The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Aesop is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Wife gives the best blow job

i must be 1 of the lucky ones here...

wife is not exactly a great fan of bbbj...
however, she still give it to me upon request during our courtship and even now after married with kids...

needless to say...she dun like CIM...
but i m still lucky to get CIM like once in a year...

and ya...my wife give me the best bbbj...
no other fl can replicate...
Old 17-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

I got a lucky wife that bbbj and allow to Cim since dating time till now...
I will allow to CiP once a month on the safety 1-2 day after her period
Now can be bbbj , fuck her pussy and Cim plus swallow ....
Old 18-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Tinktong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well have to say i can be considered lucky as my current gf is the type who readily gives me a hell of a bj just for the sake of seeing me happy on a daily basis.
As in she dont mind working the bj as long as she can see me shiok. And she always swallow my cum because she says it just taste like saliva, or in other words, no taste.
But fingers crossed when i eventually marry her, which i plan to, things will not change...if not jin emo.
Old 19-09-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well i do allow cim but must let me know when he is going to shoot, dont want to end up choking myself
Old 19-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ch1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
well i do allow cim but must let me know when he is going to shoot, dont want to end up choking myself
Such a kind lady.......
Old 19-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
lucky guy he is...

my wife let me cim few time only... the 1st time was when we're sleeping overnight in my in-law place (before we got married)...
she was giving me a bj under the blanket and I used the reason of difficult to clean up and scare getting messy, asked her to let me cim...

dunno it was I was so excited and cum a lot or she wasn't well prepared, she was choking initially... but managed to recover and took all in...
Old 19-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simp2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As for me, consider myself very lucky. My wives are always willing to give me a blow job and cim. I've make it clear years ago when we got married that every week i must release twice, so when they're lazy to wash after making love, best is bbbj and cim.
Old 17-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

I guess it's considered lucky to have a wife that gives blowjob?

I like how my wife twirls her tongue, sucks with enthusiasm with vacuum and sound effect like "mmm",slurping and 'popping' vacuum sound. I would guide her head with one hand and fondle her soft breasts with another, playing with the nipples will also add more sound effect and moans. She knows when I'm almost cumming so she will suck harder and faster near the end and enjoys watching me cumming hard, trembling and shooting far.

On my wishlist is that she will do CIM, turn on the light and do eye contact while sucking. I guess treating her better will surely worth the rewards.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 17-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1818 View Post
Such a kind lady.......
There are quite a lot of kind ladies out there like me
Old 17-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Dark Magician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had not experienced a nice BJ that I nv forget ... not married ... BJ from FLs
Best still ... bj too long I go soft liao hiaz...
Old 17-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
TimothyCCH is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wow.. this thread reminds me of certain memories sia..

i think the best blow job was from my ex during post o-level days...

after o-levels i got together with a plus-size girl, because was single then and she got crush on me.. but being plus-size (see example), i not that really interested in her..just want to try out what it feels like in relationship. in that relationship, anything i ask her to do, she will also do it for me.. so we did BJs and i can tell you her suction is so strong until my cock want to burst liao... den everytime can cum on her D cup boobs and she will lick them off the boobs and swallow it.. think of it make me super horny already.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

I am the unlucky one... not much BBBJ and no CIM at all (NEVER) The story doesn't end here, she doesn't even allow me to paint her I love painting, any takers here? LOL
Old 19-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
blowsuckme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblowsuckme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When my 1st scandal gave me my 1st ever bbbj, i was like in heaven...
She always love to bbbj me as her partner don't like bbbj!! - which really surprised me as most man would love it....

So after we broke/separated, i had a few fling and could not replicate that shiokness, I tot I will never get that standard again until I met my 1st gf when I was overseas working.... A Malay gal with Latin America mix blood!! Her dad is half Spanish half South America, mum was malay. Her mum figure was in fantastic too!! And in case u guys are wondering - I didn't up the mum...
Coz her daughter was damn hot too... She would bbbj till I cim deep throat.... I probably experience the most type of bbbj and almost doing anywhere is possible...

Sadly, when I needed to be back home, she didn't want to come over to sin and we broke up....

So as I tot I would not be 3rd time lucky, I was damn wrong again till I meet my current wife!! a divorcee with 2 beautiful kids, armed with a double dd boobs and petite body frame and a tiny cute mouth!!

She probably gave the best bbbj compare to 2 above, mainly because beside bbbj, armed with her double dd boobs, she alternate between bbbj and boobs fuck!!

Moral of the story - there is a always someone better out there. if u haven met one, there is one out there for u...
If u ald met one, then probably there is one better out there....

Most important hv fun!!'
Old 27-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinktong View Post
Well have to say i can be considered lucky as my current gf is the type who readily gives me a hell of a bj just for the sake of seeing me happy on a daily basis.
As in she dont mind working the bj as long as she can see me shiok. And she always swallow my cum because she says it just taste like saliva, or in other words, no taste.
But fingers crossed when i eventually marry her, which i plan to, things will not change...if not jin emo.
wow you lucky guy
my gf do cim for me but not swallowing, not even play around with the cum
Old 27-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
FastLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before married got bbbj but no CIM.
After married and got kids no more bbbj at all!
sian!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1