing at each other. Not sure anyone saw us or not, haha, we just kept assuring ourselves that no one had seen us...
Old 15-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Year End and strong winds start liao.....I smoke at CBD and saw so many skirts fly, got one even showed full frontal view when the lady came down the escalator.....can see some shades of black pubic through the pink lacy panty.
Best cigarette of the year!
Old 19-09-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear View Post
heehee ya i think those guys sure feeling great when they manage to caught us zaogeng.

how about you leh? someone saying that we do not really mind to zaogeng to guys and in fact loving it loh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
not always annoyed all the time when we notice guys are trying to peep us zaogeng lah. just behave like normal or please control and be normal and not stare until eye popping out mouth opening wide lolzzz.
Old 19-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a true story which happened to me years ago when I first started working in the US after graduation. It was a relatively normal day and I headed out for lunch with my colleges. After sitting down and placing our orders, I noticed couple coming into the restaurant for lunch. Not sure if they are colleges , friends or what not. She was dressed in a women's suit top and a matching skirt. She gorgeous, Ang Moh, blonde, maybe mid 20's. The restaurant tables were the booth type with a row of seats on both sides of the table, so anything under the table is discrete. I was sitting on the edge of my table, she was opposite table, allowing me to conviniently steal peeks at the legs and skirt, hoping to see more. Anyways , throughout lunch, I was occasionally peeking until I realize she saw me peeking. I was embarrassed but acted cool and pretended nothing happen. As she was chatting with her friend, I noticed she occasionally looked at me. What happened was unbelievable , she started hiking up her skirt to show me more ! This went on to the point where she was showing me her white panties and she intentionally spread her legs and even pushed her panties aside for me to view her pussy ! She was very daring because our booths are the last ones on that row and only I could see. After our booth is the toilet. After showing me everything, she pulled everything back to normal and excuse herself to go to the toilet and walked and brushed past me on the way there. I was so shocked and naive at that time, I didn't realise that she maybe was hinting to me to go to the toilet with her ??? Anyways, I didn't go, she came back, finished our lunches and never saw her again. This is a 100% true story.
Old 19-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heehee ya i think those guys sure feeling great when they manage to caught us zaogeng.

how about you leh? someone saying that we do not really mind to zaogeng to guys and in fact loving it loh.

not always annoyed all the time when we notice guys are trying to peep us zaogeng lah. just behave like normal or please control and be normal and not stare until eye popping out mouth opening wide lolzzz.
guys sure feel great when manage to see girls zg... even for half a second or just a little peep....

but wouldn't u girls feel "fun" teasing we guys...?!!

machiam fishing like tat...
Old 22-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

dear sis...babe...T.Q. v. much for yr friendly words of advice to the guys here

Old 23-09-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
guys sure feel great when manage to see girls zg... even for half a second or just a little peep....

machiam fishing like tat..
lolzzz machiam fishing thats a very cute but true way to say it

but sometime fishing also will end up getting some lousy fish that you dont like mah am i right?
Old 23-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
almera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happened to saw one yesterday @northpoint. This gorgeous lady was wearing a short dress and choosing her cake at the stall besides the money charger. While she bent, the scene was so syiok.. not once, not twice but several times .. until some point of time she realized it n tried to cover with her hand ..
Old 23-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lolzzz machiam fishing thats a very cute but true way to say it

but sometime fishing also will end up getting some lousy fish that you dont like mah am i right?
when I go fishing, no matter big fish or small fish, good fish or lousy fish, like or dun like... as long as it's a fish i'll take....

sometime suay suay no fish, prawn or sotong oso can....
Old 25-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

machiam fishing like tat... :
Some for the fun, most oso for the admiration n attention they get frm the roving eyes of guys...of their physical desirability ! ...seems like there are more ladies these days wearing low waist type of jeans tat reveal their butt cracks quite a bit !...tats seems to be another kinda 'tease' frm some of the more adventurous ladies must be !..cant see their panties at all !!...pantyless shd be if not wrong

Old 25-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

i was heading toward the back on the bus then at the very first seat on the elevated area, there was a lad about to cross her legs. while doing so she open up her legs and showed me her white panties. nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1